Stone Manor Country Club Reviews

Stone Manor Country Club 4
Stone Manor Country Club 5
  • Amy

Amy Justin-Gail · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Completely blown away by the venue and staff- Amazing !

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Stone Manor and their staff. Our daughter had the pleasure of being their first wedding in the new ballroom and we were all completely blown away. Absolutely the most elegant room I have ever been in. Our guests were in complete awe of every detail. If I didn't know better, I would guess that Bryan even arranged for the most gorgeous sunset I have ever seen. Never once over the past year of planning the wedding did I even have one concern that Stone Manor would not deliver as promised, and when the day came they over delivered every promise and expectation. 110% recommend then to everyone.

Stone Manor Country Club 6
    Sent on 04/15/2019

Jared White · Married on 10/26/2019

Best Wedding Venue I Have Ever Experienced

My wife and I got married at Stone Manor back in October of this year and I couldn't of imagined doing so at any other venue. Just to give a little context, we had looked at around thirteen other venues before "stumbling" upon it's sister property Springfield Manor. While there we met with Brian, the guy running the show there. I can't even begin to describe how knowledgeable, friendly, and awesome this guy was. When it comes to weddings, this man knows his stuff! He also really takes pride in providing the best service in favor of the couple wanting to get married. For example, my wife and I were torn between a Friday and Saturday wedding. Most typical wedding coordinators would push for Saturday since it costs more money, yet Brian saw our potential want for Friday and he gave us insight into analysis he had done over the years about the number of guests who show up for a Friday wedding vs. a Saturday. This really made us feel like he really cared about what was best for US. While at Springfield Manor, he mentioned Stone Manor and how wonderful it was and of course we had to go see it. Even though the place was undergoing renovations, he still was able to give us a tour and went out of his way to see if there was a date in October (mind you we were looking at venues only 6 months before our wedding date so we figured everything was booked up. Lo and behold, he had an opening and we couldn't have signed the dotted line any faster.

Now onto the actual wedding day. We were amazed about how well run and efficient the rehearsal and day of was. The entire place was beyond beautiful and not once, did we ever feel like we would run into an problems. We held our ceremony there as well and with a pretty big wedding party (close to 20 people), everything went off perfectly! It's also amazing for pictures and we have some really good ones with the beautiful backdrop that is Stone Manor.

This place has the entire package, from the price, to the overall decor and environment, to the operational side of things. Take it from my wife and I, after looking at over a dozen venues, this one literally fell into the category of "save the best for last".

You will NOT find a better wedding venue in the area.

Sent on 12/11/2019

Caitlin Meehan · Married on 10/12/2019

The Perfect Day!

Matthew and I had such a wonderful experience working with Brian and Loree at Stone Manor. They were responsive and flexible to our questions and helped to make our day perfect. We highly recommend this venue, it is gorgeous. My family and friends were so impressed by the ballroom! Thank you for the perfect day!!

Sent on 12/11/2019
  • Alison

Alison · Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing Day!!!

We cannot say enough great things about this venue or the team who keeps it running like a well oiled machine! From start to finish Brian, Loree and Jeannie (catering at Carriage House) we’re brilliant. They are so thorough and cover every detail aspect of the event from the beginning stages of planning to helping things along on the day of! It was a relief to have Brian there with us for the rehearsal and on the big day! The venue is STUNNING, the food is GREAT and the atmosphere is so romantic!

Sent on 11/10/2019
  • Nadezhda

Nadezhda Smakulova · Married on 07/14/2019

Fantastic place

This place is just wonderful! We couldn’t be happier and more pleased with everything. Our wedding turned out just beautiful! They helped us at pretty much every step, making sure things are going as planned. Their new ballroom is stunning! The area is great for wedding photos. The personnel is very friendly and helpful. Strongly recommend!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Michael Solomon · Married on 05/11/2019

Exceeded all expectations!

