20 Reviews for Still & Motion Storytellers

Multi. Cameras (2)
USB Flash Drive (2)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
20 Still & Motion Storytellers Reviews

Sandra and team were amazing. Being out of the country and having a destination wedding, my husband and I were uneasy about hiring someone and dealing with them overseas HOWEVER, this was not the case with Sandra and her team! They were great, the video is phenomenal, and our family and friends can recapture the moment over and over again with my mini clip video and my full video! Thanks again Sandra and team! We are forever grateful!

Xo
Amelia & John

Profile Picture AMELIA, 1/24/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Digital Download, Drone Footage, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, One Event/Day, Storytelling

Working with Sandra and her team was one of our wedding highlights! She is so professional and was very easy to communicate with. She made sure to hear my likes and dislikes, and I am astonished (literally floored with happy tears) with how amazing not 1,2,3 but 4 of our wedding videos came out! Way above expectations and so amazing to have them to look back on the most amazing day.

Profile Picture Ali, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Sandra was a pleasure to work with! She made the process so easy. I trusted her to do her thing and it came out better than I could have expected! She made the perfect teaser video and an even more detailed and wonderful long video for us. Both incorporated all of our special songs. Our day is forever captured in our wedding video exactly as we remember it!! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Katie, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Storytelling, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, One Event/Day, Digital Download, Ceremony, Reception

Thank you to the entire Still & Motion Team for all their hard work, creativity, and patience. Sandra was amazing from the minute we began our interactions. She was so informative and flexible with us as we decided what package would suit us best. She was very quick to respond to all our emails and never left any questions unanswered. We were so happy with her ability to adapt to our time schedule and locations, but our favourite thing about Sandra was her confidence and how she made us feel at ease. Even with the sun already set, she never left us feeling like we could have gotten anything better than the incredible shots she captured. We loved the documentary style video, the images, and the fact that you barely knew they were even there to capture all the special moments of our Wedding.
Our only regret is not getting video long enough to capture all of our guests amazing dance moves late into the night.

Thank you to the whole team!!

Jason & Ashley Hunt

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

This was the best money we spent on our wedding. We live in NYC and got married in Puerto Vallarta so organizing a wedding in another country had its challenges… but Sandra made it so easy – she was responsive and flexible. We had two song suggestions and that was it – we just let her do her thing and we were so happy we did. She is so creative. The video captured our 5-hour weeding perfectly in 30min. I was most impressed by her editing, most wedding videos are long and boring but the way she intertwined the shots with the speeches and music was AMAZING!
We got so much more than we expected – a once in a lifetime captured beautifully forever.
Thank you!

Profile Picture Luis, 10/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Drone Footage, Highlight Video, One Event/Day, Storytelling, Digital Download

Sandra is the absolute best! We had a conference call to initially meet and hire her for our wedding. On the day of, she was absolutely fantastic. She had great guidance and insight without being pushy. The quality of the video (extended & highlights) were absolutely fantastic and our favorite thing from the wedding. The drone shots were incredible and the flow of the video was great. I highly recommend hiring Sandra for any occasion. I hope I get to work with her again.

Profile Picture Meghin, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I are beyond satisfied with our wedding videos. They perfectly capture all of our special moments! My husband is a photographer and videographer himself (by hobby) and he is normally very picky when it comes to other people's work. He LOVED our videos and said he wouldn't change a single thing about them. He was most impressed with the sound editing and the choice of content. I was very happy about this! I was nervous he wasn't going to like them. Sandra was always very responsive, professional and very easy to work with. Most importantly she met all the due dates of delivery! Regarding value, when Sandra first sent us the quote, it was a little more than what we wanted to spend for our wedding video. After thinking about it, we finally agreed, hoping that the end result would be worth it, and it was! Trust me, you are paying for high quality and talent, for a once in a lifetime event! Totally worth it. I can't recommend them enough! Gracias Sandra!!!!

Profile Picture Sofia , 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Sandra is truly amazing! My husband and I got married in Puerto Vallarta in May 2017....but I wanted to take the time to recognize Sandra's work, because our video/highlights were perfect in the sense she captured all the special moments of our wedding. Sandra is very professional, she was very easy to communicate with, and I absolutely loved that she made the time to meet with my husband and I before the wedding to get to know us, and inform us on what to expect, and she asked too what we wanted for sure to be captured. The highlights and the video I must say made me cry, she did an incredible job. She definitely excels in her work, and is truly one of the best, trust me...she will not disappoint! Muchas Gracias Sandra!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Fatima, 5/27/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Documentary, Short Form, Storytelling, USB Flash Drive, Highlight Video, One Event/Day

Having a destination wedding can be stressful, however Sandra made us feel at ease! She was very open to meeting us and answering all of our questions with no hesitation. Sandra was very thorough with her responses when we would email her! The day of our wedding she made us feel comfortable without having to worry about anything! The best part of hiring Sandra is her ability to capture every meaningful moment without knowing she even did. Sandra was able to create this beautiful story of our wedding from all different angles, emotions and it was simply perfect. We are so in love with our video and cannot stop watching it!

