Stone Mill Inn Reviews

Stone Mill Inn 5
Stone Mill Inn 6
Stone Mill Inn 7

Pam Spearing · Married on 11/10/2018

Beautiful - unbelievable - my daughter and son-in-law were so happy!!!!

We had my daughters weeding at the Stone Mill Inn on November 10 2018. We could not asked for a better experience. Ken and Nicole helped us through the entire process. Our caterer backed out 11 days before the wedding and the Stone Mill catering stepped in an did our entire menu. The food was FABULOUS. We all said it was a blessing that the other caterer backed out. All the guest raved about the food. The location is so beautiful - could not ask for a better setting. We would 100% recommend this venue and catering for anyone planning their wedding.

Ashley · Married on 10/07/2018

I absolutely loved working with Stone Mill Inn. The entire staff is so friendly and helpful. Nichole, the onsite coordinator is very knowledgeable and made my wedding day stress free. She helped set everything up the morning of the wedding and was so attentive leading up to it. The owners Ken and Karen were also wonderful! They keep the property looking beautiful and were available throughout the day checking in on things. The staff went the extra mile to make my wedding day special. I highly recommend Stone Mill Inn to every bride!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Stone Mill Inn's reply:

Ashley, You were a stunning bride and we loved working with you. We enjoyed meeting your family and friends in planning and during your wedding day. Your personal touches and attention to detail made for a beautiful wedding. We consider ourselves fortunate to have had the opportunity to meet you and be a part of your wedding day. Thank you for your kind and generous sentiments, they are very much appreciated.
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 09/21/2018

Amazing Venue!

My husband and I got married at the Stone Mill Inn on Sept 21 2018 and it was absolutely perfect! Nichole and Ken were so much fun to work and helped make our day less stressful by being there whenever we needed them. My husband and I are extremely laid back where little to no decorations didn't make or break our wedding day, but Nichole took the little decorations we had and made is so simple and beautiful. It was everything I had ever hoped for! We got married by the fountain which is perfect for small-mid size weddings. I give Stone Mill Inn 5 stars all around because I really can't say anything bad about them! Thank you for giving us memories we will cherish forever

Stone Mill Inn 14
  • Mrs. Trav

Karen · Married on 06/01/2018

Gorgeous! That's the best way to describe this venue. We got married here in early June 2018. And despite the suprisingly humid weather, everyone had a blast and we were given DOZENS of compliments on the venue selection! (Which I might add was 1-2 hours drive from our home and all of our guests! Completely worth the drive!) Nichole was really helpful and super sweet to us through the whole process, as well as the owners Ken & Karen. We feel they treated us like the most important couple of the year! Just visit in the spring or summer, your decision will be made before you leave! Thank you Ken, Karen, and Nichole! > :-) <

Sent on 07/10/2018
    Stone Mill Inn 22
    Stone Mill Inn 23
    Stone Mill Inn 24

Karen,

What a pleasure and joy it was to be a part of your beautiful wedding, we truly thank you for the opportunity. We thank you for taking the time to share your experience and for your kind and genuine words. Hope to see you soon.

