Stroudsmoor Country Inn Reviews

425 Reviews for Stroudsmoor Country Inn

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 0 Winner

425 Stroudsmoor Country Inn Reviews

Roseanna · Getting married on 06/02/2019

Enough can not be said about Barbara my wedding coordinator and the stroudsmoor crew. They are incredible. I had a vision for my wedding and they made it better than could be imagined. Stroudsmoor is a one stop shop. I got my invitations, favors, flowers, and everything there. Just amazing and well worth every penny you pay which for what is included I think is not alot!

Taylor · Married on 10/28/2018

Fantastic Venue

I can’t even begin to explain how phenomenal this venue is. From the first tour, all the way to the big day, and even after They were fantastic.They made everything super easy. The amount of organization and professionalism is beyond measure. They have the bridal studio and floral department all on site, and their bakery is right down the road. Linda Forte and her team made mine and my now husband’s dream wedding come true.

Stroudsmoor Country Inn 1
  • Audrey

Audrey · Married on 10/19/2018

Words can't describe how happy I am!

This is probably going to be a lengthy review as well, but when someone deserves it it needs to be! My wedding at Lawnhaven at the Stroudsmoor Country Inn was more perfect than I could ever imagine. My even coordinator Ashley H. had her work put out for her when my husband and I booked with her. Neither one of us had been to a wedding prior so we have no clue what is done at weddings (traditional or non traditional). Without Ashley, our wedding could not have been as perfect as it was. She made sure every little detail was in place. She answered every single one of my ridiculous questions (when to send STDs, when to send invites, who does what, who goes where, etc). Never having been to a wedding, trying to plan my own was going to be a potential nightmare, but Ashley saved the day. She was always honest with us when we had ideas that just weren't going to flow or work, which I truly appreciated more than she can know! I felt like an absolute princess on my wedding day because of her.
    I also can not forget to mention Kerri (Apologize if name is spelled wrong). The minute I stepped into venue, Ashley immediately came to give me our game plan and went to try to get the men in order (Bless her soul for that one), but Kerri came right after and asked us all (BM's and MOB) what will our drinks be so as soon as the ceremony is over they can have them ready. I wanted for nothing that day because Kerri was running that dinning room in such a way I can't even describe. When it was time for intros, same thing, what to drink so I can have it at your table. She constantly throughout the night made sure me, my husband, and my mother had what we needed. It made my mom feel important that Kerri also helped her. My mom and I were super close so having her taken care of was a priority to me as well. Drinks, more food (even though it was a buffet!!!), anything we wanted Kerri did for us, and I can't appreciate it more. My wedding was the dream that it was because of those two women. Everything about the Stroudsmoor was amazing. For the price we paid, I'm amazed at how much service we got and how beautiful the whole venue turned out to be.

Maggie · Married on 10/07/2018

Amazing, beautiful, perfect. Best experience at a venue in a long while.

SCI is absolutely amazing. From when we toured to our wedding day everything was perfect. Corinne Tuohy was phenomenal! Woodsgate was magical and the service was everything we could have imagined.

I will recommend this venue over and over again and cannot wait to go back for anniversaries.

Stroudsmoor Country Inn 2
  • Catherine

Catherine · Married on 10/06/2018

Stroudsmoor goes Above and Beyond

I don't have enough words to express how happy my husband and I were with Stroudsmoor! My husband (at the time boyfriend) and I came for a wedding for our best friends where we were in the bridal party and loved there professionalism and kindness to everyone in the wedding! During the wedding, we saw pictures of the other venues and I feel in LOVE with Ridgecrest.
    Afterwards when he and I got engaged, we decided to tour for our wedding. They made me fall in love with the sight all over again and were extremely helpful throughout the whole planning experience. Cathleen was our coordinator and she was one our point of contact for almost everything. Cathleen was extremely attentive to my emails and phone calls and questions and was so helpful in not only helping me plan all the details but keeping me sane and laughing during the process. We were so thrilled to have her during our time and highly recommend her for future couples.
    Colleen was also extremely helpful in planning our rooms for the guests and helped us discuss the best options for all of my guests as well as adjustments when I have family members become ill.
    And Jessie at the decor facility was fantastic at putting together the most beautiful bouquets and decorations. Even our day of organizers at the sight during the ceremony were extremely attentive to make sure that my husband and I that we had drinks and food and aid when needed.
    I truly couldn't imagine celebrating our big day without them as Stroudsmoor created an absolutely perfect day for us!

