STUDIO 1208 PHOTO + CINEMATOGRAPHY Reviews

STUDIO 1208 PHOTO + CINEMATOGRAPHY 5
STUDIO 1208 PHOTO + CINEMATOGRAPHY 6
STUDIO 1208 PHOTO + CINEMATOGRAPHY 7

Sinead · Married on 08/03/2017

We literally could not have been happier…From the moment we got in touch with Studio 1208 to our wedding day a year later, Maria, Nick, Kate & Rach were so friendly yet professional throughout from connecting with us regularly on Skype, to meeting up at our venue the day before the wedding. By the time it came to us getting married and actually meeting the team face-to-face it felt as though we were already firm friends and had known each other for years!
    The finished product of our photos, trailer film and full-length film were simply perfect, we could not have wished for anything better! Anyone that we show them to are simply blown away by how amazing they are and how they managed to not only capture all of the awesomeness of the day but also get across our personalities as well as those of our family/friends.
    For anyone looking for a photographer/videographer to capture their big day – do not look anywhere else, Studio 1208 are the ones!
    By far our favourite people to work with when it came to our wedding!
    The Morris' xx

Sent on 05/21/2018

Jamie · Married on 07/22/2017

Studio 1208 is absolutely amazing!! First of all, they are so incredibly cool. And what's more, is they make YOU feel cool, comfortable and like you've been best friends forever -- which is super important when you're shooting wedding photos / video. The fact that Nick (video) and Maria (photo) are husband and wife is AWESOME. They can talk to each other without even speaking, and work seamlessly together. I've heard horror stories of videographers and photographers who clash or have egos and a bride doesn't need that stress on the big day. We love every photo, our trailer, and our full length film and watch them often. They're beautiful and tell OUR STORY. Literally can't say enough about Studio 1208. Love!

Sent on 11/30/2017
    STUDIO 1208 PHOTO + CINEMATOGRAPHY 12
    STUDIO 1208 PHOTO + CINEMATOGRAPHY 13
    STUDIO 1208 PHOTO + CINEMATOGRAPHY 14

Meghan · Married on 05/27/2017

Nick and Maria individually are the most talented at what they do and together they are incredible! Colton and I are actually very private on PDA and I was nervous this whole thing would be awkward. This was not the case, they make you feel super comfortable and have fun while doing it (yes that means you will actually have fun while having your photo taken).
    Maria shot our engagement photos. I remember talking to maria multiple times on how we could do something different, dangerous & adventurous. At this point we were strangers & just by talking with her I could tell how much she already cared about our love story & executing something special. We ended up in Los Angeles on top of a billboard!
    Maria also shot a boudoir shoot for my husbands wedding present. Again I thought this would've been an awkward encounter. Maria made me feel so comfortable the entire time and all the photos turned out epic. N & M were equally as excited as I was to give it to colton on the day of the wedding.
    We loved getting to hangout with them on our wedding week/weekend. By the day of the wedding I would see there face take a photo or video of us and it felt like seeing a guest in the crowd. One thing we will never forget is that nick got FOOD POISONING at breakfast the day of the wedding! N & M didn't tell anyone (including me) and it didn't effect there work or attitude whatsoever. That is just one example of there character and professionalism.
    We also decided to do the day after shoot. I would highly recommend doing this! The original plan was to get dressed back up in our wedding day attire. But of course we were looking for something different, dangerous & adventurous. We got married in maui so we invited all of our guests to the cliff jump and we got such awesome footage with the drone. They incorporated it into the video and it's one of my favorite memories.
    After all, Studio 1208 is the most fun/talented photo & video team out there! There work speaks for it self!!

Sent on 10/23/2017
    STUDIO 1208 PHOTO + CINEMATOGRAPHY 22
    STUDIO 1208 PHOTO + CINEMATOGRAPHY 23
    STUDIO 1208 PHOTO + CINEMATOGRAPHY 24

Daisy · Married on 05/19/2017

The best choice you could make. Pure creative geniuses, they work tirelessly to capture the essence of the day. The couples effortless talent is endless ... they have given us something our hearts will cherish forever.

