Stone Manor Boutique Inn Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Richard
    Richard D. Married on 09/10/2022

A Stellar Experience

The hosts and staff at Stone Manor Boutique Inn treat you like family. They will do everything in their power to ensure that your wedding day is something very special. Their experience gave us the confidence we needed when making decisions and planning all the details of our wedding. The menu available was highly customizable and mouthwateringly delicious! All the food was fantastic, but I paid extra special attention to the salmon and the buttermilk biscuits! You will NOT be disappointed. The party space is stunningly gorgeous with a lovely patio surrounded by beautiful flower gardens. The reception space is beautifully decorated and is perfect for relatively small weddings. Stone Manor Boutique Inn facilitated our needs so that we could have the wedding of our dreams. The hosts and staff surpassed expectations is so many ways and they truly gave us a memorable experience. From the bottom our our hearts, thank you!

Stone Manor Boutique Inn's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! The staff and my family had a wonderful time planning and participating in your beautiful wedding. It was delight to be a part of your special day and we wish you and Varecia a wonderfully long and love-filled marriage. Please stay in touch and return to Stone Manor for your future anniversaries!
    Megan C. Married on 05/14/2022

Wonerful Wedding Venue

I had my wedding at the Stone Manor Boutique Inn in May 2022 and it was absolutely amazing. The staff are wonderful, very accommodating, and made sure everything was perfect. The grounds were beautiful, the food was delicious, and the rooms were clean and elegantly decorated. They have their entire B&B available to rent out as a package deal for your family/wedding party to stay for the weekend. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone looking for an outdoor, all-inclusive wedding venue in northern Virginia. Absolutely amazing experience.

Stone Manor Boutique Inn's reply:

Thank you Megan, indeed it was a beautiful day and a gorgeous wedding! it was such a pleasure working with you, wishing all of life's goodness to both of you!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Jordyn H. Married on 03/12/2022

Beautiful Space!!

I booked this venue to host a baby shower, and it was beautiful. The staff was so helpful and extremely flexible when we were met with bad weather. I would definitely recommend this location and book with them again.

Stone Manor Boutique Inn's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and Good Luck with baby.
    We also enjoyed and love your decorations.
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie H. Married on 12/03/2021

My Intimate Wedding

I got married here on 12/3/2021 and it was more spectacular than I imagined! I had a 15 people guest list, mostly immediate family and they RAVED about the accomodations, service, friendliness, and the FOOD (omg the food...)
    My intimate event felt very elegant and special. They helped me with looking for other vendors (flowers, photographer, cake) and everything was OUTSTANDING!

Stone Manor Boutique Inn's reply:

Stephanie! it was amazing working with you! such a beautiful intimate wedding, i am so glad that we able to pat of your special day!
    Kyrra N. Married on 11/06/2021

Perfect Wedding

My husband and I had our wedding here last weekend and it was magical! We booked all of the rooms for our families and bridal parties for a great rate and it meant the world to share an entire weekend with the ones we love most. Breakfast was provided each morning and the rooms were gorgeous. We also had the venue cater our wedding dinner and they did not disappoint. All details were addressed without asking and we did not have to spend any time during our wedding to make sure everything was going accordingly to plan. The hosts are very polite and professional and we would highly recommend their services.
    Kristen H. Married on 09/25/2021

Beautiful and Friendly

Parth and his parents were wonderful! Parth is very responsive via email and text, and answered all of our many questions. He was easy to work with for scheduling, and really accommodating as we changed things around to account for COVID precautions. The venue itself is beautiful, it was the perfect location - the ceremony site itself feels like you're in the middle of the forest and my hippie heart loved it. Parth and his family did the catering for us as well, and all the guests raved about the food. We rented out the entire B&B for the weekend which we absolutely recommend doing. The morning breakfasts were delicious - they even made me separate gluten free items (pancakes, scones, etc). The rooms are beautiful and spacious, and the inn itself is so fun with tons of character. We will be staying there again at some point. We highly recommend you try their homemade Chai tea!! We only had two minor issues. We wanted champagne toasts and I'm not sure what happened as those never came out. The other issue we had was the cake cutting - since everything was outside I think the cake was not as sturdy by the time they went to cut it…so part of one layer got cut, but then the rest was just left on the table so guests were left to go cut their own pieces. Overall, we would highly recommend hosting your wedding at Stone Manor. Parth and his family are so incredibly kind, and we thoroughly enjoyed our entire weekend there.
    Greg Married on 09/04/2021

