100 Reviews for Sterling Limousine

Standard Limo (2)
Van (2)
SUV (1)
Flat Screen(s) (1)

Sterling Limousine was awesome for shuttling our guests back and forth between my daughter’s wedding venue and the nearby hotel! The driver was prompt, personable and extremely accommodating!

Profile Picture Karen, 8/3/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Easy to work with. Very accommodative, flexible. Very clean fleet. Professional and friendly drivers.

Profile Picture Gokul, 5/5/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Premium Stereo, Privacy Partition, Multi-Locations, Round Trip, Shuttle, Stretch Limo

We hired a Lincoln 6x limousine from Sterling to shuttle bride, groom and two photographers between hotel and venue with various stops along the way for Philly photo. I received a text in advance (and on time) from the driver, Juliusz. He was very accommodating while we corralled the wedding party downstairs, as he had to circle the block a couple of times. Juliusz was extremely professional and courteous. Also this service was extremely reasonable so a win/win. Highly recommend Sterling.

Profile Picture James, 2/10/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Stretch Limo, Multi-Locations

Rented a 18-passenger Hummer for 3 hours. I researched 10 different services and Sterling had that best price to accommodate our wedding party. Sterling exceeded expectations by texting updates about driver information and arrival. The driver arrived ahead of time, was very polite, and made our wedding party feel more than comfortable. I was very pleased to say the least.

Profile Picture User7491252, Recently Married, 15 Reviews
Services Used: Round Trip, SUV Limo

We had an amazing experience working with Sterling Limo for our wedding. Their staff was beyond helpful, always available and handled every question, concern and change with kindness and professionalism. The bus driver was safe, on time and very helpful in the rainy weather. The bus itself was clean and comfortable. I would recommend Sterling Limo for any of your events!

Profile Picture christina, 11/18/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation

I ordered an SUV to take the bridal parties from the hotel and venue. I received text messages for confirmation, announcing arrival, and from the driver to introduce self and provide contact information. I didn't use it, but there was an option to track the vehicle. Additionally, I ordered 2 hours worth of continuous transportation before and after the wedding for guests. The drivers were polite, personable, and punctual. Their prices were very affordable. I would highly recommend this service!

Profile Picture Caroline, 10/8/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: SUV, Shuttle, Round Trip

Sterling was very responsive to emails and calls. They offer an amazing deal with two hours before and after the reception so I didn't have to pay for someone to sit in the parking lot.

Profile Picture Diana, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Van, Round Trip

Sterling Limousine was a pleasure to work with for our wedding day! Chrissy at Sterling was super responsive right from the start and was able to accommodate any need we had. On the "day of", the driver arrived on time and got us everywhere we needed to go in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend Sterling to anyone looking for great service!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We booked Sterling as the shuttle for our wedding on 6/23/17. They were awesome to work with! We sent a detailed timeline for our 29-passenger mini-bus to shuttle the wedding party and guests all over the place throughout the day. We had 2 hotels, a venue, and an after-party location to consider in the mix. Our driver showed up on time and stuck with our schedule to a T. The bus itself was really, really nice and new. With a shuttling schedule that could have been pretty complicated, Sterling handled it with ease. They were a great choice and a great value!

Profile Picture Elyce, 6/23/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Sterling limousine was such a great vendor to work with before during and after the wedding. They were so easy to get in contact with, which is very helpful. Also, they were so pleasant and accommodating the day of the wedding. The driver was very polite, and I am so happy we chose them to be a part of our special day. We also liked that we were able to book just a shuttle to and from the wedding without having to pay for the hours in between, which is what a lot of other companies require. So we were very happy, and we would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Brittany, 6/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation

The customer service representative Chrissy Beeman was very efficient. Always ready to answer any questions and help. The bus driver was very potential, and friendly. The bus was very nice and clean. I would highly recommend their services.

Profile Picture Cathy, 6/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

I used Sterling limousine for my drive to the airport after my wedding. They were prompt and professional and I definitely would consider using their services again in the future!

Profile Picture Amy, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

I have nothing but great things to say about our experience with Sterling! We booked 2 limos, a shuttle and a getaway car for the end of the night. All of our drivers were early, courteous and all-around phenomenal! It was raining when we got to the church, so the driver held an umbrella for me and walked me inside. I thought that was such a nice touch! Sterling also sends you a text with a link to track your drivers, which was awesome. I didn't use the shuttle, but our guests had only great things to say about it. Thank you, Sterling!

Profile Picture User6016175, 1+ year ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Premium Stereo, Sedan, Shuttle, Stretch Limo, Round Trip

Chrissy and the team at Sterling were so wonderful to work with for our daughter's wedding in Philadelphia! They worked with our logistical needs, were quickly responsive to every email and question, followed up promptly, and made sure we knew exactly who and what to expect. The drivers were fantastically polite, and their easy going professionalism put everyone at ease. I would recommend them highly for any occasion, but certainly for your wedding transportation needs!!

Profile Picture Sue, 4/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We used sterling limousine for our wedding on St. Patrick’s Day 2017. The service was outstanding picking up my bride and wedding party to go to the church and then taking us to our reception. All of this took place during the rush hours of a Friday evening without a glitch. We highly recommend this company who treated us like family.

