Steve G. Productions Reviews

79 | Longmeadow, MA

79 Reviews for Steve G. Productions

Lindsay · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing!

I feel like finding a DJ is one of the most important things in wedding planning, they are your reception entertainment. My husband and I met with Steve G and as soon as we walked out my husband said to me we need to hire him, he has such a passion for what he does. We met with other DJ's but none of them compared to Steve G. Not only did we have Steve G do our music we also had him do a monogram for us. From the music to the lighting to the monogram everything was just awesome. We can not reccomend him enough. He will have that place rockin all night long! Soo what are you waiting for contact him he books up fast :)
    We promise you and your guests won't be disappointed!!
    Lindsay & Alex

Sent on 10/27/2018

Holly · Married on 08/04/2018

We just LOVED working with Steve! We had a barn as a venue, and I read that barns sometimes can present challenges to DJs with sound quality, so I wanted to use someone who was familiar with our venue. Our coordinators highly recommended Steve G and I'm SO glad they did! He is so friendly and easy to talk to and totally understood our vision. I had high expectations for DJs and was super picky with what songs played. I gave him a long list of songs that I wanted/liked, and just trusted him beyond that. and he COMPLETELY delivered! Our wedding was so fun because everyone was up and dancing! The dance floor was packed, the music was perfect and totally our style. We had so many people tell us since our wedding that it was the most fun wedding they've ever been to because of the music and dancing. He also did our uplighting, so the barn looked just beautiful. And he handled our music and the mics during our outdoor ceremony, which was perfect and went off without a hitch. Everything was amazing and flawless - just contact him, you will not regret it!! he's the best!!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Jess · Married on 01/06/2018

I truly don't think I can say enough good things about Steve! From the moment we met him, we knew he was going to make our reception a blast. At our meeting, he took the time to go through each aspect of the reception, and make sure we understood how everything worked. When we weren't sure about certain decisions, he helped us make them and provided his professional opinion! He was incredibly responsive, and answered any and all questions we had.
    Our reception was so much fun, majorly thanks to Steve. Although we had a smaller wedding (around 65 guests), the dance floor was PACKED all night!! He knew exactly what to play to get our crowd out of their seats, and took requests from guests, which was a big hit. During cocktail hour and dinner, he also played music that was perfect for the setting, and really added to the feel of the room. He also provided lighting, which looked incredible!
    He was incredibly organized, and did a great job of rounding up our bridal party and family for introductions, speeches, and dances. I really could not have imagined our wedding day without his services - thank you so much Steve for helping us have such a fun, amazing experience!

Sent on 02/10/2018

Tracy · Married on 11/04/2017

Steve was amazing from the moment we met him to the very end. Not only was he professional but he was so easy to work with. Our dance floor was ALWAYS full and the music was just what we wanted to hear. Steve hands down made our reception perfect and fun!!!!!! I would recommend him to any couple searching for that awesome DJ.

Sent on 01/24/2018

Amanda · Married on 10/07/2017

Steve was absolutely fantastic! My husband and I can't say enough great things. From the moment we met him, we knew we would be in great hands. The dance floor was packed all night. My father in law sang our first dance, and was able to coordinate everything easily with Steve. We incorporated foam light sticks which were also a big hit! Thank you for an amazing experience Steve! If you are looking for a DJ who is a pleasure to work with, is professional and personable, and will keep your dance floor going all night, you should definitely choose Steve!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Ashley · Married on 10/07/2017

Steve was the DJ for my wedding this past fall and he did an amazing job. We decided to work with Steve after his numerous recommendations for our various vendors. He is a true professional and was very quick on his responses leading up to the wedding. Steve was so organized and arrived at the wedding way before necessary to ensure everything was set up and ready to go. The reception was so much fun with the songs he played and the lighting. The dance floor was never empty and we had such a great time. I would recommend Steve to all brides or grooms looking for the perfect DJ. Thanks so much, Steve!

Sent on 11/23/2017

Amanda · Married on 07/22/2017

Steve G was an AWESOME DJ- personable, lively, professional!! He's been doing this for a while and made it very clear from the start that he was in it to please the couple. My husband and I had met with a few other DJs who were not that way at all. Steve is a true professional. He took our music suggestions and played the style of music we liked and the flow of the songs was flawless. He made sure to get the pronunciations of everyone's names which was much appreciated too! Everyone was up and dancing the entire night, which was the plan! We HIGHLY recommend Steve G- he will not disappoint!