Matti · Married on 11/26/2016

Dear future bride,

I first fell in love with Nick and Maria (Studio 1208) when I was in high school and I saw their wedding video (go stalk them and find it, be prepared to cry). I fell in love with them through a computer screen, just hearing them speak and react with each other. I didn’t even realize that they were a photography/videography team. Once I realized that they shot weddings it became my dream to have them shoot my wedding. Really, that was my only rule. It had to be them.

Luckily, they were available for my wedding date and they flew to my tiny, boring hometown and took photos and made a video that I will never get over. It’s my most prized possession. You know when you love a celebrity and then you meet them and they kind of suck? Well, if you love Nick and Maria through their website and instagram and you’re wondering if they are gonna be as fantastic In person... they’re BETTER. It just keeps getting better and better the more you work with them. They were immediately our friend though emails and when we finally met them they turned to forever family.

They capture the most important day of your life while being the most bright, beautiful, hilarious, kind husband and wife team I’ve ever witnessed. It was a dream.

I work in the wedding business and I’ve never met anyone like Nick and Maria, they are truly A+++. And this is just about their character. I haven’t even got to their ART.

Their photography is out of this world. Their videography is full of the life and joy and magic of the day. I regularly post my wedding photos on Instagram, with no shame, because I cannot have them just sit on my computer. I have to share!

So, if you’re looking for a photographer and videographer for your wedding... you have found them. Look no further. It would be a waste of your time. Why would you use anyone else when you’ve found the best?

Xoxoxo,

Ben + Matti
    A very happy couple

Sent on 02/07/2018
  • O

olivia · Married on 10/07/2016

We LOVE Nick and Maria from Studio1208! First as people and second as the best photo/video duo out there!
    They are so much fun, easy to work with an have become our Framily along the way. From the beginning to the end they were there for us to answer any questions, bounce ideas around and to really get to know us as a couple so that we were all sure to make magic together. Not to mention the entire wedding weekend they reminded us to sit back, breath, relax and remember it was just us. To relish in each moment and to love on each other each step onf the day.
    They are so incredibly talented in so many ways. Their pictures are breathtaking and their video combine everything so that you feel every emotion possibly in 20-30 minutes. They really are great people. And all I can say is if you don't want them as your photog/video duo then you don't know what planet you are living on!

Xx The Romeros

Sent on 10/26/2017

ryan · Married on 01/05/2016

Honestly, I can't say enough great things about Studio 1208. We hired them to shoot and film our destination wedding but they ended doing so much more. Their guidance was priceless and their patience was unreal. We had seen their videos and photos and really loved how unique they were (especially in an industry with a lot of noise and a lot of the same old stuff.) Nick and Maria really brought a magic to the wedding that really made it that much better. I have personally recommended them to everyone I know getting married. They are experts and I can't wait till we renew our vows so we can hire them again for another amazing trip to Mexico.

Jaime · Married on 08/15/2015

The creativity this team has is like nothing I've seen before in this field! They are THE BEST at what they do. I cannot recommend Studio 1208 enough to any and everyone who will listen. We will be forever thankful for the most incredible footage of our best day ever!

• W

Wally · Married on 04/11/2015

I knew from the day I saw my buddy's wedding video that I would want the same team for my wedding someday--and at the time I yet to meet my wife.

Fast forward three years, we'd met and were planning our big day, I had my buddy share his video again--and a viewing of that same epic video sold the bride on Studio1208. You will not find a more engaging and chill team to work with. They have killer taste and their work just amplifies every cool choice you've made along the way. Nick and Maria are fun to work with, organized and professional. They capture every emotion from telling the story of why the day matters, to the ceremony itself and, of course, the party that follows.