Beautiful Outdoor Forest Wedding Venue and Elegant Inn

Stone Manor hosted our wedding and it was so beautiful. They were very accommodating with our budget and other needs, flexible, and super friendly. They even worked with us to make a fully vegan menu and the food was delicious!! Not only did they make the whole wedding vegan with catering, they even served an amazing all vegan breakfast. They communicated every step of the process and made the whole experience easy and smooth. The staff was very nice and welcoming and the place was clean and cozy. We would definitely recommend Stone Manor for weddings and other events!
  • David
    David A. Married on 07/03/2021

A Pleasure to work with

Having our wedding at Stone Manor Boutique Inn was a terrific choice for our small wedding. The Inn is family-owned and operated. Our guests were extremely pleased with the food cooked at the Stone Manor. The menu provided many vegetarian options and even had gluten-free chocolate chip cookies. The staff at the inn were courteous and professional. The gardens were popular with everyone, and I believe the owners do the garden work themselves. Expectations were clear early on and if we had any questions, Mr. Parth Shah, was a tremendous help. I highly recommend an overnight or two day stay at Stone Manor Boutique Inn.
  • Katie
    Katie S. Married on 06/26/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The most perfect wedding venue!

I will for the rest of my life recommend this absolutely beautiful venue! The owners and the staff did an amazing job making my wedding weekend the most special weekend of my life! The food was AMAZING!!! Parth is super talented and you can tell how passionate he is about making sure it’s done beautifully! The rooms are perfect, absolutely beautiful furniture! Everything about this place is beautiful! I will forever be grateful to the owners, Parth and the staff! Thank you guys forever!!
  • Cynthia
    Cynthia V. Married on 05/15/2021

Sheer Perfection

When it comes to writing a review about Stone Manor, there simply aren’t enough words. To put it simply, it could not have been more perfect.
    I found Stone Manor here on Wedding Wire and while I had planned to see other venues, once we met Parth and toured the grounds, I knew there was no other place for our wedding than Stone Manor. I did not tour another venue...
    When it came to a wedding menu, I literally had no idea what I wanted. I ended up googling wedding menus and came up with a list of ideas that I sent to Parth. What he came back with for me sounded delicious and when we came to our tasting, I was so excited about how wonderful everything tasted. One thing that made the world to me is that I had four guests that are vegan and Parth assured me that he would make something just for them.
    Our Wedding Party and family from out of town arrived on Friday night. Manisha greeted us with smiles and showed everyone their rooms. We were able to decorate the reception hall to get everything ready so that we didn’t have to worry about it the day of the wedding. Prashant was so nice to have set up the wood at the fire pit, we had pizza ordered for dinner and we had ourselves an old fashioned campfire well in to the morning. The fact that we had the entire manor and nine rooms for everyone was so amazing! Did I mention that my Bridal Suite was 1500 square feet? There was a couch in the massive bathroom!
    After a delicious six course breakfast, the bridal party had plenty of room in the suite for hair and makeup, so there was no need for the bride to go anywhere before the ceremony...not that I was allowed, because the groom thought it would be bad luck.
    Our ceremony took place in what others have dubbed “the cathedral in the woods” that was so peaceful and just simply gorgeous. While we had pictures taken, the guests were served hors d’ oeuvres and drinks in the bar and were then seated before we made our way in to the reception hall. There was enough space, not only for our guests to be seated comfortably at the tables, but for those of us that ventured on the dance floor after our delicious meal. I had many guests tell me how great the food was and who even went for seconds.
    As I look back and read this, I swear to you, it tells you not even a fraction of the wonderful weekend that was our wedding. Manisha, Prashant and Parth literally catered to our every need, sometimes before we even asked. The entire grounds were picture perfect. Everything about the wedding weekend in its entirety was well, absolutely perfect!
    I would hands down recommend Stone Manor to anyone looking for an amazing wedding and actually already have!

