Stone Oak Ranch Reviews

Stone Oak Ranch 7
  • Erica

Erica Mathis · Married on 04/27/2019

Beautiful venue & great service

Timely responses. Explanation of prices and services offered. Day of coordinator is so helpful with their list they use. Easy set up since they have the tables/chairs already. Venue is beautiful on its own!!

Sent on 05/24/2019
    Stone Oak Ranch 8
    Stone Oak Ranch 9
    Stone Oak Ranch 10
    Stone Oak Ranch 11

Brandon Foard · Married on 10/20/2018

Stone Oak Ranch Experience

Tierny and I cannot express how thankful we are for the staff at Stone Oak. Everything from our first venue visit, to the 30 day meeting to the day of our wedding was nothing but pleasant.

Prior to choosing Stone Oak we visited half a dozen other East Texas venues. Stone Oak offered everything and more that each other venue had to offer. We would recommend Stone Oak to any couple who is looking for a venue to host their special night.

Thank you Stone Oak staff!!

Brandon and Tierny Foard

Sent on 11/01/2018
    Stone Oak Ranch 12

Angie O'connor · Married on 10/06/2018

Worth Every Penny

Rhonda and her team are fantastic at what they do. With over 700 weddings under their belt, they have really gotten this party thing down. Stone Oak Ranch is the ONLY venue we left feeling relieved, not stressed when we were looking for our perfect spot! Anything that went "wrong", I never even knew about. They handle business and do everything they can to make the day perfect for you and your partner! Also, they made us a bag of cake,cookies, and dinner to take home with 2 bottles of water (you will want this). It seems expensive, but once we priced a caterer, cake, DJ, it actually was pretty reasonable to just let SOR do all that and sit back and relax! Do your homework, pick someone who has done hundreds of weddings. You won't regret it!

Sent on 10/30/2018
    Stone Oak Ranch 13

Stone Oak Ranch's reply:

Angie-thank you so much! It made my morning even better to wake up to your sweet review! We loved every minute of your big day!!

Caroline · Married on 04/14/2018

There isn't anywhere else in the world I would want to get married at. The staff at Stone Oak Ranch were absolutely amazing to work with. They answered all emails in a timely manner and provided the best advice when i needed it. They made planning a wedding an easy experience! I highly reccomend this venue

Sent on 04/25/2018
    Stone Oak Ranch 14
    Stone Oak Ranch 15
    Stone Oak Ranch 16

Morgan · Married on 12/30/2017

Stone Oak Ranch is beautiful and Rhonda is awesome. They took the stress out of our wedding so everyone could completely enjoy it.

Sent on 03/14/2018

Erika · Married on 11/04/2017

Seriously the best place i could’ve ever imagined having my wedding at. They worked with us on payments, they helped me with vendors, and the place is beautiful. I received SO MANY compliments on our venue choice. Hands down 5 stars. The ONLY thing i would change is the bridal suite does not have a shower. And after all morning of setting up, i really wanted to shower before i got all dolled up. Thank you so much guys!

Sent on 11/11/2017
  • melanie

melanie · Married on 05/06/2017

Personalized

Rhonda is great! Venue is beautiful. Anything you need to know rhonda can answer.

Sent on 06/29/2019
    Stone Oak Ranch 17
    Stone Oak Ranch 18
    Stone Oak Ranch 19

Tiffany · Married on 12/02/2016

I loved it! They were really awesome and helped me with any of my questions I had for them! I would tell anyone to go here for their wedding! Thank you Stone Oak Ranch for making my day wonderful!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Sarah · Married on 10/09/2016

I could not have asked for a more perfect venue for our wedding! This place is so beautiful and I felt at peace every time I was able to visit during the planning process. I never felt stressed or worried cause I knew Rhonda and the staff at Stone Oak were taking care of me :) it was exactly what o wanted and even more and I'll forever cherish this place ❤️

Sent on 10/16/2016

Stone Oak Ranch's reply:

Sarah, Thank you for allowing us to play a role in your special day! It was a joy to work with you, your family, and vendors to pull everything together!

Madison · Married on 06/05/2016

Stone Oak is incredible- I recommend it to everyone!!

Sent on 06/25/2016

Stone Oak Ranch's reply:

Thank you Maddie for sharing your special day with Stone Oak Ranch!

Tiffany · Married on 06/01/2016

This venue is absolutely worth every penny. You don't realize the value of a competent wedding venue until it's your wedding day and you have absolutely not a care in the world. We had a very low budget for our wedding and decided to spend most of it on this venue. They were EXPERTS that led us through the decision-making process in such an effortless way. So patient and reasonable- we can't say enough positive things about them!