Sent on 10/25/2017

Jeni · Married on 02/07/2015

Working with Studio 1208 was such an amazing experience. What is normally a very stressful part of the big day, was so seamless and we never even knew that they were there. Every shot was so beautiful and candid. To say that Maria is a talented photographer is an understatement. I cannot believe that people skimp out on the video portion. If I were to give future brides advice it would be...find a fabulous venue then hire Nick and Maria. Honestly everything else is easy after that. I’ve been to so many weddings where the video guy is all up in your moment. You’re always able to see them and it just throws you off. Well not these two. I never saw him, it was crazy. And in the end, he delivered the most beautiful love story about our special day. I couldn’t imagine documenting these memories with anyone else. Every year I repost the video link and share it with my friends and every year the comments pour in. Hands down best wedding video ever, he even does his own music. AMAZING.

The best part about using Studio 1208 is we have new friends for life and the only negative is now I feel like I need to hire them to document everything lol. My delivery, babies first steps, my lunch haha literally everything.

Sent on 02/10/2018
    STUDIO 1208 PHOTO + CINEMATOGRAPHY 25
    STUDIO 1208 PHOTO + CINEMATOGRAPHY 26

courtney · Married on 10/25/2014

Maria and Nick are absolutely amazing! The photos and video from our wedding are gorgeous and really captured our wedding perfectly. They are incredibly friendly and personal. I recommend them to everyone and when I show other people our photos and video they're blown away.

Sent on 10/20/2017
    STUDIO 1208 PHOTO + CINEMATOGRAPHY 27

Misha · Married on 09/26/2014

Simply put, Studio 1208 is da bomb!! If you are looking for a truly personal, unique and custom tailored photography/videography, there really isn't any where else you should be looking. My wife Priscilla and Maria actually go way back, way back to grade school, but lost touch, and were reunited through our wedding day. My wife had seen some of the work they had done and was completely enamored by what she saw, as was I. The artistic style and unique flare they had in their photos and videos were just unlike anything else we saw. They had this uncanny ability to capture every weddings spirit and translate it through their work. Pictures and a video are nice and all, but it's rare that you can find artists that are not only able to capture great pictures and shots of you, but can draw out and capture every emotion you were feeling, so that when you look back, it rekindles all the emotions you were feeling on that glorious day.

They take the time to ask you all the right questions, spend time with you, understand you two as individuals and as a couple so that they can really capture and piece together moments and memories that are you, and not of you. What I liked about their approach is that our wedding day wasn't just a special day for us, it was a special day for them as well. It is a chance and moment in time that they got to know us and make a stronger connection, which is evident in their work.

Nick & Maria are fam to us!! They are two of the most wonderful and amazing people we have met, and we are lucky to have them as part of our lives.

Sent on 01/21/2015

Suzanne · Married on 09/11/2014

Well, where do we start! We were so lucky to find and meet studio 1208 in the first place from a trailer we saw through friends and everything from there on was just meant to be! Nick and Maria were able to photograph and shoot our wedding and were AMAZING from start to finish. From the moment Nick and Maria arrived they brought an energy to our wedding and we had every confidence in their abilities as photographers. Our photographs are memories that we will cherish forever and they were able to think outside the box and produce stunning and breathtaking photographs for us to admire for years to come, not forgetting an AWESOME video! They are a couple that fitted right in with us and our family and friends which made it feel as though we weren't being filmed or photographed at all which was amazing as it just felt natural as they became part of our group and now our friends. They worked so hard to give us the greatest memories and we can not thank them enough.
    I have to say we are incredibly envied by friends and family for being able to have had studio 1208 photograph our wedding day. We had the perfect day, and If we were to relive it again, we would choose them EVERY time, and can never recommend them enough to others. Their work speaks for itself and they are just made to what they do, and that is capture love, the moment and everything in between.
    Mark and Sooz Mac

Sent on 01/16/2015

Laura · Married on 08/31/2014

I met Nick and Maria at my best friend's wedding - and knew as soon as I saw her video and photos that I would use them for my own wedding.

Nick and Maria make everyone feel at ease, and because of that they get the best photos - of you and your guests. Everyone said to me just how perfectly they fit in - apart from the fact that they have great chat and are so lovely, you wouldn't know there was a photographer and videographer at your wedding. Until you get the amazing results in the post that is!

