Stones River Country Club Reviews

43 | Murfreesboro, TN

43 Reviews for Stones River Country Club

43 Stones River Country Club Reviews

Christine · Married on 04/28/2018

Stones river was great Kylie the coordinator was awesome every step of the way ! Food was delicious!

Sent on 05/06/2018

Stones River Country Club's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Christine!! Your day was absolutely flawless! I enjoyed getting to know you and your sweet family along the way! Best wishes!!!

Amelia · Married on 12/09/2017

I didn’t have to worry about anything with them!

Sent on 02/25/2018

Stones River Country Club's reply:

Thank you Amelia!! Your day was absolutely beautiful! Wishing you all the best!

A · Married on 09/23/2017

Kylie and the rest of the team at the Stones River Country Club are AMAZING! I know it sounds cliche, but it really was the best decision of our wedding because they took care of everything and made the process so smooth and easy. The services they provided really allow not only you and your new spouse, but also your family, to enjoy the actual wedding without worrying about decorating, cleaning up, or figuring out where everything has wound up at the end of the night. Need more motivation? All of this is provided at a really affordable rate. Half of our guest list were Germans, so of course we needed beer...lots of beer, and our bill was still reasonable and better than any of the other venues in the area. I cannot recommend them highly enough if you are looking for a beautiful, affordable, and stress free venue for your wedding and/or reception.

Sent on 02/28/2018

Stones River Country Club's reply:

Annalisa! Your kind words are so very much appreciated by myself and the rest of the SRCC staff! THANK YOU for this wonderful review. It was great getting to know you and your family. You guys truly helped make it a breeze! The day was filled with energy and love all around! It was our pleasure--thank you for allowing us to help. You made a stunning bride. Congrats! Wishing you two a lifetime of love and happiness!!!

Lisa · Married on 05/20/2017

It was absolutely amazing!!! Our wedding was perfect and it was thanks to the amazing people at Stones River Country Club. Kylie was absolutely wonderful and I didn’t have to stress at all!!! Extremely highly recommended!!!

Malaina · Married on 10/15/2016

The Stones River Country Club is a beautiful venue and the quality of service is unbeatable. My wedding went seamlessly and it was due to the team of individuals, whom constantly made sure everything was running smooth and the guests were happy. I received several complements on the food, which is included with the in house chef. More than that, throughout the planing process we worked with the in house Country Club events coordinator, Penny Haas. She was thorough, professional, and saw out the wedding process from beginning to end. We would not been able to do it without her. If I were able to start this wedding journey over again, I would still choose the Country Club.

Sent on 11/30/2016

Stones River Country Club's reply:

Thanks Malaina! We loved working with you and Mark. Your team of vendors could be named the DREAM TEAM! everyone was great, and your wedding day was filled with love and energy. I wish we could do it again and again. Congrats to you and Mark. Wishing you the very best!

Genie · Married on 10/07/2016

I checked a lot of venues in Murfreesboro for the rehearsal dinner - this is by far the best.

Brock · Married on 10/01/2016

We chose Stones River Country Club because of beautiful venue, incredible food, and awesome staff. Penny Haas was the most amazing event planner we could have ever asked for. Thank you for everything!!!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Stones River Country Club's reply:

Thanks for the review Brock! Your day was fun! I enjoyed watching you, Cindy, and Braxton uniting in love, family, and friendship. It was great working with your family. They love you guys so much!

Tara · Married on 09/17/2016

This was the best place ever to have a wedding! Penny and her staff were beyond anything I could have imagined! She really went to great lengths to make sure my day was the best ever and it truly was! I would highly recommend this as a venue hands down!

Sent on 10/10/2016

Stones River Country Club's reply:

Tara, your day was so fun and easy! You had a stress free time and it made the day perfect. Thank you for allowing us to help you. You were one stunning bride. We are excited for you and your future. Wishing you all the love in the world!

Jill · Married on 09/10/2016

Stones River Country Club exceeded our expectations for our rehearsal dinner! They did a fantastic job on everything we agreed to and then they were there offering to help out in any way necessary. The food, service, decor, and extra care to details were perfect.

