Stress-Free Weddings, Inc. Reviews

57 | Davenport, IA

57 Reviews for Stress-Free Weddings, Inc.

Stress-Free Weddings, Inc. 1
Stress-Free Weddings, Inc. 2

Abby · Married on 09/24/2016

Bri is very helpful with helping you find vendors for your wedding. She keeps you on track on the day of. And keeps in mind your ideas and makes them happen. We are extremely happy we got a wedding planner!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Stress-Free Weddings, Inc.'s reply:

Abby thank you so much for letting us be a part of your special day. We are so glad our Preferred Vendors that you selected did a wonderful job for you and Shawn.

Janet · Married on 09/17/2016

Stress Free Weddings made our wedding day much easier. They were able to deal with issues so I could focus on getting ready. The wedding went off without a hitch.

Sent on 09/19/2016

Stress-Free Weddings, Inc.'s reply:

Janet I'm so glad you and Daniel were able to enjoy your day Stress-Free!

Katrina · Married on 09/04/2016

Brianne is not afraid to take charge of a group and she holds the sanity of your wedding day as her TOP priority.
    She understands that life gets crazy and she's super accommodating to your location, schedule, and specific wedding-day needs.

Sent on 09/20/2016

karen · Married on 08/06/2016

Brianne Ackerland and her assistant did a great job helping me plan my wedding and especially made my wedding day as Stress Free as possible. As the bride I assumed I would do most of the work on the morning/day of my wedding. I figured it would be crazy going from the venue to getting ready to the wedding/reception. Bri helped me have the best most relaxing day as possible and took all the work upon herself. She did everything to make Tycoga look exactly like i wanted it to. The flow of the reception was perfect and she kept myself, my husband and kids and guests relaxed and let us enjoy the night!

Sent on 09/02/2016

Amy · Married on 07/16/2016

My wedding was large and I live out-of-town. The top piece of advice my friends and coworkers game me for my wedding day was to hire a day-of planner. My main motivation for hiring a planner was to ensure that on the wedding day my groom, wedding party, family, and I didn't have to think about anything and could just enjoy the day. Brianne certainly provided that service but she was also very helpful in the planning process. While she was only hired for day-of we had many conversations to prepare in which she had many helpful suggestions and questions I hadn't thought of. My favorite thing about Brianne (and the reason I hired her) was that she is EXTREMELY responsive. She responded to emails and phone calls almost immediately and was always very helpful. I found that many other professionals in the wedding industry do not have a quick response time or high level of organization. Brianne exceeded my expectations here and also kept all of my other vendors organized on my behalf. She is extremely professional, smart, and fun to work with! Everyone is an amateur at getting married - you only do it once! Brianne "gets married" every weekend so she has seen and dealt with it all!

Sent on 08/17/2016

Stress-Free Weddings, Inc.'s reply:

Amy it was a pleasure to help you and Travis. Thank you for the wonderful review!

Gennifer · Married on 07/02/2016

I was in search of help for my wedding due to my husband and I both being out of town. From the very moment I spoke with Brianne I knew that I wanted her to help me with planning. I had spoken to a few other planners that I just didn't get the same vibe from. My whole plan when I spoke with her first was to make sure that my family and friends did not have to lift a finger. I wanted everyone to be able to enjoy the wedding and not have to work at it. Brianne accomplished that and so much more. I will never be able to thank her enough for everything that she did. There were things that I never would have thought of if it wasn't for her. Brianne also really works with your budget if you are worried about that. She really got us amazing deals and discounts because she has great working relationships with people.

Sent on 08/01/2016

I would definitely recommend Brianne and Stress Free Weddings! I had very few concerns leading up to and the day of the wedding thanks to Brianne's attention to detail!

Sent on 07/01/2016

Jasmine · Married on 05/15/2016

Three words: Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! Not a problem that Bri couldn't handle. She was awesome and the day wouldn't have went near as well without her!

Sent on 05/15/2016

Anika · Married on 04/02/2016

Brianne was amazing! Not only was she SO easy to work with, but she was incredibly professional and helpful as well. She helped me stay on task before the wedding and kept my entire wedding weekend running as smoothly as possible. She took the stress off the bride and was worth every penny. Even the Groom and Mother of the Bride can't stop raving about how great she was. She also provided very professional and helpful staff for the event. I would recommend Brianne and her services to any bride!

Sent on 04/04/2016

Stress-Free Weddings, Inc.'s reply:

Anika it was a pleasure getting to assist you with your event! Thank you for the wonderful review!

Katlyn · Married on 10/03/2015

Brianne is amazing!

