43 Reviews for Stones River Country Club

Signature Drink (2)
Plated (1)
Outside Alcohol (1)
42 Stones River Country Club Reviews

Stones River Country Club (SRCC) was AMAZING to work with!!! I’ve always heard positive comments about this venue, and their team; however, working with them one on one to help plan one of the most important days of our lives, was ideal!

We requested some select outside wines, and they made this a breeze!

Kylie was terrific!! She handled her huge role with grace and elegance. She was extremely responsive and went above and beyond to explain reasonings for their answers.

My husband, and both of our families, have loved every second of working with SRCC!

10/10 recommend! :)

Profile Picture Laurel , 9/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Stones river was great Kylie the coordinator was awesome every step of the way ! Food was delicious!

Profile Picture Christine, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Clean Up, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Indoor, Parking

I didn’t have to worry about anything with them!

Profile Picture Amelia, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

It was absolutely amazing!!! Our wedding was perfect and it was thanks to the amazing people at Stones River Country Club. Kylie was absolutely wonderful and I didn’t have to stress at all!!! Extremely highly recommended!!!

Profile Picture Lisa, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Stones River Country Club is a beautiful venue and the quality of service is unbeatable. My wedding went seamlessly and it was due to the team of individuals, whom constantly made sure everything was running smooth and the guests were happy. I received several complements on the food, which is included with the in house chef. More than that, throughout the planing process we worked with the in house Country Club events coordinator, Penny Haas. She was thorough, professional, and saw out the wedding process from beginning to end. We would not been able to do it without her. If I were able to start this wedding journey over again, I would still choose the Country Club.

Profile Picture Malaina, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I checked a lot of venues in Murfreesboro for the rehearsal dinner - this is by far the best.

Profile Picture Genie, 10/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We chose Stones River Country Club because of beautiful venue, incredible food, and awesome staff. Penny Haas was the most amazing event planner we could have ever asked for. Thank you for everything!!!

Profile Picture Brock , 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This was the best place ever to have a wedding! Penny and her staff were beyond anything I could have imagined! She really went to great lengths to make sure my day was the best ever and it truly was! I would highly recommend this as a venue hands down!

Profile Picture Tara, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Stones River Country Club exceeded our expectations for our rehearsal dinner! They did a fantastic job on everything we agreed to and then they were there offering to help out in any way necessary. The food, service, decor, and extra care to details were perfect.

Profile Picture Jill, 9/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had our wedding in September 2016. I normally do not write reviews, but I felt the need to write one about Stones River Country Club and PENNY. Our ceremony & reception were both at Stones River and it was beyond the perfect day. It was such a fairytale, I had to pinch myself at the end of the night because it had to have been a dream---but it definitely wasn't. All of my vendors went through Penny to coordinate arrival times, etc. I was able to hang out with my bridesmaids, sip mimosas, eat lunch, and get ready without any interruptions. This was AMAZING. When planning a wedding, you find pictures on pintrest/google/wedding sites, and you never TRULY know what it is going to look like all put together--or at least I had no CLUE & everything was PERFECT with Penny's help. My phone stayed in my bag from 9 am that morning to 10:30 pm---I didn't have to worry. Penny literally took care of everything--she was truly amazing. I say this because when I did pull my phone out at 10:30pm--THERE WERE NO TEXTS/CALLS--NOTHING. How many brides can say that???????? I CAN!! And that is because of Penny & her amazing staff at Stones River. Check them out..only if you want a fairytale wedding.

Profile Picture Katie, 9/3/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Stones River Country Club was amazing from beginning to end. Penny helped me plan my wedding for over 2 years and made sure every detail was perfected. I couldn't have imagined spending such a special day anywhere else! Penny is phenomenal and will make you feel like family. I love everything about this venue.

Profile Picture Heather, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything about The Stones River Country Club was perfect. Penny was a joy to work with and helped make my daughters wedding everything she dreamed of. The staff was amazing for the rehearsal dinner and for the day of the wedding!!