• FutureMrsSlaby

Scarlett · Married on 09/29/2018

SCI is in the buisness of making your dream Wedding a reality

My husband and I were married on 9/29/18 at Lawnhaven. Everything exceeded our expectations! If you want to have a stress free wedding planning experience, look no further than SCI. After taking a tour of the grounds we knew we wanted to get married at Lawnhaven, its gorgeous. Our event coordinator was Barbara, she is amazing and helped us throughout the entire process. She was with us every step of the way. My husband and I can be very indecisive people, and she was there to offer advice and insight on the different decisions we had to make. I'm sure Barbara had other clients at the same time us and its possible that there can be 4-5 weddings happening on the grounds the same day as your wedding, but she made us feel like we were the only ones getting married that day. She made us feel comfortable and like we were her only clients. We never felt rushed, or like we were just another couple. They give out a "preferred" list of vendors, which was extremely helpful. We hired our officiant and DJ from this list, which were also 5 star vendors! Stroudsmoor really is a one stop shop. We used them for our florist, Hair and make up, and photographer as well! The day of our Wedding went so smoothly. The ceremony was perfect, and the reception décor and tables were better than I could have ever imagined! When I saw the reception space decorated for the first time I started to tear up! My husband and I, our family, and bridal party were treated like celebrities/ royalty the entire evening. I always had a drink in my hand, and there was so much food! There were so many appetizers, my only regret is that I was too stuffed to try them all! The dinner, the cake, and the gelato were all delicious! We got so many compliments on the food! I could not have been happier with everything. We had so much fun, and it was night we will always remember. Stroudsmoor really went above and beyond. They gave us our dream Wedding and so much more!

Trisha · Married on 09/22/2018

Perfection

My husband and I could not be more pleased with our wedding experience at Stroudsmoor Country Inn. On September 22nd, 2018 we wed at the Woodsgate location and it was nothing short of a fairytale. From the initial tour of the grounds to the moment we danced the night away as newlyweds we could not have been more happy with our decision to choose Stroudsmoor. Our wedding coordinator, Ashley, was a complete miracle worker. She listened to our vision and, along with her incredible team, brought our dream wedding to life! As a bride, the day of your wedding can be extremely emotional and nerve-racking. Ashley was there with me every step of the way to ensure the day would be perfect and that I was cared for and attended to throughout the entire evening. My husband and I were treated like royalty, we worried about absolutely nothing the day of our wedding which in turn allowed us to truly enjoy our big day and be in the moment. Stroudsmoor allows you to have a completely personalized wedding day that reflects the both of you as a couple. This was the ideal venue for everything we looked for on our hunt to find the perfect place to begin our marriage. I highly recommend Woodsgate for any brides looking for a dreamy location that has the ability to be extremely versatile in matching any type of wedding that you and your fiancé are envisioning. Stroudsmoor is unsurpassed in excellence and the perfect place to start your forever.

Jacqueline · Married on 09/21/2018

My husband Michael, and I were married September 21,2018 at Woodsgate.
    There are so many wonderful things to say about SCI and staff, that helped make our wedding day an absolute dream come true. Our event planner Ashley Haeuser was amazing every step of the way.
    When scouting venues online, Stroudsmoor Country Inn, Woodsgate caught my eye here on wedding wire. It was the first place we visited in person and quickly decided THIS is where we want to get married. We loved the rustic atmosphere that Woodsgate gives off. We loved Ashley's personality even more, she made our every decision making seem seamless, our appointments were filled with laughter, and always ended with warm hugs. All my husband asked for was, for her to make sure that at the end of the ceremony we both had a Miller Lite can in hand. Ashley was more than accommodating!
    For our rehearsal dinner we opted for the pizza pool party, held on site in the Natatorium. We felt it was fun a different for our guests to enjoy. Ryan of the SCI staff was there to make sure everything ran smoothly. He too was also amazing, making sure everyone was taken care of.
    My Bridal party and I had our hair and make-up done on site at the Spa at Stroudsmoor, the girls there are just wonderful and great with kids!
    Our ceremony and reception, what can I say? It was absolutely FLAWLESS!
    We cannot thank Ashley, Ryan, and the rest of the Stroudmoor team for making our day absolutely wonderful!
    A special thank you to Jeanne, for every time I turned around you always had a cold beverage for me!
    Stroudmoor is hands down the very best and highly recommended.

Stroudsmoor Country Inn 3

Mark · Married on 09/21/2018

Stroudsmoor has made our dream wedding come true! If you're like us and have a larger wedding, Ridgecrest is THE place to have it! The other venues they offer are awesome spots as well. The views are amazing, the staff was wonderful, and the choices, in house bakery, etc. and add ons were plentiful. I cannot thank them enough for how everything went. My guests are asking when we can go back and do it again! The most breathtaking wedding I've ever been to (and I'm not being bias to my own wedding!) Barbara made our dream come true!