Emilly · Married on 05/20/2018

I seriously cannot begin to express my gratitude to Stone Mill Inn for giving my husband and I the wedding of our wildest dreams. We were married May 20, 2018 at the Stone Mill Inn. Everything was absolutely perfect. When we laid eyes on the property we instantly fell in love. The grounds, gardens, the inn, the brick home, everything is BREATHTAKING. The grounds are always in perfect condition and so well taken care of. It is a fairy tale walking on to the property. From the first day we met Nichole from Stone Mill Event, we were hooked!  She was absolutely incredible through the whole process and made it completely stress free for us on our end. She handled everything and gave us amazing recommendations and ideas and helped make our vision come true. She LISTENED to everything we said and made it ALL HAPPEN. She is so personable, so friendly and so kind.  Any question that we had for her she answered so quickly and she paid such close attention to every detail we threw at her. We didn't worry about a thing being in her hands. Also Ken, the owner of Stone Mill Inn and his wife are absolutely incredible. So down to earth and such lovely people! They helped us in so many ways and made our wedding day perfect! . We were able to arrive at the venue at 9am on our wedding day. We had a whole suite in the beautiful brick home on the property where the bridesmaids and I could get our hair and make up done and relax and get ready all day! The groomsmen and groom also had an awesome area where they were able to be separate from us but able to get ready and hang out! We also spent the evening after the wedding at the inn and stayed at the bed and breakfast. We were greeted by Ken after the wedding at the beautiful brick house on the property and he had a beautiful tray of fresh fruit and cheeses and beverages waiting for us. The next morning he cooked the most amazing breakfast we have ever had! What a way to start our married life together! Beyond perfect. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Sent on 06/04/2018
    Stone Mill Inn 25
    Stone Mill Inn 26
    Stone Mill Inn 27
    Stone Mill Inn 28

Stone Mill Inn's reply:

Emily, What a gorgeous wedding! We so enjoyed the day with you and your family and friends. It was an honor to be a part of your wedding day and we thank you for the opportunity. We are so glad you enjoyed every facet of your wedding and your overnight stay. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and for your kind and generous words. We hope to see you in the near future, please stop by anytime you are near the Stone Mill Inn.

Lisa · Married on 04/28/2018

I just had my wedding at the Stone Mill Inn in April 2018. I can only say amazing things about this venue! First, the grounds are well kept and beautiful. There are several places on the grounds you can choose for the ceremony and so many beautiful places for pictures including the barn, the water fountain, the pond, the stone mill background, among many others. We were able to get ready at the bridal suite which is in a vintage house onsite. The house is very spacious with several rooms and is great for pictures of the bridal party getting ready! The inside of the Stone Mill Inn is what I fell in love with! It has a very rustic, vintage feel with old wood beams, but can truly be decorated in any manner to fit your needs! Most importantly, was the amazing people at the venue! Nichole made my planning experience stress free and answered all emails and questions promptly. She made me feel like it was my day and that she would take care of everything. She was very personable and makes you feel like you are not just a client, but you are a friend. Ken, the owner and his wife were great to work with as well and made sure the grounds and the tent was all set up due to weather. My guests could not stop talking about how beautiful the venue was and how well everything was organized and ran. I cannot thank everyone at the Stone Mill Inn enough! Highly recommend to future brides!

Sent on 06/03/2018

Lisa,

Thank you so much for the opportunity to host your wedding at the Stone Mill Inn. On behalf of all of us here we loved working with you and are so happy that you had the wedding that you envisioned. We are so appreciative that you have taken the time to share your experience, it really means a lot to us. We hope to see you again soon and welcome to the Stone Mill Inn family of married couples.

Kelli · Married on 04/22/2018

Anyone knows that looking around for venues can be super stressful but you can remove all that stress by having your wedding and reception at Stone Mill Inn! The owners (Ken & Karen) were so accommodating and kind. You knew they were just as excited to share in our day as we were. When we contracted out a chef to cater our event and we had less than a month until the wedding and the chef was not responding or contacting us to go over questions or changes, Ken offered Stone Mill’s chef to cater our event. We were never ever pressured to use them but they stepped in and helped us when we really needed help. Nicole, our event coordinator was the absolute best! She knows what you want even if you don’t know! Her suggestions were spot on and there was never any pressure. She provided us with venders that we could use but had no problems working with ones we decided on. She replied to every question and email promptly and when we were doing that last minute panic wondering if everything was right, she offered us to come back and go over everything again. The day of the wedding couldn’t have been any more perfect. Nicole was there to assist and guide everyone to where we needed to be. Ken and Karen were also available and helped with anything we needed. The food was terrific, the grounds were absolutely stunning, the house that the bride and bridesmaids got ready in was spacious and had old world charm. The Mill was gorgeous and held everyone comfortably. I honestly cannot say enough about Stone Mill except Thank you!

