Stoneblossom Floral and Wedding Design Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• O
    Olivia Married on 05/14/2022

Best New England Florist!! May 2022 Wedding

There really aren't enough words to describe how incredible Stoneblossom is!!! Michelle is the kindest person ever, and such a joy to work with. Communication with her and the Stoneblossom team was always very prompt and clear, and they were so much fun to collaborate with for my wedding. My wedding was in May, and the number one thing my guests are still talking about is how incredible the flowers were. I had a very specific vision, and Stoneblossom brought it to life flawlessly. From the rehearsal dinner to the bouquets, to the ceremony, and the reception tent, everything was pure perfection!!! When my guest entered the reception tent everyone started taking pictures of the tent like it was a museum because the florals were unlike anything anyone had ever seen before. Would highly recommend hiring Stoneblossom for your event!!
  • Julia
    Julia M. Married on 10/20/2021

Absolutely stunning!!

I cannot say enough about Stoneblossom!! From the tables to the mantle, staircase, and ceremony florals - it was simply breathtaking! My bouquet was so beautiful and exactly what I envisioned. From our first meeting, to table review to the big day, they were so genuine, patient, professional and listened to what I wanted out of my big day - I cannot praise them enough!!
  • Megan
    Megan K. Married on 10/10/2020

Wedding Planner/Bride's Dream Florist

As a wedding professional planning their own wedding, I knew every detail mattered. Thanks to Joyce and the Stoneblossom team, my vision came to life and was even more magical then I could have imagined. We feel so lucky to had Stoneblossom as such a big part of our day. They truly are the perfect marriage of beautiful floral design and kind hearted people. I recommend Stoneblossom as they are a pleasure to work with and a bride/wedding professional’s dream florist.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Christie Married on 10/19/2019

Dream team!

I still cannot even being to thank stoneblossom! As if rosecliff mansion couldn’t be anymore gorgeous!
    All of my little girl wedding dreams were FAR exceeded! I look back at the pictures of my beautiful picturesque romantic/gilded wedding and could cry at how perfect it was. The floral runner was something I dreamt about - combined with candelabras and crystal candle sticks.... Unbelievable!!! From the bottom of my heart (and my parents/fiancé) We can’t ever thank stoneblossom enough! During my first dance with Dad, I’ll never forget him say that “he had never seen anything so beautiful” ❤️

Stoneblossom Floral and Wedding Design's reply:

Christie, thank you SO much for the kind words! We are so humbled! We enjoyed every second of working with you, your fiance and your family to bring your wedding day dreams to life! Thank you for choosing us and trusting us with such a special day
    Lindsay Married on 10/13/2019

10.11.2019 Wedding

The team at Stoneblossom is one of a kind! They are so kind and unbelievably creative and talented at what they do! At our initial meeting they took the time to really talk with me about what I was looking for and what I liked. Their initial proposal was so detailed and got me super excited for how everything was going to come together. The flowers they chose for my arrangement became inspiration for my wedding cake and invitations because I loved them so much. When I went in for our mock-up meeting my jaw hit the floor when I saw our centerpieces. They were STUNNING! A true work of art. They also helped with our escort card display which was the talk of the wedding! The flowers they put together for our ceremony space were so amazing I couldn't believe it! They truly transformed the space! My bouquet was prettier than anything I could have imagined and the bridesmaids' bouquets were also beautiful! The love they put into their work really shows and made our wedding so unbelievably gorgeous!
  • Andrea
    Andrea L. Married on 10/05/2019