Stone Manor Country Club exceeded all expectations! We originally booked the venue prior to the new ballroom and was notified that the tented reception is no longer an option. Unsure about the the ballroom, we decided to continue with the change. So glad that we did! The added patio is great for cocktail hour and a space for guests to hangout during the reception. We were so lucky to have the roses in full bloom during our wedding which made for great pictures. The venue owners, Brian and Loree were so great to work with while planning. The new ballroom and mezzanine were amazing. We couldn't have asked for a better venue for our special day. For all who are planning for a wedding, don't miss out on this amazing venue.

Sent on 05/14/2019
  • Sara

Sara Whitlow · Married on 05/03/2019

Everyone Who Came Meant to Party

From the time you see the entrance, to walking through or around the path, the mansion will intrigue your heart. We wanted a venue that didn't need much to set the mood for the celebration that was about to occur. The weather meant nothing to us as we waited 8 years to have this party. Brian made it so all we had to do was show up and have the time of our lives. The level of professionalism was key for me. I can appreciate assertive direction when we, as bride and groom, did not want to deal with anything about the fact that we planned this day for many months. We married each other before the storm, enjoyed celebrating our guests, watched the storm, and love was everywhere all night long. Thank you all at Stone Manor Country Club.

Stone Manor Country Club 7
    Sent on 06/16/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 11/04/2018

Perfect day!!!

I highly recommend Stone Manor Country Club. I had always wanted to get married here and I am so glad we did! The scenery is unbelievable with countless locations for your ceremony and photo shots even for our chilly November wedding. They are open to any ideas for the ceremony and always try to accommodate for your vision. Brian and his staff work tirelessly to ensure that everything goes smoothly for your special day. My husband and I did not have to worry about a thing because everything was taken care for. Staff will greet and direct guests and Brian's and his wife, Laurie will line up the wedding party and tell each bridesmaid/groomsman when to walk. Brian is very professional and forward in detailing all the events of your day; there will be no gray areas, so brides and grooms never have to worry. The location is just breathtaking. You would not go wrong with choosing Stone Manor. I suggest staying at the inn for your wedding night; it is really special and the rooms are beautiful. The staff was very accommodating in letting us choose our check out time and having a delicious breakfast waiting for us. The day was absolutely perfect at Stone Manor.

Stone Manor Country Club 16
    Stone Manor Country Club 29
    Sent on 12/20/2018

Sharon B. · Married on 10/14/2018

Excellent Venue

This review may be unique, as it is from the mother of the bride. For engaged couples and parents experiencing the excitement and stress of finding the perfect place for their very special day, you would be happy to find Stone Manor Country Club. If you want a venue that is elegant, private, and with excellent personal attention and support from the ownership team, this is your place. I never thought it would be possible to have a low-stress large wedding for your only daughter, but Stone Manor made it happen. Many thanks for helping to provide memories for a lifetime!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Heather · Married on 09/01/2018

I recently had my wedding ceremony and reception at Stone Manor Country Club. Brian and Loree are such nice people and were extremely helpful from start to finish. Whenever I had any questions I would get a response via phone or email in less than a day, and Brian impromptu met me multiple times at the venue when I felt I nseeded to stop by again for more ideas. On the actual wedding day Brian checked in wIth both me and my husbands groups to make sure we had everything we needed and acted as a wedding planner of sorts as well. Very flexible, very organized! I am 100% satisfied with how everything turned out!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Melissa · Married on 07/20/2018

Amazing! From the location to the service our wedding was perfect! Brian and Loree were easy to work with. I highly recommend renting out the whole b&b when you have your wedding. It gives you so much more flexibility. We actually were married on a Friday and it was perfect. The grounds are well maintained, the tent is perfect, the manor house was beautiful!

