mrs_g_mua Reviews

mrs_g_mua View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Citlally M. Married on 04/27/2019

Prom Makeup

It was first time wearing makeup and it looked wonderful! She was kind and helpful with what kind of makeup looked good on me. I will definitely book her again for my graduation! ♡♡♡♡♡
    Amanda F. Married on 04/20/2019

Beautiful makeup and such a sweet girl!

Shawna has such a wonderful friendly personality and is an artist when it comes to makeup! I loved everything about my makeup and experience! Plan to book her for all future events I have.
    Narden Married on 10/07/2018
    I can’t begin to say how amazing and talented Shawna is. She is a perfectionist and manages her time very well! She came well prepared. Our wedding party had all different skin colors and she had no problem doing it! Everyone looked amazing! I would highly recommend her!
    Perri Married on 10/07/2018
    Shawna Was on time , professional and clean... She knows how to do make up to fix the person style.
    Julian Married on 10/07/2018
    I Booked Shawna for 6 bridesmaids and the execution was so amazing I had another bridesmaid who was previously going to do her own decide she also wanted hers done by Shawna is well… Shawnas work was so good and efficient that she had enough time to do all seven bridesmaids and touch up the two mother-in-law‘s with lashes!!!! I would definitely recommend Shawna to multiple people especially weddings because with all the stress she was definitely a calming factor.
  • F
    Faith Married on 10/07/2018
    An amaaaazing artist! She provided a very relaxing experience and my make up was flawless!
    Shannon Married on 07/15/2018
    Shawna did a fantastic job for us in a last minute pinch! After a last minute cancellation of makeup artists I found Shawna for one of my friend’s weddings. She drove over an hour for the wedding and even showed up early! She was super sweet, well prepared, and most importantly clearly a master at her craft. Everyone of us looked flawless for the enitre day. When I say all day, I mean she did my makeup at 7am and it stayed out until after midnight. You might be thinking, ok that’s normal, but let me tell you more of the circumstances. The wedding was an outdoor wedding in the heat of summer with temperatures in the high 90’s and a TON of humidity. I was dripping by the time the service was over but yet my makeup remained matte and in place for the entire night - even through the dancing! I was blown away! Shawna will be called again if I need makeup done for any occasion, though I do think her specialty is weddings.
    Juliann Married on 06/23/2018
    Shawna was literally a Godsend! I had a makeup artist cancel on me two weeks before my wedding and I met her by chance. She made sure to give me a look that was exactly what i wanted as well as went above and beyond to make sure I felt confident & beautiful on the big day. She did a phenomenal job and is sooo talented. She's great at what she does and I would 100% recommend her for any makeup needs you have. SERIOUSLY BOOK HER!
    Chelsea Married on 10/01/2016
    Shawna Steiber is hands down the best makeup artist ever! Her attention to detail, creativeness, and professionalism exceeded all my expectations! Her quality of service is unmatched! If you want to have flawless makeup and hair on your special day I will only recommend Shawna Steiber!
    Heather Married on 09/17/2016
    Shawna did makeup for me & my bridesmaids on my wedding day... I couldn't have asked for better service!! She was caring, professional, responsible, and most importantly did an amazing job. She made us all feel relaxed and beautiful! She is so good at what she does, and she even stayed extra time to do touch-ups after the ceremony since it was so hot that day. I would hire her again in a heartbeat.
  • Jordan
    Jordan Married on 09/21/2015

Amazing Talent AND Time Management

Shawna came bright and early, absolutely fully prepared and from 9am to 200 pm did SEVEN bridesmaids, 2 mothers of the groom, and herself to absolute perfection. She did the most stunning contour job of me, my makeup did not move (and it mid 90s all afternoon) and it looked so natural but made my eyes pop and my cheek bones perfectly sculpted. I was very impressed with her ability to keep to a schedule, come totally prepared for any skin tone, and make each lady look as perfect as they could possibly get. Six months pregnant and I felt prettier than I have in years.
  • Kim
    Kim Married on

Amazing and beautiful job!!

Shawna is amazing! She did my make up for my cousin’s wedding and it looked perfect. I have super oily skin too, and the make up never got messed up. I would definitely recommend!!