Stratton Hall Reviews

34 | Chattanooga, TN

34 Reviews for Stratton Hall

34 Stratton Hall Reviews

Sade · Married on 06/29/2018

Wow! Our experience was amazing! From booking our venue a year before our wedding we knew Stratton Hall was for us! It's so beautiful, and Haleigh was an absolute sweetheart and responded to all of my 1,000 questions. The ability to choose your own vendor and the beautiful Chandeliers sealed the deal for us! Our wedding photos are absolute beautiful. Can't wait to share.

Shea · Married on 11/11/2017

Having our reception at Stratton Hall was truly a dream come true. My husband and I were very pleased with how everything turned out. Our vendors were highly recommended by Stratton Hall and they did not let us down. We especially loved how spacious the hall was.... Definitely plenty of room to dance and mingle. We got so many compliments on the whole night and our guests loved the patio area where we had our s'mores bar. Everything went so smoothly- from getting ready there that morning with the bridesmaids to our send-off! We love Stratton Hall!

Cindy · Married on 11/11/2017

It is wonderful when a venue exceeds your expectations! We rented the Peyton for the Rehearsal Dinner Friday night and the Wedding and Reception Saturday night. We also rented the suite for the Bridal party both nights. It was so wonderful to have it all in one place. The 'flip' went smoothly and quickly. Staff was so helpful from the very beginning through the very end. It is also wonderful how many 'extras' they provide for decorating. It was a beautiful wedding and I am so glad we chose The Peyton!!! Amazingly there were some great areas to make photos nearby outside, and parking was plentiful even with an event going on at Stratton Hall also. We had 180 attend and it was not crowded at all! It was a wise decision to choose The Peyton!

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/30/2017

Could not speak more highly of Stratton Hall and their staff! From start to finish they were professional and kind and exceeded every expectation I had. If I could do the whole thing over again, Statton Hall would be at the top of my list. Thank you for making the day of my dreams possible!

Chelsea · Married on 09/16/2017

Stratton Hall is absolutely stunning. After searching and searching for a venue I came across them and fell in love. Not only are they gorgeous and in the perfect location of Chattanooga but they are so affordable. Other venues were charging 1,000 or more for somewhere I could just have the ceremony at or reception and then I would have to pay for another venue for the other event. Or they charged more than that and didn't include anything. My wedding is on a Thursday and that includes my ceremony and reception from 9am-1am is when I have the venue and it includes over 100 stunning silver chiavari chairs, and plenty of tables of different sizes. They also have a huge bridal suite that is absolutely stunning and a huge kitchen that will make for cooking and catering to be a lot easier. Along with the inside they have a beautiful outdoor patio as well that is included in this price with christmas lights around every bush and drapes hanging in certain areas inside along with mini chandeliers that are stunning. They are very friendly and have worked with me to no end. I love Stratton Hall! Definitely recommend!

Alice · Married on 03/25/2017

We had a great experience working with Stratton hall. We loved having my daughters reception at the Peyton. We loved that there was up to date decor. A lot of decorations were included. People keep commenting what a nice space it was. The staff were wonderful. If we had to do it again. We would choose the same place and same people to work with.

Katie · Married on 12/10/2016

Stratton Hall was the perfect place for our wedding ceremony and reception. They provided everything that we could have possibly wanted. It was absolutely beautiful. Their kitchen was perfect for our caterers, the fireplace was amazing, the entire place was spacious and had plenty of room for our 200 guests (both ceremony and then reception afterward). Love love love this place!

Nolan · Married on 11/13/2016

We had our wedding at Stratton Hall last November and were very pleased. It's an elegant space with little/no rough edges, and it's very easy to customize to your needs thanks to ample space and an abundance of quality tables/chairs at your disposal. Full-fledged kitchen and plenty of parking as well. Rental rates are extremely reasonable given the quality of the venue, especially for weddings considering Stratton can host both your ceremony and reception. The outdoor patio space is lovely for hosting a ceremony or just as a hang-out space, and there is an indoor back-up option for your ceremony in the event of bad weather.

Nothing but positive things to say about Stratton, and we got great feedback from all our guests as well. We would also highly recommend enlisting Khloe Jackson to help with day-of coordinating...she is excellent and very familiar with the venue and vendors that often work there.

