46 Reviews for Studio 3 Productions

Liability Insurance (1)
Photobooth (1)
Uplighting (1)
46 Studio 3 Productions Reviews

Chris photographed our wedding on 6/24/17. We are very happy with everything -- from the beginning meeting with him- he was very organized and very flexible with meeting him since we needed times on the weekends! We love the pictures he took and he was awesome on our wedding day! I would recommend him - thanks Chris!

Profile Picture Sara, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Videography

I am so thankful we chose Studio 3 for our wedding videography. Chris was a HUGE part of our wedding day going so smoothly and was able to get great video without being distracting. We had an unexpected death in the family the week of the wedding and they were considerate and accommodating in the midst of those mixed emotions. We are so impressed and pleased with the final product. And the highlight video has been a great way to share part of our day with people without making them watch the 1+ hour video. We weren't initially planning on including a videographer in our budget, but having those moments with family and friends on video is something we'll treasure forever.

Profile Picture Kelly, 11/5/16, 3 Reviews
4.7

For photography, we worked with the owner of the company, Chris. He was very attentive to our interests when it came to both engagement photos and wedding photos. He also has been awesome after the wedding when it comes to buying the photos and/or a wedding book. He gives great insight on which pictures are the best to present in our homes. As for the DJ, we had Raul and he kept the party going all night long! Everyone raved about our DJ and he catered to our music tastes along with making sure that their wasn't a dull moment on the dance floor!

Profile Picture Kate, 10/14/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography
Services Used: Photobooth, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Very easy to work with and takes pride in getting the best pictures for your event!! very happy with our wedding photos!

Profile Picture Leanne, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Services Used: MC

Chris was our photographer on our June 26th, 2016. Chris did a great job and the photos turned out amazing! We were planning a wedding from another state and his organization made it extremely easy for us. He gave us his opinions regarding some things but was considerate of our requests and was very professional during the entire night. I would recommend him to anyone.

Profile Picture Brandon, 6/26/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

This company was fun and easy to work with. They checked in with me throughout the wedding planning process!

Profile Picture Anna, 6/24/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography

You can't go wrong with Studio 3 Productions! The pictures are beautiful and the DJ did exactly as we asked and helped create a great party!

Profile Picture Carrie, 5/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Working them was enjoyable and easy from our first consultation all the way to our "picture review" appointment. The team was very easy-going and helped me feel at ease :-) I would recommend working with them to anyone!!

Profile Picture Amy, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Studio 3 really understood our vision and captured amazing moments of our special day!

Profile Picture Mark , 8/15/15, 4 Reviews
1.0

My brother used Ken with Studio 3 for his wedding in February 2015. He was so great in all the "pre-wedding" meetings, citing his 20+ years of experience and numerous awards. It should have raised a big red flag when he didn't take any notes!!!! He took pictures of the groomsmen in a dingy room with no background...we didn't think to question those details. It should be up to the "professional" with all his experience to think about those details, especially since he made a big deal about how many weddings he had done at "Pheasant Run". His second photographer that he agreed to bring was a TRAINEE! It was also aggravating that after all the pre planning he was suddenly interrupting the bride & grooming the dance floor to ask about leaving the reception to take pictures...they specifically told him that they didn't want to leave the reception so they had 1 hour before the cocktail hour just for him to get all the bridal party and family pictures done. When they complained about the results and the lack of pictures and the poor quality of many others he literally said "I don't care - one bad review is not going to make a difference". Say no more.

Profile Picture Shaun, 2/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Studio 3 handled the videography for our wedding and it was a great experience. We just got the video last week and everything looks so great. The editing for the pre-ceremony and dancing was well done and the camera setting for all the stuff like the ceremony, toasts, etc. was great. We were so happy with how it turned out! The turnaround getting it together was really quick too. I highly recommend Studio 3!

Profile Picture Jason, 10/10/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Studio 3 was truly amazing!!! They listened to my "must have photos" and the DJ paid close attention to my play list. They are so nice. We have absolutely no complaints. They are AWESOME!!!

