Studio 7 Reviews

Studio 7 View more information

• Jen
    Jen B. Married on 09/25/2021

Awesome experience

I booked Nicole for my wedding day and she was such a pleasure to work with! Nicole is so passionate about what she does and her work reflects that. I would highly recommend booking her for your wedding or upcoming event!
    Lydia T. Married on 08/07/2021

She is amazing!

Nicole is great to work with, very professional, friendly, timely, affordable and she does an amazing job. Everyone at my wedding commented on how beautiful all of our hair came out. She even accommodated my flower girl's request of having Belle's hair from Beauty and the beast and it came out beautiful. Nicole is also my regular hairdresser and I always get comments on how much people like the color of my hair.
  • Kelly
    Kelly M. Married on 10/25/2020

Comfortable with Nicole

We were planning our wedding from out of town, so I had to trust reviews and my gut for the professionals I hired, Nicole was definitely the right choice! I scheduled my hair trial and asked Nicole if she could give me a hair cut while I was there, she did and the cut was exactly what I wanted, first time that has happened for me at a salon! She did a lovely job with my hair at the trial and day of the wedding, she instantly made me feel comfortable in her skill and I knew I was going to be in good hands. When the day of the wedding came, she was precisely on time and started hair right at 11am, she works very efficiently, so though I had scheduled longer for each person to get their hair done, she was ahead of schedule, which made this anxious bride so happy. I was able to get some great downtime with my girls and mom before the wedding and we all looked wonderful thanks to Nicole! My hair held up all night and was still lovely and curly the next morning, without being crunchy from too much hairspray, truly the dream!
    Thanks so much Nicole for being so wonderful and making me and my whole wedding party relax and feel comfortable with you and your talent!
    Krista B. Married on 09/05/2020

Nicole did a fantastic job and helped make my wedding day perfect

Nicole was fantastic! She was super flexible while planning, especially cuz COVID-19 made things a little harder. Ended up having one extra person get their hair done day of and Nicole was great about allowing that. She did a great job with everyone’s hair!!
    Karissa M. Married on 10/10/2020

Accommodating & Reasonable

Nicole was great, helpful and super knowledgeable about wedding hair. Love that she has a group package rate.
    Kerri K. Married on 07/21/2019

Bride of July 2019

My name is Kerri King. I hired Studio 7 to do my wedding. We tried many different head pieces in my freshly cut hair. Nicole was so patient, so calm, and reassuring. I have the shortest hair you ever saw. I have no idea even today how the heck she got my veil to stay inn.

Nicole is a blessing. She is my current hair dresser and has been before I became disabled. Nicole always works with my quirky side effects, like sensitive scalp. Weird,I know, but true.

Let Nicole style your hair, you will be amazed at her creativity.