Simply Amazing Flowers

We were married on 10-5-2019 at Granite Ridge Estate & Barn in Norway Maine. If it were not for a friend of ours coming to the rescue, Stephanie and I would not have had such amazing flowers.
    We had begun to work with a farm in Maine near our wedding venue. A few weeks before our wedding, after asking multiple times over months for quotes and contracts we realized they did not care about us. We decided to start looking someplace else. This is when we were introduced to Stoneblossom.
    From the moment I walked through the door, I knew this was going to be the florist for us. We did not need centerpieces, but that didn’t stop them from giving me undivided attention, showing me around the shop, teaching me about different flowers and asking me what we wanted.
    Needing two bridal bouquets we knew we didn’t want them to be the same. They did such an amazing job having them play off each other. The bridesmaid’s bouquets were just as stunning playing off our wedding colors and our larger bouquets. They bounties were so cute with thistle and herbs. They did everything we asked from them and more.
    Our friends picked up the flowers on Friday morning. They had them ready to go and packed so they would not move around or get damaged on the 4-hour ride to our venue. We had a chill in the air the night before the weeding so we were able to keep the flowers in the barn. I went down to look at them in the morning and was so excited to see how beautiful they were. Even after bringing them home in a car full of decorations, wedding dresses and gifts. They were still stunning and lasted a while.
    I am forever in love with the Juliet rose now!
  • Zachary
    Zachary Married on 09/28/2019

Absolutely Stunning

Joyce and her team are some of the most talented artists I have ever had the pleasure of working with. Their vision is unparalleled, and their professionalism and execution are beyond impressive.

We got married at Rosecliff in Newport, RI, and had a unique challenge of maintaining a classic aesthetic while not oversaturating the room with additional décor. During our first meeting with Joyce, she instantly understood our vision and translated it into a stunning floral plan that transformed an already stunning venue into our ideal setting. Her team was calm and collected (which was appreciated by everyone on a day often associated with stress) and tied every facet of the ceremony and reception together seamlessly with stunning arrangements.

I own and manage a wedding venue and have the privilege of working with some of the industry’s leading event professionals. Among all my experiences, Joyce and her team were second to none. We could not recommend them more.

Stoneblossom Floral and Wedding Design's reply:

Zachary, we can't find the words to thank you enough for this kind, thoughtful, heartfelt review. It was such a pleasure working with you and Allyssa to bring your wedding day vision to life! Thank you for trusting in our team to make sure your day was nothing short of perfect. Your wedding was simply stunning and we are so lucky to have been a part of it!
  • Eliza
    Eliza T. Married on 09/21/2019

Stoneblossom is the go to for Florals in the Newport Area

Joyce was such a pleasure to work with. Her talent and experience is evident from the moment you meet with her. She took time to review every detail and aspect of our wedding day. We walked through flower choices, colors, sizes, and overall feeling of our wedding. The florals were not only beautiful, but she truly understood the style we were looking for. My bouquet was gorgeous and I only wish I could have saved it forever. The table arrangements and candle placement at our venue were absolutely stunning. There is no better choice than Joyce and the Stoneblossom team!

Stoneblossom Floral and Wedding Design's reply:

Thank you, Eliza! Such a lovely review! We had so much fun working with you and Patrick to bring your Castle Hill wedding dreams to life. Your bouquet was one of our favorites!!! Thank you again, we really appreciate the kind words
    Terry Married on 09/14/2019

A Dream to Work With

There aren't enough adjectives to express how wonderful Joyce, Dennis and the entire Stoneblossom staff were...We had a lot of ideas of what the wedding was to be...they EXCEEDED every expectation and then some...Joyce is the most understanding, warmest and genuine vendor we had the pleasure of working with...and I will admit it...I miss her! The chuppah was what dreams are made of and for this mom standing under and watching my daughter the man of her dreams amongst the most colorful and fragrant flowers...well...tears still come to my eyes when I think of it. The party room was filled with flowers and candles and garland and just warmth...up until a week before, we were still changing things around and Joyce handled it flawlessly. If you are searching for a team that will take it to the next level and knock it out of the park, this is your vendor...

