188 Reviews for Stone Manor Country Club

Indoor (2)
Barware (2)
Linens (2)
188 Stone Manor Country Club Reviews

Once I drove up the driveway to Stone Manor I knew it was the perfect place for my wedding reception. Brian is an absolute peach to work with and the staff was equally lovely. Day-of everything ran smoothly. The guests all commented on how gorgeous the location was and how great a time they had.

Profile Picture Breton, 4/14/18, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Covered Outdoor

We were extremely happy with our wedding at Stone Manor Country Club. Brian and Loree helped us every step of the way and always took the time to answer our questions. It was nice being able to get ready at the venue, and there are lots of places to take great pictures. The tent itself is cozy, you can definitely make it your own. Our guests felt very comfortable and we received lots of compliments on the venue. We would definitely recommend to have your wedding at this location!

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I got married a few weeks ago at Stone Manor and it was the BEST decision!!! This place is absolutely beautiful and Loree and Brian were so wonderful. They were quick at responding to all my emails and questions and they take care of ALL your needs the day of. You really don't have to worry about anything. The house is so spacious and lovely and you can't pick a bad ceremony spot - they are all so gorgeous! I would recommend this place to anyone. Thank you so much Brian and Loree for helping our special day run smoothly and efficiently!

Profile Picture Devin, 10/7/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We got married here in October and it was the BEST decision ever! Loree and Brian were amazing and so helpful and they made sure everything ran smoothly. I didn’t have to worry about a thing! They were fast and efficient about responding to all my emails and the day of staff was awesome. Couldn’t have asked for a better venue or day to get married :)

Profile Picture Devin , 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This is an excellent venue. The grounds are well kept, the embellishments are just enough and the staff is outstanding. If I had it to do over again I would, without hesitation, tear out a check and slap down my security deposit. Loved, LOVED my venue

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue is so beautiful, and Brian and Loree are absolutely amazing! They are organized and efficient, and they are always checking on you and your bridal party to make sure everyone and everything is taken care of. We stayed at the manor after the wedding and my family was able to stay for breakfast. My husband and I had to leave early for the airport but they were up early to make sure we hd some muffins and yogurt to go. THE BEST venue and staff out there. They truly helped make it the best day ever.

Profile Picture Katelyn, 9/23/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

It's impossible to describe the world class professionalism demonstrated by Brian and Loree. From our 1st visit to our departure the day after, Brian and Loree answered every question, put every concern to rest, and over delivered on every commitment.

The venue is breathtakingly beautiful beginning with the country side drive and the approach down the long driveway. Inside the manor a large vestibule greeted our guests, and a side room with fireplace, center table, and side tables allowed us to put our own special decorating touches on the space used for gifts, table assignments, and the guest book. For the bridal party there were separate rooms for the ladies and men with plenty of room to get ready.

Coordination of the ceremony was perfection because of the experienced direction we received. On the day of the event there was no mistaking that everything was under control, and we were able to be thoroughly in the moment as our little girl moved into the next phase of her life.

The reception was unbelievable. We utilized vendors from Stone Manor’s approved list and their delivery went well beyond our expectations.

We also took advantage of the Bed & Breakfast suites by staying the night of the event with friends. We enjoyed the patio until the wee hours of the morning, the rooms were exquisite, and breakfast was unbelievable. Innkeepers Brooke and Zach are excellent.

On our multiple visits to Stone Manor prior to the event we thought the place was beautiful, however, on the day of our event the place was pristine. So if you’re looking and you like what you see, rest assured it will look even better when they have it primed on the day of your event.

Deciding on Stone Manor as the place for our daughter’s big day was without a doubt one of the best decisions we’ve ever made!

Profile Picture Mike, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Stone manor was amazing I highly recommend this venue.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 9/2/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access

The staff at Stone Manor are flawless! You do not have to worry about a thing if you have your wedding here. The location is beautiful and the manor home, grounds and tent cater to your every need. Brian, Loree and the innkeepers of the manor home are pros at executing all the details the day of. If you are torn between properties, pick Stone Manor!

Profile Picture Maggie, 7/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Stone Manor is stunningly beautiful. Brian, Loree and Brooke are experienced professionals and you will not need to worry about a thing on your big day. I am the mother of the bride and I planned the entire event in 2 months since my daughter lives in California and is in medical school so couldn't be involved in the planning. The Manor house itself is charming, spacious and inviting. The grounds are lovely. On the big day, no one was nervous or worried about how things would go, including me!
Brian, Loree, Brooke and the entire staff are there for you and will help with everything.
Our day was wonderful from start to finish.
Thanks to all at Stone Manor!

Profile Picture Eileen, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I am so glad I selected Stone Manor Country Club.. The grounds are very beautiful and the Manor House itself charming, spacious and inviting. Brian, Loree and Brooke are experienced professionals and they will take care of everything you need. On the big day I wasn't worried about a thing. I enjoyed my daughter's big day, and she did too. Our guests were raving about everything.
Thank you to all at Stone Manor who helped make our big day perfect.

Profile Picture Eileen, 7/8/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Flatware, Glassware, Accommodations

We had nothing but a fantastic experience with Stone Manor. Breathtaking landscaping , gorgeous grounds, a beautiful and intimate patio in a GORGEOUS historic building. My husband and I fell in love with the property as soon as we saw it. We had no idea how to plan a wedding but thanks to Loree and Brian, every single part of the process went smoothly. The planning to execution of all the vendors was fantastic and much appreciated.

We used the house during the afternoon to get ready for the wedding. I would highly recommend doing this because the house is a beautiful with separate areas for the bride and grooms party. ( I know my husband started celebrating early with all his groomsmen). Loree and Brian kept everyone on schedule without making anyone feel rushed or stressed. All of our guests raved about the food and the venue. I can't say enough good things about the Stone Manor. The wedding and pictures turned out perfectly. Absolutely the best day of my life!!

Profile Picture Sandra, 6/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We are so happy to have booked our wedding at stone manor. The grounds are absolutely gorgeous and your truly have free reign of the property to take photos. We are a really relaxed couple and stone manor really allowed us to use the property in a way that embodied our attitudes. Brian and Lorree were flexible to work with. We rented all of the bedrooms as well for our immediate families which was so great to be able to still hang out with our families and not have to worry about going elsewhere or getting home. Brooke and Zach were also amazing innkeepers and made us a delicious breakfast and allowed us to get settled in early. No regrets.

Profile Picture User7100651, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Accommodations, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking

We loved working with Brian and Loree at Stone Manor...they were so helpful and accommodating. Stone Manor was gorgeous and perfect for our wedding!!

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Had a perfect wedding at Stone Manor !!! We had only 60 days to plan the wedding and all vendors they use were perfect!

Profile Picture debra, 4/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

We loved every moment of our wedding at Stone Manor. It was such a pleasure to work with Bryan and Loree on planning the big day. The venue is breathtaking and one of the reasons we selected it was their flexibility to let us have the ceremony wherever we wanted on the grounds. They have myriad of options, but it was Spring and we choose to get married between the two trees in the field. We also wanted a venue that just DID IT ALL and I mean ....ALL...and Stone Manor is the place for a one stop shop. The venue comes with very nice white ceremony chairs, very nice tables, linens and Chivari chairs in the tent for the reception and an exclusive caterer so that decision is made as well. There is a grooms suite, bridal suite and a place inside to lock up presents/cards and hand out name place cards before. It really is just wonderful and such a great value for the greater DMV for what you get. The best thing is Bryan is there the day of and night of your rehearsal - a day of wedding coordinator as well who knows what he is doing. Not to mention, Bryan, Loree and the inn keepers are just wonderful and there to make your day perfect. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, Event Planning

We had our wedding in early January inside the house in the stone room. It was beautiful. Brian and Loree were so accommodating. The house and grounds looked beautiful in the snow. Our guests loved the small wedding feel and my family was able to stay the night on the second floor as part of the Inn. We even had a last minute booking of a room the night of the wedding and they were able to accommodate the last minute request.

Profile Picture Grace, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding here and it was perfect! Brian and Loree are super responsive and organized. Brian comes off kind of intense but it is good because you know that you can depend on him to get everything done on time even through the chaos of the wedding day. They both are super nice and accommodating. The venue is gorgeous, seriously beautiful, there were so many beautiful places we could go to take pictures. Well worth every penny. We are so happy we decided to have our wedding here. Our guests kept saying how beautiful it was.

Profile Picture Nadine, 11/6/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue is truly wonderful! If you are looking for a place all to yourself with reliable staff and beautiful landscapes then this is the place for you! Brian and Loree were so responsive and helpful during the entire planning process, and helped our big day go off without a hitch.

Profile Picture User7034742, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Great venue. Beautiful location and great customer service. Brian was great and allowed us to come many time to look at the venue and plan things out. The day of ran so smoothly and Brian was a huge help. Highly recommend this venue and it was reasonably priced. Very happy with everything

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/30/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Stone Manor was incredibly easy to work with. Brian and Loree were quick to respond when we had any questions and the venue itself is gorgeous with many great photo locations. You do not need many decorations with all of the natural beauty all over the property. We went with vendors on their recommended vendor list and I'm glad we did. Everything ran like a well oiled machine.

I do recommend renting out all rooms onsite for family or friends. It was an extra special touch that we were able to have a delicious breakfast the next morning with our family. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Jenna, 6/25/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Covered Outdoor

We visited Stone Manor on a cold day in January 2015; as soon as we turned onto the driveway, I knew it was the perfect place for my daughter's wedding. Secluded and beautiful while hearing the birds chirping along with the stream. After a rainy spring, who would have known that our June wedding would be 90 degrees. Brian and Loree made sure that the day went smoothly. The manor and the grounds are just beautiful! We had many guests comment on how it was the perfect setting for a wedding along with asking, "How did you find this place?". We didn't want the day to end.

Profile Picture A, 6/11/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, Event Planning

Perfect place. Romantic, beautiful, and elegant.

Profile Picture Cynthia, 5/27/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor

If you want beautiful pictures, book this venue! Wonderful people to work with and the landscape was amazing. The rooms were a great value as well. Brian is very knowledgeable and helpful. I can't put into words how beautiful everything was!!

Profile Picture Brittany, 4/29/16, 1 Review