Rachel · Married on 09/16/2018

I recently had my wedding at Stroudsmoor and COULD NOT BE HAPPIER! Our wedding experience, from the beginning stages of planning to the day of, was completely stress free and I owe it all to the expertise of Stroudsmoor and specifically my wedding planner, Corinne Tuohy. Not to mention the food is amazing! Check out Stroudsmoor ASAP for all your wedding needs, you won't regret it!

Niki · Married on 09/15/2018

My husband and my situation was very unique.. We originally planned to get married at a different venue, which ended up filing for bankruptcy. So halfway through our wedding planning, we had to go venue searching once again. We stumbled upon Stroudsmoor Country Inn during our search the second time around - and our happily ever after began from there! We chose to get married at the Terraview location due to the beautiful outdoor ceremony site and gorgeous mountain view in the main ballroom. Everyone at Stroudsmoor truly makes you feel like part of their family from the moment you walk through their doors. We worked with Barbara (wedding coordinator), Jessie (florist) and all the talented girls at the salon/spa. Barbara was a perfect fit for us - She promptly responded to any questions that I had via email. And she is extremely organized, friendly and knew how to have a sense of humor throughout the stress of it all! She literally walked us through every decision that was to be made and when. When deciding on our centerpieces and bouquets, Jessie matched my vision perfectly and helped transform Terraview into our personal venue. Rehearsal Dinner: We chose to have our rehearsal dinner at Stroudsmoor as well, due to convenience’s sake. The Inn was a hit with our family and friends - the food was delicious. Salon: Having the salon onsite for our hair/makeup was lovely. Since they were able to accommodate 6 girls at a time, we were able to wake up at a reasonable time, walk over to breakfast and then get ready at the salon before pictures. The girls at the salon did an amazing job for all of our hair and makeup. Terraview: We couldn't have lucked out for better weather on our big day. We were able to get married outside of Terraview by the gorgeous waterfalls, everyone loved taking pictures by the scenic lookout, and guests could not stop talking about how beautiful our venue was! Everything on our day turned out perfect and it's thanks to the Stroudsmoor Country Inn!!!

• Samantha

Samantha · Married on 09/14/2018

I don't even know where to start about how wonderful this venue is! The months leading up to the wedding were stress free all because of Barbara and all of the staff at SCI. They made us feel like family the whole time and never felt like all they wanted was our money. The week leading up to the wedding they made sure to get every detail of our wedding perfect. When my husband and I arrived, we were treated like it was their son or daughter getting married. They literally treated our families like they've known them for years! The wedding was perfect! Since we got married at Woodsgate, they kept checking the weather to ensure we could have our outdoor wedding. The staff made sure we stayed on time and every time i sat down a staff member would come running over to make sure i was okay! i truly felt like everyone there was excited for my husband and I. People are still telling me how great the food was (and they couldn't believe how much food was provided), how beautiful the venue was, and how much fun they had!

Hannah · Married on 09/08/2018

Corinne and the Stroudsmoor team were AMAZING. They really strived to work with my tight budget and they were kind and professional through the whole process. The staff bring the bride and groom food while they are taking photos during cocktail hour too - which was a great touch! Everything went so smoothly on the wedding day, I didn't have to worry about a thing. The Stroudsmoor is really a one-stop-shop! Would definitely recommend this place!!! - Hannah S.

K · Married on 09/07/2018

Having our wedding at The Stroudsmoor Country Inn (Ridgecrest) was the best wedding decision we made, hands down. Here are the reasons we are THRILLED with SCI:
    1. This is the most important one -- our wedding coordinator (Corinne) was a super hero. She spent all year working with us to plan the perfect wedding, and each time we spoke to her it felt like her one and only job all year was to plan our wedding (which of course, it wasn't. She had a wedding the very next day after ours). She was unbelievably organized, calm, kind, and just the right amount of forceful when needed (family, vendors, etc). My husband and I were able to be fully present and enjoy the moments of our wedding day because we knew our coordinator was behind the scenes making sure everything was perfect. She grabbed us during every major moment (cake cutting, bouquet toss, etc). She even (very nicely) pulled us away from mingling at one point so that we could sit for five minutes and eat our dinner. If you have your wedding at Stroudsmoor, and you're lucky enough to have Corinne as your coordinator, I promise you you will be overjoyed with your decision.
    2. The venue is stunning. The views are gorgeous and Ridgecrest is the perfect combination of rustic and elegant. We received compliments all night and all our guests' photos talk about the beauty of the venue.
    3. The cocktail hour is INSANE! I think every single guest mentioned how fantastic the hors d'oeuvres were. Even the basic package comes with 20-30 different kinds of food and our guests were over the moon about it.
    4. The "Plan B" ceremony spot is just as beautiful as the "Plan A". That's part of why we chose it. And sure enough, 10 minutes before we were set to walk down the aisle, it started to downpour and we had to very quickly move from the outdoor to indoor site. It felt cozy, intimate, and still so perfect.