I contracted her to do day of wedding planning (who knew that was a thing?!). I was able plan almost my whole wedding, but needed someone I could rely on to be at the wedding the day of to receive vendors as they came, help set up, filter any questions that came up that day... basically be second me on the day of the wedding so I could focus on what really mattered that day.

Brianne went above and beyond. After I first contracted her services, she and I spent time discussing the planning I had already done, and what needed to be done still. She had recommendations on a few vendors I hadn't gotten lined up yet and even called them to see if they would even be a good option for me before.

She made schedules and called vendors to make sure she knew what time they were coming and setting up and how many guests to expect.

She even came to our rehearsal to run it, which was very helpful since our officiant was my husband's aunt and got ordained to marry us.

On the day of the wedding, she was there to help put everything together and only came to me with questions that needed my input so I wasn't too distracted from the task at hand and from getting to visit with guests.

By far the best decision I made planning my wedding was using Brianne! She was amazing and so very helpful, easy to talk to and communicate with. She left no stone unturned in the logistics and final planning details.

I owe how smoothly the rehearsal, ceremony, and reception went to Brianne. She was a dream to work with!

We are eternally grateful for her help!

Sent on 10/07/2015

Stress-Free Weddings, Inc.'s reply:

Katlyn I am so glad you and Ben got to enjoy your wedding weekend in Iowa and wish you all the best!

Brianne and her team were very responsive to any needs we had. Also making sure we enjoyed our day was very important to them. We were very happy to not have to deal with anything the day of! Brianne was very easy to work with. Her experience and knowledge were very useful. She was able to plan for and think of things that we had overlooked, making us feel like we were in good hands.

Sent on 11/24/2015

We hired Brianne from Stress Free Weddings to help with day of coordination on our wedding day, and she was exactly what we needed! We had an Indian wedding, which can many times be overwhelming for someone not used to the number of events, ceremonies, people, etc. Brianne was very easy to talk to and meet with, and she was very flexible with our unique schedule! We actually had two wedding ceremonies, as well as multiple food servings and decor changes. How she was able to work with our other vendors and get our roomed flipped between ceremonies in 15 minutes, I will never know! She really tried to make sure our day was "stress free"! I would highly recommend her and her staff!

Sent on 06/01/2015
  • User4720635 · 2+ years ago

Brianne is a great wedding planner for a bride on a budget! She planned our wedding in a little less than four months and made our big day a huge success, without going over budget! Despite tons of family's opinions, she always made sure it was my husband and I's vision for our wedding that took priority. She also got us several discounts from different vendors, for example our flowers from JE Designs and photography from Lovejunk photography. We really appreciate her help and could not have done it without her!!

Sent on 05/27/2015
  • ShondriaV

Shondria · Married on 12/13/2014

My wedding was 12-13-14. I was 6 months into planning my wedding and instead of being a happy bride, I was becoming an overwhelmed and depressed bride. It didn't help that I was working 6 days a week working around 50+ hours or the fact that I had a very interesting family dynamic or that I was having problems getting my wedding crew to follow through on things that needed to be done. I found Brianne here on Wedding Wire and had my first meeting and we instantly connected. I told my now hubby that we needed her and after all the stress that he saw we were going through, he agreed. First off, Brianne was more than just a wedding planner, she was like the big sis/champion that I never had who fought the hard battles like getting everyone on the same page and doing what needed to be done. She guided us through the whole wedding process step by step which was fantastic since Matt and I had never been to a wedding and didn't really know that it was so involved. People say the wedding is about the Bride and Groom and here we were trying to make it about everyone else BUT us and that was where the problems came in. When Brianne came in, the first thing she said to me was "If you continue to plan your wedding the way you're doing now, you are going to be an unhappy bride. Let me do my job which is to take care of you and Matt so you two can have the wedding YOU want." After that, my plain red, black, and white themed wedding turned into the Game of Thrones "Red Wedding" and I truly started to be excited about our wedding. And on days I needed to vent about work, wedding, or whatever, she was a phone call away. I swear we talked for hours! She truly is a wonderful wedding planner making sure all the vendors we picked did things exactly how we wanted and if we needed to make changes, she was right on top of it.

Sent on 01/27/2015

Evan · Married on 09/27/2014

I have worked professionally as a photographer/filmographer alongside Brianne Ackerland of Stress-Free Weddings on several occasions and each time, I was very impressed by the detail for planning and the care to which each detail was executed. Knowing everything will take place on time and in such a professional yet personal manner allows me not only to do my job with ease, but affords the entire wedding party to look their best and truly enjoy their big day!

