108 Reviews for Steven Singer Jewelers

User Photos
todo alt text
Custom Wed. Bands (5)
Custom Engag. Rings (3)

I went to Steven Singer the day after my engagement to learn more about my protection plan and insurance for my ring. My finace had already purchased insurance, but there were separate options available for maintenance of the ring (cleanings, inspections, etc). The woman who sold my finace the ring was busy with another couple, but she took a moment to come over and personally introduce herself and congratulate us. She made sure that what he had picked was exactly what I wanted (which it totally is), and gave me her card for when I come in. Her assistant met with us and went over all the plans, and explained everything available to me. She even taught us how to look at the ring and the laser ID number (so cool)! The entire staff at SS was so attentive and friendly from the moment we walked in, offering us beverages and treating us like we were the most important couple. They made me feel very comfortable and welcome, and I look forward to visiting them often for my ring cleanings. And above all, they helped my finace to find me the most perfect ring I could have asked for.

Profile Picture User5152598, Recently Married, 2 Reviews
4.3

My fiancé purchased my engagement ring here and we visited the store together to get my wedding band. I love them both! The service was good but I feel like we may have been passed around to representatives based on the amount we were willing to spend.

Profile Picture Heather, 9/16/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Engag. Rings, Custom Wed. Bands

Purchased wedding bands from SS. So far, very happy with the rings. Pricing was reasonable too. Really like that they polish rings for free anytime! Also, free ring adjustment within the first year. And warm cookies and bottled water when you enter :)

Profile Picture Kimberly, 9/16/17, 7 Reviews
4.3

Although the one hostess always seems to have an attitude, we love our Jeweler(s) Deanna (and Ariel!). We love the attention we get, even when it seemed like I couldn't make a decision on my wedding band. The prices are pretty amazing for a Premier Jeweler, so I highly recommend them to our friends and family.

Profile Picture Samantha, 11/26/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

My husband bought my engagement ring at Steven Singer, and I am so in love with it. In exchange for purchasing insurance on the ring, he got a gift card to put toward a future purchase, so it was a no brainer to get our wedding bands there. Our jewelers Mandy and Steph have been great. They helped us find rings that suited our style and budget, and the shipping process felt very safe and secure (we saved some tax dollars shipping the rings to New Jersey.) Also, I very faithfully get my ring cleaned and dipped in rhodium yearly, a free service. During the transit strike this fall, they were kind enough to clean the ring while I waited (usually they have you come back in 90 minutes) so I could get back to work during my lunch hour. Great customer service! Oh, and the free beer and cookies didn't hurt either :)

Profile Picture Marissa, 11/11/16, 12 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

We are getting our wedding bands here, and after talking to them about our issues with our engagement ring (had it made somewhere else), they have been super helpful and haven't pressured us about pushing our budget or anything. I am so excited for our wedding bands, and so happy with the service here! They have warranties and guarantees that seem really good in comparison to other places.

Profile Picture Holly, 10/15/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Wed. Bands

My fiancé and I got our wedding rings here. The staff was friendly, patient and knowledgeable about the different metals for the grooms band. They offered refreshments and we never felt rushed. She even cleaned my engagement ring so that it didn't look so dull compared to the wedding bands I was holding it next to. We got a discount for us both buying our wedding bands there at the same time and if you have the rings shipped to your house (NJ for me) then they don't charge sales tax. Which means big savings when you're spending a lot of money. Overall great experience.

Profile Picture User2772814, 1+ year ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

This jeweler is great. Everyone who works here is so friendly. Our jeweler is so personal and remembers fun details about what's going on with our lives. He takes the time to get to know us and what we want. He completely respects our budget and found us options that work for us. They're great to allow me to come in and get both my engagement ring and wedding bands whenever I like. I purchased my wedding band and my husband's from here.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/30/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

My fiancé and I just purchased our wedding rings from Steven Singer, we had Lanny as our salesman and he is the best!! So nice and easy to talk to! Definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture Janine, 9/4/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Wed. Bands

We went to Steven Singer to buy our wedding bands, and were extremely happy with the selection there - they have so many to choose from! The prices are extremely affordable, and our bands were ready to be picked up a month after we ordered them. We can't wait to wear them forever :)

Profile Picture Jenna, 8/13/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

My fiancé and I went to Steven Singer to look at engagement rings. We originally went together to get ideas and to make sure I liked the types of rings that I thought I liked from pictures. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. He then went back on his own and worked with Steven Singer himself to make my ring more beautiful than I ever could have imagined.

Profile Picture Becky, 7/16/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

When my husband was getting ready to propose to me, he went the traditional route and asked my parents. My parents were nice enough to offer a family diamond. His plan was to use diamond and design a band for it. He went to numerous jewelers but they wouldn't help him unless he bought all stones through them.

