Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center Onalaska Reviews

20 Reviews for Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center Onalaska

• W

Woodrow Fulcher · Married on 02/22/2020

Fulcher Wedding

We started working with Jodi months ago, and it was clear from day one she was going to make our wedding day go so much smoother. She was absolutely amazing in every way. What I didn’t expect was on the day of the wedding how much all of the other Stoney Creek staff did for us. Everyone from the bartenders to the front desk staff truly went above and beyond to make our day great. What really amazed me is just how invested in our day all of these people were. You could tell they greatly cared about our event and wanted it to be as special and worry free as possible. I wish I could thank everyone there individually but there were just too many.
    Not only did they work to make everything perfect they did small things that truly showed how much they cared like wrapping up food from our reception and putting it in our fridge upstairs for later and so much more.
    Also a special thanks to Hayden who was helpful thorough out the whole stay and celebration, when you needed anything he would make sure it was taken care of.
    Josh and Toni were also very helpful during any hours of the day, as well.
    150% I would highly recommend Stoney Creek for any event!

Sent on 02/27/2020
  • Callie

Callie Devens · Married on 12/28/2019

An Amazing Experience

Stoney Creek did such an amazing job making sure everything went according to plan. Hayden was always available throughout the night, checking in on me and the groom. Our bartenders during the reception were outstanding and nobody ever had to wait for a drink. We were a loud party group so seeing how well they took care of everyone was great. The best part was at the end of the night, I turned around to start cleaning up my centerpieces and it was all done already! What an amazing feeling. I have a lot of respect for this place! Madeline is a great event planner and made me feel special every step of the way! I cannot thank them enough!

Sent on 12/30/2019
  • Alicia

Alicia Metz · Married on 12/21/2019

Winter Wedding at Stoney Creek

Madeline was amazing to work with and our wedding went off without a hitch. Would highly recommend a wedding here!

Sent on 01/16/2020

Amanda Ross · Married on 07/06/2019

Stoney Creek was just awesome

We were so happy we chose to have our wedding at Stoney Creek. It was incredibly convenient to have the ceremony, reception, and hotel stay all in one location. The Stoney Creek event staff were very helpful, organized, and guided us through the entire planning process. Their preparations made the planning process easy and fun. Their help and professionalism made the day run so smooth. It was nice for us to enjoy the day and know the Stoney staff had the “behind the scenes” details and tasks taken care of. We received so many compliments choosing to have the wedding at Stoney. We would highly recommend Stoney Creek to anyone who just got engaged!

Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Z

Zari · Married on 11/03/2018

Everyone should have events here.

Everyone should have their events here. They went above and beyond to make my event perfect and special. They make you feel calm and relaxed even though it was a very stressful day!

Sent on 12/20/2018

Kadee · Married on 12/29/2017

Everything was very easy and they did a great job keeping thing running smoothly.

Hailey · Married on 12/01/2017

It was awesome. Wouldn’t change anything!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Beth · Married on 07/28/2017

It was an amazing experience! Felt so valued and special the day of my wedding. They took care of all of the behind the scenes details and made getting married feel like a breeze! Would highly recommend working with Stoney Creek for your special day!

Sent on 06/15/2018

Jade · Married on 07/28/2017

Stoney Creek goes above and beyond to make sure you do not have to think about anything setup or tear down related on your wedding day. They are professionals who hardly seem like they are there on the day of the wedding, but don’t let that fool you because they have already done things that you have forgot about to make sure it is the best day ever.

Sent on 06/18/2018

Nicole · Married on 06/10/2017

Stoney Creek was absolutely fantastic. Our wedding and reception was beautiful. The staff was great, pricing was below many other places, and the benefits of having the ceremony in the same place as the reception were numerous. We couldn't have chosen a better place to celebrate our big day.

Sent on 06/23/2018

Carly · Married on 06/02/2017

The day of the wedding was so easy because of their staff. They were constantly making sure everything was perfect.

Sent on 06/18/2018

Melissa · Married on 03/18/2017

I can’t imagine having had our wedding any other place. Everyone at Stoney creek went above and beyond to make our day extraordinary.

Amanda · Married on 11/04/2017

Working with Susan for our wedding was wonderful! She was attentive and was great at anticipating our needs. The one thing that would have been nice was to be able to decorate the night before. This caused a bit of stress for me as I wasn’t able to be present, however it all turned out beautifully. Also, all but one staff member was professional and nice to work with. Overall a great experience!

Sent on 06/23/2018

Amelia · Married on 07/01/2017

I LOVED Stoney Creek! We had an emergency at the end of our reception and the conference center manager was very professional and understanding throughout the whole process. I am so glad we chose Stoney Creek. They were able to suit all of our out-of-town guests appropriately as well. Such a beautiful venue!

Gretchen Theis · Married on 11/16/2019

Very good!

Reception room is beautiful and spacious. The new decor is modern/rustic. Julia made sure all of the small details were taken care of before my wedding day so the day was stress free and I didn’t have to worry about anything. It was great not having to worry about setup or cleanup of the venue.

Sent on 11/20/2019

Hannah · Married on 05/11/2019

Current staff is great!

My husband and I had a 2 year engagement. The first year and a half was hit or miss with the staff at stoney creek. When Madeline and Hayden took over things were amazing! Madeline went above and beyond her job to make sure things were perfect for our wedding day. Hayden was there the whole night so make sure everything went smoothly the day of! I can't recommend them and the rest of the current staff enough!

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 06/29/2019

So helpful

The staff at Stoney Creek made our day so easy! They set up everything for us exactly how we wanted. They were all so friendly with all of our guests and vendors! We were able to enjoy our day so much more knowing that everything was taken care of!

Sent on 01/15/2020

Amber · Married on 07/22/2017

3.5

The venue was beautiful and our planner was wonderful. The restrictions on food and price are a bit high for anywhere in the area with no updates to things.

Nicole · Married on 09/05/2009

3.5

I was extremely disappointed with the Events Coordinator. Countless times she would not contact me when asked to, she completely messed up my menu and I had to go in and fix it a week before my wedding. She was not there on the day of my wedding, even though she told me countless times she would be, and then they switched dvd players on my mom the night before my wedding. Which we had already tested the other one earlier in the day and it worked, so on the day of my wedding there was no sound for the slide show my mom spent countless hours putting together.

Sent on 02/13/2011

Amy · Married on 07/19/2008

3.5

The site is beautiful, but expensive. If you want to have your reception here, you need to book quite a while in advance. They require you pay in full at the time of booking. Also, you must cater through one of their preferred vendors. Not really a problem since there are a few, but still limiting. It's nice that they do a lot of setup for you - tables and decorations. They are a little challenging to work with for the planning stage, but "day-of" service was awesome.

Sent on 10/24/2008