Stillwater Valley Catering Reviews

Troy, OH
Rating 4.0 out of 5, 5 Reviews
View more information

Ben T. Married on 04/13/2019

Awesome food and service!

Attended a wedding catering by Stillwater Valley catering and Not only was the food amazing but their staff was so attentive and courteous I have never seen such service at any wedding I've ever attended. I would highly recommend this company to all my family and friends and anyone who wants a really good meal for their wedding.
    Ciara Married on 09/23/2017
    Stillwater Valley Catering is amazing and I appreciate them for making our wedding a fun event. Robert worked with me every step of the way with changes, consultations, and making sure I wasn't losing my mind during the planning process. I rented linens, special table ware for the head table, bistro tables and a barbeque dinner. The food was fantastic, our guests loved it and it was very filling, the linens worked wonderfully with our decorations and were in decent shape for rentals, and the bistro tables added an extra flair for guests during cocktail hour. There were only a couple hiccups the day before the wedding and day of with communication issues, but other than that I would highly recommend this company for your event!
    Mallorie Married on 05/08/2015
    The food was great and they were a pleasure to work with. Make sure everything is written in the agreement. We had talked about them cutting our cake and then when it came time to cut the cake, they did not remember that they were to do it. This was partial our fault as I did not make sure it was in the contract.
    Julie Married on 05/10/2014
    very flexible and willing to do anything you ask as far as food and decorations go. price is right
    Norma J. Married on 02/06/2019

Terrible Food

They just buy mass made food at a food supply store and dump it in a pan. Literally no cooking and they somehow burned the food.