Stone Manor Country Club 30
    Stone Manor Country Club 36
    Stone Manor Country Club 37
    Sent on 07/28/2018

Doris · Married on 06/16/2018

Stone Manor is a beautiful venue, and my guests were raving about all of the "nooks and crannies" of the manor and the surrounding area that they could explore during the wedding. Brian and his team were great to work with - Brian made me feel very relaxed during the big day, met me with a big smile and hug, and made sure that everything I needed was taken care of. The only thing that I would recommend is that if you are one to worry about the details (like timelines, decor, etc) or having someone in charge of "all of it", I would hire a separate wedding coordinator. The Stone Manor team helps with the basic set up of the venue, but they don't do decor or run the timing of the reception or any of those details. I had a slew of bridesmaids and cousins who all pitched in with keeping things on time, but if that is something you're worried about, get a coordinator. However, I have NO regrets about having my wedding at Stone Manor. Brian is someone that you know is on your side and his team will do anything to make sure that the bride and groom and their guests are happy and comfortable!!! We had the perfect day at Stone Manor!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Beth · Married on 06/07/2018

Brian and Loree were wonderful to work with. They had everything under control for our daughter's wedding on 6/8/18. The grounds were amazing, the suites were amazing - oh and the jacuzzi tub after being in 4 inch heels all night - glorious! My daughter's wedding was a fairytale - everything was perfect! And Brian kept everything on schedule, yet was flexible, allowed us to decorate however we chose and made the evening a dream come true. Everything was perfect! We can't thank them enough. If you have your wedding at Stone Manor your dreams will come true too! It truly was a day we will never forget! Thank you Brian and Loree and we also stayed at the Manor that night and my family could not believe it! It was exceptional! Zack and Brooke, the innkeepers couldn't have been nicer and breakfast was amazing. It was, in a word, PERFECT!

Stone Manor Country Club 38
    Stone Manor Country Club 46
    Stone Manor Country Club 47
    Sent on 06/12/2018

Lauren · Married on 06/02/2018

As soon as we drove up Stone Manor's driveway, we knew that it was the venue we wanted to have our special day at. The house and grounds are absolutely beautiful and as soon as you walk around the property, you sense the beauty, peace, and serenity that it holds. Both the interior and exterior of the house are lovely and having the bridal and groomsmen rooms for preparation was great. Unfortunately, you aren't able to access the house until 12pm, which meant we were not able to fully get ready at the venue, however we were able to easily complete hair & makeup at a nearby hotel and then get dressed at the venue. Brian and Loree were great to work with! You can tell that Brian has many years of experience and truly loves the venue - so he'll go above and beyond to make sure that everything is taken care of for you. They were always so responsive with my many emails and were willing to help in anyway that they could.

What really drew us to Stone Manor was the beauty of the house and property. Because it's nestled back in the country, it really feels like you have all the privacy that you may want to celebrate with your friends and family. The size of the property allows you to have plenty of opportunities for lovely photos. Our photographer had already scoped out spots before we arrived, but you can have backdrops with the house, pond, fields, and vineyards - just beautiful views everywhere. And because the property has so much natural beauty, you really don't need many decorations, which was a plus as well. All in all, Stone Manor was all that we had dreamed of for our wedding day with it's absolute beauty. We had countless guests letting us know how much they loved the venue and having our family stay in the manor house after our wedding was a special treat as well!

Stone Manor Country Club 48
    Stone Manor Country Club 49
    Stone Manor Country Club 50
    Sent on 06/29/2018

Breton · Married on 04/14/2018

Once I drove up the driveway to Stone Manor I knew it was the perfect place for my wedding reception. Brian is an absolute peach to work with and the staff was equally lovely. Day-of everything ran smoothly. The guests all commented on how gorgeous the location was and how great a time they had.

Sent on 05/12/2018

Amanda · Married on 11/04/2017

We were extremely happy with our wedding at Stone Manor Country Club. Brian and Loree helped us every step of the way and always took the time to answer our questions. It was nice being able to get ready at the venue, and there are lots of places to take great pictures. The tent itself is cozy, you can definitely make it your own. Our guests felt very comfortable and we received lots of compliments on the venue. We would definitely recommend to have your wedding at this location!

