Stress-Free Weddings, Inc. Reviews

54 | Davenport, IA

54 Reviews for Stress-Free Weddings, Inc.

Stress-Free Weddings, Inc. 1
Stress-Free Weddings, Inc. 2
  • Beth

Beth Tiby · Married on 06/29/2019

You truly are "stress-free" with bri

It doesn’t matter how organized and detailed-oriented you think you are, hiring Brianne as our wedding planner was truly one of the best parts of the whole process. Mother-of-the-bride lived in one state, mother-of-the-groom lived in another all the while the couple was living in Europe for the year. Brianne helped pull us all together for an amazing event and we are most grateful and appreciative of everything she did for our families. We were able to enjoy the entire process with Brianne’s knowledge and expertise and not once did we have to worry about a thing. Even our cars were all loaded up at the end of the wedding reception…all we had to do was get in and drive away.

Sent on 07/22/2019
    Stress-Free Weddings, Inc. 3

Stuart Roderick · Married on 01/12/2019

Hiring Stress-Free Weddings was the best decision we made!

Brianne is an excellent wedding planner and was sincerely a pleasure to work with. She had everything covered and she was so amazingly helpful and kind. Our wedding turned out great due in large part to Brianne's knowledge, experience, and caring attitude. I would highly recommend Stress-Free Weddings to everyone!

Sent on 02/27/2019

Paige · Married on 11/03/2018

Best Decision For Our Wedding!

Hiring Brianne was hands down the BEST decision we made for our wedding! I am personally very organized and detail-oriented and was at first skeptical that we should hire a planner, but now I realize that she was the biggest blessing we could've had for our wedding! From day one of the planning process, Brianne was there to guide us along and answer every question we had. I can’t even count the number of times I emailed her in the months leading up to the wedding to get guidance and advice on the most random things! The wedding planning meetings we had were so extremely helpful and she made sure we had thought through everything to ensure the day would go smoothly. The actual wedding day was executed beautifully. I was able to relax knowing that she had everything under control-- she designated herself as the "go to" person for questions so that no one was contacting my husband or I the day of our wedding. If we didn’t have Brianne, I would not have been able to focus on enjoying the day at all because I would’ve been so stressed! I am so thankful for Brianne and her team, and would highly, highly recommend her to all brides who want to truly enjoy their day! Thank you Brianne and team for all your hard work!! It was truly the best day of our lives!

Sent on 12/24/2018

Ryleigh Clark · Married on 10/20/2018

Brianne is the best!

Five stars is not enough to represent how thankful we were to have Bri and her team there for us before, during and after our wedding.

In the weeks leading up to the wedding Bri and her team were already in contact with our vendors and coordinated with them consistently to make sure everything went exactly how we dreamed. This included scheduling vendors arrival, set up, tear down, etc...

During our wedding both Jenna and I had nothing on our minds except getting married. We had no worries about how the wedding and reception were running because We knew Bri and her team were behind the scenes making sure everything went according to plan.

Still to this day we have guests who attended our wedding say that they have never been to a wedding that went so smooth.

The Stress Free Team made it the most memorable, relaxing, and enjoyable experience for the both of us!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Betsy P · Married on 08/18/2018

Exceptional wedding planner

Guys. Trust the reviews.

Brianne & Stress-Free Weddings were such a huge asset to us leading up to & day of our wedding.
    She and Lisa were a calming presence, taking care of every little detail but always in a good mood and eager to help. There were things that happened - little fires or updates - that I wasn't even aware of until after the fact because they took care of it.
    I'm an event planner by trade so was highly wary of any event planners I would hire. You can tell from the first conversation you have with Brianne that she is organized, charming and truly skilled at what she does. You won't regret hiring her.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Sarah · Married on 06/23/2018

Brianne was a huge asset. If you want to relax and enjoy the wedding hire her.

Sent on 08/03/2018

Angie · Married on 06/23/2018

I had a wonderful experience with Brianne at Stress Free! She truly turned my stressful situation completely around and took all my worries away. She was a extremely attentive to all the details. Very professional and personable. She always knew just the right thing to do when an issue came up. I was very pleased and so grateful to have her as our wedding planner, our wedding and reception of over 260 was perfect and we have her to thank.

Sent on 08/14/2018

Amy · Married on 02/18/2018

Brianne is awesome! I truly didn't realize how much I needed her services until our initial consultation when I realized all that she does! What I valued most was her assisting with setting up decor, coordinating with our vendors, providing lists for me as the bride and for our wedding party, reminding me of things I hadn't thought of (what to do with leftover flowers!) and executing a game plan flawlessly. I definitely recommend her for your big day.

Sent on 02/27/2018

Carolyn Frakes · Married on 02/18/2018

Saved the day!