Kate · Married on 09/01/2018

I cannot talk enough about how incredible our experience with Stroudsmoor was. My wife and I were dreading the process of figuring out Everything we had to do for our wedding. Everyone talks about how stressful weddings are to plan. We were preparing for a nightmare, and we ended up with a dream.
    First, let me say that the Stroudsmoor as a venue has everything we could possibly need. Every service, every need, every piece of equipment, every style, and a venue and dining option for every budget, they had everything we could have possibly asked for. With a planner or coordinator for every aspect of our wedding we knew we were in kind, caring, and experienced hands. It was never a hassle or a stress. They handled our floral, the girl's hair and makeup, our food, our table and dinnerware, and they gave us referrals to any vendor we may need, from bagpipes to polka players, live bands to incredible DJs, transportation and officiants.
    Barbara and her assistant Gina were our wedding planners and we're going to rant and rave about how fantastic they were for the next 50 years. They had answers to every question we had and gave us the answers to questions we were too inexperienced to ask. They foresaw every hiccup, every circumstance, and every need of ours from the very onset and took care of everything. Their ability to coordinate and work with our photographer and DJ, who they referred us to and were perfect, made everything seamless, everyone worked as one unit. The bustle ribbons on Kate's dress had torn after the ceremony. By the time we had gotten into the reception, Barbara had already created new bustle ribbons to take care of Kate's dress. They really go above and beyond and make you feel like you are the most important thing about that day.

• W

W · Married on 08/31/2018

Our daughter was married at the Stroudsmoor this weekend. To say that our experience was the wedding of our dreams would be a vast understatement. From the moment we arrived on Thursday, until we departed on Saturday afternoon, we were treated by everyone on staff with the highest degree of service, attention to detail, and friendliness we have ever experienced. Let's start with our event planner, Cathleen Fillman (can I give her 10 stars?), who responded to every email and phone call within hours, if not minutes, who answered every single question, who hunted down an ice sculpture vendor, turned our Plan B rain venue into a small slice of heaven on earth, replete with candles, a roaring fire (it was rainy and chilly), was calm and focused when I was not, and who was constantly in touch with clear information and up-to-the minute details. Thank you, thank you, thank you, Cathleen. Colleen Denehan shepherded us through lodging with patience, kindness, and good insight as to the best choices for our group. Maitre d Ryan (another 10 stars, and then some) went above and beyond at our beautiful rehearsal dinner picnic, the reception itself, and our next morning brunch. Ryan made sure that everything was perfect, calmed my nerves, supervised his excellent staff for a seamless and seemingly effortless execution of the most flawless evening. It goes without saying that the venue is beyond lovely and charming, and that the food is outstanding (many guests told us it was the best wedding food they had ever eaten). The resort was able to accommodate a spa day for our bridal party the day before with catered lunch, day-of hair and make-up (you can't believe what gorgeous updo's walked out of that salon - thank you, Stephanie "Also 10 stars" Wright!) When we walked into the venue on the day of, my heart almost stopped - I truly could not believe how beautiful everything was. The Stroudsmoor even accommodated our "Yoga Under the Stars" following the rehearsal dinner! THANK YOU!!!

Anthony · Married on 08/25/2018

It sounds cliche, but it’s true- if we had all the time in the world to talk about our wedding at The Stroudsmoor Country Inn, it still would not be enough time to sing their praises. It was, in a word- perfection. Every single guest who was at our wedding said it was the best, most romantic and unforgettable wedding they have ever been to, and we owe it all to the incredible staff at Stroudsmoor. They’ve won dozens of awards from many sites for their spectacular ceremonies and receptions, and it’s not by accident. They’ve earned each one and the many more that will assuredly keep coming.

From the very beginning we knew we had found a special place staffed with very special people. We looked at 12 different venues, but when we finally made it to The Stroudsmoor Country Inn, we knew it was the one. The venue- picturesque, something out of a fairytale. The staff- so friendly and accommodating we thought we were royalty.

