Stress-Free Weddings, Inc. Reviews

67 | Davenport, IA

67 Reviews for Stress-Free Weddings, Inc.

• Courtney

Courtney Elizabeth Carr Goad · Getting married on 02/09/2022

The best wedding day!

We originally hired Brianne to help us on the wedding day however we were grateful to have her help us navigate the issues that came up with Covid. She was quick to respond to our questions and concerns and it was nice to have her checking in with us and providing checklists along the way. Although we were very organized, her experience provided us with ideas and suggestions that were very helpful. On the day of the wedding it was so nice to be able to just enjoy the day and know that Brianne was following up with all vendors and making sure everything was taken care of! We had a perfect and stress free day!

Sent on 11/02/2020

Stress-Free Weddings, Inc.'s reply:

I am so happy to hear you enjoyed a perfect stress free day! It was truly a pleasure working with you and Scott and your mom on your event. We had a lot of twists and turns due to COVID but everything came together. Congratulations and best wishes to the two of you!

Brian O'day · Getting married on 09/09/2021

Amazing support

Brianne and Stress Free Weddings were an instrumental part of the days success. She was extremely dedicated to all services we contracted for. I can't imagine anyone not having such support leading up to and including the wedding day. Incredible return on investment!!!!!!

Sent on 09/21/2020

Stress-Free Weddings, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Mr. O' Day for your kind words. We always love hearing from parents of our couples. Our goal is to make sure every member of the family enjoys the wedding planning process stress free.
  • Jen

Jen Osing · Getting married on 04/10/2021

We highly recommend Bri!

Brianne was incredible to work with throughout the entire wedding planning process! She checked in monthly and sent to-do lists to help us stay on track. When vendors were hard to reach, Brianne contacted them to set up meetings and to finalize details. She also reminded us of details that we hadn’t considered before. Because our wedding had to change due to COVID-19 local regulations, Brianne made sure we had the most up-to-date information and that we knew how to keep our guests comfortable and safe. She has some amazing resources to keep everything organized like her seating chart and day-of timeline. Our wedding day ran really smoothly and was completely stress-free thanks to Brianne and her Team! She is extremely professional, experienced and fun to work with. We would highly recommend her! Thank you Brianne for making our day so special!

Sent on 11/15/2020

Stress-Free Weddings, Inc.'s reply:

Jen thank you so for your kind words. Navigating planning a Wedding during the pandemic was tricky and we appreciate your being flexible. It was a pleasure working with you and Tanner and the Stress Free Weddings team wishes you all the best!
  • Jan

Jan Williams · Married on 08/29/2020

True professionals

I would like to thank Brianne and her team at Stress Free Weddings for helping us to pull off the impossible during Covid-19, a dream wedding!!

Brianne was so helpful from the beginning of the wedding planning process to the end; from screening vendors for us, to orchestrating the rehearsal, to putting together a detailed itinerary for the family and wedding party for the day of the wedding. Bri was always there when we needed her and saw that our wishes were executed to perfection. She was truly a god-sent!!

Sent on 09/26/2020

Stress-Free Weddings, Inc.'s reply:

Jan thank you for your review. We love getting to hear from the parents perspective of the planning process. It was a pleasure working with you on Matt and Julie's wedding.
  • Anna

Anna Williams · Married on 08/29/2020

Brianne was amazing to work with

Brianne was great to work with throughout our wedding planning process. She was always very quick to respond and gave us peace of mind during this crazy time that is COVID-19. She helped give us the wedding of our dreams despite the challenging times that this year has brought

Sent on 09/30/2020

Stress-Free Weddings, Inc.'s reply:

Anna thank you so much for your kind review. I am so glad you were still hold your event on it's originally planned day. We wish you and Matt all the best!

Chelsea M · Married on 05/08/2020

Highly recommend Bri!

Bri at Stress-Free Weddings was our day-of coordinator for our Iowa destination wedding. She was professional, dedicated and truly made sure our wedding day went as we envisioned. We are from Iowa, but we were living out of state at the time and realized we really needed some help. We already had most of our vendors contracted and therefore went with the day-of coordinator package. However, at times it felt as if she was our full planner because of what she all did for us. I would highly recommend contacting her before you choose your vendors because she can give great referrals. Bri is personable and direct and made sure that the timeline went as planned. There were some issues on our wedding day that ended up going smoothly because Bri was there. I also had some issues with a couple vendors afterwards (not any of her recommendations) and she still took the time after the wedding date to help us out. Our wedding day went perfect and was hands down the best and most fun day of our lives. Thank you so much Bri for all your time and hard work!