Profile Picture Margaret, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our experience with Stones River Country Club for our wedding and reception was absolutely perfect in every way! After looking at several different venues in the middle TN area we were ready to give up on the whole wedding process and just get hitched at the court house. But, after meeting with Penny at the Stones River Country Club, we knew that it would be the perfect place for usto have our rehearsal dinner, wedding, and reception. Penny made the whole process seem so simple. She really knows what she is doing!!! She was on top of every single little detail that we discussed leading up to our big day.
Since our wedding was in August we decided to have the ceremony take place in the ballroom instead of on the greenery because of the heat. After the ceremony the entire staff did an amazing job flipping the room in an organized and timely manner while my wedding guest enjoyed cocktail hour downstairs. Penny was even helping the other staff members move tables while wearing heels!! We chose to do a buffet style dinner and the staff made sure that everything was prepped and ready so our guest could easily get through the lines. The food was incredible we still get compliments on it o!
Penny went on vacation the week before the wedding so she was unable to attend the rehearsal dinner. The notes she left for the staff substituting while she was out were so detailed that the rehearsal dinner went very smooth. Before she left for vacation she even confirmed all the details with our vendors!
I could literally could go on and on about how amazing everything was for our wedding. Penny and the rest of the staff at SRCC helped make our dream wedding come true and we are truly grateful! If you’re looking for a venue in middle TN set up and appointment with Penny to discuss your vision and view the space! You won’t be sorry!!
I forgot to mention the best part… They even let us include our 2 Yorkies in the ceremony which was very important to us.

Profile Picture Alex, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We loved Penny and the other staff at SRCC! They made our day perfect! It was better than we could have ever dreamed!

Profile Picture Amanda , 6/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Stones River Country Club made it so easy on us to do wedding planning. The event manager, Penny, walked us through every step. She called vendors to confirm that they were coming at the scheduled times, suggested vendors when we needed help finding people, and helped us with every little question along the way. She also responds to emails in a timely manner and is professional. The day of our wedding, the staff at SRCC was so helpful. They did everything that was asked of them and more. I highly suggest using SRCC.

Profile Picture User5228612, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Tour the facility with Penny Haas, try the food - especially the Italian buffet option! You will love how professional and accommodating Penny can be. She will walk you through each step of the decision making process with regard to the reception from the food to the cake to the disc jockey.

Profile Picture User7049264, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Penny was an amazing coordinator! She will work with you on anything and is so sweet and helpful. You can really trust her to make your big day the best day of your lives! Also, the venue is absolutely gorgeous. It's a great place to have a wedding.

Profile Picture Erin, 5/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our Wedding on April 16th. Everything was perfect from beginning to end. The guest loved the food and the service was spectacular. We could not have asked for more. This could not have all happened without Murfreesboro best wedding coordinator, Penny Hass. Penny took charge from day one and made sure everything came together. I highly recommend this venue for any event.

Marie & Tony

Profile Picture Marie, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Wine, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Penny and the rest of the staff was very accommodating. We trust them with any of our events. Can't wait to use them again!

Profile Picture Michelle, 3/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Penny is the best thing that will happen to you!! The venue is gorgeous and the giant ballroom is your blank canvas to do just about anything with! I was truly blessed to have worked with Penny and her team! Shout-out to Amy for being awesome!!

Profile Picture Karen, 3/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We researched many venues for our event and Stones Rive Country Club is always the best value. The room is always ready on time, they are very accommodating and the staff is excellent. Plus the food is always fresh and fabulous. Much better than other more expensive places in the area.

Profile Picture Kelly, 2/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance, Set Up, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Outside Alcohol, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables

Penny was absolutely awesome. Along with everyone else. She made my wedding dreams come true and I'm 100% sure she could make everyone's come true.

Profile Picture User5611601, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Penny at Stones River was great to work with and very detailed! She made it super easy to fit our meetings in my busy schedule and the wedding turned out beautifully.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Penny Haas, with Stones River Country Club, was incredible! She was very easy to work with, gave us great ideas, listen to what we wanted and help make all of that come to pass. Penny was very thorough in her planning, and taking care of details. She was always quick to answer any question, either by phone call or email. SRCC is a beautiful place, their staff reflected the cheerful helpful and very professionalism of Penny.

SRCC has a large variety of food options for the reception, and with our tasting we were able to plan refreshments with a nice selection. The wedding punch and food for the reception was delicious, and commented on by all at our wedding.

Penny and her staff set up the decorations as we envisioned, and wonderfully packed everything up and had waiting for our pick-up the next day which was wonderfully unexpected and so appreciated. We felt we had made a friend by wedding's end, and the wedding was everything our daughter had dreamed it would be thanks to Penny Haas and SRCC.

Profile Picture Cindy , 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, Limited Bar, Specialty Wine, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables