StillWater Event & Conference Centre Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Joe M. Married on 11/06/2021

Accommodated all of our needs. The Venue was very beautiful. Easy to work with and pleasant.

The place was perfect it made a special day even more special. Everyone that worked there was very helpful and professional. They knew what they were doing and did a great job.
    Atasha W. Married on 08/21/2021

Beautiful wedding

Clara and Katie went the extra mile for our wedding, it was a night we won’t forget.
    Dustina D. Married on 05/01/2021

My daughter's wedding

Very pleasant and easy to work with. A beautiful venue and wonderful owners. I recommend them to everyone.
    Heather G. Married on 05/23/2020

Clara is amazing

We haven't had our wedding yet, but Clara was phenomenal with everything we had questions for qhen we signed our contract. The venue is gorgeous and I cant wait to see how it turns out, I know she will do an amazing job !

StillWater Event & Conference Centre's reply:

Thanks Heather! We can’t wait to start the planning process with you! Looking forward to working together on your most special day!
    Mckenzie Married on 12/14/2019

it was an amazing day!

We loved the all in one location!
    Alyssa Married on 04/20/2019

Elegant, gorgeous, perfect event

Helped me plan and coordinate EVERYTHING!!! Food was excellent, decorations were perfectly placed, everything was beautiful. Stress was minimal. Great space for small or large wedding! If you’re a busy bride, this venue is idea!
    Anne W. Married on 12/01/2018

I loved the StillWater!

I stumbled across the StillWater while I was at a bridal show, and I knew I had to have my Christmas wedding there. Clara made sure everything was absolutely perfect for us. The food was so amazing, my family and friends are still talking about it! The StillWater is THE perfect venue!

Anne,
    I'm so glad you found us! You couldn't have been more beautiful. I enjoyed working with you and hosting such a beautiful wedding! Thank you for everything, but most of all, for selecting StillWater! Clara
    Samantha L. Married on 10/27/2018

A perfect place for your special day

Clara and the Stillwater Team made my special day UNFORGETTABLE. Everything from the ambiance, the food, and service, to making sure we were on time with our agenda was everything I needed and more. I can't express how beautiful and perfect our day was. TEAM STILLWATER!
    Tim Married on 10/20/2018

Excellent!!!

Our decision to have our wedding at Stillwater did not disappoint! Their well trained staff was friendly, experienced and extremely helpful to all involved in the wedding planning. We unfortunately had a bad weather forecast on our wedding day however, Stillwater had awesome back up plans to pick from for such situations. Our wedding couldn’t have been more beautiful! For any couple looking for a venue we highly recommend that you consider Stillwater for your big day.

Tim & Lydia,
    We can't express how much we appreciate you trusting us to host your special day. We enjoyed working with all of you and the memories we made! We look forward to staying in touch and wish both of you the very best! Clara
    Kelsi Married on 09/15/2018
    Such a beautiful venue! Everything about our day was so beautiful. Amazing food and staff
    Darla Married on 08/18/2018
    Beautiful place. Very organized. Clara kept the ceremony and reception organized and on time. (Wedding coordinator) Food and desserts were great. Pictures outside were awesome.
    Lesley Married on 06/09/2018
    Words can't express how happy we were with our wedding held at StillWater. Clara and her team were absolutely amazing! Clara met with us throughout the whole process, guiding us with questions and suggestions. The day of the wedding was stress free for my husband and I because Clara and her team had thought through every detail. They were a quiet presence throughout the day, but always at the ready should any need arise. Thank you, Clara Brown, Carla, Chef Olivia and the StillWater team for making our big day a dream come true!

StillWater Event & Conference Centre's reply:

Lesley, it was a pleasure working with you and Jeff. We loved everything about your day! It was unique and different, and we enjoyed being a part of your special day! Thanks for selecting StillWater to host your wedding and reception and for your kind words. We look forward to seeing all of the pictures soon! Clara
    Melissa Married on 05/25/2018
    Stillwater event center is everything you will need for your wedding. They attend to every last detail. I'm not a person with a lot of time for planning or imagination but Clara made it so easy. She took my style and my husband's style and combined it into something I could only dream of. Not to mention the location is beautiful for pictures. Everything went so well. The food is amazing! You will not regret using the Stillwater for your memorable occasions.
    Hillary Married on 04/28/2018
    Stillwater is such a beautiful place. Inside & out! Clara, is very responsive, friendly & will answer any questions or concerns without hesitation. Her staff is fantastic as well. Their food is good but I highly recommend the Chicken Alfredo! My husband & I just got married there in April & everyone, I mean EVERYONE bragged about the food & just the entire place in general. I honestly have nothing bad to say about Clara, her staff, the venue, location, response times or the food! If you want a beautiful wedding with beautiful scenery, go to Stillwater Event & Conference Centre. You will NOT be disappointed!
    Kelly Married on 04/21/2018
    We have had our Junior Senior Prom at Stillwater Event and Conference Center the last four years. The venue is beautiful and the food is always amazing. Clara and her staff are very professional and are very accommodating and helpful with all our needs. We look forward to many more Proms at this venue.

