378 Reviews for Stroudsmoor Country Inn

Scenic Views (1)
In-House Catering (1)
Tents (1)
377 Stroudsmoor Country Inn Reviews

We adored this place from the very first time we toured! Linda and her assistants are just amazing, and so accomodating. I felt incredible the entire day of our wedding. It truly was a fairy tale wedding dream come true ♡ I would recommend this venue to anyone. Food is fantastic, beautiful scenery, incredible staff. I felt so at ease and like I was so very well taken care of ! I hope to come back and visit, and use the venue in the future for another event.

Leah (& Philip) Heinz

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Leah, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My husband and I got married at Ridgecrest at Stroudsmoor 2 weeks ago and couldn't recommend it more. Stroudsmoor has wedding planning down to a science and makes it easy to smoothly plan every piece of your day. One of the best parts of getting married at Stroudsmoor is that they have everything you need right on site. Being able to arrive the day before your wedding and have the rehearsal dinner, hair/makeup, florist, lodging, ceremony, and reception in one place made our wedding day feel more like a wedding weekend. They even set aside space for our guests staying on site to have breakfast in a designated spot in the Main Inn without us asking.
We worked with Amy and she was truly a pleasure to work with. She made sure all of our questions were answered and helped us make decisions when we were unsure about something.
We were working with a limited budget and Stroudsmoor made sure we were still able to have the wedding of our dreams!

Profile Picture Katie, 4/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Accommodations, In-House Bar, Cake, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Dessert, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Covered Outdoor, Scenic Views

A wonderful place for a wedding. We had a full weekend of fun and memories from the rehearsal dinner Friday night, wedding ceremony and reception Saturday and farewell brunch Sunday. Food was delicious and service was great. The Lawnhaven venue was perfect for us/ Great lodge feeling warm and comfortable. As Father of the bride I can say the whole experience from start to finish was truly stress free. Barbara was extremely knowledgable and spot on with her advice. I would do it all again.

Profile Picture Robert, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

I cannot say enough about Stroudsmoor Country Inn. The venue is amazing and the staff, especially Cathleen, are absolutely wonderful! We had our daughter's wedding there, at Terraview, on the 10th of Feb and we couldn't have imaged anything more perfect! From the moment we were in contact with Cathleen to the actual even everything went smoothly. The staff treated our guests the entire weekend like we were the most important people around. They went out of our way to make sure we had everything we needed. Cathleen made the entire event/process so stress free. We absolutely loved everything about it and would highly recommend Stroudsmoor Country Inn to anyone who is having any type of event. We also want to say thank you to Ryan, who was a tremendous help on the wedding day. He was absolutely wonderful and ensured the rest of the evening went smoothly. Our guests couldn't stop complimenting the food! WOW everything was delicious and plentiful. The cake and cheesecake were equally delicious. We LOVE LOVE this place!!! Thank you Stroudsmoor!!! Thank you Cathleen!!! You made our daughter's wedding perfect!

Photo for Stroudsmoor Country Inn Review - Happily Ever After
Profile Picture Cindy, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

We chose to have our January ceremony and reception at The Woodsgate at the Stroudsmoor Country Inn. Ashley, one of their event planners, was out of this world! She was with us every step of the way. We had a modest budget, which is why we chose to have a winter wedding. We also chose their "Legacy" package as it was very affordable. We expected the food to be just alright. But it was phenomenal!! My husband is an executive chef, so he is hard to please. So let me tell you, we were blown away! Our cake was included with the package, and they had so many delicious choices that we found it hard to decide on which two we wanted! Our guests raved about the ceremony and reception space. I type this with tears in my eyes, trying to find words to express our love and appreciation for every detail they made sure was perfect. Thank you, Ashley, and all of the team that made this the best day of our lives!

Profile Picture Shavonne, 1/26/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Premium Liquor, Accommodations, In-House Bar, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Uncovered Outdoor, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Tables, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

My husband and I held our wedding reception at Stroudsmoor Terraview earlier this month and we cannot say enough good things about our experience. Our wedding planner, Linda, made the whole wedding planning process smooth from start to finish. This venue is a one-stop shop! From floral design, to choosing our cake, to the registry - endless options and helpful suggestions are provided to you along the way. We have received many compliments on how stunning the venue is and on the food. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Natalie, 12/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My husband and I were married at Ridgecrest in November. We had the pleasure of working with Corinne and couldn't have been happier with our experience. To this day we have heard nothing but rave reviews from family and friends regarding the venue itself, the food, the drinks, and the staff/service. My husband and I (as well as our wedding party) were spoiled with staff ensuring we were all well fed and always had a drink in our hand. At no point during the day of did I feel stressed or overwhelmed and because of this I was truly able to enjoy every second of the day. Stroudsmoor far exceeded my expectations as we used them for lodging, the rehersal dinner, and the after party at the Main Inn and I would recommend them over and over again if I could. Thank you to our incredible team, we are so grateful!

