Still & Motion Storytellers Reviews

Still & Motion Storytellers 5
Still & Motion Storytellers 6

Ashley Honigman · Married on 11/29/2018

Best Decision Ever!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!! We couldn't be happier with our decision to work with Sandra and team at Still and Motion Storytellers. Our wedding hotel had recommended a different video company to us but it didn't fit our style... I found this company online while researching the best wedding video companies in Puerto Vallarta, and came across a stunning video they created that brought me to tears. It was a beautiful video. My fiancé and I watched several of their videos together and fell in love with their style, and their creative eye. They also seemed to use high quality equipment and had a steady hand (something that seemed to be lacking with other competitors in the area). You could tell they have so much passion for what they do, as they take the time to truly capture a couples love story and that was just what we wanted for our own video. From the early conversations with Sandra, I knew this was the right fit for us. She was always friendly, open to offering suggestions and fast at getting back to any emails. She was flexible with changing our contract to add extra hours to our package, and even changing our wedding date! Sandra was also super helpful in offering her honest opinion on some of the extra items we weren't sure if we should add or not such as the aerial video option and the Slo-Mo Video. She also went out of her way to help us get sparklers for our "Grand Entrance" which was really above and beyond what I would have expected. Sandra and her partner Eliana arrived to our venue early on the wedding day, and even stayed later than their scheduled end time when our wedding schedule ran behind. Again, this was something we never expected from them but it was so appreciated. During the wedding day, they worked perfectly well with our wedding photographers and would suggest some ideas for shots but mostly took shots from a distance and were not obtrusive at all. We haven't yet received our video from them as our wedding was just last week but we are super excited and full of anticipation, as I know it will be great. When it comes to capturing the special moments from your day, you want to choose the best option you can afford. Yes, there might be some companies that charge less, but often you get what you pay for. I can honestly say that our decision to add a video package and to work with Still and Motion is one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. I highly recommend reaching out to Sandra, and booking them for your wedding - you won't regret it.

• Jordan

Jordan · Married on 06/02/2018

Look no further!

Sandra and team were amazing! They were on time and responsive and listened to our requests! Would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer and videographer in PV!

Chloe · Married on 04/13/2018

We hired Sandra as videographer and she did an unbelievable job capturing our wedding. Our friends and family can't stop raving about the beautiful videos she produced. We truly could not be happier. Thank you, Sandra!

Akilah · Married on 02/17/2018

OMG we love Still In Motion!! Our video is amazing and at first we weren't going to do a video but we are SOOOO happy we did. It captures our wedding perfectly for generations to come!

Still & Motion Storytellers 7
    Still & Motion Storytellers 8
    Still & Motion Storytellers 9
    Still & Motion Storytellers 10
    Still & Motion Storytellers 11

Leigha · Married on 01/26/2018

Sandra and her team are amazing! She captured all the best moments of the wedding and set them to great music. Still and motion also worked great with our photographer, listened to our needs and not only met but exceeded all our expectations. She took the time to meet with us over Skype and in person, really taking the time to get to know us. Our multiple videos are perfect. Not only that, but when we had a special request to capture our first dance as a separate video she responded immediately to add that to our videos as well. Cannot recommend her enough! Truly the best!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Still & Motion Storytellers's reply:

Thank you very much Leigha. It was truly a pleasure to work alongside you and Darren. Your day was full of emotions and amazing moments that reflect in every second of your video. I wish you the best for both of you and hope you visit soon!

AMELIA · Married on 01/24/2018

Sandra and team were amazing. Being out of the country and having a destination wedding, my husband and I were uneasy about hiring someone and dealing with them overseas HOWEVER, this was not the case with Sandra and her team! They were great, the video is phenomenal, and our family and friends can recapture the moment over and over again with my mini clip video and my full video! Thanks again Sandra and team! We are forever grateful!

Xo
    Amelia & John

Still & Motion Storytellers 12

Ali · Married on 11/11/2017

Working with Sandra and her team was one of our wedding highlights! She is so professional and was very easy to communicate with. She made sure to hear my likes and dislikes, and I am astonished (literally floored with happy tears) with how amazing not 1,2,3 but 4 of our wedding videos came out! Way above expectations and so amazing to have them to look back on the most amazing day.