Stoneblossom Floral and Wedding Design's reply:

Terry! You are making us blush! Thank you SO much for this kind, heartfelt review. It was our pleasure to work with you, Ryanne and Greg and we enjoyed every second of designing such a beautiful wedding day with you all! We are so glad we could create memories that will last a lifetime...and always bring a few tears :) We miss you too!!!
    Lisa Married on 09/07/2019

Stunning Wedding Florals

I was so fortunate to work with Joyce as she created the most stunning wedding for us from the statement arch at the ceremony to the sweet flower girl baskets to the table settings at the reception. She was an incredible partner as she not only created beautiful florals but she also designed the full look so that everything went together seamlessly. She has incredible attention to detail, takes the time to listen to you and what you are envisioning and is able to create a sensational setting. Additionally, my mom and I always talk about how much we enjoyed meeting with Joyce at her studio. For a standout wedding, I would highly recommend working with Joyce!
    Jess Married on 08/18/2019

Stoneblossom is incredible!!!

I truly cannot recommend Stoneblossom enough, they were the best decision I could have ever made regarding my wedding! Joyce and her team are true designers and helped me figure out what I wanted, and then bring it to life! Their work is so beautiful and special, but even more importantly they are a dream to work with. Joyce was always incredibly responsive and helpful.

From the moment I met Joyce and her team I could tell they cared so much about their clients, and they had a wealth of knowledge and creativity. When I look back on my wedding, I am truly so happy and grateful they were such a huge part of it!!

Stoneblossom Floral and Wedding Design's reply:

Jess, thank you so very much for the kind words. We enjoyed every single second of working with you and Jason! Your beautiful Belle Mer wedding was a favorite of ours and we are so glad you chose us to be a part of your special day. Keep in touch
  • Brooke
    Brooke E. Married on 05/25/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Incredible florist! Dream come true!

Without a doubt the best florist!!! Book Stoneblossom, you will not regret it! We had our Wedding at Castle Hill Inn, and it was exactly how we imagined it - VERY Romantic and Magical! Joyce did an amazing job with our unique vision and offered incredible ideas! Our Wedding was in May and we are still receiving compliments on how beautiful everything was! We are beyond happy with our choice!

Stoneblossom Floral and Wedding Design's reply:

Hi Brooke! Thank you so very much! Your Castle Hill wedding as a dream and we had such a lovely time working with you and Andreas to bring your vision to life. Thank you for choosing us, we are so glad we could be part of such a special day
    Andy Married on 09/10/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The flower arrangements and other decor that Stoneblossom provided for our wedding was stunning! We can't say enough good things about how it encapsulated our vision. My wife is not much a flower expert so when asked what flowers she liked, that was even a hard question. Stoneblossom was able to capture what we wanted, even when we were unsuccessful and helping give them any insight into what we wanted. They are very creative and do great work!
    Carrie Married on 09/09/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Joyce and team were absolutely fantastic. This is the truest case of you get what you pay for, in the best way possible. From our one on one meetings, to the execution on our wedding day, Stoneblossom exceeded my expectations of what I wanted my flowers to look like. Joyce did an absolutely perfect job of bringing my vision to reality - colors, designs, flower placement, style, literally everything. You will not be disappointed if you hire Joyce!
    Courtney Married on 08/19/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Stunning Flowers and Decor!