Stone Manor Boutique Inn's reply:

Thank you so much Cynthia for such a Glowing review!
    your wedding was amazing and it was so awesome to have shine to be a part of your big Day! and i am so glad you enjoyed bridal suite.
    Michael H. Married on 04/11/2021

Eloped There...

Great-Outstanding Service, Very Friendly Staff, Excellent Menu. I had a small dinner party there and eloped-wedding a few months later. superb, large rooms , and romantic. My Bride and I will certainly return.
    Mm Married on 03/20/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Magical venue for a wedding!

We had a perfect wedding here! The grounds and house are stunning with so many wonderful details. The Inn hosts and staff were lovely, and it was very stress free to plan. The food is very delicious. A perfect weekend getaway to celebrate with friends and family.
    Jordan A. Married on 09/26/2020

Best venue ever

I cannot say enough nice things about everyone at Stone Manor. We had a small wedding and their elopement package included so much and it took a lot off my plate. Parth was amazing and made the planning go so smoothly. I would recommend stone manor to anyone looking for a wedding venue!
    Sethan A. Married on 07/31/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing place for our special event.

We booked the entire manor for 3 days. We stayed there for all 3 days and had a really wonderful time with family and friends. The people here are very friendly and supportive. They did whatever they could to make our wedding smooth and wonderful during the pandemic. We had a very traditional Indian wedding with 4 events (Mehandi, Haldi, Wedding, Reception).
  • Maria
    Maria B. Married on 07/17/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Lovely setting-Amazing Food-Gracious Owners!

*Perfect for small to medium -large size weddings*
    Like thousands of others, during the Covid Crisis, we had to scale down our wedding. This venue could not have been more perfect for a such a wedding. Although Stone Manor can accompany many more guests, we found it perfect for our tiny family wedding. There are several unique places on the property to get married, both inside and out.

*The food! WOW!*
    The joke is it should be renamed "Scone Manor Inn"! We stumbled upon the Inn by googling "elopement packages" and decided to visit it. We were greeted with amazing Coconut Scones and Chai Tea for our first visit. Since we are appreciative of the diversity and multiculturalism in our area (Northern Virginia), that was the hook that made us seriously consider it the venue for hosting our tiny, socially distanced wedding.
    We chose the Italian Menu (plated) for our wedding night dinner and the Indian Menu (family style) for our second night. We have a Vegan family member who said it was the best Vegan food she'd ever had (both dinners and two breakfasts). After conversations with Parth, we found out they have hosted many multi-cultural weddings and can accommodate a variety of diets. We even were able to have Gluten-free food for family members with Celiac disease. They are so welcoming and gracious with the property-sharing all aspects of the Inn. Parth's mother even welcomed my Vegan stepdaughter into the kitchen to share how she made the delicious dishes-sending her home with spices to cook with and recipes!
    *The Gardens and the Inside of the Inn are Gorgeous!*
    Our photographer scouted out the property ahead of time and found the areas with the perfect lighting to take pictures (we were married in the "Cathedral in the Woods" (as we called it) at 5:00 in the afternoon. Much cooler there in the summer than in the spectacular gardens. We had plan B in case of rain-we would be married in the Manor itself. We spent both nights of the weekend there. It is very spacious, so we had the three young adult children stay each in their own rooms. They were excited at the luxury of the accommodations inside.