Katie · Married on 11/04/2017

Sandra was a pleasure to work with! She made the process so easy. I trusted her to do her thing and it came out better than I could have expected! She made the perfect teaser video and an even more detailed and wonderful long video for us. Both incorporated all of our special songs. Our day is forever captured in our wedding video exactly as we remember it!! Highly recommend!

Ashley · Married on 10/30/2017

Thank you to the entire Still & Motion Team for all their hard work, creativity, and patience. Sandra was amazing from the minute we began our interactions. She was so informative and flexible with us as we decided what package would suit us best. She was very quick to respond to all our emails and never left any questions unanswered. We were so happy with her ability to adapt to our time schedule and locations, but our favourite thing about Sandra was her confidence and how she made us feel at ease. Even with the sun already set, she never left us feeling like we could have gotten anything better than the incredible shots she captured. We loved the documentary style video, the images, and the fact that you barely knew they were even there to capture all the special moments of our Wedding.
    Our only regret is not getting video long enough to capture all of our guests amazing dance moves late into the night.

Thank you to the whole team!!

Jason & Ashley Hunt

Luis · Married on 10/27/2017

This was the best money we spent on our wedding. We live in NYC and got married in Puerto Vallarta so organizing a wedding in another country had its challenges… but Sandra made it so easy – she was responsive and flexible. We had two song suggestions and that was it – we just let her do her thing and we were so happy we did. She is so creative. The video captured our 5-hour weeding perfectly in 30min. I was most impressed by her editing, most wedding videos are long and boring but the way she intertwined the shots with the speeches and music was AMAZING!
    We got so much more than we expected – a once in a lifetime captured beautifully forever.
    Thank you!

Meghin · Married on 09/03/2017

Sandra is the absolute best! We had a conference call to initially meet and hire her for our wedding. On the day of, she was absolutely fantastic. She had great guidance and insight without being pushy. The quality of the video (extended & highlights) were absolutely fantastic and our favorite thing from the wedding. The drone shots were incredible and the flow of the video was great. I highly recommend hiring Sandra for any occasion. I hope I get to work with her again.

Sofia · Married on 07/22/2017

My husband and I are beyond satisfied with our wedding videos. They perfectly capture all of our special moments! My husband is a photographer and videographer himself (by hobby) and he is normally very picky when it comes to other people's work. He LOVED our videos and said he wouldn't change a single thing about them. He was most impressed with the sound editing and the choice of content. I was very happy about this! I was nervous he wasn't going to like them. Sandra was always very responsive, professional and very easy to work with. Most importantly she met all the due dates of delivery! Regarding value, when Sandra first sent us the quote, it was a little more than what we wanted to spend for our wedding video. After thinking about it, we finally agreed, hoping that the end result would be worth it, and it was! Trust me, you are paying for high quality and talent, for a once in a lifetime event! Totally worth it. I can't recommend them enough! Gracias Sandra!!!!

• F

Fatima · Married on 05/27/2017

Sandra is truly amazing! My husband and I got married in Puerto Vallarta in May 2017....but I wanted to take the time to recognize Sandra's work, because our video/highlights were perfect in the sense she captured all the special moments of our wedding. Sandra is very professional, she was very easy to communicate with, and I absolutely loved that she made the time to meet with my husband and I before the wedding to get to know us, and inform us on what to expect, and she asked too what we wanted for sure to be captured. The highlights and the video I must say made me cry, she did an incredible job. She definitely excels in her work, and is truly one of the best, trust me...she will not disappoint! Muchas Gracias Sandra!!

Sent on 01/26/2018

Still & Motion Storytellers's reply:

Thank you Fatima for your awesome words. It is a huge reward to know you will cherish this videos. I'm glad I helped capture such an amazing occasion! =)

Elmer · Married on 05/19/2017

Having a destination wedding can be stressful, however Sandra made us feel at ease! She was very open to meeting us and answering all of our questions with no hesitation. Sandra was very thorough with her responses when we would email her! The day of our wedding she made us feel comfortable without having to worry about anything! The best part of hiring Sandra is her ability to capture every meaningful moment without knowing she even did. Sandra was able to create this beautiful story of our wedding from all different angles, emotions and it was simply perfect. We are so in love with our video and cannot stop watching it!