Sent on 06/09/2016

Beautiful venue. Rhonda and her staff know how to make a Brides life easier. I couldn't be more pleased and can't wait to say I do there. ??

Sent on 02/01/2016

Robin · Married on 05/23/2015

As soon as I saw Stone Oak Ranch I knew it was the perfect venue. It is so beautiful and its rustic charm works so well with many kinds of themes. I was especially drawn to the fact that even though I wanted an outdoor ceremony, they could host it inside if the weather didn't cooperate. The majority of our guest list lives in Tyler and they had no trouble at all with finding the venue. Rhonda and staff are so experienced and instrumental in making sure our big day went off with no problems, and it did. They anticipated our every need while being courteous and professional. Stone Oak is a beautiful venue with beautiful staff whom I would use again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 06/03/2015

Stone Oak Ranch was the perfect venue for our special day. The weather was taunting us with the snow but Rhonda got it all together and we were able to have it just how we wanted. :) We couldn't have chosen a venue that better suited our wants for our special day. The day just flew by so quickly especially since everything was taken care of. Rhonda was magnificent! :) We love Stone Oak Ranch and will always recommend it to our family and friends! :)

Sent on 11/24/2014

Rhonda and her team at stone oak were amazing.

Sent on 12/27/2013

Elizabeth and David · Married on 06/23/2013

We enjoyed working with everyone at Stone Oak Ranch. The venue is absolutely gorgeous and the staff was happy and helpful. We are so pleased that we had our wedding there and we would recommend it to anyone planning theirs!

Sent on 07/17/2013

Jade · Married on 05/19/2012

Stone oak ranch was the perfect venue for our wedding! All the weddings I have been in and to I have never seem such helpful, attentive and professional "workers". I could not have asked for anything better and wouldn't change a single detail about that day!

Sent on 08/07/2012

Christy · Married on 10/23/2011

We were so in love with this place from the moment we first saw it. Loved everything about it. Stone Oak Ranch is the best place form a rustic wedding

Sent on 05/26/2012

Ashlee · Married on 05/17/2013

I loved our experience with SOR. They really went out of their way to help me be relaxed and really allow me to enjoy my wedding day. They are super accommodating and take a vested interest in their customers. A great place for any special event

Sent on 06/24/2013

Kelli · Married on 04/01/2017

Loved the venue and the staff was extremely professional and accommodating to our requests.

Sent on 04/15/2017

Kayla · Married on 04/21/2012

Absolutely wonderful place to get married! I recommend it to any bride looking for a rustic shabby chic venue or country! Rhonda & Debbie are very helpful and great to work with! They take care of you, and it's worth the price. We loved it!

Kayla & Brian

Sent on 06/01/2012

Great venue with quality service!

Sent on 11/18/2015

Courtney · Married on 09/15/2018

3.4
      2.0
      2.0

The venue is beautiful and the staff was great up until the day of the wedding. We had an hour long meeting with the venue a couple weeks prior to our wedding date. We sent an updated timeline a week prior to our wedding, and made sure it was read. The day of the wedding came and we had our coordinator all ready to go. As soon as we arrived the owner of the venue was coming off way too strong towards family members and everyone involved. As the night went on it got worse. She said that they never received an updated timeline. She also very obviously did not receive any information from the long meeting we had with the venue. She was extremely bossy and rude. Also, when it came time for me to walk down the aisle she told the guests “we have a bride who is adamant about walking down the aisle rain or shine so get outside.” It was barely sprinkling and she made me feel like crap for continuing to do it outside. (It stopped raining once I came down the aisle.) my guests even thought that was very unprofessional. She followed me around while getting my proctored done asking me a million questions that had already been answered. She made my day 100 times more stressful than it needed to be. I specifically asked that nobody throw my and my husbands plates away at the reception so we could snack throughout the night since we didn’t have time to sit down and eat. Her or her staff threw them away so we didn’t even get to eat. For how much money is invested into an even like that, you would think someone would be a little more sympathetic. Nope, once she got her money she ran all over us. I know I’m not the first one with this issue because I was warned by others before our big day even came. For someone who owns a venue like this, they should be professional but also have a calm inviting demeanor. I have worked at many venues under high stress and never seen people treated this way. Honestly, we cut our reception off an hour early and had all of our guests come to our house j

Sent on 09/24/2018

Stone Oak Ranch's reply:

Courtney I am so very sorry you were not happy. We did not mean to stress you out but sometimes with the weather changing at the last minute the stress shows even if we try not to show it. I was so worried about getting you down the aisle before the weather worsened I came off too bossy. I will take that in account in the future. We boxed your food in the back & moved it for pictures, again I apologize.