404 Reviews for Stroudsmoor Country Inn

House Beer (4)
Photobooth (2)
Tents (1)
403 Stroudsmoor Country Inn Reviews

We had the perfect wedding at Stroudsmoor's Ridgecrest venue in late July, 2018. From our very first visit to the end of the reception, our entire experience with Stroudsmoor was fantastic. Our event coordinator, Cathleen, and the entire staff were so wonderful to work with and made planning a wedding easy. The venue was beautiful, the day-of logistics and execution were flawless. Each Stroudsmoor employee that we interacted with on our special day just made the experience even better. Many of our guests also commented on the beautiful space and how much they appreciated the staff.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 7/28/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Aside from choosing to marry each other, the Stroudsmoor Country Inn was the best choice we made in regards to our wedding. We planned our wedding in under 6 months, with my husband stationed half way across the country for the majority of the time. The Stroudsmoor team makes planning a wedding as least stressful as possible. We got married at the Ridgecrest location in July, and it was absolutely breathtaking. My wedding planner Victoria helped with EVERYTHING up until the wedding and was there the day of as well along with another team of staff to make sure everything went just as planned. The guests would not stop raving about the view, the appetizers, the large and delicious meals, and the cake! Ordering the cake and flowers was so painless, the Stroudsmoor provides their own cake and floral design teams on site making the whole process extremely convenient and non-stressful. We were able to view multiple prototypes for the bouquets and cake making it all very reassuring. I cant make enough positive remarks about this location. Planning a wedding with the Stroudsmoor team felt like I was planing with my friends due to their extreme compassion and friendliness. They truly go above and beyond in every single aspect.

Profile Picture Emily, 7/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The staff was simply amazing! They give you exactly what you want and are so responsive to questions. It is a beautiful sight. So simple and elegant!

Profile Picture Katie, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Altar/Arches, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Furniture, Tables, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Accommodations, In-House Bar, Cake, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Scenic Views

The Stroudsmoor was a beautiful venue with incredible staff. They were very responsive during the planning and made sure every detail was exactly what we wanted. The food was amazing and never stopped coming!

Profile Picture Katie, 7/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Accommodations, In-House Bar, Cake, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Altar/Arches, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Uncovered Outdoor, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor

We had our wedding at the Stroudsmoor Country Inn’s Pavilion in June 2018 and it was absolutely fantastic from start to finish. Despite being one of their newer venues, our wedding was absolutely beautiful and everything was run so smoothly.

Our guests are still raving about how delicious the food was, including the rehearsal dinner and the brunch the following day, and all of the decorations were absolutely beautiful!

All of the people we encountered at Stroudsmoor, our event coordinators Linda and Victoria, the lodging team, the floral team, and everyone in between was dedicated to helping us to have the best wedding ever, and treated us like we were a part of their family. During our wedding reception, we had a personal attendant who helped to make sure that we got fed, which was so helpful as the day flew past us!

Having your wedding at Stroudsmoor means that you will work with a wonderful team who does everything in their power to make your job easy and your day go smoothly. Everything was absolutely wonderful and we very highly recommend having your wedding here!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 6/30/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Invitations, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, In-House Bar, Cake, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings

You can definitely tell Stroudsmoor has been in the wedding business for a long time. Every concern we had, they had an answer. We were a little behind with the typical year in advance timeline, but Barbara worked with us and told us what we needed to get done. She kept saying, "We'll take care of the details now, so we don't bother you at all the day of." Barbara was very detail-oriented and tough and sensitive when she needed to be. We know she hears the same questions and recites the same answers constantly, but she explained everything in a clear manner.
All our guests raved about the wonderful view at Ridgecrest and the many different varieties of hors d'oeuvres. (Lamb chops and scallops!) We customized our menu a lot with vegetarian and Indian food options, and everything was great. A big thank you to Barbara and the Stroudsmoor team!

