Stress-Free Weddings, Inc. Reviews

67 | Davenport, IA

67 Reviews for Stress-Free Weddings, Inc.

Stephanie · Married on 09/15/2017

Brianne did a great job of helping us keep our sanity during the planning process! Many times I felt so overwhelmed prior to speaking with her and afterwards a sense of calm just came over me. Her services were also incredibly helpful the day of the wedding. My family and friends as well as my husband and myself only had to focus on the celebration as Brianne and Ashley were there to take care of the rest! Thanks so much!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Stress-Free Weddings, Inc.'s reply:

Stephanie it was my pleasure helping you and Woody. I wish you all the best!

KC · Married on 09/02/2017

I don't know what we would've done without Stress Free Weddings! Brianne is fabulous and a true professional.

Sent on 10/12/2017

Stress-Free Weddings, Inc.'s reply:

KC thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day. I wish you and Zach all the best!

susan · Married on 09/02/2017

Bri was amazing! Helpful and managed all the behind the scenes details gracefully! Thanks so much!

Sent on 05/13/2018

Danielle · Married on 07/07/2017

Having Bri as a day of coordinator was easily the best decision we made when planning our wedding. She helped us to make important decisions on vendors and kept us on track. We were planning our wedding in a city where neither of us lived, and she helped to make it a worry free process. She always remembered and pointed out details that may have otherwise been overlooked and when it came to the rehearsal and day of the wedding she made it such a smooth process. Not only were WE able to relax, but so were our entire families. Even our guests commented on how seamless the ceremony and reception were. If someone were to ask us advice on planning weddings, it would be to hire a day of coordinator if you do not live in the area, and if you can - hire Bri! Both her and her assistant were truly incredible, easy going, and so calming on an exciting, special and busy day. We cannot thank them enough.

Sent on 08/01/2017

Stress-Free Weddings, Inc.'s reply:

Danielle it was a pleasure assisting you and Greg plan your Iowa destination wedding. We are happy to hear you were able to enjoy your wedding day - Stress Free!

Brittni · Married on 07/01/2017

We were so glad we hired Brianne for our wedding. Initially my fiance did not want to hire a coordinator, however after some convincing I managed to talk him into it. He admitted after the wedding that it was definitely worth every penny and the company literally lived up to it's name Stress Free Weddings. Brianne was very responsive, professional, and accommodating throughout the entire process. She was detail oriented and even coordinated our rehearsal as our officiant could not be there. We were so thankful for her and her assistant on the wedding day as everything was executed perfectly.

Sent on 07/17/2017

Stress-Free Weddings, Inc.'s reply:

Brittni it was a pleasure assisting you and Stephen with your destination wedding in Iowa. We wish you all the best!

Linsey · Married on 06/10/2017

I could not have imagined our wedding without our wedding planner. I was so impressed with how much she did to help us plan our perfect day. She was always responsive to my emails and helped out when ever I had a question. She provided me with other great vendors that she has worked with as well. The day of the wedding went so smoothly and I know it wouldn't have if we didn't hire Brianne. I was not stressed about anything that day and I know that was because of her. If anything did go wrong the day of the wedding I still to this day do not know, because Brianne took care of everything. Everyone in our wedding party was impressed with her organization. She made itineraries for everyone in the party for the day of the wedding and encouraged them to call her if they had any questions. I would highly recommend Brianne to anyone getting married!!!

Sent on 06/24/2017

Stress-Free Weddings, Inc.'s reply:

Linsey it was such a pleasure being able to assist you with your special day. We wish you and Eric all the best!

Bridget & Jack · Married on 06/04/2017

As the local parents of a bride that is currently living in New York and was wanting a wedding back home, we can't thank Brianne enough for making Katie’s and Kevin’s wedding go off so beautifully. Everything was truly wonderful. The place looked absolutely amazing. The flowers were gorgeous. And the food was superb. You and your crew were fabulous. (I am running out of superlatives!) The best thing we ever did was to contact Stress Free Weddings. It really was stress free for us. You will be very fortunate indeed if Brianne at Stress Free Weddings is available for the date of your wedding!!!!!