Jelisa · Married on 04/22/2017

My experience working with Sandra and her team at Still and Motion was incredible! We only got to meet a few days before our wedding since we live in the states and had a destination wedding in Mexico; it was super nice for Sandra to take time from her schedule to meet with us before the big day! My groom & I felt very comfortable with Still & Motion on the big day and we're so happy we chose them to photograph and video our wedding! Affordable and provided quality service! Our photos and video highlight look AMAZING & everyone who we've shared them with agrees! I recommend Still & Motion to anyone having a wedding in or around Puerto Vallarta!!

Lauren · Married on 04/08/2017

I am completely speechless. Sandra and her team were so incredible in capturing our wedding day. They were very professional and organized, and Sandra responded to all of my emails, questions, and requests almost immediately. When my husband and I first saw the long video, we cried the entire time. Everything went by so fast on our wedding day, that we felt we barely got to experience it, but the videography work they did helped us experience it all over again. Everything from the shots they captured, to the music they chose, the editing, I couldn't wish for anything better, it was all so perfect. And any changes we needed, or any video clips we wanted, they were happy to work on and send to us quickly. Thank you to Sandra and her team for capturing the best day of our lives, we couldn't be happier!!

Victoria · Married on 02/25/2017

We absolutely loved working with Sandra!! I would highly recommend her services. We just received both our short and long videos and we are IN LOVE with them! It brought us right back to our special day!!

Lisa · Married on 02/19/2017

Sandra is the best! We were married November 2016 at the Westin Puerto Vallarta. She is easy to work with, responds to emails immediately, and is an artist!

We love our videos, drone shots, and our slo no booth footage so much. She really captures every detail of the day! We loved her!

Thank you Sandra!!!!!!!

Laura · Married on 11/27/2016

Still & Motion was responsive, helpful, and willing to work with our budget. Sandra even stayed later than planned to film extra during the reception, and when we forgot our flash drive, she purchased one herself and mailed us all of our raw footage. The videos were beautiful and the captured everything we asked for. I'm so happy we booked her!

Emily · Married on 05/21/2016

Still & Motion was great!!! Sandra is a wonderful person with a great personality and is really good with people. She asks for what you want and deliveries without any hesitation. I loved working with her - we had some problems that arose (which can happen at any wedding) and her and her partner were both flexible and understanding. Sandra even went out of her way to help put flowers on the men and made sure they all looked good before walking down the isle. I loved working with her and next time I need a videographer in Puerto Vallarta, she will definitely be on the top of my list!

JESSICA · Married on 05/06/2016

Still & Motion has shown a great profesionalism while keeping all the care you would request for all your wedding video materials. They did not skip any single moment during our celebration and they have matched the OST of our lifes with the best memories we keep of our happiest days together. You will be surprised with the quality of the videos when you receive them. Our SlowMo has been the greater suprise of all: it always cheers us up whenever we are in a bad mood!!

Ramon · Married on 05/24/2018

Sandra is a real Gem and Pleasure to work with. She has a way of making you feel good and comfortable during the video shoot. Her finished product is so professional, we continue to receive compliments on how Beautiful and Professional all our videos came out, just like a movie. Sandra We Thank You So Much for your services and the quality of all the videos - You Are the Best...

Jennica · Married on 02/15/2017

Sandra was wonderful! Highly recommend - beautiful pictures, super friendly & professional and great value!

Mcilwreth · Married on 06/03/2016

Sandra and her team were extremely easy to work with. Sandra did an amazing job capturing all the special moments and capturing the feel, sights, and sounds of our wedding day. All our guests that didn't make it to the wedding have stated that they felt like they were in Puerto Vallarta celebrating with us, through her videos.

Sandra was very accommodating with our requests of including our songs that were special to us in the making of her videos. She also managed to build us a package offering drone footage for our wedding (which wasn't available at the time and not offered by many videographers).

During the wedding, our guests hardly noticed her presence and she didn't get in the way of the wedding festivities. Yet, she somehow captured it all perfectly. We couldn't be more happier with her services. We will definitely recommend her to any couple that is planning on getting married in or near the beautiful Puerto Vallarta!

Thank you for all your hardwork Sandra & team. It is very much appreciated. All the best in the future.

Mac & Anca

• W

Wade · Married on 06/03/2017

Still & Motion truly captured the feeling of our wedding! We made a late decision to add videography - its seriously the best investment we made.