Still & Motion Storytellers Reviews

• mgood5

Melissa G · Married on 11/30/2019

Beautiful Videos

Hi Sandra!

Ryan and I were able to sit down with our family and a dear friend who was unable to make the trip down- and (finally!) watch our video!

We were brought to tears looking back on this special day. We are so thankful for the amazing footage you were able to capture and it means the world to us.
    It's hard to believe we are already about to celebrate our 6 month wedding anniversary!

Thank you again- every video was absolutely perfect and so fun to watch. We are so happy to have the memories to reflect back on.

Tiff and Ryan

Sent on 10/03/2019

Tiffanee, Ryan,

Thank you very much for all your trust, for letting me be part of such and important day in your lives. Your videos truly show how and amazing couple you are and all the love and joy your family and friends shared with you that day.
    Thank you for this beautiful words you shared with me, words that motivate to keep going telling more beautiful stories as yours!
    The best for you two!!!

Sandra Briones

Megan Trumpey · Married on 10/25/2019

Amazing wedding video!

We cannot believe how amazing our wedding video turned out! Sandra is so talented at what she does! From the start, my husband and I were completely at ease with her. On the actual wedding day she did such a good job blending in that I wasn’t even aware she was constantly recording us. This is a huge plus for someone who gets instantly awkward and self conscious the minute a camera is turned on them! Our video turned out great and we both look so happy and natural. I would hire her again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 02/20/2020

Debbi Campbell · Married on 08/02/2019

Jess & Chris Wedding Playa Fiesta Puerto Vallarta 02/08/19

We debated on having a videographer at our daughter's destination wedding and I'm so glad we found Sandra with Still and Motion Storytellers! She and her team did an awesome job and just like the name of the company she capture a true story. The quality and transition of the video is perfect.

Sent on 05/30/2019

Makenzie · Married on 05/18/2019

Still & Motion Storytellers are the BEST!

My husband and I were lucky enough to score Still & Motion Storytellers for the day of our wedding. Sandra and her team are nothing short of incredibly talented and professional. They arrived on time and ready to work. Our final wedding videos were sent to us in a timely manner and let me say, they are truly so special. Our highlight video as well as our 30 minute video are wedding memories my husband and I will cherish for the rest of our lives. Do yourself a favor and hire Still & Motion, you won't regret it. Thank you Sandra and your team for capturing all of the beautiful memories we shared on our wedding day!

Sent on 11/22/2019

Matt Koman · Married on 05/04/2019

Matt and Kristen Koman Sayulita Wedding.

Sandra was very friendly and responsive to us throughout our process of finding and establishing what we wanted out of our video. We viewed this as one of the most important investments we were making in our wedding expenses. Something that will live on through our hopeful generations of family and they can watch and relive and really feel the love that Kristen and I celebrated on our special day. Sandra and her partner were amazing throughout and gave us a product that is incomparable to anything we’ve ever seen. It truly brings tears to our eye throughout the entirety of our 6 minute short film, and our 30 min documentary. It captures the essence of the feelings of the day so amazingly. We are very grateful. My only comment I would make is that if you need your video by a certain date be sure to let Sandra know because she is very booked and needs time to make sure all of her work is obviously up to the standard she’s set for her professionalism. We got our raw footage about a month after the wedding. 6 minute video shortly after that, and then the 30 min documentary took another 45 or so days. This is not a complaint I just want if you’re reading this that you understand , her quality is worth every bit of the wait. Thank you so much Sandra !

Love
    Matt and Kristen

Sent on 12/10/2019
  • Carly

Carly O’Connor · Married on 03/29/2019

Blown away by my video!

Sandra and her team are amazing. They captured our wedding day PERFECTLY. I didn’t know what to expect and Sandra talked to me on the phone, met me at the venue before my wedding and sent me examples of what to expect. She delivered above and beyond my expectations. we’re so in love with the highlight video and documentary, and have heard from friends and family it’s the best they’ve ever seen, too! She cut in our vows with our favorite played songs, and captured the memories so perfectly. Highly recommend, thank you sandra!

Sent on 07/25/2019
  • Tessa

Tessa Schmitz · Married on 02/11/2019

Absolutely amazing!!

