String Theory Music Reviews

55 | Jacksonville, FL

55 Reviews for String Theory Music

1 User photo

String Theory Music 1

I couldn't have asked for better music at my wedding! These girls made my day so special and I would recommend them to anyone. They are great musicians who know and appreciate good music and love what they do. They made me feel comfortable and I didn't have to worry about a thing on my wedding day. Hire them for your wedding and you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 09/01/2015

Kim · Married on 12/10/2016

Our harpist Leah was absolutely amazing! She did not hesitate to learn new songs for us, which we really wanted included in our ceremony. I would definitely recommend them! Extremely reasonably priced too :)

Sent on 12/13/2016

Jordan · Married on 09/17/2016

Very helpful and accommodating! The group really has a ton of music options - I would check out their list of songs though before deciding on the instruments you want just to make sure they can play the selections you like.

Sent on 10/19/2016

4.2
      3.5

The girls were GREAT!!! Their system for requesting songs is not. Two days before my wedding I found out that they had only received 1 of my song requests, they held another last minute rehearsal to learn as many of the requests as they could the day prior to the event. It was Great. I was a little disappointed with the lack of variety in their standard selections. But they were nice and friendly and willing to work with me ( I did have to pay extra for every song request)

Sent on 03/30/2016

String Theory Music's reply:

Thank you, Lara! We truly appreciate you taking the time to review our services! Your feedback is excellent and we are always learning and growing from our experiences to better ourselves both as musicians and as a business. Your wedding was so beautiful and we are grateful to have been a part of it!

3.8
      2.0
      2.5

The music was good, this vendor played very well. However, this vendor did not follow the instructions given regarding the set up.

Sent on 09/13/2015