Profile Picture John, 3/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Standard Limo, Bottled Water/Ice, DVD Player, Fiber Optics, Premium Stereo, Privacy Partition, Multi-Locations

We hired Sterling to run shuttles for our wedding--three weeks before the big day! They worked with us, providing quick and accurate quotes. Chrissy in particular was very responsive, and we were able to secure transportation for our wedding party and guests with ease. We booked a 29-person passenger bus to transport our guests from the hotels to the venue.

On the day of the wedding, the shuttle driver arrived early, and was helpful in getting our items, as well as our guests, out quickly. He was familiar with Philadelphia traffic and got everyone to and from the venue in a professional and timely manner. As it rained just before our ceremony, we were very grateful to have a good shuttle driver!

Profile Picture Jacqui, 10/9/16, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Round Trip, Party Bus

We used Sterling for transportation from our hotel to our wedding venue for the bridal party. The limo driver was extremely friendly and professional. After getting several quotes from various companies, we found Sterling to be competitive in pricing and it made the decision even easier (they came with a recommendation from our wedding coordinator, as well). My husband and I would absolutely recommend Sterling for reliable, reasonably priced limos!

Profile Picture Megan, 9/16/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, DVD Player, Fiber Optics, Premium Stereo, Privacy Partition, Stretch Limo

My husband and I used Sterling limo for several trips during our wedding weekend. Every driver was amazing, friendly and professional. We used the stretch hummer for our wedding party transportation the day of the wedding. Such a smooth riding car! We comfortably fit the six members of our bridal party, my husband and myself into the stretch. Getting in and out with the dress was fun, but the driver was very helpful.

We used their car service for the ride home from the reception and to and from the airport. The cars were immaculate and all had bottled water for us. The drivers were great and let me ride in the front since I get car sick.

Profile Picture Robyn, 9/11/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Bottled Water/Ice, Sedan, Stretch Limo, Multi-Locations

We had our wedding this past Friday, August 12th. We used Sterling limousine as our transportation and I couldn't be happier with our choice! Before the wedding we had some changes to our reservation, and Chrissy was able to work with us and complete those last minute changes. The day before the wedding we got confirmation about our transportation, the day of the wedding they sent us txt when our driver arrived (for limo and shuttles). Everything was on time, and I didn't even have to worry about anything. The transportation was clean and exactly what we booked. Thank you guys for helping us make our day perfect!

Profile Picture User5490739, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Multi-Locations, Round Trip, SUV Limo, Shuttle, Bottled Water/Ice

Sterling Limosine was amazing! We rented a 6 person limo to bring me and my bridesmaids, my husband and his groomsmen, and our parents to the venue from our hotels as we wanted to take pictures before the ceremony started. In addition, we rented the mini-bus (29 people) to bring our guests from the hotels to the ceremony, and then back to their hotels after the reception.
Sterling Limo was great to work with! On the day of, I received text messages and emails about the status of my limo/bus, who the driver was, and their number if I needed to contact them. The drivers were very polite and prompt. I highly recommend Sterling Limo for anyone looking to reserve their wedding transportation.

Profile Picture Heather, 6/26/16, 13 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Premium Stereo, Privacy Partition, Multi-Locations, Round Trip, Shuttle, Standard Limo

My husband and I couldn't have been happier with the service Sterling provided on the day of our wedding. My husband and I, along with our photographers, went around the city with Greg Hartman; and he knew exactly where to go and and kept us on time throughout the early evening before the wedding. At the end of the night, William Felton was the driver and he made sure everyone was accounted for; and when I called him after the band was done playing, he answered the phone and politely let me know he was on his way back to pick us up. First class drivers and Chrissy Breeman kept us in line when we were going through the itinerary and the rest of the 'before wedding' process. You guys were wonderful to work with. And those text messages informing us when the drivers were arriving were awesome!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/25/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Premium Stereo, Shuttle

We booked the stretch limo for our transportation from the hotel to the venue. We wanted something special for myself and parents and my husband and his parents to arrive in and it was worth it. They were very professional and on time.

Profile Picture Kate, 6/11/16, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Stretch Limo, Multi-Locations, Round Trip, Bottled Water/Ice

I had a great experience working with Sterling for my wedding. Before our wedding they sent out an email with the schedule for the day and then on the day of the wedding they sent us text messages when they were on their way to pick us each up. The limo bus we had was very clean and beautiful on the inside. They were on time and our chauffeur was great! Couldn't have asked for a better experience and for such a reasonable price!

Profile Picture User4624779, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, DVD Player, Fiber Optics, Premium Stereo, Multi-Locations, Party Bus

We used Sterling for our wedding in Chester County on Nov 7. They were so amazing - timely, and great communication from the service about driver's information and location times. Chrissy is wonderful to work with! We used their wedding package which gave us 2, 2 hr shuttle services for our hotel guests before and after the reception. We also got a separate van for the bridal party. Great service and great value!

Profile Picture Erica, 11/7/15, 6 Reviews