Profile Picture Kristen , 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Favors & Gifts, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Parking, Wheelchair Access

My husband and I just had our wedding at Woodsgate on 19 Nov 2017 and it was nothing short of a dream come true. Ashley, my wedding coordinator helped me to plan everything and keep me on track for the big day as I was planning it from across the country. She grasped my style immediately, and captured my rustic, romantic, and fall theme perfectly. She worked with the Floral and Decor department to ensure everything was ready for the big day. The wedding day itself was flawless. As every wedding day has some hiccups Ashley and Kerry were there to smooth things over and keep the focus on us and our happiness. I would recommend this venue to anyone. The food was A+, especially the cake, and the service was great. The servers were very attentive to us and our needs. During the planning phase they always had recommendations when asked and were able to answer all of my questions. Planning a wedding from across the country is no easy task, but they were always available, had great customer service, and truly made it easy. Thank you all for making our wedding a dream come true!

Photo for Stroudsmoor Country Inn Review - Beautiful backdrop
Photo for Stroudsmoor Country Inn Review - Rustic ceremony under the pavilion at Woodsgate
Photo for Stroudsmoor Country Inn Review - Rustic interior design
Photo for Stroudsmoor Country Inn Review - Sweetheart table
Photo for Stroudsmoor Country Inn Review - Wedding cake
Profile Picture Nikki, 11/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Tables, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Accommodations, Cake, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Covered Outdoor

Highly recommend this venue. The stroudsmoor staff is incredible. The service was top notch throughout our entire engagement and wedding planning. Ashley is a very experienced, prepared wedding planner that made our wedding day perfect and made us feel very comfortable. The scenery, prices, and food are also something to mention. My guests are still mentioning to me how wonderful the entire experience has been. I wouldn't change a thing about our wedding day and spending it at Stroudsmoor with Ashley and their top notch crew.

Profile Picture Gina, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

This place is amazing. We had the best experience working with Linda, the owner. She was THE BEST! The day of was so smooth and stress free. The staff was incredible, even the guests are commenting on how attentive they were. The food was amazing and the cocktail hour was one for the books! The venue itself is so beautiful and magical . I want to be a guest at a wedding here so I can experience it from the other side. Love love love the Stroudsmoor!!

Profile Picture Kerri, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Accommodations, Cake, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

What can I say...this venue is absolutely beyond words. My husband and I originally planned this venue, then a few about 10 months before the wedding we had to cancel due to unforeseen circumstances. One day we were just like "Okay we should just get married. Let's just do it!" We knew we wanted an October wedding and did not want to wait another year to plan it, so it had to be this year (2017). But that meant we only had 2 months to plan everything from scratch! We contacted Stroudsmoor again (after we cancelled our first date) and of course they were booked every weekend, which we 100% expected, but it was no big deal because they said they can do a Thursday wedding! And that is exactly what they did! We originally talked and planned with Linda, then she set Victoria up with us. Let me just say that Victoria is the absolutely sweetest woman I have ever met. She is extremely understanding and does her job well. We had an amazing, beautiful fall wedding all thanks to Linda and Victoria. I was extremely shocked to know that we were Victoria`s first wedding at the Stroudmoor! It seemed like she has been doing it for years! I cannot say enough nice things about this venue. It is unique and makes for great pictures! My guests raved about it!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/26/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor

Corrine was absolutely fantastic! I could not have asked for a better planner. She answers me emails right away and helped me along the way with every detail and reassured me my day would be amazing. And that it was. My husband and I would re live our wedding day over and over if we could. Thank you again stroudmoor and Corrine.

Profile Picture Maranda, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Accommodations, Cake, Event Rentals, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Uncovered Outdoor

Our daughter was married at the Stroudsmoor Inn on October 8, 2017 at Lawnhaven. Barbara and Gina were outstanding. Everything about the day was perfect. The attention to detail, the attentiveness of the waite staff, the delicious food and so much more. We are still receiving complements from guests as to the wonderful time they had and some saying the "best wedding ever". Rosemary & Paul Fisher

Profile Picture Rosemary, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Corinne and the Stroudsmoor team were AMAZING. They really strived to work with my tight budget and they were kind and professional through the whole process. The staff bring the bride and groom food while they are taking photos during cocktail hour too - which was a great touch! Everything went so smoothly on the wedding day, I didn't have to worry about a thing. The Stroudsmoor is really a one-stop-shop! Would definitely recommend this place!!! - Hannah S.

Profile Picture Hannah, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had the great pleasure of hosting our daughter and son-in-law’s wedding at Stroudsmoor on Friday, October 6, 2017, at the Lawnhaven venue. It was a phenomenal evening. “Best wedding…ever,” was a comment we received from many of our guests.

The staff was wonderful – from start to finish. Everyone was professional and accommodating. We’d like to give a particular “shout-out” to Barbara, Jessie, Crystal, Colleen, and Cathleen. The venue was beautiful, flowers and decorations were just lovely, and the food was superb. Guests were wowed by the hors d'oeuvres. Really an excellent presentation.

