Studio Bloom Reviews

Studio Bloom 5
Studio Bloom 6
Studio Bloom 7

Audrey · Married on 06/17/2017

Tiffany was fabulous to work with! I got ahold of her easily and met with her in person to discuss what my vision for my wedding was. She had great input and ideas to help supplement my ideas! She was extremely flexible, I changed the time for flower delivery probably 3 times and she was so nice every time I called her to change it. The bouquets and boutonnieres and the large flower arrangements she made were absolutely stunning! My mom couldn't stop talking about how impressed she was. I gave Tiffany a budget that I wanted to stay under and she did it without problems! I know several of my friends have worked with Tiffany and have loved her. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a florist for their wedding!

Sent on 07/23/2017

Audrey · Married on 06/10/2017

Tiffany was absolutely amazing. Her work is so beautiful and elegant and we got SO many compliments from guests that the flowers made our wedding. She is the sweetest human and communicates quickly and effectively. She works with your budget and can still make everything perfect for your big day.

Sent on 07/26/2017

Amber · Married on 06/03/2017

Tiffany did such an amazing job!! Everything was beautiful and perfect! She really listened to what I wanted and delivered just that. My flowers arrived on time and in perfect condition. I will be recommending her to everyone!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Lisa · Married on 05/06/2017

Choosing Studio Bloom for our floral arrangements was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day. Tiffany was wonderful to work with and and helped us pick out arrangements which fit our theme while remaining within our budget. Not only did she deliver gorgeous bridal bouquets, boutonnieres and corsages, but she carefully arranged flowers and greenery on each of our 22 guest tables, perfectly transforming our wedding reception space. She is an incredibly talented florist and we strongly recommend Studio Bloom for all of your floral needs.

Sent on 07/29/2017

Alexandria · Married on 04/21/2017

Tiffany was absolutely amazing to work with, and her flowers were outstanding! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 04/28/2017

Jana · Married on 03/25/2017

Hello, To anyone reading this review I would like you to take Tiffany with Studio Bloom into consideration! As a person that does not know much about floral arrangements/wedding decor, Tiffany was very helpful every step of the way! I had many questions along the way and Tiffany was quick to respond to my questions and give me advice. Tiffany was also very accommodating, as I had a budget for my big day. I also rented some of her vases for the centerpieces at the reception! I received many compliments on my flowers/centerpieces, all credit to Tiffany! I would highly recommend Tiffany for her excellent service!

Sent on 04/25/2017

Shannon · Married on 11/19/2016

Disclaimer--this review was written by a groom skeptical of all costs associated with a wedding...

Tiffany was out-of-this-world! We selected a mix of foliage, unique flowers, and feathers for our wedding with a rustic twine to hold together the bouqets and other arrangements. With the wedding now in hindsight, the value that Tiffany provided per dollar spent was among the best of all of our vendors--and we hired a lot of great vendors. I think her flower arrangements were the most impactful of all of our decorations. If I were to do it all over again, knowing Tiffany's attention to detail, value, responsiveness, punctuality, and professionalism, I probably would have doubled our flower budget. She really is that great!

Sent on 11/30/2016

Katie · Married on 11/12/2016

Even before becoming engaged, I knew flowers were going to be a very important element in my wedding. I have always loved flowers and wanted a really colorful bouquet. I researched various florists on the internet and on Facebook. I stumbled upon Studio Bloom and didn't look any further for another florist! The bouquets Tiffany created were absolutely beautiful! I sent her an email right away and set up a consultation. I had some pictures of flower combinations I was considering and Tiffany took care of the rest. She provided me with suggestions and was able to even show me pictures of the flowers during the consultation. She sent me a 'flower vision board' so I could look at it as I finished wedding planning. Tiffany was always very responsive whenever I would email her with questions. I knew my flowers were going to be beautiful but I really had no idea how wonderful they would actually turn out to be! They were exactly what I had dreamed of and I received so many compliments on them! Looking at my wedding photos I love how the flowers add such a bright pop of color! Not only did the flowers exceed my expectations but Tiffany was absolutely wonderful to work with! I would highly recommend Studio Bloom to anyone for their floral needs :)

Sent on 11/28/2016

The flowers at our wedding were absolutely amazing. I didn't have a lot of specific ideas going into planning, but Tiffany listened to the things I liked, took some visual examples and was able to help guide us to the best possible result. We received so many compliments for our bouquets, tables, and boutineers -- and it was all Tiffany's vision and hard work.

I've never seen arrangements as unique and stunning, Tiffany really made something special for us and it was so awesome! I would work with Studio Bloom again in a heartbeat and cannot recommend enough.

Sent on 11/14/2016

Maria · Married on 10/28/2016

You will find no one better than Tiffany. My flowers were absolutely beautiful. It was all anyone could talk about and it totally made my day perfect. She is super responsiveness, professional and great. Love love love!

Sent on 11/14/2016
  • User4971987 · 2+ years ago

Tiffany was great! Even though I had a small budget, she still was able to bring my vision to life! She is really great at what she does! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Julie · Married on 10/09/2016

Tiffany supplied flowers for centerpieces, bridal bouquets, corsages and boutineers. They were absolutely perfect and beautiful. She is a delightful person to work with. Looking for a florist with a personal touch? Call studio bloom.