Sent on 06/09/2017

Stress-Free Weddings, Inc.'s reply:

Bridget and Jack it was a pleasure getting to assist you plan your daughters wedding. We were so glad everything was perfect for Katie and Kevin's special day!

Rachel · Married on 05/20/2017

Brianne and her team are AMAZING! We had our wedding at a venue that required us to bring in all vendors and set up the morning of the wedding. I woke up with zero stress because Brianne and her team did everything, I showed up to our reception and it was flawless and just beautiful! She also coordinated our rehearsal and helped me every step of the way with finding vendors and keeping me on track with planning. Also, we got discounts with a bunch of our vendors because of Bri! Literally a life savor! Our wedding was perfect, I wouldn't change a thing and I owe much of that to Stress-Free Weddings! I recommend Stress-Free for everyone and anyone :)

Sent on 05/29/2017

Stress-Free Weddings, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Rachel for your kind words. It was our pleasure helping you plan your special day over the past 2 years. We wish you all the best!

Ana · Married on 05/13/2017

We hired Stress-Free weddings just one month before our wedding and our first reaction was "why didn't we hire them sooner?". I immediately felt less stressed after our first call! Brianne is super organized and has very valuable experience which leads her to ask you the right questions in order to make sure you don't miss anything for your special day. She also has incredible recommendations on any aspect of the wedding you need advice on. I could not recommend Stress-Free weddings more, they did an INCREDIBLE job to make our wedding day everything we had dreamed of and more! We will forever be thankful to Brianne and Ashley!

Sent on 05/24/2017

Stress-Free Weddings, Inc.'s reply:

Ana we were so happy to jump in the last 30 days before your wedding and help bring all the details together for you. We wish you and Michael all the best!

Mary · Married on 10/08/2016

Choosing Stress-Free Weddings as our wedding planner, was easily the best decision I made throughout the entire planning process. Working with Brianne was an absolute joy, and she is in a class of her own when it comes to her skills. She truly went above and beyond the call of duty to make our day perfect, and the vendors she put me in touch with were exceptional. Because of her, there were only happy tears on our wedding day. Even my husband, who was pretty hands off with the planning, has told me countless times how amazing Brianne did and how lucky we were to have her. I am so grateful that I had her help and expertise, as well as her support and lots of laughs as we planned this wedding. If you are looking for a wedding planner for your big day, I highly suggest Stress-Free Weddings.

Sent on 10/10/2016

Stress-Free Weddings, Inc.'s reply:

Mary it was my pleasure. I am so happy to you were able to enjoy your day stress free.

Abby · Married on 09/24/2016

Bri is very helpful with helping you find vendors for your wedding. She keeps you on track on the day of. And keeps in mind your ideas and makes them happen. We are extremely happy we got a wedding planner!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Stress-Free Weddings, Inc.'s reply:

Abby thank you so much for letting us be a part of your special day. We are so glad our Preferred Vendors that you selected did a wonderful job for you and Shawn.

Janet · Married on 09/17/2016

Stress Free Weddings made our wedding day much easier. They were able to deal with issues so I could focus on getting ready. The wedding went off without a hitch.

Sent on 09/19/2016

Stress-Free Weddings, Inc.'s reply:

Janet I'm so glad you and Daniel were able to enjoy your day Stress-Free!

Katrina · Married on 09/04/2016

Brianne is not afraid to take charge of a group and she holds the sanity of your wedding day as her TOP priority.
    She understands that life gets crazy and she's super accommodating to your location, schedule, and specific wedding-day needs.