Sent on 08/10/2017

Erica · Married on 07/08/2017

We couldn't have been happier with Steve as the DJ at our wedding in July! He did an incredible job getting all the equipment we needed for the ceremony, my friends sang and we needed speakers, microphones etc.- he truly made the ceremony run seamlessly even though there were lots of moving parts. He also took the time to speak with my friend a few weeks before to make sure he had everything we needed. The reception was perfect and he had people up and dancing the whole time. We truly couldn't have asked for anything more. We highly recommend Steve!

Sent on 08/03/2017

Tara · Married on 07/07/2017

Steve was the DJ for my matron of honor's wedding, so when it came time to plan my own I thought of him first. I remembered how well Steve was able to engage the group and get the party going. When we met with him twice to go over details of the wedding he was very accommodating to our requests. He quickly put us at ease because he was very thorough with planning and details, and he assured us that we wouldn't have to worry about anything. We didn't have to stress about anything at the reception, it all went off without a hitch and all of our requests were honored. Steve was very engaging and made it fun. We would definitely recommend him to another couple!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Melanie · Married on 06/24/2017

Steve is an experienced DJ and it shows! He has a way with the crowd that I've never seen before! His playlists are always fun and lively, and keep people dancing! I'd definitely recommend Steve for your next event!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Liz · Married on 05/27/2017

My husband and I met Steve while we were walking through the venue we picked for our wedding, and he was there setting up bright and early for a wedding that day. What a fortunate coincidence. I was speaking with the caterer and my husband went and talked with Steve. We didn't have a DJ booked yet, so why not? I didn't get the chance to speak with Steve that day, but he told me "that's our DJ". His first impression of Steve was that he was professional, experienced, and accommodating. I couldn't agree more. We met with Steve to go over the details of the wedding and his experience is such that you can come in with as much or as little detail as you want, and you can absolutely trust that he would handle the rest and execute it flawlessly. He was everything we hoped for in a professional DJ and a person. For a wedding, he stated and fulfilled the statement that it is truly about the couple. He worked well with all of the vendors, had an incredible music selection, and made it easy for us. PS - his lighting creative was an added bonus! It set the mood for dancing and looked great in photography. Thank you Steve!

Sent on 06/23/2017

Devyne · Married on 05/26/2017

From the moment I contacted Steve I knew he was the right guy to hire for my wedding! The whole process was easy and unstressful! He was there not only as a DJ but a support system as well! We had the pleasure of also being able to hire him for our Jack&Jill! Our guest were able to experience a little of what to expect at the wedding and we got numerous compliments on him! It made me even more excited for my wedding! Steve is a pleasure to work with, he makes you feel completely comfortable, he's easy going and does not pressure you at all in your decisions! He is very knowledgeable so if you are having a tough time deciding on music for any part of your big day he will be able to recommend things and not feel offended if you go with something else! He was always reassuring me that it was going to be amazing no matter what! I highly recommend him for any of your DJ needs!!!

Devyne & Justin Clement

Sent on 07/06/2017

Alyssa & Dave · Married on 05/20/2017

Book Steve G as your wedding D.J. We hired Steve on the recommendation of our wedding planner and it was one of the best decisions that we made. His professionalism was clear from our first call. And on the wedding day -- Steve was fantastic! He was a great emcee which allowed the evening to flow seamlessly (from cocktails to introductions, dinner, speeches, and cake). Then he had all of our guests up and dancing all night!

Sent on 10/12/2017

Karen · Married on 02/18/2017

Steve is amazing to work with. He kept the guests at our wedding on the dance floor all night. He's professional, fun and his passion for music and entertainment helped make our special day absolutely perfect! Thank you, Steve, for all your hard work!

Garet and Karen Young

Sent on 07/02/2017

Eric · Married on 10/14/2016

Steve does an amazing job! He is incredibly thorough, thoughtful, and knowledgeable of everything involved for your big day. We were very impressed by his preparedness for the day and also his willingness to accommodate our requests – like individual wedding reception entrance songs, even at specific points in each song. We were able to play some of our favorites during cocktail hour and the reception too. This made our day very special to us and to those around us. When we met with him prior to the wedding, he gave us absolute 100% confidence that he was ready to roll and would handle everything professionally – and he did! His feeling of the crowd and the atmosphere is tremendous, and many of our guests raved about him throughout the night. He also worked very smoothly with all vendors. We can’t recommend him enough! Thanks Steve!!

