stephen decato photographer Reviews

Rockland, ME
Rating 5.0 out of 5, 12 Reviews
View more information

Teresa Married on 08/06/2016
    Stephen and MaryEllen were a joy to work with in every aspect for our wedding day photography. They are very talented, professional, responsive, and easy going, everything you could ask for in a wedding vendor. They met with us for an initial meeting which was very informative, and then met with us again a few months before at our wedding ceremony site and first look location in preparation for the big day, and they were quick to respond to all of my emails in between. They got every single photo we asked for, and captured every moment on our wedding day. They were very accommodating and were happy to go with the flow- even during some heavy rain events during our post-ceremony schooner cruise and reception! In addition to everything else, they are kind people and we really enjoyed sharing our special day with them. We are so happy with all of our photos, they are just perfect. We cannot thank them enough!
    Natasha Event on: 01/06/2015
    Going into the photography session without knowing how to take engagement photos, this couple was very accommodating and professional. They drove about 30 minutes in the snow to our location. In the freezing weather, they took beautiful pictures of my fiancé and I, coming up with all sorts of fun ideas, even asking us if we had any ideas in mind. We really enjoyed the fact they focused on candid moments, which produced the best photos in our opinion. The package I purchased included an hour and a half photo session, with a private photo gallery online, photo rights, and a personalized USB inside a beautiful photo personalized case. I would recommend these photographers to anyone who would like a fun, no stress session that produces stunning results.
    Kathy A. Married on 08/18/2014
    Stephen and Mary Ellen were AWESOME!!! As it was just the bride, groom and minister for our wedding, our choice in photographer was paramount in being able to share our special moment with our friends and family. We are so grateful to have found Stephen and Mary Ellen! Not only did they gel with our lifestyle and personality, they helped us decide on a few things for our ceremony. We sincerely don't think we could have done it without them. Our pictures are perfect -- capturing the ceremony so well. We were lucky enough to get married atop Mount Battie after a short hike up the carriage trail. Stephen was with us every step of the way. We HIGHLY recommend Stephen and Mary Ellen for your wedding.
    Sarah Married on 07/26/2014
    Stephen and Mary Ellen were such a great choice in capturing our wedding. They were flexible with running from building to building while the bride and groom were getting ready. Stephen and Mary Ellen are beyond professional, easy going and just a pleasure to work with. I cannot recommend them enough!
    Thanks again,
    Sarah & Warren
    Rachel Married on 06/14/2014
    Stephen and Mary Ellen were such a joy to work with! It was a very laid back ceremony, and Stephen and Mary Ellen were able to get a lot of fun shots of my husband and I without it looking like we were posed dolls. Looking through my wedding photos, we can relive all of the emotions we were feeling before, during, and after the ceremony thanks to their beautiful work. They were fun and relaxed, while staying very professional. They listened to our special requests and were very creative on their own. Lastly, we got our pictures back less than 2 weeks after the wedding! We would HIGHLY recommend Stephen Decato Photography!
    Katelyn Married on 06/08/2013
    This photography company was amazing. Stephen and his wife took some amazing photo's, were very easy to work with and were just a pleasure overall!!!
    Jennifer Married on 09/08/2012
    Steven and maryellen were so awesome throughout our special day! We could not have asked for a better photography team!! The photos are absolutely gorgeous!
    Alastair Event on: 08/01/2012
    Brilliant service, could not have asked for more.
    A very kind photographer and his assistant, making us feel relaxed. Stephen went above and beyond to help me arrange my wedding proposal surprise to my fiancée.
    I would 150% recommend Stephen, and was very pleased with our photos, that we will crerish forever.
    Thank you Stephen - if I win the lottery I ask you to take a photo diary of my future wife and I as we travel around the world!
    Rachel Married on 11/19/2011
    We were VERY satisfied with the services provided by Stephen Decato Photographer! Steve went above and beyond our expectations! He stayed for the whole event, which was great! His professionalism and friendly disposition was a warm and welcoming addition to our special day! I would definately recommend Stephen Decato Photographer to anyone who's looking for these great qualities in a photographer on thier special day.
    Sincerely grateful,
    Rachel K.
  • W
    Willow Married on 07/30/2011
    Stephen Decato was a true pleasure to work with! His creativity and love for photography shine through every photograph! He has an innate ability to capture the essence of every moment in his photography. I would kindly recommend his services to anyone. His presence is stellar! He created a space for fun and enjoyment ,making it easy to relax and feel very natural while getting my pictures taken. Thanks Stephen!!!

Kindly,
    Willow H.
  • User1374140 2+ years ago
    Stephen and Mary Ellen were great to work with. They were always out of the way while capturing some very nice quality pictures. They were extremely accommodating and prepared for our event.
    Kati Married on 10/04/2014
    Stephen and Mary Ellen were a dream to work with! The day of my wedding it was raining and with my crazy, stressful family Stephen and Mary Ellen were so calm and easy to work with, I hardly noticed they were there! Even though we were rushing, late and in the rain they captured beautiful pictures and didn't miss a beat. They were so relaxed the whole entire time and i absolutely love all my pictures. They made sure ahead of time if there was something special or anything meaningful that I wanted captured and they got them all.