StillWater Event & Conference Centre Reviews

31 | Chillicothe, OH

31 Reviews for StillWater Event & Conference Centre

Dustina D. · Married on 05/01/2021

My daughter's wedding

Very pleasant and easy to work with. A beautiful venue and wonderful owners. I recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 05/26/2021

Heather G. · Married on 05/23/2020

Clara is amazing

We haven't had our wedding yet, but Clara was phenomenal with everything we had questions for qhen we signed our contract. The venue is gorgeous and I cant wait to see how it turns out, I know she will do an amazing job !

Sent on 04/11/2019

StillWater Event & Conference Centre's reply:

Thanks Heather! We can’t wait to start the planning process with you! Looking forward to working together on your most special day!

Mckenzie · Married on 12/14/2019

it was an amazing day!

We loved the all in one location!

Sent on 12/29/2019

Alyssa · Married on 04/20/2019

Elegant, gorgeous, perfect event

Helped me plan and coordinate EVERYTHING!!! Food was excellent, decorations were perfectly placed, everything was beautiful. Stress was minimal. Great space for small or large wedding! If you’re a busy bride, this venue is idea!

Sent on 05/04/2021

Anne W. · Married on 12/01/2018

I loved the StillWater!

I stumbled across the StillWater while I was at a bridal show, and I knew I had to have my Christmas wedding there. Clara made sure everything was absolutely perfect for us. The food was so amazing, my family and friends are still talking about it! The StillWater is THE perfect venue!

Sent on 01/24/2019

Anne,
    I'm so glad you found us! You couldn't have been more beautiful. I enjoyed working with you and hosting such a beautiful wedding! Thank you for everything, but most of all, for selecting StillWater! Clara

Samantha L. · Married on 10/27/2018

A perfect place for your special day

Clara and the Stillwater Team made my special day UNFORGETTABLE. Everything from the ambiance, the food, and service, to making sure we were on time with our agenda was everything I needed and more. I can't express how beautiful and perfect our day was. TEAM STILLWATER!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Tim · Married on 10/20/2018

Excellent!!!

Our decision to have our wedding at Stillwater did not disappoint! Their well trained staff was friendly, experienced and extremely helpful to all involved in the wedding planning. We unfortunately had a bad weather forecast on our wedding day however, Stillwater had awesome back up plans to pick from for such situations. Our wedding couldn’t have been more beautiful! For any couple looking for a venue we highly recommend that you consider Stillwater for your big day.

Sent on 01/22/2019

Tim & Lydia,
    We can't express how much we appreciate you trusting us to host your special day. We enjoyed working with all of you and the memories we made! We look forward to staying in touch and wish both of you the very best! Clara

Kelsi · Married on 09/15/2018

Such a beautiful venue! Everything about our day was so beautiful. Amazing food and staff

Sent on 09/16/2018

Darla · Married on 08/18/2018

Beautiful place. Very organized. Clara kept the ceremony and reception organized and on time. (Wedding coordinator) Food and desserts were great. Pictures outside were awesome.

Sent on 09/17/2018

Lesley · Married on 06/09/2018

Words can't express how happy we were with our wedding held at StillWater. Clara and her team were absolutely amazing! Clara met with us throughout the whole process, guiding us with questions and suggestions. The day of the wedding was stress free for my husband and I because Clara and her team had thought through every detail. They were a quiet presence throughout the day, but always at the ready should any need arise. Thank you, Clara Brown, Carla, Chef Olivia and the StillWater team for making our big day a dream come true!

Sent on 06/17/2018

StillWater Event & Conference Centre's reply:

Lesley, it was a pleasure working with you and Jeff. We loved everything about your day! It was unique and different, and we enjoyed being a part of your special day! Thanks for selecting StillWater to host your wedding and reception and for your kind words. We look forward to seeing all of the pictures soon! Clara

Melissa · Married on 05/25/2018

Stillwater event center is everything you will need for your wedding. They attend to every last detail. I'm not a person with a lot of time for planning or imagination but Clara made it so easy. She took my style and my husband's style and combined it into something I could only dream of. Not to mention the location is beautiful for pictures. Everything went so well. The food is amazing! You will not regret using the Stillwater for your memorable occasions.

Sent on 09/15/2018

Hillary · Married on 04/28/2018

Stillwater is such a beautiful place. Inside & out! Clara, is very responsive, friendly & will answer any questions or concerns without hesitation. Her staff is fantastic as well. Their food is good but I highly recommend the Chicken Alfredo! My husband & I just got married there in April & everyone, I mean EVERYONE bragged about the food & just the entire place in general. I honestly have nothing bad to say about Clara, her staff, the venue, location, response times or the food! If you want a beautiful wedding with beautiful scenery, go to Stillwater Event & Conference Centre. You will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Kelly · Married on 04/21/2018

We have had our Junior Senior Prom at Stillwater Event and Conference Center the last four years. The venue is beautiful and the food is always amazing. Clara and her staff are very professional and are very accommodating and helpful with all our needs. We look forward to many more Proms at this venue.

