Storyteller Photography Reviews

13 | Houston, TX

13 Reviews for Storyteller Photography

• Adrian

Adrian · Married on 03/24/2017

Dragos and David are both very talented photographers. They were nothing but a pleasure to work with. They have great energy that is infectious and shows through their work! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 04/05/2017

Shu · Married on 11/26/2016

Dragos and David were my wedding photographers in November and they were very easy to work with. They showed up on time and was always ready to take a photo at any moment. Dragos also has a very funny personality, one of the reasons why I choose him. From my wedding videos, I can hear his funny comments and it really helps you on your wedding day to have someone positive. They both worked really hard to capture our moments on our special day. Their quality in pictures and service are excellent. I highly recommend Storyteller photography!

Sent on 12/09/2016

Jovani · Married on 11/19/2016

I have absolutely nothing but praise for Dragos. He is absolutely phenomenal!!! He is amazing to work with, truly makes you feel like family! He is fun, awesome, professional, punctual, creative, and the list of positives just keeps going on and on. I definitely recommend him every day all day!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Meredith · Married on 04/22/2016

We are very glad that we went with Dragos, David and Storyteller Photography. The photos are absolutely stunning (hard to choose which ones to frame there are so many great ones). In addition to being incredible creative artists, they are joyful souls, who are fun to be around and have a deep reverence for the sacred places they are in (which was important for us for in addition to being a bride, I'm also an Episcopal priest). I'd recommend them in a heart beat for those who want non-anxious, joyful, creative visual storytellers to capture their moments.

Sent on 06/09/2016

kristie · Married on 12/13/2015

Dragos and David did an amazing job- they were both wonderful to us throughout the entire process and we absolutely LOVE our pictures! I would recommend to any bride to make a list and they will be sure to follow it, and even remind you of the things you are wanting (as you will be having to remember so much on your wedding day)!! You will not regret!

Sent on 02/24/2016

Not only is he a great photographer, but he's fun to work with to. He was really flexible about bridal portrait days since I wasn't getting married in the same part of the country as where I live. His prices are very reasonable for the amazing work he does. I got my images back about a month after the wedding (which is very standard).

Sent on 01/20/2016

Storyteller did our Engagement, Bridals and Wedding Photos. We are in love with every picture! The guys captured everything we wanted and went above and beyond to make sure all of my photo requirements were met. We had a big, fun wedding and they never missed a moment! They made the photo shoots comfortable and easy. We will be using Dragos and Dave for all of future photography!

Sent on 07/14/2015

Levi · Married on 10/25/2014

The best! Would definitely recommend to anyone getting married! Thank you for your wonderful service!

Sent on 01/19/2015

Kaylan · Married on 10/17/2014

Loved everything about this photographer and videographer! Provided us with so many pictures, a video of our pictures, a highlight video of our wedding that was AMAZING! He made us feel so comfortable when taking our pictures and the videographer made sure to get every shot! The whole video of our wedding was soo long but I loved it because I got to see things that I missed that night! I would recommend him to anyone!

Thanks!!

Sent on 02/17/2015

Doris · Married on 08/10/2014

I cannot stress enough how awesome Dragos is! my husband and I are not normally "photogenic" people, but the photos he delivered were stunning. he even captured my brothers smiling on camera!

Sent on 01/28/2015

Dragos captured the MOST beautiful moment of 3 Generations - My Mom, my daughter and myself.
    I have booked him numerous times for birthdays, family weddings, and family portraits. I have full confidence Dragos will always capture a wonderful moment. He is technically skilled with lighting, and uses the best camera equipment on the market. In additional to his superior quality of work, he always provides an incredible experience. Family photo shoots/Weddings can be so stressful with small (uncooperative) children, Dragos puts us all at ease and makes it easy, fast and FUN!

Sent on 01/23/2015

Nicole · Married on 09/03/2011

Very professional, prompt, honest and trustworthy! Storyteller Photography captured amazing photos of the most important day of my life that I will cherish forever.
    100% satisfied! Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/26/2015

I loved my wedding so much and the pictures help me keep the memory of that day so vivid and real as it has just passed. Storyteller has done an incredible job and I can not recommend them enough for that. Dragos is a professional photographer: prompt, creative, artistic, easy to communicate with, with lots of good positive energy and fun to work with; such a subtle presence who was able to capture all the details so that I can re-live the emotion of our big day with every pic he took. Whoever will let them "tell their story" would not be disappointed!!

Sent on 01/20/2015