Sent on 09/20/2016

karen · Married on 08/06/2016

Brianne Ackerland and her assistant did a great job helping me plan my wedding and especially made my wedding day as Stress Free as possible. As the bride I assumed I would do most of the work on the morning/day of my wedding. I figured it would be crazy going from the venue to getting ready to the wedding/reception. Bri helped me have the best most relaxing day as possible and took all the work upon herself. She did everything to make Tycoga look exactly like i wanted it to. The flow of the reception was perfect and she kept myself, my husband and kids and guests relaxed and let us enjoy the night!

Sent on 09/02/2016

Amy · Married on 07/16/2016

My wedding was large and I live out-of-town. The top piece of advice my friends and coworkers game me for my wedding day was to hire a day-of planner. My main motivation for hiring a planner was to ensure that on the wedding day my groom, wedding party, family, and I didn't have to think about anything and could just enjoy the day. Brianne certainly provided that service but she was also very helpful in the planning process. While she was only hired for day-of we had many conversations to prepare in which she had many helpful suggestions and questions I hadn't thought of. My favorite thing about Brianne (and the reason I hired her) was that she is EXTREMELY responsive. She responded to emails and phone calls almost immediately and was always very helpful. I found that many other professionals in the wedding industry do not have a quick response time or high level of organization. Brianne exceeded my expectations here and also kept all of my other vendors organized on my behalf. She is extremely professional, smart, and fun to work with! Everyone is an amateur at getting married - you only do it once! Brianne "gets married" every weekend so she has seen and dealt with it all!

Sent on 08/17/2016

Stress-Free Weddings, Inc.'s reply:

Amy it was a pleasure to help you and Travis. Thank you for the wonderful review!

Gennifer · Married on 07/02/2016

I was in search of help for my wedding due to my husband and I both being out of town. From the very moment I spoke with Brianne I knew that I wanted her to help me with planning. I had spoken to a few other planners that I just didn't get the same vibe from. My whole plan when I spoke with her first was to make sure that my family and friends did not have to lift a finger. I wanted everyone to be able to enjoy the wedding and not have to work at it. Brianne accomplished that and so much more. I will never be able to thank her enough for everything that she did. There were things that I never would have thought of if it wasn't for her. Brianne also really works with your budget if you are worried about that. She really got us amazing deals and discounts because she has great working relationships with people.

Sent on 08/01/2016

I would definitely recommend Brianne and Stress Free Weddings! I had very few concerns leading up to and the day of the wedding thanks to Brianne's attention to detail!

Sent on 07/01/2016

Jasmine · Married on 05/15/2016

Three words: Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! Not a problem that Bri couldn't handle. She was awesome and the day wouldn't have went near as well without her!

Sent on 05/15/2016

Anika · Married on 04/02/2016

Brianne was amazing! Not only was she SO easy to work with, but she was incredibly professional and helpful as well. She helped me stay on task before the wedding and kept my entire wedding weekend running as smoothly as possible. She took the stress off the bride and was worth every penny. Even the Groom and Mother of the Bride can't stop raving about how great she was. She also provided very professional and helpful staff for the event. I would recommend Brianne and her services to any bride!

Sent on 04/04/2016

Stress-Free Weddings, Inc.'s reply:

Anika it was a pleasure getting to assist you with your event! Thank you for the wonderful review!

Katlyn · Married on 10/03/2015

Brianne is amazing!

I contracted her to do day of wedding planning (who knew that was a thing?!). I was able plan almost my whole wedding, but needed someone I could rely on to be at the wedding the day of to receive vendors as they came, help set up, filter any questions that came up that day... basically be second me on the day of the wedding so I could focus on what really mattered that day.

Brianne went above and beyond. After I first contracted her services, she and I spent time discussing the planning I had already done, and what needed to be done still. She had recommendations on a few vendors I hadn't gotten lined up yet and even called them to see if they would even be a good option for me before.

She made schedules and called vendors to make sure she knew what time they were coming and setting up and how many guests to expect.

She even came to our rehearsal to run it, which was very helpful since our officiant was my husband's aunt and got ordained to marry us.