Sent on 04/26/2018
    Stone Mill Inn 29
    Stone Mill Inn 30
    Stone Mill Inn 31

Kelli,
    We are still talking about how beautiful you were and of course that stunning dress. We are so grateful to have been a part of your wedding day. Thank you for your feedback on our team, venue and the food, we strive for excellence in every facet of each wedding. Your wedding was simply gorgeous and just a fabulous day. We loved your photos! You are now a part of the Stone Mill Inn family, please be sure to stop back to visit.

Jannessa · Married on 02/17/2018

If I had to do my wedding over, I would still pick Stone Mill Inn a thousand more times. The area, landscape, and overall feel of the venue is so charming and perfect for a romantic wedding, and we had many guests who have never been there before compliment us on our choice throughout the entire night.

The staff was incredible to work with and made wedding planning a piece of cake. They left you with the confidence that they would do as much as they could to ensure everything was perfect on the big day. Nichole was everything you could ask for in an event planner and more, constantly going above and beyond. It snowed and the staff never complained but instead joined us in admiring the beauty it added to our wedding. Nichole helped the catering staff bring drinks and appetizers to the bridal party in the mansion in the snow while Ken constantly shoveled the paths to make sure they were as safe as possible. They were open to all of our ideas and did everything they could to make them happen, even setting up and heating the tent in the middle of winter. They could not have been more pleasant or accommodating, something that really goes a long way on your wedding day.

The kindness of the staff carried over farther than just with us, our family, or guests. Our other vendors were thrilled to hear our venue was Stone Mill Inn, and it really showed with how comfortable everyone was with each other and how perfect the night was. Their effort to communicate with other vendors is what helped us create an all-star team for our big day.

We are so glad we chose Stone Mill Inn for our venue, and would highly recommend it to anyone searching for a stunningly beautiful space for their event with an astounding staff to assist you.

Sent on 03/01/2018
    Stone Mill Inn 32

Jannessa,
    Who can ever forget your gorgeous winter wonderland wedding! What a beautiful day and a picture perfect dream wedding. We so loved working with you and your family. It was a delight to share time with each and everyone of you! We thank you for the kind words and feedback of your wedding experience. On behalf of all of us here at the Stone Mill Inn we are so grateful for the opportunity to be a part of your day. Please stop by to say Hello!

Andrea · Married on 10/14/2017

If you're looking for a beautiful and timeless venue book your date here!!! The entire team was wonderful to work with, I just can't say enough about them! Nichole, the site coordinator, was easy going, fun to work with and extremely accommodating to what we wanted on our special day. She was also on site the entire night and made sure everything was running smoothly for us. The owners were also on site and made quick ceremony changes for us (weather prohibited us from having the ceremony in the field). The staff they brought in were great and even helped us pack up at the end of the night. The venue itself is fantastic (October wedding) and that made for a great backdrop for pictures. I highly recommend having your ceremony in the field, but if weather steps in and changes things don't fear as having the ceremony under the tent was just as nice and honestly very pretty. Also, pay the extra money to get the tent, it is worth it. We saved room inside by having our bar tables outside under the tent and many guests spend time out there. We had about 110 people attend and it was the right amount for the venue...tables weren't stuffed and guests had room to move. I'd say anything over 150 would be a really tight fit depending on your setup. Our food was on the expensive side, but that is because we chose to go higher end and I am happy we did as guests raved about it. Bottom line, I'd recommend this venue to anyone looking for that classic old world feel!

Devin · Married on 10/01/2017

Got married October 1st and we LOVED the Stone Mill Inn. The owner, Ken, would do anything for you and the wedding planner Nichole is SO helpful. She knows the business and is so fun to work with. Our day could not have been more perfect or beautiful.