Profile Picture Deanna, 9/6/14, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography

We had Studio 3 productions do our photography, videography and our photo booth for our wedding. Their price was so reasonable for all the services they offered! They were phenomenal!! Ken was very efficient, easy to work with and knew exactly how to get the pictures he wanted. He kept the picture process so smooth for us and was able to keep all of us calm throughout. He knew exactly what poses to do and how to get all of us in the correct positions. Ken was so knowledgeable and he helped make our day so much easier! He was there every step of the way and even helped us with our cake cutting when we needed it! Chris was so easy to work with as a videographer. He was there alongside Ken and knew exactly what to do. We also had studio 3 do our photo booth and that was so much fun! We were truly happy with this company and would highly recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/13/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Amazing. Very flexible with the very late bride. Made everything work anyways. Thank you so much! Looking forward to seeing the beautiful pictures!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/24/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

We are so happy that we selected Studio3 Productions for our wedding photography and DJ. Ken and Susan met with us beforehand to find out the style of our wedding and what we were looking for. We are an older couple and this was a second marriage for both of us so we wanted this customized to our needs. Ken made helpful suggestions without being pushy. On the day of the wedding he worked quickly and efficiently without being obtrusive. His photos were creative as well as traditional. We were very pleased with the quality of the photos and the variety of photo packages to choose from. The Studio3 DJ, Susan, played the songs and style of music we requested and kept the reception flowing while focusing the spotlight on the bride and groom and guests rather than herself. She checked with us whenever there were questionable songs requested just as we had asked her to do. Studio3 provided excellent service and product at a reasonable price. We have already recommended them to our friends.

Profile Picture Jim, 3/1/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

Ken and his staff were very accommodating throughout the process of getting the photos taken and also the album and other added pictures created. I was impressed by his sense of artistry and choices of shots.

Profile Picture User3768118, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Amazing! They did an incredible job on my wedding and engagement! Professional and yet treated us like family!

Profile Picture Amy, 9/14/13, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography

We were referred to Studio 3 Photography thru our venue. We were very pleased with their services! They were a one stop shop for us. We used them for DJ services, Photography, and Videography. Chris was our photographer and he made us feel very comfortable from the start! We were able to get to know his style and personality from our meetings and engagement photo session before the wedding. He exceeded our expectations and captured some amazing pictures. He was able to get my husband to smile all day for pictures which is not an easy task! We were pleased with his professionalism the entire time we worked with him. Chris was full of energy the entire day and really got into taking such beautiful pictures. He made everyone feel relaxed and comfortable throughout the day.

Sue was our DJ. She was amazing!!!She kept the party going all night long. She was able to get all the music we wanted that wasn't already in her system.

Chris was our videography. I am so happy we decided to get a video of our day because I was able to see all the events I missed throughout the day. They did a great job capturing moments I can remember forever!

The day we came back from our honeymoon Studio 3 already had pictures to show us and was able to show us all of our photos and video 2 weeks after our wedding. We cannot wait to see how our wedding album turns out.

After looking at numerous amounts of companies Studio 3 had packages and prices we couldn't pass up! We will be using Studio 3 for services in the future and would recommend them to anyone looking for great photographs.

Profile Picture kim, 7/27/13, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography

Chris was our photograper and he was great! He has a great sense of humor and was very personable. We loved the many ideas he had for the photographs and loved how they turned out. Everyone at the office was also very helpful. It was a great experience!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 5/18/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ken, Sue and the rest of the team at Studio 3 Productions were wonderful to work with! Our pictures and video are beautiful and they did a great job providing our music!! Thank you for helping make our special day one to remember!!!
Colleen & Justin Schwarz

Profile Picture Colleen, 4/13/13, 1 Review
4.7

Had the the best DJ I've ever heard at a wedding! Kept people on the dance floor the entire time! Loved our video and pictures as well! Photographer missed a few shots I would have liked (groom with bridesmaid, us with groom's grandmother), but overall it was great! Thanks for making our wedding so memorable!

Profile Picture User3356075, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography

Excellent from start to finish .
Thanks much.

Profile Picture Derrick, 3/24/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography

Ken was amazing! He's one of the best photographers I know, very patient and professional. Would definitely recommend him!

Profile Picture User2963709, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Studio 3 made my wedding memories so beautiful. We are so pleased with the last minute decision we made. (We had originally hired a different photography company and we STILL have not heard back from the other company). We are happy to say that we will ALWAYS use Studio 3 as our Photographer. We were treated so nicely and felt very comfortable and confident with the time they spent with us.

Profile Picture Vanessa, 9/10/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Studio 3 Productions captured the wedding day moments that my husband and I want to remember the rest of our lives. We were most impressed with the creativity that they brought to each and every picture. The pictures and the video allow us to relive our wedding day whenever we want. I would definitely recommend them to any future brides.

Profile Picture Victoria, 7/9/11, 1 Review