Sent on 09/26/2016

Stones River Country Club's reply:

Thank you for your review Mrs. Jill. We wish you and your family the best. Congratulations to your son and daughter in law on their marriage. Let us know if there is ever a need for other events! Take care

Katie · Married on 09/03/2016

We had our wedding in September 2016. I normally do not write reviews, but I felt the need to write one about Stones River Country Club and PENNY. Our ceremony & reception were both at Stones River and it was beyond the perfect day. It was such a fairytale, I had to pinch myself at the end of the night because it had to have been a dream---but it definitely wasn't. All of my vendors went through Penny to coordinate arrival times, etc. I was able to hang out with my bridesmaids, sip mimosas, eat lunch, and get ready without any interruptions. This was AMAZING. When planning a wedding, you find pictures on pintrest/google/wedding sites, and you never TRULY know what it is going to look like all put together--or at least I had no CLUE & everything was PERFECT with Penny's help. My phone stayed in my bag from 9 am that morning to 10:30 pm---I didn't have to worry. Penny literally took care of everything--she was truly amazing. I say this because when I did pull my phone out at 10:30pm--THERE WERE NO TEXTS/CALLS--NOTHING. How many brides can say that???????? I CAN!! And that is because of Penny & her amazing staff at Stones River. Check them out..only if you want a fairytale wedding.

Sent on 09/29/2016

Stones River Country Club's reply:

Katie! Your words are so meaningful to myself and the rest of Stones River CC. I can literally sense the excitement and happiness you felt for your wedding day. You made it easy on us!! It was a fantastic day for a fabulous couple. We were honored to help. Thank you for this great review! I am so happy to help make your dream come true :)

Heather · Married on 08/27/2016

The Stones River Country Club was amazing from beginning to end. Penny helped me plan my wedding for over 2 years and made sure every detail was perfected. I couldn't have imagined spending such a special day anywhere else! Penny is phenomenal and will make you feel like family. I love everything about this venue.

Sent on 09/09/2016

Stones River Country Club's reply:

Thanks heather! we loved your blinged out day! Thank you for allowing us to help. it was great seeing so much love and support on a beautiful day! CONGRATULATIONS

Margaret · Married on 08/13/2016

Everything about The Stones River Country Club was perfect. Penny was a joy to work with and helped make my daughters wedding everything she dreamed of. The staff was amazing for the rehearsal dinner and for the day of the wedding!!

Sent on 09/17/2016

Stones River Country Club's reply:

Thank you, Margaret! Your daughter's wedding was beautiful. Thank you for allowing us to help and trusting us throughout the process. I wish the newlyweds the absolute best. It was great working with you and meeting you. Please tell your friends about us :)

Alex · Married on 08/13/2016

Our experience with Stones River Country Club for our wedding and reception was absolutely perfect in every way! After looking at several different venues in the middle TN area we were ready to give up on the whole wedding process and just get hitched at the court house. But, after meeting with Penny at the Stones River Country Club, we knew that it would be the perfect place for usto have our rehearsal dinner, wedding, and reception. Penny made the whole process seem so simple. She really knows what she is doing!!! She was on top of every single little detail that we discussed leading up to our big day.
    Since our wedding was in August we decided to have the ceremony take place in the ballroom instead of on the greenery because of the heat. After the ceremony the entire staff did an amazing job flipping the room in an organized and timely manner while my wedding guest enjoyed cocktail hour downstairs. Penny was even helping the other staff members move tables while wearing heels!! We chose to do a buffet style dinner and the staff made sure that everything was prepped and ready so our guest could easily get through the lines. The food was incredible we still get compliments on it o!
    Penny went on vacation the week before the wedding so she was unable to attend the rehearsal dinner. The notes she left for the staff substituting while she was out were so detailed that the rehearsal dinner went very smooth. Before she left for vacation she even confirmed all the details with our vendors!
    I could literally could go on and on about how amazing everything was for our wedding. Penny and the rest of the staff at SRCC helped make our dream wedding come true and we are truly grateful! If you’re looking for a venue in middle TN set up and appointment with Penny to discuss your vision and view the space! You won’t be sorry!!
    I forgot to mention the best part… They even let us include our 2 Yorkies in the ceremony which was very important to us.

Sent on 01/03/2017

Stones River Country Club's reply:

Alex! This is amazing. THANK YOU for your kind words and the review. It's amazing to hear of the things you noticed on your wedding day :) we will do all we can to make it perfect, and your day truly was. Thank you to you and your families for allowing us to help. It's definitely our pleasure. You and Randall knew how to throw a party!! We were so happy to have your babies with us that day. Other than the blushing bride and handsome groom, the two babies were the stars! Wishing you all the best in many years to come. Congrats to you and Randall.

Amanda · Married on 06/17/2016

We loved Penny and the other staff at SRCC! They made our day perfect! It was better than we could have ever dreamed!

Sent on 08/04/2016

Stones River Country Club's reply:

how sweet!? you deserved the best day ever. glad we could help you along the way! Congrats again!