As someone who is the the wedding planning business, I certainly took wedding planning seriously while planning our wedding last year. Every detail was scrutinized. When my wedding venue suggested Sandra and her team for video, I did the research and watched many of her past videos and instantly knew she was a pro. Fast forward to the day of the wedding, she blended in with ease. Now, we have the final product and WOW. I cry every time I watch it. She captured the day perfectly and we have something so special to remember the day by. Sandra, you’re AMAZING!!!

Sent on 03/09/2020

Sophie · Married on 02/09/2019

Absolutely amazing!!

Still and motion storytellers were really wonderful to work with. Right from the beginning we felt understood and taken care of. We hopped on a call to chat about vision and schedule very quickly. All communication was clear and easy. On the day I hardly noticed them at all which was great because I get a bit camera shy. In getting our videos back though they captured everything! It is so well timed with music and sentiment, it tells the whole story of the day. Everything was covered without any intrusion and the end product is something so beautiful.

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Dana

Dana Schleyer · Married on 01/23/2019

A dream to work with!

Sandra was an absolute dream to work with! From our first introduction to the final product, she was nothing but wonderful. Very professional, and listened to exactly what we wanted (even if we weren’t quite sure what that was!) I cannot express in words how happy we are with the videos she has given us! HIGHLY recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 05/01/2019

Mineh Boghozian · Married on 12/17/2018

could’t ask for a better videographer!

2-3 days before the wedding Sandra came to visit us and talk about how she works. That made us more comfortable with her. They were really on time. Throughout the wedding we didn’t even noticed someone was taking a video of us. After 2 months we recieved a sneak pick of our video. Don’t know how to explain it but wowww!!!
    After 3 weeks she sent the whole video. While watching the video I was both crying and laughing. She made the video reallyyy amazing and emotional. She noticed every small details. I’m so happy I chose her as my big day’s videographer. She really is the best. I can’t stop watching my video. Thank you Sandra!

Sent on 04/16/2019

Tanya · Married on 12/16/2018

Amazing wedding videographer!

Sandra was wonderful to work with, and I am so glad she was our videographer! She was so sweet and professional, and always responded quickly. She took the time to speak to me before the wedding and review the schedule for the day and anything specific we wanted. During the wedding she captured all the amazing moments, but always seemed to do it from a distance so we never felt self-conscious being filmed. After the wedding she updated me on the progress of the videos. All of our videos came out amazing! I would highly recommend Sandra and her team!

Sent on 04/30/2019
  • Omid

Omid · Married on 12/08/2018

Our wedding video was perfect!

We feel so lucky to have found Sandra for our wedding video. We were absolutely over the moon with happiness when we saw how well done our video was. The shots, editing, overall quality was superb. Sandra even accommodated our very particular music tastes and implemented the songs we gave her. On the day of the wedding, she was so unintrusive that we didnt even notice her filming to the point that we were surprised to see how many great moments she captured throughout the night. We could not recommend her more!

Sent on 12/19/2019

Ashley Honigman · Married on 11/29/2018

Best Decision Ever!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!! We couldn't be happier with our decision to work with Sandra and team at Still and Motion Storytellers. Our wedding hotel had recommended a different video company to us but it didn't fit our style... I found this company online while researching the best wedding video companies in Puerto Vallarta, and came across a stunning video they created that brought me to tears. It was a beautiful video. My fiancé and I watched several of their videos together and fell in love with their style, and their creative eye. They also seemed to use high quality equipment and had a steady hand (something that seemed to be lacking with other competitors in the area). You could tell they have so much passion for what they do, as they take the time to truly capture a couples love story and that was just what we wanted for our own video. From the early conversations with Sandra, I knew this was the right fit for us. She was always friendly, open to offering suggestions and fast at getting back to any emails. She was flexible with changing our contract to add extra hours to our package, and even changing our wedding date! Sandra was also super helpful in offering her honest opinion on some of the extra items we weren't sure if we should add or not such as the aerial video option and the Slo-Mo Video. She also went out of her way to help us get sparklers for our "Grand Entrance" which was really above and beyond what I would have expected. Sandra and her partner Eliana arrived to our venue early on the wedding day, and even stayed later than their scheduled end time when our wedding schedule ran behind. Again, this was something we never expected from them but it was so appreciated. During the wedding day, they worked perfectly well with our wedding photographers and would suggest some ideas for shots but mostly took shots from a distance and were not obtrusive at all. We haven't yet received our video from them as our wedding was just last week but we are super excited and full of anticipation, as I know it will be great. When it comes to capturing the special moments from your day, you want to choose the best option you can afford. Yes, there might be some companies that charge less, but often you get what you pay for. I can honestly say that our decision to add a video package and to work with Still and Motion is one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. I highly recommend reaching out to Sandra, and booking them for your wedding - you won't regret it.

