String Theory Music Reviews

61 Reviews for String Theory Music

String Theory Music 1
String Theory Music 2
String Theory Music 3

Live music for my ceremony was one of the most memorable aspects of my wedding day. These ladies are talented and so easy to work with!

Sent on 10/10/2015

Amanda · Married on 07/13/2012

My husband and I had a specific violin piece we wanted for our wedding. We were unable to find any sheet music but String Theory Music was able to learn the piece by ear! Elegent and extremely flexible to work with. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 08/26/2015

Barbara · Married on 07/13/2012

Allison did an amazing beautiful job. She played violin for my daughter's small outdoor wedding. We weren't sure what music we wanted so Allison made recommendations that were absolutely perfect. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/01/2015

Adrienne · Married on 10/09/2010

It's been almost 5 years since my husband and I got married at TPC Sawgrass. The ceremony took place outside along with cocktail hour and I have to say that the job that String Theory did was nothing short of magical! Their musical selection was so soothing and fit for the occasion. They're extremely professional and truly were an integral part of what I think was a beautiful and perfect wedding overall! Even though it's been 5 years, there are still things that always stick out as being memorable about your wedding and their playing was certainly one of them! I highly recommend them to anyone who not only is a music lover but who also wants to add a touch of class and elegance to their wedding!

Sent on 09/02/2015

This was by far one of the best decisions we made in regards to our ceremony! Live music is something often overlooked and it created such ambiance and dimension to our event! Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/27/2015

Chelsea · Married on 02/13/2016

Allison was fabulous to work with!! She was so helpful in communicating with me and being there for me in the initial planning process. Her kindness and professionalism made the decision for our ceremony music very easy!

Sent on 02/23/2016

String Theory Music's reply:

Thank you, Chelsea! Your wedding was absolutely stunning and we were honored to be a part of it! Congratulations and we wish only the best for you and your husband! <3

I couldn't have asked for better music at my wedding! These girls made my day so special and I would recommend them to anyone. They are great musicians who know and appreciate good music and love what they do. They made me feel comfortable and I didn't have to worry about a thing on my wedding day. Hire them for your wedding and you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 09/01/2015

Kim · Married on 12/10/2016

Our harpist Leah was absolutely amazing! She did not hesitate to learn new songs for us, which we really wanted included in our ceremony. I would definitely recommend them! Extremely reasonably priced too :)

Sent on 12/13/2016

Jordan · Married on 09/17/2016

Very helpful and accommodating! The group really has a ton of music options - I would check out their list of songs though before deciding on the instruments you want just to make sure they can play the selections you like.

Sent on 10/19/2016

4.2
      3.5

The girls were GREAT!!! Their system for requesting songs is not. Two days before my wedding I found out that they had only received 1 of my song requests, they held another last minute rehearsal to learn as many of the requests as they could the day prior to the event. It was Great. I was a little disappointed with the lack of variety in their standard selections. But they were nice and friendly and willing to work with me ( I did have to pay extra for every song request)

Sent on 03/30/2016

String Theory Music's reply:

Thank you, Lara! We truly appreciate you taking the time to review our services! Your feedback is excellent and we are always learning and growing from our experiences to better ourselves both as musicians and as a business. Your wedding was so beautiful and we are grateful to have been a part of it!

3.8
      2.0
      2.5

The music was good, this vendor played very well. However, this vendor did not follow the instructions given regarding the set up.

Sent on 09/13/2015