STJ Creative Photography Reviews

16 | St John, VI

16 Reviews for STJ Creative Photography

16 STJ Creative Photography Reviews

Michaela · Married on 09/08/2017

Had an engagement shoot as well a family shoot with Anne when visiting St. John and are so pleased with the photos and the entire experience with Anne! She was just great. She's fun to work with and did anything for the shot (including standing on a fire ant mound and acted like it was no big deal). If you get the opportunity to work with her, you'd be missing out if you didn't book her! Couldn't be happier with the quality of the photos. She made us feel so comfortable! Couldn't say enough things about Anne and her work!

Jennifer · Married on 06/16/2017

Anne was absolutely fabulous! We had a last minute problem with our photographer a week before the wedding and she stepped up and took care of us. I’m so happy it worked out that way because we LOVE our photos and Anne!

Rhonda · Married on 05/08/2017

Anne, was simply amazing! She and her team went above and beyond to make our day so special. She is so talented and creative and we are thrilled with the entire experience.

Romany Elvis · Married on 04/24/2017

Anne was an absolute joy to have as my photographer, the quality and service were top of the line. Not only is she a warm and delightful person to work with, her professionalism is unmatched. Intuitive sense in getting the perfect shot, understanding of scenery/surroundings and how to use it, excellent photo editing skills, friendly personality that brings out the true spirit in her subjects....

My photos were everything I wanted and then some. Working with Anne was like working with your best friend on a project you both care about. Endless thanks, worth every penny!

Christene · Married on 04/22/2017

We loved working with Anne. She was an absolute pro to deal with. But most importantly the photos she took were so wonderful! We will treasure them forever. She has a special talent because she was really able to capture the closeness between us. Anne was a joy to work with and she gave us amazing images that we will enjoy for a lifetime. Highly recommend Anne.

Sent on 06/25/2017

STJ Creative Photography's reply:

Thank you SO much for the sweet review, Chris! I had a great time meeting you all and making the girls laugh!

Stephanie · Married on 08/03/2016

Anne is an amazingly talented photographer who knows how to keep pictures simple, natural and beautiful. She is as well super sweet, discreet and funny! Highly recommended!!!! :)

Emily · Married on 06/23/2016

STJ Creative Photography did my wedding photographs on my favorite island in the entire world, St. John! After the experience with her and viewing our wedding pictures for the first time, it is hard to put into words how in love we are with our photos! There is not only something magical about her work, but also with just her! Anne and I began planning months before my wedding. It was because of her perfect planning, timing, questions, and schedule that helped make my day everything I could have dreamed off! I cannot say thank you enough for helping make our dream come true, it was truly spectacular and STJ Creative Photography played a huge role in this!

MERSEDES · Married on 06/15/2016

I consider myself lucky to have Anne capture my family and I in the Virgin Islands. She is professional, creative, patient, friendly and considerate to all your photography needs. Although her admirable work speaks for itself, undoubtedly, I find she is deserving of a high 5 star review to reflect all her work.

Debra · Married on 04/09/2016

Look no further for a photographer in St John VI! Anne is amazing! We had to move around our session because Mother nature wasn't cooperating, and she made SURE that I got the exact pictures I was hoping for. She was kind, down to earth and very quick on getting pictures back to me. SO impressed! Will definitely use again if we are ever in St John and I would highly recommend to anyone!

Lindsay · Married on 11/07/2015

It was such a pleasure to work with Anne! She was extremely sweet, professional and beyond creative!! From the moment I met Anne, I felt so comfortable and knew she would capture all of our special moments from our special day. Anne exceeded our expectations and I'm so glad we had the opportunity to work with her! I would highly recommend Anne!! Thank you Anne!!

Denise · Married on 04/27/2015

There aren't enough positive words in the world to describe our experience with Anne. She is just simply amazing to work with - she completely put us at ease and captured some very special moments shared during our wedding. It was as if she got to know us very well in a very short time and captured the true essence of our relationship and personalities. The response to the photos has been "How do you even begin to pick your favorite one? They are all amazing!" We'd recommend Anne to any future couples. Thanks so very much for everything!

• F

Faith · Married on 02/14/2015

I cannot say enough great things about Anne! First, she was so great to work with. She made me feel so comfortable the entire photo shoot! It was like working with a friend! She let us preview the shots and asked us if there were any shots that were really important to us for her to capture. Then when we saw the photos on her gallery we were blown away by the quality!

When we ordered the prints she even took her customer service one step further by reviewing our prints / albums to make sure they were perfect before they arrived. I would reccomend her for anyone looking for a photographer in the USVI!

Jennifer · event on: 04/20/2017

Anne could not have been any more AMAZING to work with. First off I was afraid to drive around on the island so she picked me up in her jeep for our sunrise photo shoot at 4:30AM......with hot coffee! She was so fun and took gorgeous photos. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 07/17/2017

STJ Creative Photography's reply:

Thanks Jennifer!! What a fun morning that was!!! ;)

Helene · event on: 07/09/2017

We visited St John, USVI as we have before and wanted to capture family photos. This was this past summer in July. Anne was professional, engaging, creative and thoughtful about the shoot. Even got my teenagers to smile and laugh. Anne went the extra mile too when just a week a later I asked for just a couple of my youngest daughter for use in a pageant photo contest even though I knew she was fully booked with appointments. Then Hurricane Irma hit. I'm actually writing this review just three weeks post Irma and 1 week post Maria. That's important because I received all my Hi-res images on Friday. Anne is helping with recovery efforts on the island yet took the time and effort to contact her assistant in the States to make sure her customers were served. This is true professionalism! I was certain we might not get our photos until 2018 and frankly, given the devastation of these hurricanes, I was ok with that. But, again, Anne went the extra mile to make sure her customer was served. I can not recommend a more reliable and trustworthy photographer in St John than her. And the pictures are stunning!

Alissa · Married on 03/07/2017

I booked Anne from STJ Creative Photography for a family photo session during our St John vacation. We were a large group and had some specific requirements because 1 member uses a wheelchair. Anne had some great ideas and was flexible when the weather didn't cooperate. She also caught some great shots of our very active, difficult to slow down toddler./ Everybody loved her photos and the session itself was a highlight of our trip.

Sent on 05/08/2017

STJ Creative Photography's reply:

Thanks so much of the awesome review, Alissa! I am so glad you loved your photos! Your group was a pleasure to capture indeed :)

Ashley · Married on 11/22/2016

I would definitly use Ann again! We got photos taken in St. John as a family and Ann was so helpful and fun to shoot with. She understood the fun and candid shots we were looking for and delivered. From beginning to end she was very easy to communicate with and my whole family hopes we can work with her again for a milestone event!

Sent on 05/02/2017

STJ Creative Photography's reply:

Hi Ashley! Thank you so much for the awesome review! Just wanted to make sure what the "4.5" was referencing as far as Flexibility? I recall rescheduling your shoot due to weather, but that's only evidence of being flexible, instead of the opposite. Let me know in case there was something I missed! Thanks dear! Best, Anne