Studio A Images Reviews

Studio A Images 6
Studio A Images 7

M. J. · Married on 07/07/2019

perfection!

From the first inquiry email to receiving the final photos, working with Adena was effortless and enjoyable. As a queer interfaith couple, it was important for us to find a wedding photographer who understood us. Adena was, in a word, amazing! She respected complicated family dynamics, took every single special photo that we requested, and managed to somehow be everywhere at once to photograph every magical moment. I will cherish our photos forever - especially the ones of my wife and me, and of my 92-year-old grandmother, for whom this wedding was the party-of-a-lifetime. Thank you Adena!

Sent on 08/19/2019

Ellen E. · Married on 06/29/2019

Highly Recommend!

Adena was wonderful!! She was so easy to work with and extremely responsive. And my photos were beautiful - exactly what I was looking for! In addition to traditional posed photos, I wanted more natural, candid photos - and Studio A Images delivered! My pictures perfectly captured the day! Thank you, Adena!

Sent on 08/15/2019
  • Kate

Kate O'donnell · Married on 05/11/2019

Best decision of our wedding!

Studio A images was absolutely the best decision we ever made for our wedding. Adena was incredible to work with, really personable and understood the images we wanted captured. We couldn't wait for our photos to come back and they were truly perfect. I would recommend Adena and Studio A Images to anyone!!!!!!! Thank you so much Adena!

Sent on 06/27/2019

Studio A Images's reply:

Thanks Kate! That means so much to me! It was truly a pleasure being your photographer and capturing your celebration!!

Don Macciocca · Married on 04/20/2019

Studio A and Adena are amazing!

The minute we met Adena we knew she was the photographer we wanted to work with. Talented, kind, experienced - she is balanced in that she has ideas but was also very willing to work with ours. Adena was very attuned to the shots we were looking for and on the day of the wedding made sure to follow through on everything. The images have come back and everyone has said how great they look - I highly recommend working with Studio A and Adena.

Sent on 05/09/2019

Michael Consoli · Married on 02/23/2019

Great experience

Adena was the best. She was responsive, professional, and efficient. Best of all, the photos were great. We couldn’t have had a better photographer

Sent on 05/02/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 02/23/2019

Adena was amazing!

Adena was a pleasure to work with! She made my husband and I comfortable in front of the camera. She is very responsive and the outcome is incredible. I would definitely recommend Studio A!

Sent on 06/07/2019
  • Jillian

Jillian · Married on 02/17/2019

Incredible! Easy to work with, stunning photos!

We met Adena at a wedding expo and knew shortly after that we wanted to work with her. She knew within minutes the look we were going for, and in both our engagement session and the wedding itself she did everything in her power to go above and beyond. She is incredibly talented, clearly did her research on the venue, and was willing to listen and work with photos we had wanted as well. She made a point to learn what was important to us, and all of the photos she took came out incredible. If I had to do everything over I would pick her again in a heartbeat. I cannot recommend Adena highly enough.

Sent on 03/28/2019
    Studio A Images 9
    Studio A Images 10
    Studio A Images 11

Lena Mattingly · Married on 11/17/2018

Beyond Our Wildest Expectations! Supreme.

I really can't say enough wonderful things about Adena. From the outset, she is pure professionalism, warmth, and creativity. Adena took our wedding photos at Celebrate Harbor on Staten Island and she is such a pleasure to work with. I usually feel awkward around photographers but Adena is so experienced and down-to-earth that you almost forget you're being photographed. Adena is INCREDIBLY THOROUGH, asking that you fill out a form to list exactly who you want to have photographed (or not), VIP family/friends, etc., so that she won't miss a thing. And not only does she capture anything and everything you ask for, she's brilliant at taking the stealth romantic, intimate moments between you and your partner. Absolutely brilliant. We were just overjoyed at the results. I would recommend Adena in a heartbeat. Again and again.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Jamie Boroden · Married on 11/10/2018

I can't say enough good things about Adena!

Adena did an amazing job with our wedding pictures. Every single picture was perfect and she was such a pleasure to work with. She was so accommodating and she didn't mind being out on a freezing cold mountain top to get the best pictures. We would recommend her to anyone seeking a great photographer!

Sent on 12/16/2018
    Studio A Images 16
    Studio A Images 17
    Studio A Images 18

Kelly · Married on 07/15/2018

We loved working with Adena. She was extremely professional, flexible, and responsive. We were planning a wedding long distance and she was more than willing to work with us over the phone and with flexible scheduling. On our wedding day she was prepared and organized and she got some great shots! We loved how our pictures turned out and she made us feel very comfortable while taking our pictures. Overall, we were thrilled with Adena’s work!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Sean · Married on 07/15/2018

We really enjoyed our photographer.

Sent on 09/08/2018

Kelly Tracy · Married on 07/08/2018

It was a snap.

We were married this past summer and used Adena as our wedding photographer. We really enjoyed working with her from the beginning and appreciated the time she took to get to know us and our vision for our wedding. She is easy to talk to and asked the right questions not making any assumptions about traditional wedding practices. She has experience with same-sex weddings and tailors her approach to each client. She sent us our photos within the time frame promised with links to share with family and friends and we are very happy with the quality of her work. We would definitely recommend her and would use her again in the future for other celebratory occasions.

Sent on 10/20/2018
  • Julia

Julia · Married on 06/02/2018

We could not have been happier with our experience with Studio A. Adena is not only very professional but very warm as well. She made us feel very comfortable during all of our shoots and was very clear during the contract portion of the engagement. No unwanted surprises and plenty of welcomed ones. We will definitely be working with Studio A in the future for capturing our important moments.

Sent on 07/12/2018

Jason · Married on 03/24/2018

Adena is all about the customer experience!

From the get-go, Adena made the process very easy on us. We hired her for our wedding day pictures. She was very real and authentic over the phone, something that other photographers in the area seemed to lack. It was like talking with a friend rather than a vendor.

To build on that friendship feel, Adena requests meeting all clients prior to the engagement. Instead of meeting in a corporate office feel, we met at a bar in town, and really got to know each other better. This made us very comfortable once the big day came.

On our wedding day, she quickly gave us a run down of what we were going to do, and followed our shot list to a T. It was quick, enjoyable, and we can't wait to see the final product!

Sent on 06/09/2018

Krista · Married on 12/03/2017

Adena is fantastic to work with - she is ultra-responsive and hyper-aware of the details, while remaining flexible. She shot both our engagement session as well as our reception, and we were extremely pleased with both sets of photos! Her pricing is affordable and the value of the end product is high. We also appreciated that she was enthusiastic about our less-than-traditional wedding plans (we had a micro-destination wedding in New Orleans, then a larger reception in Hoboken). On the day of the reception, it was clear that her number one priority was that we were at ease and enjoying ourselves. We couldn't recommend Studio A more!

Sent on 02/20/2018

Mike · Married on 11/04/2017

Adena was an absolute pleasure to work with as we planned our wedding and even more so, the day of our wedding. Adena is not only extremely professional with her photography and attention to detail, but her style and personality gives you a sense of ease the whole time you're planning your wedding. She'll work hand in hand with you leading up to your big day planning big picture timelines and then also keeping your wedding day on schedule. She exceeded all our expectations (which were already high) and we couldn't recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 02/12/2018

Vickie · Married on 10/08/2017

Deciding which photographer to hire was initially a daunting task since photography styles vary greatly. Adena's photojournalistic style was exactly what we were looking for. After talking with her on the phone for our first consultation, we knew we wanted Adena to be our wedding photographer. She is warm and personable, immediately putting you at ease when you talk with her; I immediately felt like we were friends instead of a client and vendor. She patiently answered all our questions and accommodated any requests easily. Additionally, we were impressed by her professionalism -- she is always at the location before you and has already scoped out all the best areas to photograph with the light that is available that day. We're so pleased with both the engagement and wedding photos she took. She captured all of the people and type of photos of our wedding that we requested.

In short, you won't regret working with Adena for your event! We would definitely work with her again in the future (and we hope to be able to!).

Sent on 12/30/2017

Josh · Married on 10/07/2017

Adena was a pleasure to work with in all facets of the wedding process. She was interested in meeting my wife and I to learn our personalities and preferences and executed flawlessly during the event. Adena rules!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Krysti · Married on 10/07/2017

I am so happy I found Adena from Studio A Images to do our wedding photography for our 10/7/17 wedding in Morristown NJ. Prior to finding her, I was overwhelmed in my search for a photographer - finding them all to be like cheap salesmen who were uncharging me and just wanted by business. From the first conversation we had, Adena put me at ease as she was calm, helpful, not pushy and down to earth. She was flexible to work within my budget and made my husband and I feel like valued clients throughout the process. I wanted to enjoy my wedding and with Adena's help I did just that! She was organized for all of our pre-wedding portraits and then disappeared into the crowd while managing to get all of the right shots throughout the ceremony and reception. And the quality .... AMAZING!! She captured so many intimate, genuine and quality (and funny!) moments without guests even knowing she was there on the dance floor! She will not disappoint!

Sent on 12/05/2017
    Studio A Images 19

Justin · Married on 08/18/2017

My husband and I found Adena at Studio A Images after much searching. As a gay couple planning to get married in Hoboken, NJ, we were looking for a photographer with experience on both of those fronts--we didn't want our wedding to be anyone's guinea pig. When we came across Adena's website, it felt like a godsend. Her portfolio included many same-sex couples, and each couple seemed to be represented through their own unique tastes and styles, nothing felt "packaged" or filtered through a manufactured aesthetic--and what's more, she was a local. When we spoke with Adena by phone we were impressed by her ability to use non-gendered language when discussing our plans (so many other vendors were fixated on who was 'the bride'). Adena continued to impress us throughout the entire planning process, with conscientious suggestions and assurances that were always spot-on. On the day of the wedding rain loomed and a few unavoidable issues came up with other vendors, but Adena's photography was the one factor we were not worried about. She navigated our pre-wedding pictures expertly, managing 25+ family members all while keeping calm and focus, and keeping us calm and focused as well. At the wedding ceremony and reception she managed to be everywhere and nowhere at once-- totally unobtrusive, but also capturing every special moment, including many we did not get the chance to witness ourselves until we saw her photographs. We recently received the photographs of the day and are beyond thrilled with the work. Everything we like about Adena's photography is there: attention to detail that is editorial-worthy, candidness that is documentary-like, and composition that is flawless. I unequivocally recommend her work.

Sent on 09/19/2017

Roberto · Married on 08/18/2017

Very professional and the photos are great!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Katelyn · Married on 07/10/2017

Adena worked so well with us and made our perfect day that much more special. The pictures were absolutely stunning. We will remember our wedding for the rest of our lives, and thanks to Adena, we’ll have these pictures forever as well. We couldn’t have asked for a better experience. You can tell that she truly cares about the people she works with. She was also very quick with sending us our pictures. We couldn’t have found a better photographer.

Sent on 08/11/2017

Brittany · Married on 07/10/2017

Working with Adena was an absolutely pleasure! She recently covered our intimate wedding, and did the most amazing job. Not only did she put up with two late brides, she braved the July sun and somehow managed to make us both feel comfortable in front of the camera. Adena made a point to do as much as she could before the big day - from meeting with us in-person, asking about certain details before the wedding, and scoping out the site of our ceremony - and it showed in how seamless our wedding day was. Our photos are gorgeous, and we could not have asked for a better experience. Adena truly puts her heart and soul into her work, and is the most down-to-earth wedding vendor you will ever meet. I would 100% recommend Studio A images - you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/11/2017

Merav · Married on 06/18/2017

Adena and her team at Studio A Images were simply incredible. They did a wedding for a friend whose pictures I adored, and I was so glad they were available for our wedding! The pictures capture the very essence of our day, Adena's attention to every detail helped her capture everything from rings to centerpieces to stolen smiles and kisses. These photos come alive so much that I don't even need a video. Truly, of the vendors I worked with for my wedding she was the chillest, the most flexible, the most helpful, and the most on top of her game. My family and friends even commented that she was everywhere and nowhere. THANK YOU STUDIO A!!!! We love you guys.

Sent on 08/07/2017