78 Reviews for Stormy (the band)

User Photos
Lighting (2)
Ceremony (1)
MC (1)
66 Stormy (the band) Reviews

Stormy kept our friends and family dancing all night. We had a blast!

Profile Picture Jill, 3/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Excellent dance band, very accommodating to music choices, great variety of music

Profile Picture Todd, 3/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Stormy played for our wedding this past December and they were fantastic!! Everyone was dancing and having a great time & their vocals sounded great too. They were very interactive with playing a few instruments on the dance floor for a couple of songs too, which was super fun. They have an extensive set list of all genres and they even learned a new song for us for our last dance! We had a blast and I'm so glad we booked Stormy!

Profile Picture Candace, 12/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Learning New Songs, Music During Breaks, Reception

Stormy was awesome!!! Everybody loved them! They were so professional and so much fun!

Profile Picture Emily, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

I have been in the music business for forty years. Stormy is by far the best band you could ever have for your event. Great sound,great songs,great vocals,great people! Recently played my wedding and they were awesome.
Henry and Glenda Smith.

Profile Picture Henry, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

We really enjoyed the music! At some moments the music was too loud for some of the guests but we loved the energy and how yall interacted with the crowd! Thank y'all for a great night!!

Profile Picture Taylor, 12/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

Laid-back, flexible, professional, & awesome! Extremely pleased.

Profile Picture Sarah, 11/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

Book them EARLY!!! They are fantastic!!

Profile Picture jeff, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

They were awesome! Extememly accommodating, responsive, and energetic. They also did a great job gagging the crowd and playing songs they felt worked well and brought the most fun and dancing out of everyone!

Profile Picture Meredith, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

Stormy was awesome to work with while planning and even better at the reception! My guests were raving about the band! My husband and I's only regret is that we didn't get to dance more! Great time!

Profile Picture User7374284, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

Great band made wedding day fantastic

Profile Picture Caleb, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

Biggest bang for your buck! Awesome band, super accomadating, affordable, wonderful, sounds great and really kept the party going! Mike was so easy to deal with and the band learned both my 1st dance and father daughter song!!!
Awesome job on Sam Cooke "nothing can change this love" -So good my dad had them play it twice!!!
Don't hesitate to book these guys!

Randi and Lucas Babin

Profile Picture Randi, 10/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

Stormy played for my wedding on October 7, 2016. We all had such a blast, and so many people complemented us on the band! Having a live band that knows how to work the crowd can make such a difference and really escalate the energy of an event. The only mishap was that our first dance started a little prematurely, and so the announcement to introduce us as a couple had not yet been made and no one knew we were dancing, but we had a great time and all the guests had a great time and that's what mattered most! I would recommend Stormy in a heartbeat :)

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Angie, 10/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

Great band! Phenominal choice of music our guest had such a great time!!!

Profile Picture Patty, 9/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

After spending much time searching for a very good band for a wedding these guys were the best hands down.

Profile Picture Danny, 7/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

Stormy was an extremely entertaining band and all of our wedding guests loved them!

Profile Picture Wade, 7/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

When our daughter Colleen became engaged we started searching for a great band to play at her reception. We love to dance and wanted a band that would play songs that would allow our guests of all ages to dance, and to have a great time! We wanted a band with both a male and female vocalist as well as a brass section. We chose Stormy (the band), and we were not disappointed! The dance floor was packed and everyone had a great time. Thanks, Stormy (the band).

Profile Picture William, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

A live band is a must especially if you book with stormy!

Profile Picture Cutler, 4/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

Stormy was beyond amazing and exceeded my expectations as a band. Not only were they affordable, but the quality of the band members far surpasses any price I could have paid. They kept everyone involved, played music from multiple eras, and learned my wedding song in less than one week! I can't say enough good things about them!!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 3/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

Stormy ( the band) was the highlight of our special night. Everyone one had a wonderful time dancing to this very talented group of musicians. If you want the best band for your special event, you need to call Stormy!! Thanks Michael Noto!!

Profile Picture Daniel, 11/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Cocktail Hour, Reception, Vocals, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Couldn't have asked for a better experience....professional, easy to work with...kept all ages on the dance floor the entire night...great sound...didn't blast us out...great voices....totally happy...everyone LOVED them!!

Profile Picture User6058857, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Instrumentals, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals

I CANNOT RAVE ENOUGH!!!! Wow. What a night. Stormy was a HUGE part of that. Everyone was on the dance floor literally from START to finish. Our guests raved about how many different songs this band can play -- oldies but goodies, the new pop, slow, fast, the whole spectrum is covered by stormy and they sound incredible. About 90% of the guests at my wedding were under the age of 35... so people wanted to PARTY and stormy made sure we did. However, older guests also loved their sound and were pleased wit the music selection!! My husband and I are very busy with work and were never able to go hear them, we booked solely based on online reviews. Our first experience hearing the band was our wedding night and we were NOT disappointed. They rocked it out. Our guests complemented us on the band ALL night. They also did a second line for us through the French Quarter and sounded wonderful. They give very prompt email response. They are well priced. They are SO kind, FUN, and energetic. And their voices are just perfection. So, even if have never heard this band, DONT wait to hear them... just BOOK TODAY! I promise, you will not have any regrets!!!!

Profile Picture Ana, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Band

Fantastic band. Had everybody dancing...

Profile Picture User5550700, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

Stormy (the band) played a reception in New Orleans that I was invited to. This is a band I want to go see again. A great song list with lots of talented musicians. A band I would recommend for any event.

Event date 10/2/15 reception NOLA