Sent on 12/11/2018
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 11/08/2018

Excellent Quality! Amazing Videographers!

We hired Sandra and her team after many months of researching and watching online videos from many different videographers for our wedding in Puerto Vallarta. My husband and I are from Canada and had never planned a destination wedding before, we were very unsure of how it was all going to come together especially when it came to important details like our wedding video. As soon as I sent an email to Sandra, she replied quickly and we set up a phone call conversation to discuss what we were looking for on our wedding day. Sandra made it very easy to communicate with us and would always get back to me very quickly whenever I had a question or concern. I even asked Sandra if I could request specific music for our highlight video and she agreed without hesitation! Sandra was very accommodating and reassuring throughout the whole planning process right up to the wedding day.

We are so happy we booked with Still & Motion Storytellers as we got our sneak peak highlight video back yesterday and it was amazing! We can't stop watching it! We couldn't be happier with how it turned out. Sandra and her team captured all of the special moments and the little details that were so important to us. The quality of the video is excellent!

The week before we flew down to Puerto Vallarta, Sandra set up a phone call with us to go over all of the little details - what time her and her team would arrive, confirm the hotel room number, the wedding planner at the resort, she even discussed what colors her and her team would wear the day of the wedding! We also went over what was important to us to capture on film - opening and reading the cards we wrote to each other before the ceremony, our vows, the first dance, the sparkler send off, etc. Sandra reminded us to just be ourselves and enjoy the day as it goes by quickly, this was a very reassuring phone call to have with Sandra the week before the big day!

When Sandra and her team arrived to our rooms the morning of the wedding, she set up her cameras and we didn't notice her and her team throughout the day. Sandra does an amazing job of capturing all of the special moments while staying in the background.... which is great since my husband is not himself around cameras. We had the drone included in our package and I am so glad we did because the footage over the ocean and of the resort is beautiful! It really captured what the whole day was like and makes you feel like you are right there at the beach while you watch the video!

We would highly recommend Still & Motion Storytellers for your wedding day. At the end of the day all you are left with are your memories, your pictures and your video and we are so happy we chose Sandra and her team to capture our big day. Sandra and her team were punctual, professional and organized themselves to determine where they needed to be at what times to ensure they captured all the special moments. After months of planning overseas and organizing small details to make sure the day flows smoothly, having your wedding day captured on video is a wonderful memory to have. We can't wait to show all of our friends and family who were not able to come to Mexico the video so they can enjoy our big day too!

Thank you to Sandra and her team with Still & Motion Storytellers for being there on our big day to capture all of our special moments! We will suggest you to all of our friends and family who are planning a destination wedding!

Sent on 01/30/2019
  • Jordan

Jordan · Married on 06/02/2018

Look no further!

Sandra and team were amazing! They were on time and responsive and listened to our requests! Would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer and videographer in PV!

Sent on 10/15/2018
  • Daniel

Daniel · Married on 05/18/2018

A memory to last a lifetime

We will cherish the video Sandra and her team made for us for the rest of our lives. She and her team were so easy to work with and they did an AMAZING job. My wife and I love watching our video together - they made us look so good it doesn't even feel like we're watching something that was recorded in real life. I'm sorry it took so long to post this review. She and her team were so amazing.. I hope to cross paths with them in the future.

Sent on 04/23/2020

Still & Motion Storytellers's reply:

Thank you for this kind words. It was such an ease to work with you and Linda, proof of that is the final product.
    Wish you too the best and hope that every time you watch your wedding day video you transport to that day once more.