Nick's videos are well beyond other wedding suppliers - just a different league, and something we'll treasure for the rest of our lives. And Maria's photos just capture everything that we want to remember about the day - laughter and smile and joy. Wonderful.

Thank you both so much Nick and Maria - we couldn't be happier! xx

Sent on 01/05/2015
  • User5619827 · 2+ years ago

My husband and I were extremely satisfied with the pictures and video that Nick and Maria provided. They are a lovely, friendly and co-operative couple who were genuinely anxious to give us a great photographic memory of our special day. They arrived early in the morning to capture all the preparations, worked tirelessly and unobtrusively to get great images and video of the ceremony, and still found the energy to join in with the informal party in the evening to get some great spontaneous and original shots of the guests enjoying themselves. We can thoroughly recommend them to any prospective couple wanting a great reminder of their wedding day.

Sent on 11/16/2015

Sanam · Married on 07/05/2014

Going with Maria and Nick, aka Studio 1208, as our videographers was one of the best wedding-related decisions we made.

We were looking for a videographer leading up to our wedding and I happened to bump into a co-worker, who had gotten married in Italy and recommended Studio 1208 for our video. We'd already searched high and low, looked at websites and watched so many wedding vids that really all looked the same and started to blur together. It was always the same cheesy-ness.

But not Studio 1208. After watching just a couple of Studio 1208's videos I could tell that these two were doing something different and unique. What they do, and what they did for us, was tell our unique and special story, in a way that reflects us.

They put their heart and soul into it, and so much artistry. One small example is this. We got married in Edinburgh Scotland and they arrived the day before to scope out spots to shoot B-roll or additional footage. They found a ferris-wheel type ride that had been erected just blocks away from the hotel and suggested that we go (with me in my wedding dress, and yes on our wedding day) ride on the wheel as a fun visual element and story line of our wedding video. They didn't know this at the time, but we'd done the same thing, ridden a ferris-wheel, on our 3rd date. What a coincidence, and us on the wheel became the a central theme and part of our wedding video.

That kind of creativity, thoughtfulness and sense of adventure is why I love them and their work. We're so happy with our wedding video and have recommended them to every couple we know who is getting married. I can't even express in words what an amazing job they did with telling our story and how in love we our with our wedding videos, thanks to Studio 1208. I highly recommend them to ANYONE looking for incredibly talented, fun and creative people to capture your special day. (Would've gone with them for photo too but had already booked that vendor.) Hire Studio 1208 now!

Sent on 01/21/2015

Lizzie · Married on 06/21/2014

The wedding Video (and photo's) that STUDIO 1208 provided temporarily made us famous. For several months after our wedding, people would stop us at parties or even in the street to say they had seen our wedding video on the internet. The constant flow of compliments and 'Wedding Love' started to go to our heads and for a short while we felt like Beyonce and JayZ. As with all '15 minutes' of fame moments our lives did return to normal but the video still plays a huge part in our lives and is of course all you have left of your wedding day once it is over. We often sit down to watch it, and I especially find it useful to watch after an argument to remind yourself why it was you got married in the first place (only joking, but watching it does make you fall in love all over again). Unfortunately all my friends and family have started to mention that they want to book STUDIO 1208 for their own weddings, this means for me that my moment in the limelight is truly over and its time for me to allow STUDIO 1208 to create a blockbuster movie moment for somebody else. I don't like this, but have finally realised its not all about me. This is though the cruel way in which STUDIO 1208 work, the service and product they provide is so FABULOUS and UNIQUE it does take some getting used to once they have gone. I left me wanting them to continue documenting my world for the rest of my life, just like the kardashian's. Not everyone is as self obsessed as me, so you could be OK. I will always follow STUDIO 1208 on every social media site available and continuing to watch their sensational work, I'm fascinated by how INCREDIBLY talented they are. STUDIO 1208 are without fail the best investment I made on my wedding day and after all the money is spent this is one of the only things that remains with you forever. Don't scrimp on these details or rely on a Uncle to capture your big day, not using STUDIO 1208 will be your only regret if you do. Lizzie Clarke

