London, GB GB 0000Z Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 56
  • Pricing

About STUDIO 1208 PHOTO + CINEMATOGRAPHY

Photos by Tyler Branch

Hi, we are Nick Maria. A husband and wife team that love photo and video and telling stories. We met at a bar in Hollywood, called 86. We got married. We had a baby, and this year we relocated to the UK. We both started out in the fashion industry and lived together in downtown Los Angeles in a huge open loft with our dog, Luda. We lived in Apartment number 1208… hence the name. We love Weddings, we love Engagements - I guess we just love…well…. love!

Maria was Production Coordinator for notorious photographer, David LaChapelle and went on to win VH1's reality photography show 'The Shot', in 2007. Since then, she has been busy shooting editorials, look-books and even covers for Victoria's Secret. She specializes in making beautiful things look even more beautiful, and brings an experienced high fashion eye and edge to all her work. She has also trained as a high-end retoucher. Check out Maria's other work here.

I am a musician, producer, composer and videographer. I composed music for films, and then decided that I loved the creativity of actually making video. I started out shooting behind the scenes fashion films, promo campaigns and music videos; and now, well I love it more than coffee (and that's a lot!)

So, why Weddings you ask? Well, we found it REALLY hard to get exactly what we wanted for our own Wedding. We didn't want the traditional 'Wedding' shots. Some people love it, but it wasn't our style. We wanted someone to come and tell our story - to capture all of the details and the feel of that special day on film. To have a creative and personal way to look back at our Wedding.

So, we decided to set up STUDIO 1208 to offer that same custom, creative and special experience that we wanted, to others. If you want to capture your Wedding and Engagement with all the glamour and detail of the high fashion world, while making sure the heart and soul of you and your guests is documented…. then Call us! Email us! Send us a smoke signal! We travel worldwide, from Costa Rica, to California, to Cheshire!

Please check us out on our website <a href="http://studio1208.com/" target="_blank">HERE</a>

Follow us on <a href="http://instagram.com/studio1208/" target="_blank">Instagram</a>!

Facebook <a href="http://www.facebook.com/studio1208/" target="_blank">HERE</a>

STUDIO 1208 PHOTO + CINEMATOGRAPHY 5
STUDIO 1208 PHOTO + CINEMATOGRAPHY 6
STUDIO 1208 PHOTO + CINEMATOGRAPHY 7

Sinead · Married on 08/03/2017

We literally could not have been happier…From the moment we got in touch with Studio 1208 to our wedding day a year later, Maria, Nick, Kate & Rach were so friendly yet professional throughout from connecting with us regularly on Skype, to meeting up at our venue the day before the wedding. By the time it came to us getting married and actually meeting the team face-to-face it felt as though we were already firm friends and had known each other for years!
    The finished product of our photos, trailer film and full-length film were simply perfect, we could not have wished for anything better! Anyone that we show them to are simply blown away by how amazing they are and how they managed to not only capture all of the awesomeness of the day but also get across our personalities as well as those of our family/friends.
    For anyone looking for a photographer/videographer to capture their big day – do not look anywhere else, Studio 1208 are the ones!
    By far our favourite people to work with when it came to our wedding!
    The Morris' xx

Jamie · Married on 07/22/2017

Studio 1208 is absolutely amazing!! First of all, they are so incredibly cool. And what's more, is they make YOU feel cool, comfortable and like you've been best friends forever -- which is super important when you're shooting wedding photos / video. The fact that Nick (video) and Maria (photo) are husband and wife is AWESOME. They can talk to each other without even speaking, and work seamlessly together. I've heard horror stories of videographers and photographers who clash or have egos and a bride doesn't need that stress on the big day. We love every photo, our trailer, and our full length film and watch them often. They're beautiful and tell OUR STORY. Literally can't say enough about Studio 1208. Love!

STUDIO 1208 PHOTO + CINEMATOGRAPHY 8
    STUDIO 1208 PHOTO + CINEMATOGRAPHY 9
    STUDIO 1208 PHOTO + CINEMATOGRAPHY 10
    STUDIO 1208 PHOTO + CINEMATOGRAPHY 11
    STUDIO 1208 PHOTO + CINEMATOGRAPHY 12
    STUDIO 1208 PHOTO + CINEMATOGRAPHY 13
    STUDIO 1208 PHOTO + CINEMATOGRAPHY 14

Meghan · Married on 05/27/2017

Nick and Maria individually are the most talented at what they do and together they are incredible! Colton and I are actually very private on PDA and I was nervous this whole thing would be awkward. This was not the case, they make you feel super comfortable and have fun while doing it (yes that means you will actually have fun while having your photo taken).
    Maria shot our engagement photos. I remember talking to maria multiple times on how we could do something different, dangerous & adventurous. At this point we were strangers & just by talking with her I could tell how much she already cared about our love story & executing something special. We ended up in Los Angeles on top of a billboard!
    Maria also shot a boudoir shoot for my husbands wedding present. Again I thought this would've been an awkward encounter. Maria made me feel so comfortable the entire time and all the photos turned out epic. N & M were equally as excited as I was to give it to colton on the day of the wedding.
    We loved getting to hangout with them on our wedding week/weekend. By the day of the wedding I would see there face take a photo or video of us and it felt like seeing a guest in the crowd. One thing we will never forget is that nick got FOOD POISONING at breakfast the day of the wedding! N & M didn't tell anyone (including me) and it didn't effect there work or attitude whatsoever. That is just one example of there character and professionalism.
    We also decided to do the day after shoot. I would highly recommend doing this! The original plan was to get dressed back up in our wedding day attire. But of course we were looking for something different, dangerous & adventurous. We got married in maui so we invited all of our guests to the cliff jump and we got such awesome footage with the drone. They incorporated it into the video and it's one of my favorite memories.
    After all, Studio 1208 is the most fun/talented photo & video team out there! There work speaks for it self!!

STUDIO 1208 PHOTO + CINEMATOGRAPHY 15

STUDIO 1208 PHOTO + CINEMATOGRAPHY Pricing

STUDIO 1208 PHOTO + CINEMATOGRAPHY Price Rates

STUDIO 1208 PHOTO + CINEMATOGRAPHY FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 8,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount

• Forever Cole Events
    Forever Cole Events Wedding Planners

I loved my time working with STUDIO 1208. Not only are they crazy talented individuals they are super amazing and loving people. Their work is full of life, intention, and creativity. I highly recommend them for any location and I know they won't miss a beat while documenting your wedding.

• Julie Deffense Artistry
    Julie Deffense Artistry Wedding Cakes

I recently had the absolute PLEASURE of working with Maria and Nick from Studio 1208 at a beautiful wedding on the coast of Portugal. Somehow over the past few years our paths had not crossed yet, so I had been anxiously looking forward to collaborating with them. I had heard so many fabulous things about their work! Not only are they extremely talented, but genuinely dedicated to their art and it is obvious that they are passionate about what they do, each other, and their clients. I am SO thrilled to have had the chance to work with them and look forward to many more opportunities to work together. You guys ROCK! Seriously, so much talent in one place, it was overwhelming...! Best of the best team!

• Devon Duff Makeup
    Devon Duff Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

They are a fantastic, innovative team. Any couple would be lucky to have them document their wedding day!