In short, give Stone Manor Boutique Inn a visit! You won't be disappointed!
    Sarah Married on 07/07/2020

Elopement Package

We were looking for a low-key wedding without the fuss and expense of planning a large wedding, while still looking for a memorable and lovely event. We were looking for this all in the middle of everything closed down due to the 2020 pandemic, when there were lots of unknowns in proceeding with any events. We had the PERFECT venue and accommodations at Stone Manor Boutique Inn. The gardens were spectacular in mid-summer, the woods and grounds are also breathtaking. The fresh, in-season flower wedding bouquet was beyond expectations. The manor house was beautiful, everything from the suites to the dining hall, parlors, and the bar. Everything is incredibly well done. Parth was very responsive and accommodating for our requests as we planned the special day. The wedding dinner, small wedding cake with toasting wine, and chocolate-covered strawberries couldn’t have been better. The two-night stay in the Manor Suite was a perfect getaway. Our wedding day, event, and stay was truly lovely at Stone Manor, and all very reasonably priced with their elopement package, all exactly what we had hoped for. They seem to love giving couple’s their special day!
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 09/28/2019

Expectations met and beyond

My husband and I were married at the end of September and Stone Manor was everything we had envisioned for our special day and more. The service they provide is beyond customer service as I was able to communicate with Parth any time I had a question. Stone Manor Boutique Inn is rustic, romantic, charming, and magical. They are family oriented and never hesitate to make you feel comfortable. My guests loved Stone Manor and we received multiple compliments such as: "I have never been to a wedding this beautiful" Thank you thank you thank you
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea R. Married on 09/21/2019

Johnson Wedding 09/21/2019

When you’re searching for that perfect place for that most perfect moment in very little time, you start to get tunnel vision. Every venue starts to look the same, every planner gives you the same spiel, and nothing has that authentic feel to it like you had hoped for. After all the appointments and back and forth emails of more disappointment we saw less of a vision and more of a headache.
    Like most newly engaged couples the only thing that wanted to know were the basics; Where are we sleeping, where are we getting married, and what does the hall look like, and of course, what is this going to cost us? But then like a light in a dark room there was hope. After seeing just a few photos we decided to give it a shot. Then we arrived.
    My husband will tell you that as soon as I got out of the car I couldn’t contain my excitement. The Manor reminds me of the home I’ve always wanted. Tucked away in the foothills of the mountains with maples surrounding the property, a beautiful garden to enjoy an afternoon with monarch butterflies while laying out by the cabana, and the peaceful sounds of nature to truly take in Virginia’s beauty.
    Walking into the Manor of course my jaw dropped even more! We had a tour of the entire facility, becoming more and more confident that THIS was the venue. Each room was unique from the colors and theme to the furniture and amenities and each room showed so much character. Jessica, who we had seen briefly, had prepared the rooms before the tour and had done a marvelous job with making each room exquisite with personalized attention. We knew our families were going to feel pampered and so were we. We booked the date, September 21st, 2019.
    All of the planning went uphill from there. Parth and his family were so accommodating to our needs. I wanted to make sure that everyone in our wedding felt that we were thinking about them. Their recommendations and tips were extremely helpful in our planning process and got us back on the right path every time we felt like we were stumbling. Parth and Aditi were so helpful they even met us for cocktails and dinner to discuss the final details for the rehearsal dinner and wedding day. We had gone over a variety of options with the cuisine for our guests to make sure our plan was the ultimate plan. We had so much fun just being able to hang out with them casually even when we were under the pressure of time.
    If you happen to visit for just a 1 night’s trip or for a special event you MUST meet Manisha! She makes the BEST scones and brownies and she’s laid back and is so much fun. She was so personable and you can just tell that she has a lot of care and love in her heart and it shows with a passion in what she does. She showed us pictures of her children’s wedding and catered to my mother as my husband and I were going over the details of our wedding day.
    2 days before our wedding we started to decorate the ceremony site and the reception hall. This felt so easy to do because the details of the whole property were already so beautiful that all we really had to do was hang lights and have fun. But of course being the bride, I have to worry about something and stress on it until the end of time. Parth and Prashant had helped out by making sure the fire pit was stocked for our family gathering after the rehearsal dinner and provided supplies for decorations. We really felt like we were all set and the only thing left to do was just sit back and relax.
    Of course the rehearsal was amazing. We had around 20 family members join us and the dinner was displayed beautifully. As we were finishing up dinner Parth and Prashant were making sure the fire pit was lit and s’mores were provided for everyone. No one had to wait, the correct amount of amenities were provided, and everything planned had impeccable timing.
    We had made a schedule for our wedding day. Every minute we had something planned, even breaks. The morning started off with plated breakfast for the family members, which they raved about) then off to my hair and makeup and then photo shoots of the groomsmen and bridesmaids. I could see everyone arriving from my suite and saw everything being orchestrated from the parking detail to the guests being directed to the ceremony. After having a full day of nothing but scheduling my anxiety was through the roof.
    My husband and I decided to finish the day the way we wanted to and trash the schedule we worked so hard on. Something that no one every wants to hear on a wedding day, but worked out perfectly. Parth, Prashant, Manish, Aditi, Jessica, everyone was on top of their game. They knew we had scrapped the schedule and they worked with what we wanted to do at that time.
    The night went on with beautiful speeches and lots of dancing and singing. The Solarium where we had our reception was the perfect size and had a romantic atmosphere with the dim lighting on the chandeliers and the string lighting bordering the room. Just the most perfect night you could ever imagine.
    Not only were we provided with the ultimate wedding experience and personalized attention, but we made friends. All thanks to the wonderful family that hosted our wedding and helped make this happen we were left with unforgettable memories. Thank you Parth, Aditi, Prashant and Manisha. We will be back for another visit!
  • Helen
    Helen M. Married on 09/07/2019

