Key Elegance Reviews

8 | Denton, NC

8 Reviews for Key Elegance

Sarah Johnson · Married on 08/03/2019

My mom hired him (I’m the bride)

Steve played piano at my wedding and he did a great job! 10/10 would HIGHLY recommend, he’ll work with you and he’s very flexible! I loved working with Steve!!!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Cara · Married on 08/06/2016

I hired Steve to accompany a vocalist for my wedding ceremony at the Charlotte City Club and would highly recommend him for your wedding or other pianist needs. The vocalist accompanying him was a personal friend of mine traveling into Charlotte for the wedding. As a result, she was not available to rehearse with Steve until the day of the wedding. While this might stress some brides out, Steve was available to discuss the event with me in advance, we came up with a rehearsal timeline and process that worked for both of us, and I had complete confidence in him based on his responsiveness, professionalism, samples of his performances available, and high reviews across multiple sites. He did an excellent job performing, site reading music, even improvising where necessary. The vocalist passed along very high regards from her experience working with him. I also believe he is an excellent value for the quality of experience and level of professionalism he provided.

Sent on 08/16/2016

Steve was great and very flexible. The music was outstanding and his patience was remarkable!

Sent on 10/25/2012
  • User2719471 · 2+ years ago

Steve was everything we hoped for and more. He's not only very talented, he's professional, accommodating and a delight to work with. I recommend his services without reservation. You won't be dissappointed!

Sent on 10/17/2012

Jessica · Married on 08/20/2011

Steve did a great job with our ceremony and cocktail hour music. I wasn't at the cocktail hour to hear the music, but heard great things from our guests. He was timely, easy to get in touch with, and easy to work with. Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/17/2011

Leah · Married on 09/19/2009

Steve did such a fantastic job playing at our wedding. He was efficient at setting up, doing so without any effort from anyone else. His playing really added that special touch that we were looking for. He even worked with us to play a pre-recorded acoustic guitar song for the recessional and played that seamlessly with his piano pieces. It was all very magical!

Sent on 02/15/2010

Debbie · Married on 09/15/2007

Steve,

Thank you so much for providing our ceremony & reception music at Carmel Country Club on Sept. 15, 2007. You made what was "the hardest part of my wedding planning" to be so effortless and such a relief after Pete and I found you. I had no idea how to blend a country club wedding setting into a service that still retained the "meaningful and spirtual" meaning through music that we wanted our ceremony to represent. For every question I had, for every song I could not name, you were so professional and helpful to offer suggestions, while encouraging me to "pick the music I wanted to make our day special," not worry about the setting and how the music would fit in, and leave the rest to you. Well, I did, and YOU HELD UP YOUR END OF THE AGREEMENT. Thanks more than anything for allowing Mike & Amy as a part of the musical portion of our wedding ceremony with you and especially for stepping in for them as their "sound guy" when the sound equipment we ordered didn't show up at the Club. Everyone in attendance, from Mike & Amy, to all our family and friends commended us on what a professional job you did and how beautiful all the music was. You gave us exactly what we wanted, even though we couldn't necessarily give you much guidance as to what type of music we wanted play -- just lovely piano, soft dinner music with plenty of romance. Somehow you picked the tunes right out of my head from only a few leads I could offer you. The rest was a BEAUTIFULLY PERFORMED, soft & romantic day of lovely music and meaning-- a day I still relive even two years later! Thank you for everything.

Sent on 02/25/2010

I was very pleased with Steve! He is a talented muscian and very professional. He was able to play all the songs I requested and was very unobtrusive. He communicates quickly and clearly.

Sent on 07/22/2013