Sent on 10/23/2016

Lauren · Married on 10/14/2016

I was recommended to Steve by our venue, and I am so happy I contacted him. From the very first call, Steve was very knowledgeable, professional, and really cared about what we wanted for our wedding day. Since we were planning our wedding from afar I did not have the chance to meet with Steve until the week of the wedding. With all of the other craziness going on that week, Steve made us feel at ease, and we felt so confident in our decision to work with him. He was very flexible with all of our requests, and gave us guidance when we were unsure about certain song choices or how the flow of the night should go. He walked through every step of the night so we would know exactly what to expect. He provided the music for our outdoor ceremony and everything was perfectly on point. We had requested specific song choices for cocktail hour and Steve followed through without a question. Steve had a great presence throughout the reception starting with announcing the bridal party and getting the guests excited for our entrances, to feeling the crowd out to make sure the dance floor was always full. He also provided beautiful uplighting that added a nice glow to the room and created the warm ambiance we were looking for. All of our guests raved about how great he was and how they had a blast on the dance floor. Steve really went above and beyond what we could have expected and I am so thankful he was a part of our day!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Lauren · Married on 10/01/2016

Steve was not only an AWESOME DJ (he had everyone at our wedding dancing until the very end of the night), but he was also so wonderful to work with. He listened to all of our requests, and made all of our guests feel welcome and taken care of. He also did AMAZING lighting at our venue which was my grandparents' house - so much so that my Grandfather is looking into having similar lighting installed permanently. I can't say enough good things about Steve - if you want a great DJ, who is responsive, puts you at ease, and is overall just a super nice person, he is your guy!

Sent on 10/12/2016

Steve kept our guests dancing all night long! We had an amazing night! Thank you so much!!!!!

Sent on 09/25/2016

Steve was absolutely amazing. Our guests struggled to find a time that they were willing to leave the dance floor. Steve was very accommodating during our ceremony and reception. We would use and recommend over and over

Sent on 10/02/2016

Rachel · Married on 08/27/2016

Steve G played our wedding reception and he was wonderful! Right from the start on my phone calls out to DJs he stood out to me. He is very attentive, helpful, knowledgeable, and professional. He made our reception so much fun. We loved the music selection. My husband and I aren't big dancers normally but we were out there on the dance floor all night. If I could rate him any higher, I would. I highly recommend Steve if you want the very best!!

Sent on 10/07/2016

Maria · Married on 08/21/2016

We hired Steve to DJ our wedding and he was amazing to work with! I told him I was shy and don't like being the center of attention and he immediately started throwing out different ideas we could do at the wedding to make me feel more comfortable. At our wedding, Steve played the best music and our guests were dancing all night long - as a matter of fact, at the end of the night, guests were complaining because they wanted to stay longer and dance! Steve is professional, responsive and simply the best!

Sent on 09/06/2016

christie · Married on 08/06/2016

Steve is without a doubt the best DJs you can choose for your wedding. Upon our initial meeting I had told Steve my biggest nightmare was if no one wanted to dance. Rest assured, once the dance floor opened, everyone was up and people did not leave until the night ended, even chanting for him to play one more song! Steve was incredibly easy to work with and is incredibly approachable and easy going. Based on our initial meeting alone, I knew that he would be a great choice for our wedding and I am happy to say I was correct. Steve was very detail oriented and made it very easy to plan the musical components of our wedding and reception. As someone with tons of experience, he was able to guide us in a few area in which we were unsure. If you are looking for someone to keep the dance floor going, look no further! We have been receiving many compliments about how great the music and dancing was at our wedding and have Steve to thank for that!

Sent on 08/17/2016

Chelsea · Married on 07/16/2016

Steve was extremely easy to work with and made the process of selecting styles of music to play during different parts of the day very simple. Everyone had a great time and there was never a dull moment.

Sent on 07/30/2016

Christina · Married on 07/01/2016

Steve is an absolutely amazing person and DJ! So easy to work with! From the moment we got engaged, we knew exactly who we wanted to have at our wedding! Steve is so personable and truly dedicated to his work. His compassion for his job shines right through him. He is easy to talk to, get ahold of, and will give you advice to help make your day perfect. Steve does more than just DJ, he will actually get out on the dance floor and dance with your guests! He truly enjoys what he does and wants to make any event exactly what you imagine. I cannot recommend Steve enough! You will be so satisfied!!

Sent on 09/12/2016

sarah · Married on 06/18/2016

Steve was our DJ for our wedding on June 18th 2016! However, Steve is so much more than a DJ. He is a planner, organizer, designer, entertainer and so much more all in one. Our wedding was truly amazing due to the spectacular presentation Steve put on. The ceremony was perfect, the reception room was magical, the music was exactly what we asked for and the our guest were fully entertained throughout the evening. Due to Steve's organization and leadership, everything went smoothly and as planned. We could not have asked for more. A week later and were still receiving complements about how great of a job you did. Thank you for making our day so special and really caring about what we wanted. Your dedication to your job shows in every detail. Thank you again, Mr. and Mrs. Malone!

Sent on 06/27/2016