Sent on 02/28/2020

Stress-Free Weddings, Inc.'s reply:

Chelsea thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure assisting you and your mom plan your big day. I am so glad your wedding day perfect. I wish you both all the best!

Regan Weidner · Married on 02/15/2020

Truly created a Stress-Free Experience!

We definitely recommend Brianne to anyone in the wedding planning process! As my mom would say, she was the best money spent on our wedding. From the start, she helped to put my mind at easy knowing I was on track by sending out her checklist of things that needed to be done. This was so helpful as it included even the small things that sometimes slip our minds. The real value of Brianne really came in the week leading up to the wedding when she took complete reigns of everything that would have otherwise would have been on my to figure out. I remember feeling like I maybe wasn't doing enough and asking her if I need to be reaching out to our vendors. Her answer was that she was taking care of it and if there was anything I needed to tell them, she would tell them for me. This all became even more helpful on the wedding day when I literally didn't have to worry about the DJ, the wedding cake, the ushers and attendants arriving, etc! Brianne definitely lived up to her name and helped us have a Stress-Free Wedding and took such good care of us at our reception. We highly recommend Brianne! And if your someone who doesn't think you need a wedding planner (I didn't think we did... my mom is the one who pushed for this), I'd definitely recommend you reconsider.

Sent on 02/29/2020

Stress-Free Weddings, Inc.'s reply:

Regan thank you SO much for your wonderful review. It was a pleasure working with your entire family on your event. Mom's do know best. ;) Best wishes to you and Payton!
  • Chloe

Chloe · Married on 11/09/2019

You NEED this for your wedding!

We worked with Bri for our wedding in November of 2019 in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. I'm a Project Manager by trade so I'm a pretty organized person but I also knew that I needed someone to run point the day of my wedding so I could focus on getting married and having a great time. Bri was absolutely perfect. She helped with vendor contract review and checklists for a full year before the wedding and she was extremely responsive any time we reached out. If anything went awry the day of my wedding - I didn't know. Which was PERFECT. I'm so happy we decided to work with her for our special day. 110% worth it!

Sent on 01/06/2020

Stress-Free Weddings, Inc.'s reply:

Chloe I am so glad you and Sean enjoyed your wedding day Stress-Free free. The team and I wish you all the best!
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 09/28/2019

The Best Wedding Investment!

I am so SO glad we hired Bri as our day of coordinator. She helped from the beginning by answering a lot of my wedding etiquette questions, helping us find a back up plan B venue last minute while I freaked out, checked in with my vendors, made executive decisions I didn’t have to be bothered with on the big day, and so much more!
    Bri and her assistant, Cameron, were such a blessing to have with us on our wedding day! The list of things she did for us is literally a mile long!

Sent on 10/03/2019

Stress-Free Weddings, Inc.'s reply:

Brooke thank you for such a kind review. It was my pleasure to help you and Kyle enjoy your big day Stress-Free!

Andrea Doxsee · Married on 08/24/2019

Priceless Peace of Mind

Bri was my peace of mind throughout the entire wedding planning process. It was priceless to have someone with her experience to run to with all my questions. She was so helpful and kind and made sure we had everything in place to make our day run smoothly. I was able to rest assured she had everything under control so that I could actually enjoy our wedding! She lives up to the name and I would highly recommend to anyone.

Sent on 09/12/2019

Stress-Free Weddings, Inc.'s reply:

Andie thank you so much for entrusting me with your event. I am so glad the weather was perfect for your big day.
    Best wishes to you and Cameron!
  • Beth

Beth Tiby · Married on 06/29/2019

You truly are "stress-free" with bri

It doesn’t matter how organized and detailed-oriented you think you are, hiring Brianne as our wedding planner was truly one of the best parts of the whole process. Mother-of-the-bride lived in one state, mother-of-the-groom lived in another all the while the couple was living in Europe for the year. Brianne helped pull us all together for an amazing event and we are most grateful and appreciative of everything she did for our families. We were able to enjoy the entire process with Brianne’s knowledge and expertise and not once did we have to worry about a thing. Even our cars were all loaded up at the end of the wedding reception…all we had to do was get in and drive away.