Profile Picture Elmer, 5/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

My experience working with Sandra and her team at Still and Motion was incredible! We only got to meet a few days before our wedding since we live in the states and had a destination wedding in Mexico; it was super nice for Sandra to take time from her schedule to meet with us before the big day! My groom & I felt very comfortable with Still & Motion on the big day and we're so happy we chose them to photograph and video our wedding! Affordable and provided quality service! Our photos and video highlight look AMAZING & everyone who we've shared them with agrees! I recommend Still & Motion to anyone having a wedding in or around Puerto Vallarta!!

Profile Picture Jelisa, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I am completely speechless. Sandra and her team were so incredible in capturing our wedding day. They were very professional and organized, and Sandra responded to all of my emails, questions, and requests almost immediately. When my husband and I first saw the long video, we cried the entire time. Everything went by so fast on our wedding day, that we felt we barely got to experience it, but the videography work they did helped us experience it all over again. Everything from the shots they captured, to the music they chose, the editing, I couldn't wish for anything better, it was all so perfect. And any changes we needed, or any video clips we wanted, they were happy to work on and send to us quickly. Thank you to Sandra and her team for capturing the best day of our lives, we couldn't be happier!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 4/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

We absolutely loved working with Sandra!! I would highly recommend her services. We just received both our short and long videos and we are IN LOVE with them! It brought us right back to our special day!!

Profile Picture Victoria, 2/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Sandra is the best! We were married November 2016 at the Westin Puerto Vallarta. She is easy to work with, responds to emails immediately, and is an artist!

We love our videos, drone shots, and our slo no booth footage so much. She really captures every detail of the day! We loved her!

Thank you Sandra!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Lisa, 2/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Still & Motion was responsive, helpful, and willing to work with our budget. Sandra even stayed later than planned to film extra during the reception, and when we forgot our flash drive, she purchased one herself and mailed us all of our raw footage. The videos were beautiful and the captured everything we asked for. I'm so happy we booked her!

Profile Picture Laura, 11/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: USB Flash Drive, Highlight Video, Short Form, Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Still & Motion was great!!! Sandra is a wonderful person with a great personality and is really good with people. She asks for what you want and deliveries without any hesitation. I loved working with her - we had some problems that arose (which can happen at any wedding) and her and her partner were both flexible and understanding. Sandra even went out of her way to help put flowers on the men and made sure they all looked good before walking down the isle. I loved working with her and next time I need a videographer in Puerto Vallarta, she will definitely be on the top of my list!

Profile Picture Emily, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Still & Motion has shown a great profesionalism while keeping all the care you would request for all your wedding video materials. They did not skip any single moment during our celebration and they have matched the OST of our lifes with the best memories we keep of our happiest days together. You will be surprised with the quality of the videos when you receive them. Our SlowMo has been the greater suprise of all: it always cheers us up whenever we are in a bad mood!!

Profile Picture JESSICA, 5/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Sandra was wonderful! Highly recommend - beautiful pictures, super friendly & professional and great value!

Profile Picture Jennica, 2/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Sandra and her team were extremely easy to work with. Sandra did an amazing job capturing all the special moments and capturing the feel, sights, and sounds of our wedding day. All our guests that didn't make it to the wedding have stated that they felt like they were in Puerto Vallarta celebrating with us, through her videos.

Sandra was very accommodating with our requests of including our songs that were special to us in the making of her videos. She also managed to build us a package offering drone footage for our wedding (which wasn't available at the time and not offered by many videographers).

During the wedding, our guests hardly noticed her presence and she didn't get in the way of the wedding festivities. Yet, she somehow captured it all perfectly. We couldn't be more happier with her services. We will definitely recommend her to any couple that is planning on getting married in or near the beautiful Puerto Vallarta!

Thank you for all your hardwork Sandra & team. It is very much appreciated. All the best in the future.

Mac & Anca

Profile Picture Mcilwreth, 6/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Still & Motion truly captured the feeling of our wedding! We made a late decision to add videography - its seriously the best investment we made.

Profile Picture Wade, 6/3/17, 1 Review