We hired Brianne when it became apparent that our location-vendor was not very competent ... so, with very little lead-time to assist us, Brianne jumped in and helped us create the "perfect" wedding for my daughter!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Ashtia · Married on 12/31/2017

We hired Brianne as our month of/day of planner for our wedding on 12/31/18 and she did a fantastic job. John and I live in NYC but got married in Des Moines, Iowa. We did all of our planning from a distance here in NY so having Brianne was essential. She did a wonderful job month of the wedding coordinating vendor deliveries and arrival times. Day of the wedding she played the role of wedding attendant as we didn't have a bridal party. She also oversaw deliveries and made sure the reception venue was getting set up properly day of. I think I'm a pretty organized person (Binders, spreadsheets, etc). and I'm telling you Brianne time and time again thought of and took care of little details that I would overlook. Ps. She also dressed so adorably day of the wedding - trendy yet professional. It's the little details I tell ya. Thank you Brianne for all your hard work!

Sent on 01/18/2018

Stress-Free Weddings, Inc.'s reply:

Ashtia and John it was a privlige to be a part of your special day. We wish you all the best back home in NYC!

Meghan · Married on 11/11/2017

Bri was great!! She coordinated all of my vendor meetings, and attended most of them. My wedding day was completely stress Free! I would highly recommend Bri and her staff!!

Sent on 11/22/2017

Stress-Free Weddings, Inc.'s reply:

Meghan thank you so much for the opportunity to help you with your wedding. I wish you and Rob all the best!

Breanna · Married on 11/05/2017

I could not have pulled off my wedding without the help of Brianne Ackerland from Stress-Free Weddings. As my day-of coordinator, Brianne went above and beyond her role to help me plan the wedding of my dreams. She assisted in finding the best merchants with unbeatable pricing, sent me to-do checklists at crucial stages of planning, and communicated details and logistics to all of my vendors. On the actual wedding day she oversaw and helped execute the setup of the décor, guided the bridal party through each event, and made sure everyone and everything stayed on schedule. She even calmed my nerves before walking down the aisle by showcasing some serious dance moves, which was hilarious and really helped me to relax. Because of Brianne, my family, friends, and I were able to focus on the joy of the day and nothing else. She truly did make my wedding day as stress-free as possible. Thank you Brianne and Stress-Free Weddings for everything, the day was perfect!!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Stress-Free Weddings, Inc.'s reply:

Breanna I am so glad you and Caleb were able to enjoy your special day. It was my pleasure and I wish you all the best!

Cayla · Married on 10/07/2017

Brianne was so easy to work with. Whatever you need, she can help you. As an out of town bride, it was nice to know someone was local and able to do things on my behalf if needed. She'll answer all emails within 24 hours but probably a lot sooner. She's very good at keeping you calm when you don't feel like something is turning out like you'd hoped! At the end of our night, my mom said to me, "I'm so glad you had a planner. I would not have been able to help you pull all of this off...". Also, the discounts with vendors that she regularly works with was nice. I think we saved close to $500 just in those discounts. She definitely knows what she's doing! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/20/2017
    Stress-Free Weddings, Inc. 4

Stress-Free Weddings, Inc.'s reply:

Cayla it was a pleasure assisting you and Marty with your event. I wish you all the best!

Stephanie · Married on 09/15/2017

Brianne did a great job of helping us keep our sanity during the planning process! Many times I felt so overwhelmed prior to speaking with her and afterwards a sense of calm just came over me. Her services were also incredibly helpful the day of the wedding. My family and friends as well as my husband and myself only had to focus on the celebration as Brianne and Ashley were there to take care of the rest! Thanks so much!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Stress-Free Weddings, Inc.'s reply:

Stephanie it was my pleasure helping you and Woody. I wish you all the best!

KC · Married on 09/02/2017

I don't know what we would've done without Stress Free Weddings! Brianne is fabulous and a true professional.

Sent on 10/12/2017

Stress-Free Weddings, Inc.'s reply:

KC thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day. I wish you and Zach all the best!

susan · Married on 09/02/2017

Bri was amazing! Helpful and managed all the behind the scenes details gracefully! Thanks so much!

Sent on 05/13/2018

Danielle · Married on 07/07/2017

Having Bri as a day of coordinator was easily the best decision we made when planning our wedding. She helped us to make important decisions on vendors and kept us on track. We were planning our wedding in a city where neither of us lived, and she helped to make it a worry free process. She always remembered and pointed out details that may have otherwise been overlooked and when it came to the rehearsal and day of the wedding she made it such a smooth process. Not only were WE able to relax, but so were our entire families. Even our guests commented on how seamless the ceremony and reception were. If someone were to ask us advice on planning weddings, it would be to hire a day of coordinator if you do not live in the area, and if you can - hire Bri! Both her and her assistant were truly incredible, easy going, and so calming on an exciting, special and busy day. We cannot thank them enough.

Sent on 08/01/2017

Stress-Free Weddings, Inc.'s reply:

Danielle it was a pleasure assisting you and Greg plan your Iowa destination wedding. We are happy to hear you were able to enjoy your wedding day - Stress Free!

Brittni · Married on 07/01/2017

We were so glad we hired Brianne for our wedding. Initially my fiance did not want to hire a coordinator, however after some convincing I managed to talk him into it. He admitted after the wedding that it was definitely worth every penny and the company literally lived up to it's name Stress Free Weddings. Brianne was very responsive, professional, and accommodating throughout the entire process. She was detail oriented and even coordinated our rehearsal as our officiant could not be there. We were so thankful for her and her assistant on the wedding day as everything was executed perfectly.