Finally, the day of the wedding the servers and bartenders were so attentive, we knew that our enjoyment and relaxation was their main focus. Margaret, the designated server for the bridal party, was amazing.

The bride and groom loved their wedding day! We were so happy that we found a vendor-partner that could deliver such an elegant but relaxed affair. Truly a first-rate experience. Thank you!

Profile Picture Linda, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had our wedding at Woodsgate on 9/24/17. All throughout the planning process, Linda and the other employees at Stroudsmoor were incredibly easy to work with. It really felt like I had my own personal wedding planner without having to pay for one. Any questions I had were responded to promptly via email and she worked hard to make sure our wedding day was the perfect one for us. Linda was there during the rehearsal and on the day of the wedding to make sure everything went according to plan. Stroudsmoor was also very flexible with us. When I turned in our final guest count 2 weeks before the wedding, I ended up having fewer guests than I had originally promised and they had no problem with that, we only paid for 105 people instead of 120. Which ended up making the venue quite affordable! Everyone said the cocktail hour food was amazing and plentiful (as the bride, I did not have much chance to try it but what I did have was delicious). Of course the venue itself is gorgeous and was perfect for us. We had an opportunity during the ceremony to plant a tree which was very nice and significant for us. If you go here, everything will be very convenient and all in one place. They provide the space plus all plates, tables, linens, etc., as well as catering, alcohol, and a cake! There is also an in house florist/ decor which we used and were very happy with. We highly recommend Stroudsmoor Country Inn.

Profile Picture Abby, 9/24/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, Cake, Event Planning, Parking, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Tables

Beyond thrilled with how everything turned out for our September 2017 wedding. Our wedding planner was Ashley and she was so incredibly helpful. She helped us every step of the way with our planning and made sure that everything went off without a hitch. Our wedding really couldn't have been more perfect, thank you Ashley!

The venue was amazing! The views were spectacular and the food was so incredibly delicious. We received so many complements from our guest on these items.

The service was really top notch. If you are looking for an amazing venue with superb staff to help you then you have to check out the Stroudsmoor! You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Vicki, 9/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Accommodations, Event Planning, Event Rentals

Stroudsmoor exceeded our expectations and Corinne was just amazing!

Profile Picture Laura, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My husband Nate and I got married this past Saturday at Ridgecrest with Ashley as our event planner! We loved Ashley- she was extremely helpful and awesome to work with! My bridal party was amazed at how calm and care-free I was my wedding day leading up to the ceremony and one of the reasons why is because I knew I could trust Ashley and the staff at Stroudsmoor to ensure everything would run smoothly. The day of the wedding the staff is extremely friendly and on top of everything! The food was excellent especially the hors dourves- they give you a lot! We also had our rehearsal dinner at the stoneroom and had a great time! The staff was fantastic and the food was great! I would highly recommend doing your wedding at Stroudsmoor!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Cake, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Tables, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Uncovered Outdoor

We came into our wedding expecting the worse. We definitely didnt expect for our wedding to go soo smoothe. Stoudsmoor went above and beyond. We wish we good rate them 6.0!. There is a reason they are known as the best.

Profile Picture Matthew, 8/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The services provided by Stroudsmoor Country Inn helped make my wedding day the happiness day of my life! The whole day went so smoothly, and I felt like I was in very good hands. The food was incredible, the staff were professional and helpful, and the entire event went smoothly and was tons of fun. Linda and her team are the best!

Profile Picture Jen, 8/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My daughter's wedding took place at the Woodsgate location. Of course it had to rain and it was only for the most important two hours of this special day. Linda and her team prepared the pavilion with the most romantic setting of lit lanterns, fireplace, lighting and flowers! The rain stopped after the ceremony and the bridal party had the most magical, enchanting pictures at the Woodsgate Chapel and woods. A mist rolled in and the sun cast a beam through that created unbelievable bridal pictures. We got the best of both plan A and B ceremony locations! The cocktail and reception areas where dressed to the exact feel we wanted. The event flowed perfectly with a staff so responsive to every need. The food was delicious! This was our third daughter's wedding out of four, but first time with Stroudsmoor. We give Stroudsmoor Country Inn and staff a five star rating!

Profile Picture Maggie, 8/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

We recently held our reception at Terraview and the day went absolutely perfect! Ashley, our planner, was amazing and made sure our wedding wishes were fulfilled. The food is above and beyond, we still have people raving to us about how great it was!! I highly recommend this venue as they treat you like family and make sure your big day is better than what you expected!

Profile Picture Brook, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

They made our special day one to remember. The ambiance the service the environment was loved by Our g u e s t s. We even had a few enquiries for future weddings to be held there. Our coordinator Corinne t u o h y was a blessing and helps ease our nerves by taking care of everything on our day!

Profile Picture laurel, 7/9/17, 1 Review