Sent on 07/22/2019

Stress-Free Weddings, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review. It is always great to hear from the parents of the couple. We strive to do our best to make sure everyone enjoys the wedding day Stress-Free!
  • Megan

Megan Skylar Tiby · Married on 06/29/2019

There's No One Better Than Stress-Free Weddings.

When my husband and I first set out to find a wedding planner, we knew it had to be someone who knew exactly what they were doing, no hesitation, and no tip-toeing around whatever we said. We needed someone who would give us structure and direction, but someone who listened to what we wanted and executed our vision promptly. My husband and I planned our West Des Moines wedding while living overseas for the entire duration of the planning process. Brianne Ackerland exceeded our expectations in every aspect. Going into the process, we didn't realize how many fine details we'd need to address from overseas. Brianne went out of her way for absolutely everything and she DELIVERED. Even with the 8 hour time difference, Brianne worked her schedule around us for calls, video chats, decision-making between family members, vendors, details, etc., all the way up to the end of our wedding day. On the Day Of, Brianne took on her leadership role with pride and made everyone in the wedding party feel at ease. The schedule that we created together was on-point for the entire night. If anything got off-schedule, it wouldn't have mattered. Brianne took care of it immediately, and did so with class. We are so blessed to have been able to work with Brianne. As an aside, we are grateful to have gotten to know her as her throughout the planning process. Brianne is incredibly supportive, caring, confidant, determined, and knows how to get even the most absurd requests done for us. Thank you, Brianne, for EVERYTHING.

Sent on 08/29/2019

Stress-Free Weddings, Inc.'s reply:

Megan it was such a pleasure planning your wedding with you Matt and the Mom's! Best Wishes as you continue to chase your dreams in Europe.
    Brianne

Stuart Roderick · Married on 01/12/2019

Hiring Stress-Free Weddings was the best decision we made!

Brianne is an excellent wedding planner and was sincerely a pleasure to work with. She had everything covered and she was so amazingly helpful and kind. Our wedding turned out great due in large part to Brianne's knowledge, experience, and caring attitude. I would highly recommend Stress-Free Weddings to everyone!

Sent on 02/27/2019

Stress-Free Weddings, Inc.'s reply:

Stuart thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure assisting you with your wedding and wish you and Leigh all the best!
    Brianne

Paige · Married on 11/03/2018

Best Decision For Our Wedding!

Hiring Brianne was hands down the BEST decision we made for our wedding! I am personally very organized and detail-oriented and was at first skeptical that we should hire a planner, but now I realize that she was the biggest blessing we could've had for our wedding! From day one of the planning process, Brianne was there to guide us along and answer every question we had. I can’t even count the number of times I emailed her in the months leading up to the wedding to get guidance and advice on the most random things! The wedding planning meetings we had were so extremely helpful and she made sure we had thought through everything to ensure the day would go smoothly. The actual wedding day was executed beautifully. I was able to relax knowing that she had everything under control-- she designated herself as the "go to" person for questions so that no one was contacting my husband or I the day of our wedding. If we didn’t have Brianne, I would not have been able to focus on enjoying the day at all because I would’ve been so stressed! I am so thankful for Brianne and her team, and would highly, highly recommend her to all brides who want to truly enjoy their day! Thank you Brianne and team for all your hard work!! It was truly the best day of our lives!

Sent on 12/24/2018

Ryleigh Clark · Married on 10/20/2018

Brianne is the best!

Five stars is not enough to represent how thankful we were to have Bri and her team there for us before, during and after our wedding.

In the weeks leading up to the wedding Bri and her team were already in contact with our vendors and coordinated with them consistently to make sure everything went exactly how we dreamed. This included scheduling vendors arrival, set up, tear down, etc...

During our wedding both Jenna and I had nothing on our minds except getting married. We had no worries about how the wedding and reception were running because We knew Bri and her team were behind the scenes making sure everything went according to plan.

Still to this day we have guests who attended our wedding say that they have never been to a wedding that went so smooth.

The Stress Free Team made it the most memorable, relaxing, and enjoyable experience for the both of us!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Betsy P · Married on 08/18/2018

Exceptional wedding planner

Guys. Trust the reviews.