I cannot say enough great things about Stoneblossom. My husband and I got married in August of 2017 and the Stoneblossom team was amazing!! Everything went smoothly from beginning to end! Stoneblossom coordinated with our wedding venue and all of the day of organization was seamless! Sherry was extremely organized and super helpful in making our wedding vision come to fruition! Planning a wedding while living out of town was very stressful, but Stoneblossom was super accommodating with my crazy schedule! Our guests are still raving about our wedding flowers and decor over a year after our wedding! Don’t look any further, book Stoneblossom!
    Nicole Married on 10/29/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    From start to end Sherry from Stoneblossom went above and beyond and was absolutely amazing. Initially I was a bit chaotic with my ideas of what I wanted for the flowers in regards to textures, styles and budget! After the first visit we were better able to narrow down what was most applicable for the style we were looking for. We gave Sherry almost complete creative freedom with only telling her colors and textures that we liked. We met with Sherry about 4-5 times and emailed on a few occasions, all with complete ease and timely responses. She kept us focused and directed to our ultimate goal while making sure everything worked together seamlessly.
    The outcome was unbelievable and breathtaking. Sherry and her team at Stoneblossom knocked it out of the park. From the largest to the smallest details, everything was perfect. Even the staff at the venue could not stop saving how beautiful all the arrangements were and even heard “the best Ive ever seen” a few times and I 100% agreed! Ive never seen such beauty. Sherry even came herself to the wedding and stayed through the ceremony to make sure that things were perfect for our reception.
    I don’t have enough great things to say about Sherry and her team at Stoneblossom.
    I highly recommend Stoneblossom to anyone. They conformed and worked with our budget, were personal, polite and always pleasant. The results that they deliver speak for themselves.
    Laura Married on 10/07/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    AMAZING!!! They are great to work with and are very knowledgeable. I brought them a photo of the colors I wanted and some of the types of flowers and they went above and beyond anything I could of ever imagined!!
    Blair Married on 09/24/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Stoneblossom is by far the best florist in the northeast. Joyce and Dennis are creative geniouses. I fell in love with Joyce the first time I met her and soon fell in love with Dennis too. Our flowers were gorgeous, original and memorable. The centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres and flower crowns were beyond breathtaking. We live in NYC and I can promise you that I will use Stoneblossom for any event from this point forward. I absolutely ADORE them.
    Samantha Married on 09/10/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Moira is the best. She is patient, kind, creative, calm, professional, empathetic, efficient, and honest.

I was super picky about my flowers (I adore flowers and it was my most important decor feature) and not only did she nail it but she did so with kindness and enthusiasm! I love her demeanor and her honesty. She gave me a good feeling from the first time I met her to my wedding day! I never was stressed about my flowers because I knew she would do a good job! (that doesn't mean I didn't change my mind a few times...but that is just me!) And Sherry is also a sweetheart. Everyone over there is lovely to work with!
    Kelli Married on 08/21/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I loved working with Stoneblossom. I met with moira and we discussed what my vision was for my wedding. She nailed it!! Everything was beautiful. Exactly what I was envisioning! They were so professional and she worked with us so that we could stay within our budget but still have our dream wedding. you wont regret working with them
    Alison Married on 08/12/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Hiring Stoneblossom was one of the best decisions we made in planning our wedding. We had been working with another florist but were unhappy and went to Joyce just a month before our wedding looking to change. After meeting with us only once and just looking at pictures of ideas we liked, she absolutely nailed it! The flowers were STUNNING and I was so in love with my bridal bouquet that I carried it with me the next day on the train to New York for my honeymoon—didn't want to let it go! I would highly recommend Stoneblossom! They are worth every penny.
    Alison Married on 08/06/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We are so grateful to Stoneblossom Floral and Wedding Design for designing the most beautiful flowers we have ever seen. They captured our vision perfectly and made our day look elegant and refined - as well as fun and welcoming. Joyce is a really joy to work with and Dennis is a genius. Thank you so much, Stoneblossom!
    Emily Married on 07/02/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Stoneblossom is amazing, Moira took my ideas and made them a reality. They are so professional and thankfully were able to accommodate my mother's desire to be a hands on flower lady. I would highly recommend Stoneblossom for your wedding or any event, they are top notch!
    Beth Married on 06/25/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Joyce and her team were so easy to work with, she knew exactly what my daughter wanted for her special day. Her proposals are easy to follow and her attention to detail is spot on. When we walked into her showroom it became very clear she was the right person. One need only to look at her web page to see her perfection. When we walked onto the grounds of Belle Mer we both gasped at the beauty of her work. This was a destination wedding she couldn't have been more accommodating with appointments, conference calls and emails. A true joy to work with she helped make June 25 so very special for all!! ??????
    Emily Married on 06/04/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Stoneblossom did beautiful work--the flowers were one of the highlights of the wedding. They are also among the most professional vendors we worked with. They have a great set up to look through all options in an organized way that also allows the Stoneblossom team to add in their creative genius. They handled logistics perfectly and worked closely with the cake vendor and caterer to ensure all was flawless. We would highly recommend them.
illustration stars