Beautiful venue

The venue was perfect for our wedding. I would recommend this place to anyone honestly. Great value for what you get. We couldn’t get enough of the scenery around. Thank you Parth, his wife, Aditi, his parents, and their employees for making our wedding just the way we wanted.
  • Michelle
    Michelle L. Married on 06/30/2019

THE Best Place for a Wedding or Weekend Getaway

We could not have dreamed of a better wedding! Stone Manor Boutique Inn is beyond a delight, and the staff are just as wonderful. We cannot wait to return for a weekend getaway!
    Caitlin Married on 05/01/2019

Dream come true venue

Great value, impeccable staff, and a dream come true venue. Not enough can be said of this little pocket of joy in the woods of VA. The energy here brings to life any and all love in your heart and shines it. Could say no higher praise than to say it was a dream made real.

Side note: you must have the breakfast, the scones will change your life if nothing else will
    Gina Married on 08/19/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Stone Manor is an absolutely beautiful venue, and also very reasonably priced for the DC area. If you're looking for something with picturesque outdoor options, but different from the standard country/golf club venue, please consider Stone Manor. The "wooded glen" ceremony site is what sealed it for us. Who wouldn't want to get married in what feels like your own personal magical forest?? Several guests commented on how the setting was so unique and peaceful, and perfect for a wedding.

The Solarium offered a nice, air-conditioned reception space for our August wedding. Although we lucked out with the weather. 80 degrees and sunny meant we could also set up our outdoor games like giant Jenga and Croquet, which the Stone Manor team were fully supportive of! Additionally, the venue is dog-friendly, so our corgi was able to attend our wedding as well :)

The inn itself is comfortable and downright luxurious. Our immediate family and wedding party had rented all the rooms, so we had the whole property to ourselves for the weekend, which was really great.

Lori, Beth & Spencer were excellent during the planning process and made us feel right at home during the big weekend. We plan to return to the B&B for our 1st anniversary!
    Cassandra Married on 11/09/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Stone Manor is beautiful and they did a wonderful job with our small intimate wedding. They’re warm and friendly and their attention to detail and special touches like handmade soap made it so special. The food was delicious and they had no difficulty accommodating our dietary needs.
    Devin Married on 06/24/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The entire experience from start to finish was so seamless. We hosted our wedding reception at the Manor this past weekend and they made it so special. The owners, Beth and Spencer are so sweet. Beth did the cooking for our event for about 65 people. The guests (and us) raved over how great her food was. Our event planner, Val, made the entire experience stress free and she was such a pleasure to work with. We rented the entire Manor for the weekend from Friday afternoon- Sunday Morning and we wouldn't have had it any other way. Thank you again for making our weekend and reception so special.
illustration stars