Sent on 10/14/2017
    Stone Mill Inn 33

Stone Mill Inn's reply:

Devin, What an honor it was to be a part of your wedding day! We are so appreciative to have had the opportunity to host you for your wedding and to share with so many of your family and friends. We are so glad that your Grandfather was able to share it your beautiful day. Your are now part of the Stone Mill family, please be sure to visit! Thank you for investing the time to share your experience.

Shelley · Married on 08/13/2017

The Stone Mill Inn was the perfect place for us. We wanted a small surprise wedding. The owners Ken and Karen were very enthusiastic, warm and hospitable. Nichole's help in planning the event was very appreciated, professional and accomodating. We truly felt like we were working with good friends who were generously offering their home for us. The facilities are so flexible and offer room for events of all sizes. We wanted a small intimate venue. It felt exactly like that but the possibility for large events are easily adaptable. Our day was very special and the guests were surprised to find out the birthday party was our wedding! It went off without a hitch and I credit the wonderful owners and planner in taking such care in making it happen. We loved the place, the people and our day was so memorable. All the guests who attended are still talking about how much they loved it also. We are very grateful to have found The Stone Mill Inn.

Sent on 08/20/2017

Stone Mill Inn's reply:

Shelley, What an incredible privilege it was to be a part of your beautiful day, we loved being a part of the surprise. You and your family and friends were such a delight and pleasure. We too consider you a part of the Stone Mill Inn family! Thank you for your kind sentiments, it certainly warmed our heart.

Cathy · Married on 07/07/2017

They made my wedding dreams come true. It was worth every penny that I spent!

RuthAnn · Married on 06/23/2017

My daughter's wedding at the Stone Mill Inn was perfect! While the day started with rain and the back up plan of the ceremony in the tent, the owner, Ken, kept monitoring radar forecasts and determined shortly before the scheduled ceremony, we could move it to the location the bride wanted outside. Our planner, Nicole, is truly "wonder woman". She met every challenge and all the last minute location shifting with ease. Karen, (second half of the owner team), made sure food and beverage were ready and served as expected. As the mother of the bride I could relax and enjoy the celebration knowing the Stone Mill team had everything in hand for a successful celebration. THIS IS THE PLACE FOR A WEDDING or other celebration. Exceptional flexibility and service.

Kristen · Married on 02/18/2017

Most vendors thought I was insane and advised against when I told them I wanted to get married outside in mid December but not the Stone Mill. When I first mentioned it to Nichole her response was 'Cool! I love it'. Having a venue and coordinator that believed in my vision made all the difference. The day before the wedding when I checked the weather and saw the snow storm coming I was nervous. Would they state the hazards and force me to accept Plan B? Nope! Ken and Nichole said 'Here are our ideas. We will cover the chairs until the last minute, heat the walkways to keep the snow melted' and so on. They were incredible the entire time and worked very hard to make my vision a reality. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone and everyone!

Stone Mill Inn 34

Stephanie · Married on 10/09/2016

We had both our ceremony and reception at the Stone Mill Inn. Judy and Nichole were attentive to every detail, and were willing to work with us for a number of non-traditional elements in our ceremony and reception. Wedding are busy as it is, and we were blending 2 very different cultures into our ceremony. They pulled it off without a hitch. And a major shout out to Chef Joe. Different cultures means different food, culturally, and we also had folks with special dietary needs present. Chef Joe worked with us, and it was all delicious and simply lovely.

Pamela · Married on 10/02/2016

I describe Stone Mill Inn as our fairytale garden wedding. The venue is beautiful any time of the year with its stone mill, patio, pond, fountain, barn, and limekiln as ceremony options, but our October wedding was spectacular! The sun shone down in beautiful beams of light through the trees and down onto the bride and groom as they said their vows. Judy and Nichole were outstanding at taking care of us and our guests and keeping the whole day running smoothly. Chef Joe's food was amazing and we got many compliments on it. I would recommend Stone Mill Inn as your wedding venue to everyone!!!

