Stockham Media Reviews

39 | San Diego, CA

39 Reviews for Stockham Media

Linda · Married on 03/19/2017

Stockham Media is truly the best professional team a bride can ask for! They personalized my package and worked so closely with me to make sure my videography dreams were met and exceeded. They knew what I was looking for even before I asked for it! My wedding video and highlight was truly a dream come true and I can only wish for everyone to have the wonderful opportunity to work with Stockham Media. I am so lucky that I found the best team, high-quality production, and affordable price with Stockham Media!!!!

Sent on 07/10/2017

I'm very impressed with Dillon's ability to capture a moment! I would definitely recommend him to any of my friends getting married! Or any event that you want captured for that matter

Sent on 10/24/2016
  • Z

Zach · Married on 01/10/2015

I love the work Dillan did at our wedding!! He was very professional and so much fun to have at our special day.

Sent on 01/24/2015

Dustin · Married on 10/12/2013

Dillan and Natalie are absolutely wonderful. The video is fantastic and it is something my wife and I watch over and over again, because it brings back great memories of our wedding day. It really puts us in a good mood and lifts our spirits every time we watch the video because, every moment was captured perfectly throughout that entire day by Dillan and Natalie. The quality of the video, and especially the sound, is impeccable.

I would highly recommend both Dillan and Natalie because, they are very creative, accommodating, and professional. My wife provided sample videos from other weddings that she liked, and they incorporated all of her ideas to create our wedding video. They also used some of the songs from our wedding playlist in the Feature Film, which was a very nice and special touch. My wife wanted to make a few adjustments to the final edit twice, and they were very accommodating and did it without hesitation.

They made our day fun and memorable, by providing a great service and a final product that brings a smile to our faces.

A very special thanks to both Dillan and Natalie.

Sent on 09/17/2014

Nancy · Married on 08/25/2013

When looking for a wedding videographer, I was looking for someone who I could feel comfortable filming me and someone who was creative. Dillan was beyond amazing! He made me and all of my friends and family feel comfortable and relaxed. His creativity is so much more than you can ask for. He is so bright and funny and definitely got into details when it came to filming, also focusing on the love and light of your wedding! I'm truly amazed and am so blessed that we chose him for our wedding! Thank you SO MUCH DILLAN!!!

Sent on 11/27/2013

Stephanie · Married on 08/02/2013

Dillon at Stockham Media was professional, down to earth and creative. The videography and photography package that we received was amazing and we loved each picture and our three minute video that was somewhat of a 'commercial' of our wedding. The angles and the camera work was incredible and we would use them again on the next project as well.

Sent on 09/25/2014

Jenna · Married on 11/24/2012

Dillan did such an incredible job with our wedding videos!!!! We are so impressed and could not be happier! Everyone who sees the videos describes them as "very professional" an "the best thy have ever seen"! We re so thrilled with our decision to work with Dillan at Stockham Media and would recommend his work to anyone! Thanks again Dillan!
    -Jenna and Eric Swikard

Sent on 12/09/2012

Stockham Media did an amazing job. When we showed our video to family and friends the first thing they commented on was the quality of the recording. The equipment is top notch and the artistic perspective is one of the best we have seen. Thanks to Stockham Media we have the perfect video to remember our special day.

Sent on 01/10/2013

Richard · Married on 10/20/2012

This video was so amazing! I get teary eyed every time I see it. The team was so great and while I noticed a camera it was not intrusive or detracted to the event. They were very professional and they were everywhere and yet nowhere. And then when the video was shown, we could not believe it! I thought it was a Hollywood production! The editing was top notch, the music was such a great choice and some of the shots I could not figure out how it was done. They were just wonderful.

Pictures are one thing, but having a video allows you to go places where you could not have been and allow you to relive the sights and sounds. A video is a MUST HAVE for any wedding.

If you are in the market for a videographer, please choose them for your next wedding or event. You will not be disappointed.

Thanks!
    R & K
    Married Fall 2012 San Diego

Sent on 03/06/2013

Martinique · Married on 10/06/2012

My coordinator recommended Dillan for our wedding and he was everything she described...Below is an outline of my experience with him & his team:

-Dillan & his team kept in contact throughout the entire process and were prompt, gracious, & very professional.
    -it was important to me to have someone fun & easy to work with, especially on such an emotional & important day, & dillan did it.
    -And most importantly the video was gorgeous! It was exactly how we imagined it to be!!

All-in-all, it was wonderful experience!!!

Sent on 11/07/2012

Stockham Media's reply:

Martinique, I appreciate, so much, your kind words about my work and I am so happy to know the two of you enjoyed the video. Your wedding was truly unique and we loved the music! ;-) Mark and yourself were a charm to work with and I hope you have many more fun nights like the fun night of your wedding.

Christina · Married on 09/30/2012

Stockham Media did an AMAZING job on our video and I am so happy that we have such incredible memories to look back on in the years to come. I think we have watched it over 100 times now!!

Sent on 10/27/2012

Stockham Media's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Christina. Carlos and yourself were a pleasure to work with and we are so happy you enjoyed your video. Hope the two of you are enjoying your new married life!

Take Care!

Etienne · Married on 08/25/2012

You were AWESOME!!!! I cannot tell you how much we appreciate your incredible gift! We absolutely LOVE our video, and never expected to have anything like that. You went way above and beyond our expectations and we are so grateful! Thanks!

Sent on 11/07/2012

Stockham Media's reply:

This is what keeps us going. Thank you Etienne. I hope you and Ben are doing awesome right now and loving married life! We are still so impressed by how amazing your wedding day was and the level of detail that was put in to it despite the short amount of planning time. The two of you were awesome to work with.

Lindsay · Married on 10/13/2017

Dillion and Brandon are truly top class!! They were a delight to work and always took the time to find out our needs and most importantly, work around both our busy retail schedules. When we had to reschedule due to an emergency, they understood our situation and they handled it professionally. The team has all the tools you need from the best cameras to drones for your high definition needs! Dillion and his team captured all the little details with perfection and he was not only easy to work with, but he made us feel comfortable. Our highlight video was very well crafted and it is a testament to Stockham's dedication, creativity, and talent to creating the best videos for any occasion. We highly recommend Stockham Media for any video services!! They are awesome!!!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Rose · Married on 11/19/2016

3.0

Dillan and his team did an incredible job with our wedding videos, we absolutely love them! We initially met Dillan at a bridal show and were very impressed with his quality and level of professionalism. He did a love story video that was shown at our wedding and people raved about it! Dillan accommodated any of our requests regarding shots and music and we are so happy with the results! We will cherish our wedding videos for many years to come.

People argue that all you need are good photos to capture your wedding day but I disagree. I can't imagine not having professional video of our wedding day after all the planning and money that went into the wedding. Good wedding videography is not cheap but it's well worth it. I highly recommend Stockham Media!!

Sent on 04/12/2017