Stillman’s Grove Events Reviews

5 | Jasper, IN

5 Reviews for Stillman’s Grove Events

Shelbylain · Married on 10/13/2018

Stop Right Now - Perfection!

Cama was my coordinator for my wedding in October and let me tell you I don’t know what I would have done without her. Of course a hurricane had to come the week of my wedding and if it weren’t for her I would have lost my mind. She kept everything organized and managed all of my vendors even when people were backing out due to being evacuated. She was a life saver! Cama designed my wedding and my bridal parties florals. I was able to reach her whenever I was having doubts about something and she was able to calm me during those moments. I never felt like I was bothering her. I would recommend Stillman’s Grove to anyone needing florals or event coordinating. I won’t let my friends use anyone but this company! The peace of mind is everything!

Sent on 01/12/2019

Stillman’s Grove Events's reply:

Thank you Shelby-lain for choosing us! It was so great to work with you and Dustin. Your wedding was an absolute dream come true even with all the craziness of the hurricane!

Nicole Reaume · Married on 10/06/2018

Brilliant and beautiful

Cama is definitely well organized and brilliant with new ideas and suggestions for wedding decor and venues. Can work with both low and high budgets. Is capable of working well with clients while capturing the dream and making it come true.

Sent on 01/18/2019

Stillman’s Grove Events's reply:

Thank you Nicole for leaving us a review! It was amazing to work with you! We are so happy that we can help our brides make their day as special as they are.

Tara · Married on 10/14/2017

Simply Awesome!

Stillman's Grove takes passion in their work. She makes sure that your even is the best it can possibly be. She can give you that WOW factor no matter what your budget may be. I do not regret having her there to be sure the wedding ran smoothly. Stillman's Grove had all decor placement in their hands on the day of. As a bride they brought tears to my eyes! She even surprised me with lights around my dance floor that I didn't think I would have. I can't say Thank You enough!

Sent on 02/26/2019

Dawn · Married on 09/02/2017

Exceptional

Cama made my wedding amazing! From creating beautiful flowers, decorating the ceremony and reception, to being the onsite coordinator! I forgot to ship the table napkins and tablecloths and she had it solved in 5 min! We had to make some major adjustments because of rain and she never skipped a beat! She took the pressure and excelled while I relaxed and enjoyed my big day!!!

Sent on 02/26/2019

Melissa W · Married on 05/21/2017

A wonderful wedding

I highly recommend Stillman’s Grove. It was great working with Cama,
    She had coordinated both of my daughters weddings and they were beautiful. It was reasonably priced.

Sent on 01/08/2019

Stillman’s Grove Events's reply:

Thank you Melissa! We are grateful to have been apart of your daughters' weddings! Both were beautiful brides.