Sent on 01/25/2015

Jonathan · Married on 01/31/2014

My wife saw one of Maria and nicks trailers on a wedding blog and she fell in love straight away, me on the other hand was a little sceptical but that lasted all of 2 minutes after meeting them before the wedding at a cool East London cafe.
    They are two super cool interesting people and great fun to be around I really think they made our wedding what it was thank you both so much.

Sent on 01/19/2015

Gabriella · Married on 11/16/2013

Working with Studio 1208 for both parts of my wedding ( which were in Miami & England) was a DREAM. They have such a wonderful level of energy and enthusiasm. They fit right in perfectly with everyone and were able to make us all feel at ease and therefore capture such personal and special moments. They also spent the next day shooting with us which was amazing. Maria has such a talent of capturing natural moments, expressions and the overall feel of the day and Nick’s videos are epic... so different and beautiful, telling such a wonderful story of the people, the place and emotions of the day. I highly recommend them to anyone planning their wedding. They are a perfect team and work so hard to make sure that the photos and video you take away from this day are beyond amazing!! Gabby & Matt xx

Sent on 01/18/2015

Cheka Radcliffe · Married on 10/06/2013

Nick and Maria were excellent throughout. From the moment we made initial contact right up to delivery of products ie video and photos. The emails before which organised the photos for us into groups as well as asked us who we wanted the cameras to focus on more were very helpful. On the day they were so into it It felt like they were good friends of ours who really cared about things doing the job. Plus they are both so cool and a pleasure to have around it is effortless! Not to mention the post wedding shout outs on social media. Will definitely ask them again to capture future events/milestones!

Sent on 01/24/2015

Lynsey · Married on 08/17/2013

Nick & Maria are amazing!put me,my husband & all of our guests at ease-we didn't even notice them taking photos half the time!(but they still turned out awesome) they knew exactly what we wanted and made it happen

Sent on 04/23/2014

Peter · Married on 08/10/2013

Amazing team! Amazing work!
    Made us feel relaxed and provided so much more than services listed above. They made it possible for us to enjoy our special day. Eternally grateful to Maria and Nick - Now part of our family.

Sent on 04/23/2014

Richard · Married on 08/02/2013

We spent many weekends at wedding events on the run up to the big day trying to find the most suitable photographer and videographer and we were ready to settle for the normal standard until we saw a video of a friends wedding that was at least 100 times better than anything else we had seen. It was like a long music video and we instantly thought while it would be incredible it would no doubt cost a fortune.

We contacted Nick and Maria and to our amazement their prices were the same as the boring old fashioned 'camera on a tripod for 3hrs' video that we'd seen elsewhere! We were so impressed we booked them for photos and video as Maria's photography is beautiful and of unique style that we knew would capture the happiness of the day perfectly.

On the run up to the wedding we were in constant contact and on the day they were awesome. Everyone commented on how professional yet friendly they were and how they seemed more like guests and we're not intrusive or bossy.

The photographs are exceptional and the video is something we watch every week and will continue to do so for a very long time. They captured every single detail of the day and pieced it all together to tell our beautiful story.

We seriously can't recommend them enough. What's lovely is that we didn't just get a photographer and a videographer, we got some new friends too.

Sent on 05/09/2014

marika · Married on 06/10/2013

Love STUDIO 1208. They were great!

Sent on 04/24/2014

Georgina · Married on 06/08/2013

From the first moment I contacted Studio1208 I could just sense they were amazing people, Maria & Nick not only made us the most perfect wedding film but all of our wedding guests commented how lovely they were.

I was In two minds about having our wedding filmed but turns out it was the best decision I could've made as I watch it now, almost a year later, the day just comes flooding back and it's such a beautiful film that still makes me laugh & cry!

Sent on 05/06/2014