Aidan Dockery

London, GB View map
$2,496 Most Popular Price

$2,496 Most Popular Price

Based between the London & The Cotswolds I capture weddings stories all over the UK,

I’m a documentary photographer who has photographed for organizations including the United Nations, Oxfam, & World Wildlife Fund; publications like The Guardian, CNN, & The Economist; and I have been very lucky to shoot weddings in a dozen countries on four continents!

My relaxed style of wedding photography is best described as creative reportage with contemporary portraiture. Natural, un-orchestrated, and unposed - leaving you to enjoy your wedding. I work in a documentary style, capturing moments as they unfold, and as unobtrusively as possible. I then combine this wedding reportage with fun and natural portraits to create an overall picture – the story of your wedding day.

I'm thrilled that my work has been featured in many publications and won many awards but my only aim is to make sure you are thrilled with your images and I work closely with every couple to make sure they exceed your expectations.

Get in touch and let's start planning your day!

• Black-owned