Katie · Married on 09/17/2016

The team at Stratton Hall was very helpful and made my wedding day go off without a hitch! I would highly recommend Stratton Hall or The Peyon for a wedding or event.

Kelly · Married on 08/20/2016

We held an event in the Peyton at Stratton Hall and loved the venue! The staff is accommodating, full of ideas for arranging the space and there to ensure everything is ready for your event. They respond immediately to questions/concerns and, while a lot of fun to work with, very professional! Love both Stratton Hall and The Peyton!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Stratton Hall's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Kelly! We are so happy to hear your experience with us was a great one! (:

Brittany · Married on 08/07/2016

Love the coordinator Khloe! She was amazing! The venue was absolutely beautiful and big enough for my 200 guests! I had my ceremony in the chapel and then my reception in the bigger area! I was able to have my absolute dream wedding!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Stratton Hall's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing Stratton Hall for your big day! We are SO excited to hear your wedding day was an absolute dream!! You were such a pleasure to work with and your wedding was beyond beautiful!!!

Patrick · Married on 09/05/2015

Sit down with Khloe and tell her what you want and they are accommodating. Their staff fell behind on wedding day when the chairs were being put out and when I turned around there was Khloe in her high heels putting out chairs to get everyone back on schedule. Overall great place, great service, great price. We couldn't have asked for a better spot for our wedding.

We haven't gotten married yet, but so far the service at Stratton Hall has been exquisite! They have been so friendly and professional. The facility is very nice and I cannot wait to get married at this venue come 3 months!

Haleigh · Married on 08/15/2015

The absolute best Chattanooga has to offer! Everything was PERFECT!

Susan · Married on 06/27/2015

Stratton Hall is a beautiful venue & they were very great to work with. The tables & chairs they provide are very nice but the VERY best part of the Hall is the patio in the back! We barely had to decorate anything & it looked gorgeous!

Adriana · Married on 11/27/2014

Stratton Hall is by far one of the most beautiful wedding venues I have seen. The first day I saw it I knew that was it. All of my guests gave me so many remarks on how beautiful it was from the chandeliers to the chivalry chairs. Also Haleigh Sherback was really helpful. By far 5 stars to this venue!!

Melissa · Married on 10/25/2014

Haleigh was absolutely wonderful to work with! Stratton Hall was able to accommodate the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception without the stress of "flipping" a room. The building is spacious and has a beautiful bridal room. The bridal party enjoyed having the large area to get ready. I would highly recommend Stratton Hall!

I loved everything about Stratton Hall. I wish I could do it all over again! Great venue!!

Sarah · Married on 10/11/2014

Stratton Hall was great to work with! I am from Chattanooga, but was planning my wedding from out of town and was thankful for Stratton Hall's flexibility in letting my family, wedding coordinator and me view the area and determine spacial requirements. From the beginning, I was thrilled with the space- the outdoor area, high ceiling with exposed duct work, french doors, granite counter tops in the bathroom, etc. and especially loved the chiavari chairs. During the venue selection process and through the reception planning process, Stratton Hall was very responsive and provided me with great information, which included their pricing, contract (which had detailed information about a sparkler exit), a list of vendors for food and wedding coordination, and a floor plan. I chose this venue approximately a year before our wedding and Stratton Hall kept me informed about added equipment that would be included in our contract price and about additional services they could provide for an extra fee. Stratton Hall is a great venue and my guests loved it! I definitely recommend Stratton Hall!

Amanda · Married on 10/10/2014

I really have no complaints with this venue and their staff. Haleigh was beyond sweet and very helpful with event planning. The space is HUGE and is very easy to turn into the event that you want! Beautiful place and also the flexibility you have for catering and alcohol is great! I was one very happy bride.

Shari · Married on 09/14/2014

Couldn't have been more pleased. Beautiful venue... Attention to detail.

We loved working with Stratton Hall! We were allowed to bring in our own caterer, florist, linens, DJ, and photographer. We chose them because they were so easy to work with, and let us individualize our reception. They have a gorgeous venue and everyone had a good time!

Beth · Married on 06/14/2014

This venue is not only beautiful but a great value for the price!!

AWESOME! I can't say enough about how special and beautiful they made my wedding day!