Chloe · Married on 04/13/2018

We hired Sandra as videographer and she did an unbelievable job capturing our wedding. Our friends and family can't stop raving about the beautiful videos she produced. We truly could not be happier. Thank you, Sandra!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Akilah · Married on 02/17/2018

OMG we love Still In Motion!! Our video is amazing and at first we weren't going to do a video but we are SOOOO happy we did. It captures our wedding perfectly for generations to come!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Leigha · Married on 01/26/2018

Sandra and her team are amazing! She captured all the best moments of the wedding and set them to great music. Still and motion also worked great with our photographer, listened to our needs and not only met but exceeded all our expectations. She took the time to meet with us over Skype and in person, really taking the time to get to know us. Our multiple videos are perfect. Not only that, but when we had a special request to capture our first dance as a separate video she responded immediately to add that to our videos as well. Cannot recommend her enough! Truly the best!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Still & Motion Storytellers's reply:

Thank you very much Leigha. It was truly a pleasure to work alongside you and Darren. Your day was full of emotions and amazing moments that reflect in every second of your video.
    I wish you the best for both of you and hope you visit soon!

AMELIA · Married on 01/24/2018

Sandra and team were amazing. Being out of the country and having a destination wedding, my husband and I were uneasy about hiring someone and dealing with them overseas HOWEVER, this was not the case with Sandra and her team! They were great, the video is phenomenal, and our family and friends can recapture the moment over and over again with my mini clip video and my full video! Thanks again Sandra and team! We are forever grateful!

Xo
    Amelia & John

Sent on 04/29/2018

Ali · Married on 11/11/2017

Working with Sandra and her team was one of our wedding highlights! She is so professional and was very easy to communicate with. She made sure to hear my likes and dislikes, and I am astonished (literally floored with happy tears) with how amazing not 1,2,3 but 4 of our wedding videos came out! Way above expectations and so amazing to have them to look back on the most amazing day.

Sent on 01/22/2018

Katie · Married on 11/04/2017

Sandra was a pleasure to work with! She made the process so easy. I trusted her to do her thing and it came out better than I could have expected! She made the perfect teaser video and an even more detailed and wonderful long video for us. Both incorporated all of our special songs. Our day is forever captured in our wedding video exactly as we remember it!! Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/16/2018

Ashley · Married on 10/30/2017

Thank you to the entire Still & Motion Team for all their hard work, creativity, and patience. Sandra was amazing from the minute we began our interactions. She was so informative and flexible with us as we decided what package would suit us best. She was very quick to respond to all our emails and never left any questions unanswered. We were so happy with her ability to adapt to our time schedule and locations, but our favourite thing about Sandra was her confidence and how she made us feel at ease. Even with the sun already set, she never left us feeling like we could have gotten anything better than the incredible shots she captured. We loved the documentary style video, the images, and the fact that you barely knew they were even there to capture all the special moments of our Wedding.
    Our only regret is not getting video long enough to capture all of our guests amazing dance moves late into the night.

Thank you to the whole team!!

Jason & Ashley Hunt

Sent on 01/21/2018

Luis · Married on 10/27/2017

This was the best money we spent on our wedding. We live in NYC and got married in Puerto Vallarta so organizing a wedding in another country had its challenges… but Sandra made it so easy – she was responsive and flexible. We had two song suggestions and that was it – we just let her do her thing and we were so happy we did. She is so creative. The video captured our 5-hour weeding perfectly in 30min. I was most impressed by her editing, most wedding videos are long and boring but the way she intertwined the shots with the speeches and music was AMAZING!
    We got so much more than we expected – a once in a lifetime captured beautifully forever.
    Thank you!

Sent on 01/20/2018

Meghin · Married on 09/03/2017

Sandra is the absolute best! We had a conference call to initially meet and hire her for our wedding. On the day of, she was absolutely fantastic. She had great guidance and insight without being pushy. The quality of the video (extended & highlights) were absolutely fantastic and our favorite thing from the wedding. The drone shots were incredible and the flow of the video was great. I highly recommend hiring Sandra for any occasion. I hope I get to work with her again.

Sent on 11/15/2017