Kelly,

Thank you! We always look forward to hosting the prom and working with you! Can't wait until next April!
    Rachel Married on 11/04/2017
    So grateful that I was to find such a beautiful venue for my wedding

StillWater Event & Conference Centre's reply:

Rachel, we are so happy you found us too. The wedding and reception was beautiful, and we appreciated working with all of you. Looking forward to staying in touch. Thanks, Clara
    Tammy Married on 10/14/2017
    The facility is spacious and allows versatility to any decorating theme. The ceiling to floor windows allows a magnificent view of the lake, which is beautiful as the sun is setting and other assets such as the indoor and outdoor fire puts that make this venue the perfect setting. The staff was professional, flexible, friendly and went above and beyond expectations.
    Joshua Married on 05/20/2017
    I can't being to explain how perfect everything was for my wedding, the food was wonderful, the place was beautiful and most importantly my wife loved it and was happy, if any advice helps get married here. You will love it

StillWater Event & Conference Centre's reply:

Thank you Josh! We loved working with both of you and absolutely appreciate your kind words!
  • Dakota
    Dakota Married on 10/29/2016
    Absolutely recommend . They are very nice and willing to work with you . They help you every step of the way . It's a beautiful place to get married and they have amazing food
  • Courtney
    Courtney Married on 06/04/2016
    My husband and I were married on June 4, 2016 and we both highly recommend StillWater to any couple looking for a place with a perfect view for their wedding!! Clara, Anya, and the rest of the StillWater staff were amazing to work with and were so helpful with everything! The location is beautiful, both inside and out. There's so much I could say about this place! Not to mention, their food is AMAZING! A little pricier than a lot of the places in Ross Co. but with everything included in their packages and the gorgeous location, its worth it! Thank you Clara and Anya for helping to make our special day!
    Britney Married on 04/30/2015
    We are so glad we chose StillWater for our once in a lifetime event. The setting and facility was beautiful and the staff was exceptional. It was absolutely the perfect place to gather with family and friends to celebrate! From the meal planning to selecting the perfect table linens to create our own little tropical paradise, every detail was handled with total professionalism and personal attention. Thank you, Stillwater for helping make our daughter's wedding reception fun, very special and unforgettable!
    Jessica Married on 04/25/2015
    My husband and I had our baby shower at Stillwater on 4/25/15. The whole experience of working with Clara and her staff was amazing! We had chosen to do a Carnival/Circus theme and Clara and the StillWater staff put together gorgeous decorations, from gumball filled vases on the tables, to a photo prop booth, and carnival games for everyone to play; everything was more than we could have asked for. The food was AMAZING! Clara even provided a cotton candy machine and managed the machine herself for the entire day. Our guests remarked on how much fun they had and how gorgeous the facility and everything was. If you are planning ANY event, you can’t go wrong with choosing StillWater. Clara has an incredible eye for detail, even down to the smallest things that no one thinks about, just to make your special day even better. Thank you Clara and StillWater staff!
    Courtney Married on 01/17/2015
    We loved it! From the nailing down of the details to the final touches on the big day, it was an amazing experience. Clara and her team are awesome!

StillWater Event & Conference Centre's reply:

Thank you! We loved working with you and your family!
    Adrianne Married on 05/25/2013
    We loved this venue! My husband and I were married 5/25/13. We live in Texas, but wanted to get married closer to home, and I'm from Chillicothe, OH. Clara at Stillwater was extremely helpful in the planning of our wedding long distance. She helped with, and added to the decor that we wanted. She helped us get everything ready so that all we had to do was show up on the big day. She used what she had and even bought some things to make my Vintage inspired wedding a dream come true. Her attention to detail is impeccable and you could see her creative and dedicated approach to her craft on every table, with every folded napkin and accessory complementing the next. Each table was decorated differently and the candles, old books, old typewriter, extra flowers she had etc. showed how much she cares about her clients. The property boasts beautiful, green, lush grounds that are well kept and really made our pictures pop. The lake there is beautiful and this place is sure to create amazing memories for you...for many, many years to come! Thank you Clara!
    Malea Married on 06/16/2012

Pleasure and beautiful facility

Very beautiful location. Staff is very good about trying to help with every detail. Good location with indoor or outdoor wedding. The owner Clara Brown is very concerned and wants to make your day super special in every way. Wonderful place and staff.