Brianne & Stress-Free Weddings were such a huge asset to us leading up to & day of our wedding.
    She and Lisa were a calming presence, taking care of every little detail but always in a good mood and eager to help. There were things that happened - little fires or updates - that I wasn't even aware of until after the fact because they took care of it.
    I'm an event planner by trade so was highly wary of any event planners I would hire. You can tell from the first conversation you have with Brianne that she is organized, charming and truly skilled at what she does. You won't regret hiring her.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Sarah · Married on 06/23/2018

Brianne was a huge asset. If you want to relax and enjoy the wedding hire her.

Sent on 08/03/2018

Angie · Married on 06/23/2018

I had a wonderful experience with Brianne at Stress Free! She truly turned my stressful situation completely around and took all my worries away. She was a extremely attentive to all the details. Very professional and personable. She always knew just the right thing to do when an issue came up. I was very pleased and so grateful to have her as our wedding planner, our wedding and reception of over 260 was perfect and we have her to thank.

Sent on 08/14/2018

Amy · Married on 02/18/2018

Brianne is awesome! I truly didn't realize how much I needed her services until our initial consultation when I realized all that she does! What I valued most was her assisting with setting up decor, coordinating with our vendors, providing lists for me as the bride and for our wedding party, reminding me of things I hadn't thought of (what to do with leftover flowers!) and executing a game plan flawlessly. I definitely recommend her for your big day.

Sent on 02/27/2018

Carolyn Frakes · Married on 02/18/2018

Saved the day!

We hired Brianne when it became apparent that our location-vendor was not very competent ... so, with very little lead-time to assist us, Brianne jumped in and helped us create the "perfect" wedding for my daughter!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Ashtia · Married on 12/31/2017

We hired Brianne as our month of/day of planner for our wedding on 12/31/18 and she did a fantastic job. John and I live in NYC but got married in Des Moines, Iowa. We did all of our planning from a distance here in NY so having Brianne was essential. She did a wonderful job month of the wedding coordinating vendor deliveries and arrival times. Day of the wedding she played the role of wedding attendant as we didn't have a bridal party. She also oversaw deliveries and made sure the reception venue was getting set up properly day of. I think I'm a pretty organized person (Binders, spreadsheets, etc). and I'm telling you Brianne time and time again thought of and took care of little details that I would overlook. Ps. She also dressed so adorably day of the wedding - trendy yet professional. It's the little details I tell ya. Thank you Brianne for all your hard work!

Sent on 01/18/2018

Stress-Free Weddings, Inc.'s reply:

Ashtia and John it was a privlige to be a part of your special day. We wish you all the best back home in NYC!

Meghan · Married on 11/11/2017

Bri was great!! She coordinated all of my vendor meetings, and attended most of them. My wedding day was completely stress Free! I would highly recommend Bri and her staff!!

Sent on 11/22/2017

Stress-Free Weddings, Inc.'s reply:

Meghan thank you so much for the opportunity to help you with your wedding. I wish you and Rob all the best!

Breanna · Married on 11/05/2017

I could not have pulled off my wedding without the help of Brianne Ackerland from Stress-Free Weddings. As my day-of coordinator, Brianne went above and beyond her role to help me plan the wedding of my dreams. She assisted in finding the best merchants with unbeatable pricing, sent me to-do checklists at crucial stages of planning, and communicated details and logistics to all of my vendors. On the actual wedding day she oversaw and helped execute the setup of the décor, guided the bridal party through each event, and made sure everyone and everything stayed on schedule. She even calmed my nerves before walking down the aisle by showcasing some serious dance moves, which was hilarious and really helped me to relax. Because of Brianne, my family, friends, and I were able to focus on the joy of the day and nothing else. She truly did make my wedding day as stress-free as possible. Thank you Brianne and Stress-Free Weddings for everything, the day was perfect!!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Stress-Free Weddings, Inc.'s reply:

Breanna I am so glad you and Caleb were able to enjoy your special day. It was my pleasure and I wish you all the best!

Cayla · Married on 10/07/2017

Brianne was so easy to work with. Whatever you need, she can help you. As an out of town bride, it was nice to know someone was local and able to do things on my behalf if needed. She'll answer all emails within 24 hours but probably a lot sooner. She's very good at keeping you calm when you don't feel like something is turning out like you'd hoped! At the end of our night, my mom said to me, "I'm so glad you had a planner. I would not have been able to help you pull all of this off...". Also, the discounts with vendors that she regularly works with was nice. I think we saved close to $500 just in those discounts. She definitely knows what she's doing! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Stress-Free Weddings, Inc.'s reply:

Cayla it was a pleasure assisting you and Marty with your event. I wish you all the best!