Living in the PA area he had heard of Steven Singer and decided to give them a shot. They were more than willing to help design a beautiful custom engagement ring using our diamond. He made a beautiful band and even decided to add two more stones to it. They gave free parking, free drinks and snacks and had very knowledgeable employees. It was a fun and hip atmosphere!

We ended up going back to them for our wedding bands. I got a band that matches my engagement ring and he got a simple band. In the end he had to return the band due to any allergy but they were most accommodating. They have a 100% money back guarantee! (for if she/he says no, doesn't like it, doesn't fit, etc). This is why the statement "I hate steven singer" is perfect for their company. NO other companies offer the amazing guarantee. They also clean my ring every 6 months and check diamonds.

Thank again for making our dreams a reality.

Profile Picture Jeanine, 10/9/15, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Engag. Rings, Custom Wed. Bands

We can't recommend Bob at Steven Singer Jewelers enough! He helped my fiancé through the engagement ring purchase and patiently answered all of his questions. The ring Bob helped him select is stunning! We returned together to select our wedding bands and Bob was great. He helped us select the best bands and made us feel very comfortable. I get so many compliments on my rings and love wearing them. Go to Steven Singer and ask for Bob! You'll be glad you did!

Profile Picture Sheri, 10/3/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

I worked with Gigi. She was absolutely amazing and helped me pick out the engagement ring for my fiance.

Profile Picture Mary, 4/17/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

We bought my custom engagement ring and both of our wedding bands from Steven Singer. Quality is amazing and customer service is amazing!

Profile Picture Deanna, 3/20/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Engag. Rings, Custom Wed. Bands

My fiance and I both bought our wedding bands at Steven Singer, and we were more than happy with everything: the service, the selection, and the people! Our sales associate was friendly and very knowledgeable about the different metals and types of rings were were looking for. It was a no pressure environment; he didn't make us feel obligated to buy anything on our first visit, and he was great about showing us options in different price levels as well. They made the whole process fun and affordable.

Profile Picture Adrianna, 1/27/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

What can I even say about Steven Singer... THEY ARE AWESOME! We had so much fun creating my engagement ring and picking out our wedding bands. Tom helped us create my dream engagement ring. We drank wine and ate cookies as we looked! He was nice and not pushy and he taught us SO much! When we went back for our wedding bands I couldn't find something that sat nicely against my engagement right.. I feel horrible that I forget her name now, but the girl who helped us was wonderful! She found the most perfect band to go with my engagement ring. We recommend Steven Singer to all of our friends! They're fun, knowledgeable, and priced great!

Profile Picture Meredith, 12/6/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

My fiancé got my engagement ring here and I love it. So we decided to go back to look at wedding bands. They were so helpful and we got our bands through them too. Couldn't be happier!

Profile Picture kelly, 10/31/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

My husband got my engagement ring from steven singer so it was no question as to us going their for our wedding rings. the whole staff at steven singer is so welcoming and nice. from the moment we walked in we felt so welcomed and were explained very thoroughly about the rings. i would recommend steven singer to anyone!

Profile Picture User3235161, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
3.9

My husband was able to sit down with one of the jewelers and design my entire engagement ring himself. It make my ring that much more important to me know that he designed it himself. They only thing is that they get very busy and you may have to wait to be able to get a spot at the counter.

Profile Picture Jae, 8/30/14, 3 Reviews
4.3

I love my rings! They were very helpful and patient there. Make sure you make an appointment, it gets very crowded!

Profile Picture User4225770, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
4.1

My husband and I got our wedding bands and my engagement ring at Steven Singer Jewelers. Although we had an issue with the original diamond purchased for my engagement ring, they were quick and professional about finding a solution.

I do feel as though they are a bit overpriced, but in the end, I really love my engagement ring and our wedding bands.

Profile Picture Kaylyn , 6/14/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Steven Singer is the best! Our jeweler Tom is spectacular, super friendly and helpful and very down to earth. I can get my ring cleaned anytime I want free of charge and on the spot. They also resize for free, same day.

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/10/14, 4 Reviews
3.8

The only reason I gave them a 3.8 is because our sales lady was way too pushy & their hours aren't the best for people who don't live in the city!
Our sales lady kept trying to change my husbands mind about what ring to choose & kept putting her opinion in about the color or his ring (she didn't like the dark colors on him because he is pale). She was so pushy he told her he liked what she picked, when she walked away I asked him if that was really what he wanted & he said "not really but I don't care anymore". In the end he & I got exactly what we wanted.

Profile Picture Kate, 5/2/14, 10 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

My rings are stunning. Thank you steven singer!

Profile Picture User3851339, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews