Studio A Images Reviews

Studio A Images 4
Studio A Images 5

Veronica Decesare · Married on 12/10/2019

Wonderful photographer

Adena is a wonderful photographer and her photos are beautiful. My husband and I are so happy with our wedding photos and impressed with how well Adena captured special and intimate moments from the day. Adena was able to capture our personalities in her photos and tell our story. She is professional and reliable; was flexible to meet our needs; and an absolutely lovely person to work with.

Sent on 12/06/2019

Nicole Deluise · Married on 09/28/2019

Beyond measurement

Adena and her fellow photographer Laura, captured my wedding in awesome unexpected ways. Adena, took the time to understand our families dynamics (both sets of parents were divorced and remarried.) Very professional and reasonable.

Studio A Images 6
    Sent on 01/10/2020
  • Elise

Elise Pastor · Married on 09/20/2019

Talented, Professional, and Reliable!

Adena is not only a photographer but a true artist. She does not simply take pictures, she captures moments. Not every photographer will take the time to get to know their clients the was she did. She made us feel comfortable and at ease allowing her to capture the photos that were real and natural, not awkward. In addition to this, Adena is reliable and punctual. This left us with one less thing to worry about on our wedding day.

Studio A Images 7
    Sent on 11/09/2019
  • Emily

Emily Sher · Married on 09/11/2019

Adena is the real deal!!

Adena is an absolute dream to work with and a true talent -- do yourself a favor and hire her for your wedding!! My husband and I are blown away by her ability to capture the candid moments and real emotions of our wedding day without being intrusive at all (a big concern for us). Her organizational skills are unmatched and she helped plan our wedding day timeline and keep us on schedule the entire time. She's the calm, cool and collected person you want with you on your wedding day. We were not especially comfortable in front of the camera at first, but Adena knew exactly how to help us relax and act like ourselves. The engagement shoot was a huge help! Now we have these incredible, amazing photos that really look and feel like us as individuals and a couple -- we will cherish them forever. Thank you, Adena!!

Studio A Images 8
    Studio A Images 9
    Studio A Images 10
    Studio A Images 11
    Sent on 12/08/2019

M. J. · Married on 07/07/2019

perfection!

From the first inquiry email to receiving the final photos, working with Adena was effortless and enjoyable. As a queer interfaith couple, it was important for us to find a wedding photographer who understood us. Adena was, in a word, amazing! She respected complicated family dynamics, took every single special photo that we requested, and managed to somehow be everywhere at once to photograph every magical moment. I will cherish our photos forever - especially the ones of my wife and me, and of my 92-year-old grandmother, for whom this wedding was the party-of-a-lifetime. Thank you Adena!

Sent on 08/19/2019

Ellen E. · Married on 06/29/2019

Highly Recommend!

Adena was wonderful!! She was so easy to work with and extremely responsive. And my photos were beautiful - exactly what I was looking for! In addition to traditional posed photos, I wanted more natural, candid photos - and Studio A Images delivered! My pictures perfectly captured the day! Thank you, Adena!

Sent on 08/15/2019
  • Kate

Kate O'donnell · Married on 05/11/2019

Best decision of our wedding!

Studio A images was absolutely the best decision we ever made for our wedding. Adena was incredible to work with, really personable and understood the images we wanted captured. We couldn't wait for our photos to come back and they were truly perfect. I would recommend Adena and Studio A Images to anyone!!!!!!! Thank you so much Adena!

Sent on 06/27/2019

Studio A Images's reply:

Thanks Kate! That means so much to me! It was truly a pleasure being your photographer and capturing your celebration!!

Don Macciocca · Married on 04/20/2019

Studio A and Adena are amazing!

The minute we met Adena we knew she was the photographer we wanted to work with. Talented, kind, experienced - she is balanced in that she has ideas but was also very willing to work with ours. Adena was very attuned to the shots we were looking for and on the day of the wedding made sure to follow through on everything. The images have come back and everyone has said how great they look - I highly recommend working with Studio A and Adena.

Sent on 05/09/2019

Michael Consoli · Married on 02/23/2019

Great experience

Adena was the best. She was responsive, professional, and efficient. Best of all, the photos were great. We couldn’t have had a better photographer

Sent on 05/02/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 02/23/2019

Adena was amazing!

Adena was a pleasure to work with! She made my husband and I comfortable in front of the camera. She is very responsive and the outcome is incredible. I would definitely recommend Studio A!

Sent on 06/07/2019
  • Jillian

Jillian · Married on 02/17/2019

Incredible! Easy to work with, stunning photos!

We met Adena at a wedding expo and knew shortly after that we wanted to work with her. She knew within minutes the look we were going for, and in both our engagement session and the wedding itself she did everything in her power to go above and beyond. She is incredibly talented, clearly did her research on the venue, and was willing to listen and work with photos we had wanted as well. She made a point to learn what was important to us, and all of the photos she took came out incredible. If I had to do everything over I would pick her again in a heartbeat. I cannot recommend Adena highly enough.

Studio A Images 12
    Studio A Images 13
    Studio A Images 14
    Sent on 03/28/2019

Lena Mattingly · Married on 11/17/2018

Beyond Our Wildest Expectations! Supreme.

I really can't say enough wonderful things about Adena. From the outset, she is pure professionalism, warmth, and creativity. Adena took our wedding photos at Celebrate Harbor on Staten Island and she is such a pleasure to work with. I usually feel awkward around photographers but Adena is so experienced and down-to-earth that you almost forget you're being photographed. Adena is INCREDIBLY THOROUGH, asking that you fill out a form to list exactly who you want to have photographed (or not), VIP family/friends, etc., so that she won't miss a thing. And not only does she capture anything and everything you ask for, she's brilliant at taking the stealth romantic, intimate moments between you and your partner. Absolutely brilliant. We were just overjoyed at the results. I would recommend Adena in a heartbeat. Again and again.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Jamie Boroden · Married on 11/10/2018

I can't say enough good things about Adena!

Adena did an amazing job with our wedding pictures. Every single picture was perfect and she was such a pleasure to work with. She was so accommodating and she didn't mind being out on a freezing cold mountain top to get the best pictures. We would recommend her to anyone seeking a great photographer!

Studio A Images 15
    Studio A Images 20
    Studio A Images 21
    Sent on 12/16/2018

Kelly · Married on 07/15/2018

We loved working with Adena. She was extremely professional, flexible, and responsive. We were planning a wedding long distance and she was more than willing to work with us over the phone and with flexible scheduling. On our wedding day she was prepared and organized and she got some great shots! We loved how our pictures turned out and she made us feel very comfortable while taking our pictures. Overall, we were thrilled with Adena’s work!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Sean · Married on 07/15/2018

We really enjoyed our photographer.

Sent on 09/08/2018

Kelly Tracy · Married on 07/08/2018

It was a snap.

We were married this past summer and used Adena as our wedding photographer. We really enjoyed working with her from the beginning and appreciated the time she took to get to know us and our vision for our wedding. She is easy to talk to and asked the right questions not making any assumptions about traditional wedding practices. She has experience with same-sex weddings and tailors her approach to each client. She sent us our photos within the time frame promised with links to share with family and friends and we are very happy with the quality of her work. We would definitely recommend her and would use her again in the future for other celebratory occasions.

Sent on 10/20/2018
  • Julia

Julia · Married on 06/02/2018

We could not have been happier with our experience with Studio A. Adena is not only very professional but very warm as well. She made us feel very comfortable during all of our shoots and was very clear during the contract portion of the engagement. No unwanted surprises and plenty of welcomed ones. We will definitely be working with Studio A in the future for capturing our important moments.

Sent on 07/12/2018

Peg · Married on 05/19/2018

I could not say enough good things about Adena and Studio A Images that would adequately convey how I feel about feel about the work she does. I saught Adena after I had a rough experience with engagement pictures. I planned my wedding predominantly from afar, so working with vendors had been a pain point for me. Working with Adena was truly a pleasure. She was friendly, super detailed, and organized. I never wondered if she was going to get back to me or if I had forgotten anything. I know she's a busy photographer but she always made me feel that #1 client.

Having Adena and her assistant around for my actual wedding felt more like having a good friend by my side. And that is really where Adena shined. The pictures she ended up creating for us felt personal, authentic, detailed, and exactly how I remember the day. This is in large part because Adena "got us". She didn't force us to do something that wouldn't be representative of the wedding vibe we wanted but she nudged us to try things we wouldn't have necessarily done on our own.

Studio A Images 22
    Sent on 06/21/2018

Jason · Married on 03/24/2018

Adena is all about the customer experience!

From the get-go, Adena made the process very easy on us. We hired her for our wedding day pictures. She was very real and authentic over the phone, something that other photographers in the area seemed to lack. It was like talking with a friend rather than a vendor.

To build on that friendship feel, Adena requests meeting all clients prior to the engagement. Instead of meeting in a corporate office feel, we met at a bar in town, and really got to know each other better. This made us very comfortable once the big day came.

On our wedding day, she quickly gave us a run down of what we were going to do, and followed our shot list to a T. It was quick, enjoyable, and we can't wait to see the final product!

Sent on 06/09/2018

Krista · Married on 12/03/2017

Adena is fantastic to work with - she is ultra-responsive and hyper-aware of the details, while remaining flexible. She shot both our engagement session as well as our reception, and we were extremely pleased with both sets of photos! Her pricing is affordable and the value of the end product is high. We also appreciated that she was enthusiastic about our less-than-traditional wedding plans (we had a micro-destination wedding in New Orleans, then a larger reception in Hoboken). On the day of the reception, it was clear that her number one priority was that we were at ease and enjoying ourselves. We couldn't recommend Studio A more!

Sent on 02/20/2018

Mike · Married on 11/04/2017

Adena was an absolute pleasure to work with as we planned our wedding and even more so, the day of our wedding. Adena is not only extremely professional with her photography and attention to detail, but her style and personality gives you a sense of ease the whole time you're planning your wedding. She'll work hand in hand with you leading up to your big day planning big picture timelines and then also keeping your wedding day on schedule. She exceeded all our expectations (which were already high) and we couldn't recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 02/12/2018

Vickie · Married on 10/08/2017

Deciding which photographer to hire was initially a daunting task since photography styles vary greatly. Adena's photojournalistic style was exactly what we were looking for. After talking with her on the phone for our first consultation, we knew we wanted Adena to be our wedding photographer. She is warm and personable, immediately putting you at ease when you talk with her; I immediately felt like we were friends instead of a client and vendor. She patiently answered all our questions and accommodated any requests easily. Additionally, we were impressed by her professionalism -- she is always at the location before you and has already scoped out all the best areas to photograph with the light that is available that day. We're so pleased with both the engagement and wedding photos she took. She captured all of the people and type of photos of our wedding that we requested.

In short, you won't regret working with Adena for your event! We would definitely work with her again in the future (and we hope to be able to!).

Sent on 12/30/2017

Josh · Married on 10/07/2017

Adena was a pleasure to work with in all facets of the wedding process. She was interested in meeting my wife and I to learn our personalities and preferences and executed flawlessly during the event. Adena rules!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Krysti · Married on 10/07/2017

I am so happy I found Adena from Studio A Images to do our wedding photography for our 10/7/17 wedding in Morristown NJ. Prior to finding her, I was overwhelmed in my search for a photographer - finding them all to be like cheap salesmen who were uncharging me and just wanted by business. From the first conversation we had, Adena put me at ease as she was calm, helpful, not pushy and down to earth. She was flexible to work within my budget and made my husband and I feel like valued clients throughout the process. I wanted to enjoy my wedding and with Adena's help I did just that! She was organized for all of our pre-wedding portraits and then disappeared into the crowd while managing to get all of the right shots throughout the ceremony and reception. And the quality .... AMAZING!! She captured so many intimate, genuine and quality (and funny!) moments without guests even knowing she was there on the dance floor! She will not disappoint!

Studio A Images 23
    Sent on 12/05/2017

Justin · Married on 08/18/2017

My husband and I found Adena at Studio A Images after much searching. As a gay couple planning to get married in Hoboken, NJ, we were looking for a photographer with experience on both of those fronts--we didn't want our wedding to be anyone's guinea pig. When we came across Adena's website, it felt like a godsend. Her portfolio included many same-sex couples, and each couple seemed to be represented through their own unique tastes and styles, nothing felt "packaged" or filtered through a manufactured aesthetic--and what's more, she was a local. When we spoke with Adena by phone we were impressed by her ability to use non-gendered language when discussing our plans (so many other vendors were fixated on who was 'the bride'). Adena continued to impress us throughout the entire planning process, with conscientious suggestions and assurances that were always spot-on. On the day of the wedding rain loomed and a few unavoidable issues came up with other vendors, but Adena's photography was the one factor we were not worried about. She navigated our pre-wedding pictures expertly, managing 25+ family members all while keeping calm and focus, and keeping us calm and focused as well. At the wedding ceremony and reception she managed to be everywhere and nowhere at once-- totally unobtrusive, but also capturing every special moment, including many we did not get the chance to witness ourselves until we saw her photographs. We recently received the photographs of the day and are beyond thrilled with the work. Everything we like about Adena's photography is there: attention to detail that is editorial-worthy, candidness that is documentary-like, and composition that is flawless. I unequivocally recommend her work.

Sent on 09/19/2017