Sent on 10/18/2016

Our flowers for our wedding were incredible! Tiffany knew exactly what we wanted based off of our initial discussion and was incredibly easy and fun to work with!

Sent on 10/19/2016

Hannah · Married on 10/07/2016

Working with Tiffany from Studio Bloom was truly an amazing experience. In first meeting Tiffany, she was so welcoming and I knew right away she had my heart. Tiffany has a creative mind that allows her to take your vision and turn it into reality. I couldn't have been more pleased with her work. For a year, I was beyond excited to see how our flowers and centerpiece decorations would come together...it was more perfect than I ever dreamed! When seeing my boutique for the first time, I had the happiest tears! And watching Tiffany work to put everything together, made for even more happy tears! She's a true inspiration and one of a kind...plus has a heart of gold! I cannot thank her enough for everything she did to make our wedding day perfect!

Sent on 10/19/2016

Jessica · Married on 10/01/2016

Tiffany was awesome to work with. I had a vision for my wedding, but was having a hard time with the specifics. Tiffany helped me zero in on what I wanted, and the product she came up with on my wedding day was more beautiful in reality than it had been in my imagination! Highly recommended.

Sent on 11/16/2016

Tiffany was wonderful! Very professional and helpful. She is very creative and and easily brings your floral visions alive!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Sam · Married on 09/17/2016

Tiffany was so wonderful to work with. She was able to create beautiful floral pieces, all while staying within my budget. My bridal bouquet was my dream bouquet! Tiffany came up with so many creative ways to incorporate our personalities into the floral design, like adding wheat to the groomsmen's boutonnières because we're a farming family, and large garden roses for a lush, romantic theme. I couldn't have been happier with Tiffany's work and I'm forever grateful that she made my wedding beautiful!

Sent on 10/15/2016

Madison · Married on 09/04/2016

Tiffany is amazing at what she does, she will create the most beautiful bouquet and will bring your vision to life and exceed expectations every time.

Sent on 09/22/2016

Tiffany was very responsive and flexible with scheduling both initial and final consults. She was very responsive when answering any questions or addressing concerns. She had great ideas and recommendations for mixing up the centerpieces at our reception. Tiffany could totally relate to my vision for my wedding and is able to provide you with a vision board to get a better overall view of your requests. I would recommend Tiffany to every bride!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Hayley · Married on 08/27/2016

Tiffany is hands down the best. She was so organized, kind, and patient with my extremely limited floral knowledge. I came to her with extremely vague direction on what I thought I wanted and she pulled it all together perfectly. And on top of it all she created the most gorgeous flowers for our wedding. Everything was perfect and better than we ever could have expected. Don't wait, book her for your wedding ASAP.

Sent on 09/13/2016

Megan · Married on 07/02/2016

StudioBloom was absolutely fantastic for my wedding! Tiffany was very flexible with my budget, giving me multiple options for bouquets, boutonnieres, and centerpieces. She incorporated my personal touches (rings from each of my grandmothers) into my bouquet and they looked amazing! I was extremely impressed with her professionalism and responsiveness. No matter how many questions I had, Tiffany responded quickly and thoroughly to them all. She was extremely organized and had lots of examples of her work. I would absolutely recommend StudioBloom to anyone. Tiffany knows how to work with your personal style to design the perfect flowers/decor for any occasion.

Sent on 07/14/2016

Amanda · Married on 06/17/2016

Tiffany was so amazing to work with and her flowers are equally amazing!!

Sent on 08/01/2016

Heather · Married on 06/11/2016

No matter your budget or need she will work with you and find the most perfect flowers for your day. She exceeded my expectations on what my artificial flowers would look like. We received so many compliments from our guests thinking our flowers were real when they were not.

Sent on 06/30/2016

Amanda · Married on 05/28/2016

Tiffany does a great job planning ahead with you and it's easy to schedule appointments with her online. She is responsive and works with you to make your vision a reality! During the final weeks leading to the wedding I felt like I had so much to do, but the one thing I wasn't worried about was the flowers. They turned out exactly as I had imagined! I highly recommend Studio Bloom.

Sent on 06/18/2016

Kristen · Married on 05/21/2016

Tiffany did an amazing job with our wedding flowers. My husband and I found pictures of her flowers online and used her website to get an estimate based off of pictures that I collected on a Pinterest board. When meeting for the first time Tiffany already had an entire vision board created that consolidated our ideas and made them easy for both of us to visualize. Once the contract was signed we had a few additions/removals from the original plan and Tiffany updated the proposal for us to review in record time. On the wedding day the flowers looked even better than the pictures that we provided. I loved the creative ways that were used to keep the flowers fresh for the day. (Tiny looking test tubes filled with water that were unnoticeable fastened to roses placed on our marquee signs instead of leaving them to dry out and wilt, roses/greenery that were fastened to our lanterns had a unique plastic backing that held water that wasn't visible until removing, etc) Thank you Tiffany for all of the time and effort that you put into helping make our wedding day exactly like we pictured! We will definitely recommend to anyone looking for wedding flowers in the area.

Sent on 10/15/2016