Profile Picture Alicia, 6/24/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Tastings, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Drapery, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, In-House Bar, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Parking

My son and now daughter-in-law had their wedding at the Stroudsmoor Country Inn and everyone of our guests have commented on how lovely everything was, from the rehearsal party to the wedding ceremony to the reception. The staff is so highly professional and know how to make the couple's day so special. Barbara was wonderful and always answered our questions even if we asked the same question 100 times; she is truly wonderful. I would recommend the Stroudsmoor for anyone looking for a special venue and for feeling very special all the way through to the day of their wedding!

Profile Picture Connie, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

I fell in love with the Woodsgate building at the Stroodsmoor since I first went to look at wedding venues after I got engaged. It was such an exciting time picking out my wedding venue and I knew it was the one I wanted to have from the start. The gorgeous waterfalls going up the stairs outside to the ceremony sight, the woods, the quietness of the woods and just being in a peaceful environment with birds and someone even saw a deer there at rehearsal. It couldn’t have been more perfect and from a woodland fairytale. I felt like a princess getting married and loved every bit of it. The staff was so friendly and helpful they set everything there up for me and decorated and then helped with all my gifts putting them in the bridal room and put all my decorations in there too when the wedding was over. Everything was above and Beyond and so special. Cathleen was also a wonderful wedding planner and was so helpful from day one to my wedding day. The food was also amazing and the cake. Got so many compliments. Overall everything was perfect. It was the best day of my life.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Our daughter’s wedding at the Stroudsmoor was phenomenal! Our guests raved about the cocktail hour and buffet! And our wedding planner Cathleen was so professional and personable! She made sure every detail was covered! We were catered to and looked after the entire day to make sure everything met our expectations. Thank you Stroudsmoor for making her day absolutely perfect!

Profile Picture J, 6/23/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My wife and I fell in love with the Lawnhaven wedding site. It captured our style and had the indoor/outdoor wedding feel we wanted. Our wedding was this past June and it was timeless. Every minute was amazing. We worked with Cathleen as our event planner and she was so perfect for us. She helped us stay on track with to-do’s through the planning stages and she and her team nailed it with the day of set up - it was breathtaking. The event staff were all awesome too! Whenever we needed something they were there and they cared so much for us to have everything we dreamed about that day. We also had our bridal parties stay over night on-site through the Inn, we used Stroudsmoor’s floral team for our flowers, and used the bridal salon for our girls hair and make-up. Everything was beautiful, delicious, peaceful and most importantly, perfect. You have to check out the Stroudsmoor Country Inn!

Profile Picture Desiree, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Wedding Cake

We were married at LawnHaven on 6.10.2018. Gina, our event planner and Ryan were outstanding. They made sure everything was perfect. That it rained didn’t matter one bit. They took care of everything and Plan B was accomplished seamlessly.
Stroudsmoor County Inn did a fantastic job. Our guests thoroughly enjoyed themselves.

Photos
Profile Picture Margaret, 6/10/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I attended a wedding at the Stroudsmoor Country Inn in June 2018, although I am not the bride, I was quite involved with her as she stepped thru the entire process. The wedding planner, Gina was top notch, on top of all wedding related activities. As a wedding guest, I can tell you that the food was excellent, plentiful, and served with a smile on the wait staff's face. The room was beautiful, not a single item was left to chance. Oh yes, and it POURED!! No worries, the room was like a hideaway ... all nice and cozy. Excellent job by Gina and all the other staff members that came together to make this day flawless.

Profile Picture nancy, 6/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

We got married at Stroudsmoor at Woodsgate, and had Corinne as our wedding planner. Everything was so beautifully done, and went without a hitch. These guys are experts, and check on every little detail. We particularly liked that you could bring in outside vendors if you wanted or you could simply use theirs (which they didn’t push). We needed up using them for flowers (gorgeous), hair/makeup (I had Claire, and she was amazing), and photography (we haven’t gotten our pics back yet but we really liked Josh). Corinne was wonderful, promptly responded to all our questions, and made sure everything went exactly as we wanted it. My advice: Make sure to book the venue, and the spa (if you are doing it on site) early. And know that if you want to have your rehearsal dinner there, the options are limited because they have so many weddings taking place. All in all though, we highly recommend this venue!