Sent on 07/17/2017

Stress-Free Weddings, Inc.'s reply:

Brittni it was a pleasure assisting you and Stephen with your destination wedding in Iowa. We wish you all the best!

Linsey · Married on 06/10/2017

I could not have imagined our wedding without our wedding planner. I was so impressed with how much she did to help us plan our perfect day. She was always responsive to my emails and helped out when ever I had a question. She provided me with other great vendors that she has worked with as well. The day of the wedding went so smoothly and I know it wouldn't have if we didn't hire Brianne. I was not stressed about anything that day and I know that was because of her. If anything did go wrong the day of the wedding I still to this day do not know, because Brianne took care of everything. Everyone in our wedding party was impressed with her organization. She made itineraries for everyone in the party for the day of the wedding and encouraged them to call her if they had any questions. I would highly recommend Brianne to anyone getting married!!!

Sent on 06/24/2017

Stress-Free Weddings, Inc.'s reply:

Linsey it was such a pleasure being able to assist you with your special day. We wish you and Eric all the best!

Bridget & Jack · Married on 06/04/2017

As the local parents of a bride that is currently living in New York and was wanting a wedding back home, we can't thank Brianne enough for making Katie’s and Kevin’s wedding go off so beautifully. Everything was truly wonderful. The place looked absolutely amazing. The flowers were gorgeous. And the food was superb. You and your crew were fabulous. (I am running out of superlatives!) The best thing we ever did was to contact Stress Free Weddings. It really was stress free for us. You will be very fortunate indeed if Brianne at Stress Free Weddings is available for the date of your wedding!!!!!

Sent on 06/09/2017

Stress-Free Weddings, Inc.'s reply:

Bridget and Jack it was a pleasure getting to assist you plan your daughters wedding. We were so glad everything was perfect for Katie and Kevin's special day!

Rachel · Married on 05/20/2017

Brianne and her team are AMAZING! We had our wedding at a venue that required us to bring in all vendors and set up the morning of the wedding. I woke up with zero stress because Brianne and her team did everything, I showed up to our reception and it was flawless and just beautiful! She also coordinated our rehearsal and helped me every step of the way with finding vendors and keeping me on track with planning. Also, we got discounts with a bunch of our vendors because of Bri! Literally a life savor! Our wedding was perfect, I wouldn't change a thing and I owe much of that to Stress-Free Weddings! I recommend Stress-Free for everyone and anyone :)

Sent on 05/29/2017

Stress-Free Weddings, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Rachel for your kind words. It was our pleasure helping you plan your special day over the past 2 years. We wish you all the best!

Ana · Married on 05/13/2017

We hired Stress-Free weddings just one month before our wedding and our first reaction was "why didn't we hire them sooner?". I immediately felt less stressed after our first call! Brianne is super organized and has very valuable experience which leads her to ask you the right questions in order to make sure you don't miss anything for your special day. She also has incredible recommendations on any aspect of the wedding you need advice on. I could not recommend Stress-Free weddings more, they did an INCREDIBLE job to make our wedding day everything we had dreamed of and more! We will forever be thankful to Brianne and Ashley!

Sent on 05/24/2017

Stress-Free Weddings, Inc.'s reply:

Ana we were so happy to jump in the last 30 days before your wedding and help bring all the details together for you. We wish you and Michael all the best!

Mary · Married on 10/08/2016

Choosing Stress-Free Weddings as our wedding planner, was easily the best decision I made throughout the entire planning process. Working with Brianne was an absolute joy, and she is in a class of her own when it comes to her skills. She truly went above and beyond the call of duty to make our day perfect, and the vendors she put me in touch with were exceptional. Because of her, there were only happy tears on our wedding day. Even my husband, who was pretty hands off with the planning, has told me countless times how amazing Brianne did and how lucky we were to have her. I am so grateful that I had her help and expertise, as well as her support and lots of laughs as we planned this wedding. If you are looking for a wedding planner for your big day, I highly suggest Stress-Free Weddings.

Sent on 10/10/2016

Stress-Free Weddings, Inc.'s reply:

Mary it was my pleasure. I am so happy to you were able to enjoy your day stress free.

Abby · Married on 09/24/2016

Bri is very helpful with helping you find vendors for your wedding. She keeps you on track on the day of. And keeps in mind your ideas and makes them happen. We are extremely happy we got a wedding planner!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Stress-Free Weddings, Inc.'s reply:

Abby thank you so much for letting us be a part of your special day. We are so glad our Preferred Vendors that you selected did a wonderful job for you and Shawn.

Janet · Married on 09/17/2016

Stress Free Weddings made our wedding day much easier. They were able to deal with issues so I could focus on getting ready. The wedding went off without a hitch.

Sent on 09/19/2016

Stress-Free Weddings, Inc.'s reply:

Janet I'm so glad you and Daniel were able to enjoy your day Stress-Free!