• Katherine

Katherine · Married on 10/01/2016

I am IN LOVE with this venue. Everything about from the grounds to the mansion to the mill itself are absolutely beautiful and fits us perfectly. Working with Amanda and Judy have been awesome. They both respond to my emails in a timely manner and answer all and any stupid questions I may have. They really want to work with us and know exactly what they are doing. At one of our first meetings we were given a folder with lots of helpful info including a timeline, vendors that have worked with them in the past, and cost brake downs. I would highly recommend the Stone Mill Inn!

Just attended a wedding there. Amazing. Food was absolutely delicious and the wait staff was on point with filling water glasses and taking plates. The "bartender" Michele (or at least that's the name she gave out...2 days detention if it's false) was quick and recognized people as the night progressed and build a personal relationship with everyone as a bartender should. All in all it was amazing.

Danielle · Married on 11/14/2015

I just had my wedding here on November 14, 2015 and it was absolutely amazing! I could not have asked for a bettere location for my wedding. On top of that both Amanda and Judy were great to work with from beginning to end.

Andrea · Married on 10/24/2015

We got married at the Stone Mill Inn in October, 2015. From the initial tour in April, 2014 to the food tasting and meetings along the way, I consistently felt like Judy and Amanda were there to support me and help us make the best decisions for our wedding. The entire process was seamless and fun. We loved working with the entire team! We received many compliments not just on the beauty of the Inn but also on how well run and seamless everything felt for the guests and wedding party. I loved that they handled set up and I didn't have to stress the day of, knowing everything would be perfect when we arrived. I cannot say enough good things about the Stone Mill Inn and I would recommend it to anyone!

• Jeannie

Jeannie · Married on 10/02/2015

My fiancé aren't married just yet, but this is where we are holding our ceremony and reception in October. The venue is gorgeous all times of the year! the food and catering is amazing and Amanda is helping us a long in the best ways possible. I can't wait for the wedding, of course, & we can't wait to see everything come together!

Cayla · Married on 06/26/2015

We have nothing but good things to say about the Stone Mill Inn. We got married at the end of June and the property was absolutely beautiful—green and lush, blooming flowers, well maintained grounds. We had an outdoor ceremony and the reception inside. We worked with Amanda who was extremely helpful and responded to our emails very quickly. She was especially helpful with all of the last-minute details that just come up, and she is clearly very knowledgeable and experienced! We also used the other planner there, Judy, as our florist and she did a tremendous job, especially with her working with my lack of knowledge about flowers. They made sure everything went smoothly the day of the wedding, and I did not have a single stressor the day of. Their pricing may be more than other venues in the area, but they are worth every penny! The catering that is associated with the venue was fantastic as well. Everyone loved the food and it was very easy working with Chef Joe. As a bride who did not have very clear visions for things and had less than 5 months to plan, highly recommend! My guests raved about the venue as well!

kathryn · Married on 09/27/2014

Our first vendor pick was the Stone Mill Inn. Our entire vision for the wedding hinged on the venue being a cozy, country location and that was certainly provided here. Our coordinator, Amanda, was so helpful each step of the way. No question was too small and Amanda was always reachable and responsive. All of the other vendors were familiar with Amanda and with the venue and worked seamlessly to create Kathryn's dream wedding. The onsite caterer, Unique Presentations, provided a wonderful meal for our guests. The entire experience was beyond our expectations!

Megan · Married on 08/02/2014

Just had our beautiful wedding at the stone mill inn! So happy we chose it for our venue! Wedding coordinators, Judy and Amanda were do professional and did an amazing job setting up the ceremony and reception area the way I had envisioned. Judy did a great job with the flower arrangements and was so in tune with what we wanted for our big day. Amanda kept me calm and collected before I walked down the aisle. Even with possible rain in the forecast they assured me my wedding would be flawless. It ended up being a beautiful day with great weather and everyone had an amazing time. Also it was so convenient to have on site catering. Unique presentations put together a delicious meal and all the guests raved about how it was the best food they ever had at a wedding! You won't be disappointed with this venue!