Sent on 06/17/2018

Kelly,

Thank you! We always look forward to hosting the prom and working with you! Can't wait until next April!

Rachel · Married on 11/04/2017

So grateful that I was to find such a beautiful venue for my wedding

Sent on 01/31/2018

StillWater Event & Conference Centre's reply:

Rachel, we are so happy you found us too. The wedding and reception was beautiful, and we appreciated working with all of you. Looking forward to staying in touch. Thanks, Clara

Tammy · Married on 10/14/2017

The facility is spacious and allows versatility to any decorating theme. The ceiling to floor windows allows a magnificent view of the lake, which is beautiful as the sun is setting and other assets such as the indoor and outdoor fire puts that make this venue the perfect setting. The staff was professional, flexible, friendly and went above and beyond expectations.

Sent on 11/12/2017

Joshua · Married on 05/20/2017

I can't being to explain how perfect everything was for my wedding, the food was wonderful, the place was beautiful and most importantly my wife loved it and was happy, if any advice helps get married here. You will love it

Sent on 07/24/2017

StillWater Event & Conference Centre's reply:

Thank you Josh! We loved working with both of you and absolutely appreciate your kind words!
  • Dakota

Dakota · Married on 10/29/2016

Absolutely recommend . They are very nice and willing to work with you . They help you every step of the way . It's a beautiful place to get married and they have amazing food

Sent on 10/30/2016
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 06/04/2016

My husband and I were married on June 4, 2016 and we both highly recommend StillWater to any couple looking for a place with a perfect view for their wedding!! Clara, Anya, and the rest of the StillWater staff were amazing to work with and were so helpful with everything! The location is beautiful, both inside and out. There's so much I could say about this place! Not to mention, their food is AMAZING! A little pricier than a lot of the places in Ross Co. but with everything included in their packages and the gorgeous location, its worth it! Thank you Clara and Anya for helping to make our special day!

Sent on 06/20/2016

Britney · Married on 04/30/2015

We are so glad we chose StillWater for our once in a lifetime event. The setting and facility was beautiful and the staff was exceptional. It was absolutely the perfect place to gather with family and friends to celebrate! From the meal planning to selecting the perfect table linens to create our own little tropical paradise, every detail was handled with total professionalism and personal attention. Thank you, Stillwater for helping make our daughter's wedding reception fun, very special and unforgettable!

Sent on 02/02/2018

Jessica · Married on 04/25/2015

My husband and I had our baby shower at Stillwater on 4/25/15. The whole experience of working with Clara and her staff was amazing! We had chosen to do a Carnival/Circus theme and Clara and the StillWater staff put together gorgeous decorations, from gumball filled vases on the tables, to a photo prop booth, and carnival games for everyone to play; everything was more than we could have asked for. The food was AMAZING! Clara even provided a cotton candy machine and managed the machine herself for the entire day. Our guests remarked on how much fun they had and how gorgeous the facility and everything was. If you are planning ANY event, you can’t go wrong with choosing StillWater. Clara has an incredible eye for detail, even down to the smallest things that no one thinks about, just to make your special day even better. Thank you Clara and StillWater staff!

Sent on 07/05/2016

Courtney · Married on 01/17/2015

We loved it! From the nailing down of the details to the final touches on the big day, it was an amazing experience. Clara and her team are awesome!

Sent on 01/31/2018

StillWater Event & Conference Centre's reply:

Thank you! We loved working with you and your family!

Adrianne · Married on 05/25/2013

We loved this venue! My husband and I were married 5/25/13. We live in Texas, but wanted to get married closer to home, and I'm from Chillicothe, OH. Clara at Stillwater was extremely helpful in the planning of our wedding long distance. She helped with, and added to the decor that we wanted. She helped us get everything ready so that all we had to do was show up on the big day. She used what she had and even bought some things to make my Vintage inspired wedding a dream come true. Her attention to detail is impeccable and you could see her creative and dedicated approach to her craft on every table, with every folded napkin and accessory complementing the next. Each table was decorated differently and the candles, old books, old typewriter, extra flowers she had etc. showed how much she cares about her clients. The property boasts beautiful, green, lush grounds that are well kept and really made our pictures pop. The lake there is beautiful and this place is sure to create amazing memories for you...for many, many years to come! Thank you Clara!

Sent on 07/04/2016

Malea · Married on 06/16/2012

Pleasure and beautiful facility

Very beautiful location. Staff is very good about trying to help with every detail. Good location with indoor or outdoor wedding. The owner Clara Brown is very concerned and wants to make your day super special in every way. Wonderful place and staff.

Sent on 12/26/2019
  • Karen

Karen · Married on 11/02/2019

Karen Keller

This venue is so beautiful! The food was so amazing and Clara and her staff were on point! My guests are still talking about it! The best day of my life!

Sent on 12/08/2019
  • Nichol

Nichol · Married on 10/06/2018

Wedding and Reception

We and our guests had a great time! We received nothing but compliments and the Stillwater staff were AWESOME!!

Sent on 11/06/2018