Strada Salon & Bridal Suite Reviews

Strada Salon & Bridal Suite 4
Strada Salon & Bridal Suite 5

D · Married on 09/22/2019

Highly recommend them

They were amazing. Did a great job on hair and makeup for the entire wedding party and family. Everyone was happy. Nobody looked over made, but very natural. They came prepared even for last-minute touchups of safety pins and tape. They were great, sweet, helpful, and very professional. I would highly recommend them!!

Sent on 10/05/2019
  • Shay

Shay M · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing Wedding Hair/Makeup!

We used their bridal suite trailer for my wedding day and it was absolutely perfect! Amazing service and fun conversations while we got ready! My hair the day of my wedding looked exactly how I wanted it to and my makeup stayed all day! Definitely use Strada for hair and makeup if you are getting married in the Prescott area!

Strada Salon & Bridal Suite 6
    Strada Salon & Bridal Suite 11
    Sent on 06/14/2019
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 11/12/2018

Professional and talented; couldn't ask for anything more!

Strada Salon is amazing; everyone should use them for their wedding day hair and makeup needs. Joanie and Jenna managed to take 7 women with different roles in the wedding and create 7 different looks that were both exactly what each of us wants and complementary to each other. They even managed to put my make-up/hair phobic sister and maid of honor at ease and created a simple look for her that really made her enjoy her time with them. As for me, the bride, I cannot tell you how wonderful it was for both of these women to listen to what I wanted, and make it happen. They offered suggestions and worked with me on the spot to create my bridal hair and makeup and I have never felt more beautiful in my life. If you go with this salon, you will not be disappointed

Sent on 01/03/2019