Stones River Country Club made it so easy on us to do wedding planning. The event manager, Penny, walked us through every step. She called vendors to confirm that they were coming at the scheduled times, suggested vendors when we needed help finding people, and helped us with every little question along the way. She also responds to emails in a timely manner and is professional. The day of our wedding, the staff at SRCC was so helpful. They did everything that was asked of them and more. I highly suggest using SRCC.

Sent on 06/25/2016

Stones River Country Club's reply:

Thanks for the kind words and the great review! It was an honor to help you. I wish I could relive the wedding day over and over again :) Congrats to the new Mr. and Mrs.!

Katie · Married on 06/11/2016

Tour the facility with Penny Haas, try the food - especially the Italian buffet option! You will love how professional and accommodating Penny can be. She will walk you through each step of the decision making process with regard to the reception from the food to the cake to the disc jockey.

Sent on 08/04/2016

Stones River Country Club's reply:

Oh, we LOVE the Italian buffet! My fave! Thank you for sharing your special day with us. It was a great time, and your family and friends knew how to make it special. Congrats again!

Erin · Married on 05/29/2016

Penny was an amazing coordinator! She will work with you on anything and is so sweet and helpful. You can really trust her to make your big day the best day of your lives! Also, the venue is absolutely gorgeous. It's a great place to have a wedding.

Sent on 06/09/2016

Stones River Country Club's reply:

Thank you Erin! It was great getting to know you and your family. You made a beautiful bride, and your mom was fantastic at decorating-- ps, have her call me when she starts a business ;) Thank you for trusting us with your big day. Wishing you and Jonathan the absolute BEST!

Marie · Married on 04/16/2016

We had our Wedding on April 16th. Everything was perfect from beginning to end. The guest loved the food and the service was spectacular. We could not have asked for more. This could not have all happened without Murfreesboro best wedding coordinator, Penny Hass. Penny took charge from day one and made sure everything came together. I highly recommend this venue for any event.

Marie & Tony

Sent on 04/26/2016

Stones River Country Club's reply:

Marie, you and Tony were a joy to work with. I am honored to have helped you for your wedding. Thank you for putting your trust in me, and THANK YOU for the kind words about myself, the staff, and Stones River CC. I appreciate you and Tony and wish you many many happy years together. Congrats!

Michelle · Married on 03/12/2016

Penny and the rest of the staff was very accommodating. We trust them with any of our events. Can't wait to use them again!

Karen · Married on 03/12/2016

Penny is the best thing that will happen to you!! The venue is gorgeous and the giant ballroom is your blank canvas to do just about anything with! I was truly blessed to have worked with Penny and her team! Shout-out to Amy for being awesome!!

Sent on 05/03/2016

Stones River Country Club's reply:

Karen knew how to kick off our 2016 wedding season!!! You were awesome to work with as well. getting to know great couples like you and mee are just one of the many perks of my job. thank you for the review. It means a lot to hear such compliments. What a good first gig for amy to be a part of!! Congrats. wishing you guys many, many years of happiness

Kelly · Married on 02/26/2016

We researched many venues for our event and Stones Rive Country Club is always the best value. The room is always ready on time, they are very accommodating and the staff is excellent. Plus the food is always fresh and fabulous. Much better than other more expensive places in the area.

Penny was absolutely awesome. Along with everyone else. She made my wedding dreams come true and I'm 100% sure she could make everyone's come true.

Jennifer · Married on 10/17/2015

Penny at Stones River was great to work with and very detailed! She made it super easy to fit our meetings in my busy schedule and the wedding turned out beautifully.

Sent on 11/06/2015

Stones River Country Club's reply:

Thanks Jennifer! Your wedding was stunning. I am happy that I was able to help you this special day. Your family was wonderful also! The navy blue and champagne color scheme you chose was elegant and dreamy. I was so eager to help decorate!! I wish you infinite years of love and happiness!

Cindy · Married on 10/17/2015

Penny Haas, with Stones River Country Club, was incredible! She was very easy to work with, gave us great ideas, listen to what we wanted and help make all of that come to pass. Penny was very thorough in her planning, and taking care of details. She was always quick to answer any question, either by phone call or email. SRCC is a beautiful place, their staff reflected the cheerful helpful and very professionalism of Penny.

SRCC has a large variety of food options for the reception, and with our tasting we were able to plan refreshments with a nice selection. The wedding punch and food for the reception was delicious, and commented on by all at our wedding.

Penny and her staff set up the decorations as we envisioned, and wonderfully packed everything up and had waiting for our pick-up the next day which was wonderfully unexpected and so appreciated. We felt we had made a friend by wedding's end, and the wedding was everything our daughter had dreamed it would be thanks to Penny Haas and SRCC.