In short (though this review has been anything but), having our wedding at The Stroudsmoor Country Inn was the best decision we’ve ever made, outside of marrying each other :). From the gorgeous venues, the friendly and extremely attentive staff, and the variety of pricing options, getting married here is a must. This is one decision you will never regret.

Evelyn · Married on 08/18/2018

Amazing wedding experience at Stroudsmoor Country Inn. Everything is onsite such as hair & make-up, housing, floral and decor, as well, wedding professionals. We had Corinne as our wedding coordinator and she went above and beyond to ensure that our wedding went smoothly. Throughout the months of planning, she covered all details and answered to emails/calls promptly. On the day of the wedding, she also helped calm our nerves about the possible rainstorm and guided us through the transition between ceremony and reception. That helped a lot especially with two brides involved!

In addition, the floor manager Ryan also did a fantastic job coordinating the reception. He shared kind words to ease our nerves and his friendly demeanor was everything! Lastly, our waiter Tyler also did a great job checking in on us and making sure we were hydrated and had everything we needed.

The wedding went beautifully and the staff at Stroudsmoor Country Inn was amazing!

I recommend Stroudsmoor Country Inn (specifically Woodsgate) to anyone that's looking for a beautiful wedding venue with the friendliest staff!

Stroudsmoor Country Inn 4
    Stroudsmoor Country Inn 5
    Stroudsmoor Country Inn 6

Katie · Married on 08/17/2018

The staff at the Stroudsmoor Country Inn really makes everything worth it for a wedding. I cannot tell you how special I felt throughout the whole process in planning my wedding to the actual day. My coordinator Cathleen was always an email or call away and made my day exactly how I wanted it. Our wedding was pretty laid back and the staff helped with that for sure. My husband and I couldn't have been happier with the entire event and the quality of our wedding. Everyone who attended said how amazing the food was, how awesome the venue was, and how perfect the whole night was. The wait staff we had was beyond amazing too. They were so responsive, helpful, and SO much fun. I have the most amazing pictures of our day for the rest of our lives thanks to the natural beauty of our venue. We used a DJ that we had found at the Stroudsmoor Open House and loved him too, he was phenomenal and we had a mirror photo booth which was so unique, we have great memories from that too. Thank you Stroudsmoor for everything! We cannot wait to come visit and stay at one of the rooms on our first anniversary! What a beautiful place to get married.

Stroudsmoor Country Inn 7

Karen · Married on 08/11/2018

Surpassed all my expectations! I'm a first time mother of the bride and was thrilled by the level of service and consideration!
    Colleen Touhy did a great job arranging accommodations for all of our guests.

Lindsay · Married on 07/28/2018

We had the perfect wedding at Stroudsmoor's Ridgecrest venue in late July, 2018. From our very first visit to the end of the reception, our entire experience with Stroudsmoor was fantastic. Our event coordinator, Cathleen, and the entire staff were so wonderful to work with and made planning a wedding easy. The venue was beautiful, the day-of logistics and execution were flawless. Each Stroudsmoor employee that we interacted with on our special day just made the experience even better. Many of our guests also commented on the beautiful space and how much they appreciated the staff.

Emily · Married on 07/08/2018

Aside from choosing to marry each other, the Stroudsmoor Country Inn was the best choice we made in regards to our wedding. We planned our wedding in under 6 months, with my husband stationed half way across the country for the majority of the time. The Stroudsmoor team makes planning a wedding as least stressful as possible. We got married at the Ridgecrest location in July, and it was absolutely breathtaking. My wedding planner Victoria helped with EVERYTHING up until the wedding and was there the day of as well along with another team of staff to make sure everything went just as planned. The guests would not stop raving about the view, the appetizers, the large and delicious meals, and the cake! Ordering the cake and flowers was so painless, the Stroudsmoor provides their own cake and floral design teams on site making the whole process extremely convenient and non-stressful. We were able to view multiple prototypes for the bouquets and cake making it all very reassuring. I cant make enough positive remarks about this location. Planning a wedding with the Stroudsmoor team felt like I was planing with my friends due to their extreme compassion and friendliness. They truly go above and beyond in every single aspect.

Stroudsmoor Country Inn 8

Katie · Married on 07/07/2018

The staff was simply amazing! They give you exactly what you want and are so responsive to questions. It is a beautiful sight. So simple and elegant!

Stroudsmoor Country Inn 9
    Stroudsmoor Country Inn 10
    Stroudsmoor Country Inn 11
    Stroudsmoor Country Inn 12

Katie · Married on 07/07/2018

The Stroudsmoor was a beautiful venue with incredible staff. They were very responsive during the planning and made sure every detail was exactly what we wanted. The food was amazing and never stopped coming!