On the day of the wedding, she was there to help put everything together and only came to me with questions that needed my input so I wasn't too distracted from the task at hand and from getting to visit with guests.

By far the best decision I made planning my wedding was using Brianne! She was amazing and so very helpful, easy to talk to and communicate with. She left no stone unturned in the logistics and final planning details.

I owe how smoothly the rehearsal, ceremony, and reception went to Brianne. She was a dream to work with!

We are eternally grateful for her help!

Sent on 10/07/2015

Stress-Free Weddings, Inc.'s reply:

Katlyn I am so glad you and Ben got to enjoy your wedding weekend in Iowa and wish you all the best!

Brianne and her team were very responsive to any needs we had. Also making sure we enjoyed our day was very important to them. We were very happy to not have to deal with anything the day of! Brianne was very easy to work with. Her experience and knowledge were very useful. She was able to plan for and think of things that we had overlooked, making us feel like we were in good hands.

Sent on 11/24/2015

We hired Brianne from Stress Free Weddings to help with day of coordination on our wedding day, and she was exactly what we needed! We had an Indian wedding, which can many times be overwhelming for someone not used to the number of events, ceremonies, people, etc. Brianne was very easy to talk to and meet with, and she was very flexible with our unique schedule! We actually had two wedding ceremonies, as well as multiple food servings and decor changes. How she was able to work with our other vendors and get our roomed flipped between ceremonies in 15 minutes, I will never know! She really tried to make sure our day was "stress free"! I would highly recommend her and her staff!

Sent on 06/01/2015
  • User4720635 · 2+ years ago

Brianne is a great wedding planner for a bride on a budget! She planned our wedding in a little less than four months and made our big day a huge success, without going over budget! Despite tons of family's opinions, she always made sure it was my husband and I's vision for our wedding that took priority. She also got us several discounts from different vendors, for example our flowers from JE Designs and photography from Lovejunk photography. We really appreciate her help and could not have done it without her!!

Sent on 05/27/2015
  • ShondriaV

Shondria · Married on 12/13/2014

My wedding was 12-13-14. I was 6 months into planning my wedding and instead of being a happy bride, I was becoming an overwhelmed and depressed bride. It didn't help that I was working 6 days a week working around 50+ hours or the fact that I had a very interesting family dynamic or that I was having problems getting my wedding crew to follow through on things that needed to be done. I found Brianne here on Wedding Wire and had my first meeting and we instantly connected. I told my now hubby that we needed her and after all the stress that he saw we were going through, he agreed. First off, Brianne was more than just a wedding planner, she was like the big sis/champion that I never had who fought the hard battles like getting everyone on the same page and doing what needed to be done. She guided us through the whole wedding process step by step which was fantastic since Matt and I had never been to a wedding and didn't really know that it was so involved. People say the wedding is about the Bride and Groom and here we were trying to make it about everyone else BUT us and that was where the problems came in. When Brianne came in, the first thing she said to me was "If you continue to plan your wedding the way you're doing now, you are going to be an unhappy bride. Let me do my job which is to take care of you and Matt so you two can have the wedding YOU want." After that, my plain red, black, and white themed wedding turned into the Game of Thrones "Red Wedding" and I truly started to be excited about our wedding. And on days I needed to vent about work, wedding, or whatever, she was a phone call away. I swear we talked for hours! She truly is a wonderful wedding planner making sure all the vendors we picked did things exactly how we wanted and if we needed to make changes, she was right on top of it.

Sent on 01/27/2015

Evan · Married on 09/27/2014

I have worked professionally as a photographer/filmographer alongside Brianne Ackerland of Stress-Free Weddings on several occasions and each time, I was very impressed by the detail for planning and the care to which each detail was executed. Knowing everything will take place on time and in such a professional yet personal manner allows me not only to do my job with ease, but affords the entire wedding party to look their best and truly enjoy their big day!

Sent on 09/30/2014