Sent on 03/03/2018

Devin · Married on 10/07/2017

I got married a few weeks ago at Stone Manor and it was the BEST decision!!! This place is absolutely beautiful and Loree and Brian were so wonderful. They were quick at responding to all my emails and questions and they take care of ALL your needs the day of. You really don't have to worry about anything. The house is so spacious and lovely and you can't pick a bad ceremony spot - they are all so gorgeous! I would recommend this place to anyone. Thank you so much Brian and Loree for helping our special day run smoothly and efficiently!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Devin · Married on 10/07/2017

We got married here in October and it was the BEST decision ever! Loree and Brian were amazing and so helpful and they made sure everything ran smoothly. I didn’t have to worry about a thing! They were fast and efficient about responding to all my emails and the day of staff was awesome. Couldn’t have asked for a better venue or day to get married :)

Sent on 01/10/2018

Kelly · Married on 10/06/2017

This is an excellent venue. The grounds are well kept, the embellishments are just enough and the staff is outstanding. If I had it to do over again I would, without hesitation, tear out a check and slap down my security deposit. Loved, LOVED my venue

Sent on 01/08/2018

Katelyn · Married on 09/23/2017

This venue is so beautiful, and Brian and Loree are absolutely amazing! They are organized and efficient, and they are always checking on you and your bridal party to make sure everyone and everything is taken care of. We stayed at the manor after the wedding and my family was able to stay for breakfast. My husband and I had to leave early for the airport but they were up early to make sure we hd some muffins and yogurt to go. THE BEST venue and staff out there. They truly helped make it the best day ever.

Sent on 10/01/2017

Mike · Married on 09/03/2017

It's impossible to describe the world class professionalism demonstrated by Brian and Loree. From our 1st visit to our departure the day after, Brian and Loree answered every question, put every concern to rest, and over delivered on every commitment.

The venue is breathtakingly beautiful beginning with the country side drive and the approach down the long driveway. Inside the manor a large vestibule greeted our guests, and a side room with fireplace, center table, and side tables allowed us to put our own special decorating touches on the space used for gifts, table assignments, and the guest book. For the bridal party there were separate rooms for the ladies and men with plenty of room to get ready.

Coordination of the ceremony was perfection because of the experienced direction we received. On the day of the event there was no mistaking that everything was under control, and we were able to be thoroughly in the moment as our little girl moved into the next phase of her life.

The reception was unbelievable. We utilized vendors from Stone Manor’s approved list and their delivery went well beyond our expectations.

We also took advantage of the Bed & Breakfast suites by staying the night of the event with friends. We enjoyed the patio until the wee hours of the morning, the rooms were exquisite, and breakfast was unbelievable. Innkeepers Brooke and Zach are excellent.

On our multiple visits to Stone Manor prior to the event we thought the place was beautiful, however, on the day of our event the place was pristine. So if you’re looking and you like what you see, rest assured it will look even better when they have it primed on the day of your event.

Deciding on Stone Manor as the place for our daughter’s big day was without a doubt one of the best decisions we’ve ever made!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Tiffany · Married on 09/02/2017

Stone manor was amazing I highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 09/16/2017

Maggie · Married on 07/28/2017

The staff at Stone Manor are flawless! You do not have to worry about a thing if you have your wedding here. The location is beautiful and the manor home, grounds and tent cater to your every need. Brian, Loree and the innkeepers of the manor home are pros at executing all the details the day of. If you are torn between properties, pick Stone Manor!

Sent on 07/28/2017

Eileen · Married on 07/08/2017

Stone Manor is stunningly beautiful. Brian, Loree and Brooke are experienced professionals and you will not need to worry about a thing on your big day. I am the mother of the bride and I planned the entire event in 2 months since my daughter lives in California and is in medical school so couldn't be involved in the planning. The Manor house itself is charming, spacious and inviting. The grounds are lovely. On the big day, no one was nervous or worried about how things would go, including me!
    Brian, Loree, Brooke and the entire staff are there for you and will help with everything.
    Our day was wonderful from start to finish.
    Thanks to all at Stone Manor!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Eileen · Married on 07/08/2017

I am so glad I selected Stone Manor Country Club.. The grounds are very beautiful and the Manor House itself charming, spacious and inviting. Brian, Loree and Brooke are experienced professionals and they will take care of everything you need. On the big day I wasn't worried about a thing. I enjoyed my daughter's big day, and she did too. Our guests were raving about everything.
    Thank you to all at Stone Manor who helped make our big day perfect.

Sent on 07/11/2017