Profile Picture Stella, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

We married on June 7, 2018 at Stroudsmoor. We reached out to Cathleen through an initial search for wedding venues. A larger wedding was considered at first because of the Stroudsmoor's reputation, but after several considerations, we decided to have a wedding for just the two of us. We still wanted formal pictures and after some research, we found out that the Stroudsmoor has a wedding for 2 package. Cathleen stayed as our contact throughout the entire process and helped us with deciding our options and stay on time. On the day of the wedding, Cathleen reached out to us to determine what the best plan for the day would be. She assisted so much with the planning, coordination and the simple things like helping with finishing touches on the wedding dress and was available for the entire ceremony. We gladly recommend the Stroudsmoor and Cathleen for any couple that wants to have ANY wedding of ANY size.

Profile Picture Kristopher, 6/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We chose Terraview as our venue for our wedding and we had Cathleen as our wedding coordinator. Cathleen is seriously the most amazing coordinator I have ever met. I've been in a lot of weddings and attended a handful as well and I've never met someone so organized and truly on top of their game. Every minute of planning went so smoothly because of her. She remembered everyone detail I wanted and she knew exactly how to bring my vision to life. Even when it came down to setting up for the big day I didn't have to give her every detail on where a piece of decor went. She used her experience and made everything look so perfect.

As far as the venue itself, amazing! Service is top notch. Everyone was so tentative and the food was unbelievable. I had numerous guests come up to me during the wedding day telling me how impressed they were with the service and the food. I had people raving that it was the best wedding they have ever been too. Every staff member knew every detail of my day. I didn't have to explain anything or go over any details twice. We had a special staff member who took care of mine and my husbands needs throughout the reception and she made sure I always had a drink in my hand and that we were 100% satisfied.

After our pictures we had time before the ceremony started and all of the bridal party was starving, the staff was super helpful and brought us anything we needed, cheese, crackers, snacks and drinks.

If you are looking for a perfect wedding day and to make sure you are truly stress free during your special day then stroudsmoor country inn is the place you want. They truly made my wedding day perfect.

Profile Picture Amanda , 5/19/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We adored this place from the very first time we toured! Linda and her assistants are just amazing, and so accomodating. I felt incredible the entire day of our wedding. It truly was a fairy tale wedding dream come true ♡ I would recommend this venue to anyone. Food is fantastic, beautiful scenery, incredible staff. I felt so at ease and like I was so very well taken care of ! I hope to come back and visit, and use the venue in the future for another event.

Leah (& Philip) Heinz

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Leah, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I can’t say enough about the venue, the food, the service etc when it comes to the Stroudsmoor Country Inn! We chose the Lawnhaven Venue and although we wanted a sunny day to be married outside, our ceremony could not have been more perfect on this rainy day! From the stone walkway with the grapevine lighting to the beautiful stone fireplace in the covered pavilion, it was like a dream come true!! No one even cared that it rained. Don’t hesitate, book this place for your special day ❤️

Profile Picture Deb, 5/12/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

To start out - our event coordinator, Amy, was absolutely amazing and very helpful throughout the whole process, so if you can work with her, I guarantee your experience will be a great one! Originally, our reason for picking this venue was because Terraview has a beautiful waterfall and we wanted to have our ceremony outside. The day of the wedding it was off and on rain/drizzling and I was getting so upset! We had to make our decision by 1 pm if we were going to have it inside or outside…. I decided on taking our chances and going outside. As it was getting closer, Amy came to me and asked if I still wanted to go outside – she said it was totally up to me and they would do whatever I wanted. If it started to rain, we could go inside and finish the ceremony inside and they would just set it up quickly. Of course it did start raining about half way through the ceremony and I made the decision to go inside. The whole staff at Stroudsmoor was really great about it, quickly setting up chairs and getting all of our guests inside to finish the ceremony.