Sent on 09/30/2014

Donna · Married on 08/16/2014

Brianne at Stress-Free Weddings helped me plan a wonderful Bridal Shower for my daughter. She was very professional, organized, detail oriented, and excellent at communicating. She was open to my suggestions, and offered her own great ideas. She was flexible, accommodating, and reassuring when I needed it. We even went shopping together to pick out the decorations and all of the necessities to make it a perfect Bridal Shower! Brianne was also always available to me on items that I was taking care of. She worked with the venue, floral, and bakery vendors to assure everything went as planned. On the day of the Bridal Shower, she kept everything on the time line that she created. This made for a very enjoyable day for me, my daughter, and all of the guests. Brianne was instrumental in creating a very memorable occasion for me and my daughter. I would highly recommend her. She does a fantastic job!

Sent on 08/17/2014

Stress-Free Weddings, Inc.'s reply:

Donna, Thank you for the wonderful review. I am so glad you were able to enjoy yourself as a guest at your daughters Bridal Shower. I wish you and Danielle all the best.
  • F

Faith · Married on 03/15/2014

Bri was on top of everything, I never had to worry that I was forgetting something. She clearly knows her business well and is very professional. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 07/01/2014

Lesley · Married on 12/28/2013

I couldn't have planned my wedding without Brianne at Stress-Free weddings. As soon as I started planning the wedding she helped me stay on schedule with all that needed to be done and helped me think of additional important things I had never even thought of before! She was also always available to answer questions or help me out. If she couldn't answer my call right away she called me back in a timely manner. Brianne really went above and beyond helping me through every situation and offering practical solutions to every obstacle that came up to do her best to keep me stress free. Thank you Stress-Free weddings!

Sent on 04/08/2014

Mary · event on 06/09/2013

She did an awesome job on my shower!! Everything was beautiful and the food was great!!! Everything went really well and everyone had a great time!!

Sent on 09/23/2014

Terra · Married on 09/08/2012

As a wedding professional, I really enjoy working with Brianne. We have worked together on several occasions, and I've always found her professionalism and attention to detail to be excellent. She is an excellent communicator, always quick to answer questions and respond to mine. Each bride seemed beyond satisfied by the time and effort she put into each of them personally. She's very dedicated to assuring her brides get the quality and commitment from each vendor as promised.
    I would gladly recommend her for brides to work with. I know they will receive excellent Stress Free service!

-Julie Ehrman Wedding Designs

Sent on 03/27/2012

Taylor · Married on 01/14/2012

Bri arranged for meetings with all of our suppliers. She was persuasive with supplies so that we could get custom orders that were exactly what we wanted and not what someone else wanted us to buy. She negotiated good prices on our behalf. She worked around our schedule very well. She asked us good questions and helped us to think about items that we would not have thought of ourselves and were not a part of the magazine checklists that we had read. She helped keep us on schedule in polite and tactful ways. Ultimately, she took a lot of the stress out of the wedding for us. Most of what we had to do was just make decisions or simple "to do list" type items. She coordinated everything for us.

Sent on 03/27/2012

Audrey · Married on 09/10/2010

Brianne was fantastic help in every aspect of helping plan our wedding.
    She provided excellent suggestions without pushing anything we were not interested in, and provided great options. She was also very patient with some difficult circumstances and changing budgets that came up towards the end of the planning stage. She helped us to work well within our budget and took care to make sure everything was within our style and taste preferences. Stress Free Weddings lives up to its name!

Sent on 04/01/2012

Cynthia · Married on 09/10/2010

We used Bri Ackerland as our planner for both our daughters' weddings , one in the fall of 2007 and the other in 2010. We were extremely happy with her, and would recommend her to anyone! She is highly organized, professional, positive, attentive, has great ideas & a great attitude!!

Sent on 06/25/2014

Deborah and Brandon · Married on 11/03/2007

Bri was excellant as she helped plan out our wedding day. She made it so much less stressful than I thought it would be and spoke up when a possible issue could occur with the event. She was extremely reliable and I could count on her to follow through with all the tasks she had to do to get our event planned. My wedding went without any problems because she had so much more experience dealing with the possible issues and I couldn't have been more happy with out wedding. Thanks Bri!

Sent on 06/25/2014

Brandon · Married on 11/03/2007

From the start to the finish, down to the smallest of details, Stress Free Weddings made sure our special day went as planned. Because of their attention to detail the day had very little stress for me and my wife. We were able to have all of our needs accommodated as well as all of our guests, making the day go smoothly for everyone. I would definitely recommend Stress Free Weddings to anyone planning their wedding day.

Sent on 10/06/2015

Stress-Free Weddings, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Brandon for the wonderful review. We always love hearing from grooms.