The food is so good as well! There are about 30 passed hor d’oerves during the cocktail hour and our guests loved it! We were busy with pictures during this time, but they were always catering to us and getting us whatever we wanted, whenever – whether it was food or another drink.

Every part of our wedding was absolutely amazing and I'm giving all of the credit to Amy Spangler for how everything went so smoothly! Terraview is simply a beautiful venue, but working with Amy made our overall experience so much better, from our first meeting with her all the way through to the day of the wedding!

I could go on and on for days about it, but will finish with saying one last thing - If you are considering Stroudsmoor as your venue, you would be making the best choice by going with it! They will not let you down :)

Profile Picture April, 5/12/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The venue was beautiful (we were married at the Ridgecrest site), the staff were extremely helpful, the food was terrific. Everything went exactly as we wanted it!

Profile Picture Meinardo, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Everything was perfect. The day was effortless for us. Our event planner responded quickly and professional. It was better than we could of imagined!!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Our Wedding planner (Cathleen F.) was AMAZING! She was there for everything we needed every step of the way! She was very educated in wedding etiquette and if we forgot about something she walked us through it. I didn't have to worry about anything on my wedding day because I knew Cathleen would take care of us. From everything from the rehearsal dinner to the after party was amazing. Stroudsmoor customer service and food is amazing and I can't wait to come back for many anniversaries!

Profile Picture Christina , 4/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

My husband and I got married at Ridgecrest at Stroudsmoor 2 weeks ago and couldn't recommend it more. Stroudsmoor has wedding planning down to a science and makes it easy to smoothly plan every piece of your day. One of the best parts of getting married at Stroudsmoor is that they have everything you need right on site. Being able to arrive the day before your wedding and have the rehearsal dinner, hair/makeup, florist, lodging, ceremony, and reception in one place made our wedding day feel more like a wedding weekend. They even set aside space for our guests staying on site to have breakfast in a designated spot in the Main Inn without us asking.
We worked with Amy and she was truly a pleasure to work with. She made sure all of our questions were answered and helped us make decisions when we were unsure about something.
We were working with a limited budget and Stroudsmoor made sure we were still able to have the wedding of our dreams!

Profile Picture Katie, 4/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Accommodations, In-House Bar, Cake, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Dessert, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Covered Outdoor, Scenic Views

A wonderful place for a wedding. We had a full weekend of fun and memories from the rehearsal dinner Friday night, wedding ceremony and reception Saturday and farewell brunch Sunday. Food was delicious and service was great. The Lawnhaven venue was perfect for us/ Great lodge feeling warm and comfortable. As Father of the bride I can say the whole experience from start to finish was truly stress free. Barbara was extremely knowledgable and spot on with her advice. I would do it all again.

Profile Picture Robert, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

I cannot say enough about Stroudsmoor Country Inn. The venue is amazing and the staff, especially Cathleen, are absolutely wonderful! We had our daughter's wedding there, at Terraview, on the 10th of Feb and we couldn't have imaged anything more perfect! From the moment we were in contact with Cathleen to the actual even everything went smoothly. The staff treated our guests the entire weekend like we were the most important people around. They went out of our way to make sure we had everything we needed. Cathleen made the entire event/process so stress free. We absolutely loved everything about it and would highly recommend Stroudsmoor Country Inn to anyone who is having any type of event. We also want to say thank you to Ryan, who was a tremendous help on the wedding day. He was absolutely wonderful and ensured the rest of the evening went smoothly. Our guests couldn't stop complimenting the food! WOW everything was delicious and plentiful. The cake and cheesecake were equally delicious. We LOVE LOVE this place!!! Thank you Stroudsmoor!!! Thank you Cathleen!!! You made our daughter's wedding perfect!

Photo for Stroudsmoor Country Inn Review - Happily Ever After