StephanieAnn Photography Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 13 Reviews
View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Hannah Married on 07/21/2018
    The photos came out beautifully, and Stephanie was a sweetheart to work with! Glad she and her partner Scott had taken our photos.
    Lindsay Married on 10/22/2016
    Stephanie and Sean did such an amazing job photographing our wedding! We booked Stephanie very early on in our planning process, and she was great at keeping in contact with me as the months went by. I loved her ideas with different shot suggestions, and over all such a pleasure to work with, and great quality for the price!! We got our prints back just a couple weeks following the wedding and they were absolutely beautiful!! So unbelievably happy that we choice her to capture our special day :)
    Jackie Married on 10/08/2016
    Stephanie is truly amazing we did not only our wedding but save the date photo shoot with her. She listened to what we wanted and the end result of both shoots exceeded our expectations we are so glad we went with her for our special day! All the small details on our big day that we forgot to ask her to get photos of she didn't! Thank you Stephanie for doing amazing work!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 02/06/2016
    We had the pleasure of having Stephanie photograph our engagement and wedding photos. We initially chose her because her prices were affordable and she offered an engagement/ wedding package. Right off the bat she put us at ease and made us feel comfortable in front of the camera which is super important in order to get great photos. Stephanie is so sweet, fun to work with, and her work is amazing! I'm so happy she was there on our special day!!
    Lisa Married on 10/10/2015
    Stephanie is the Best! Not only does she take amazing pictures, she makes you feel comfortable while shooting. She has great ideas on how to capture your special day. She took great photos of my entire family, friends, and of all of the decor/food pretty much everything. I also love how she doesn't over edit pictures like a lot of other photographers. She is very talented and highly recommended. Plus she makes beautiful head pieces that are perfect for wedding.
    Jenna Married on 06/08/2015
    Stephanie was amazing & professional. Made my husband & I feel so comfortable & relaxed while she shot our wedding pictures. She didn't make us feel rushed or any of the above. I will definitely use her again in the future. Thanks Stephanie.!!
    Ashley Event on: 05/02/2015
    Working with Stephanie is easy and she does an amazing job. She will work with you to see what you really want! Highly recommend her services!
    Kelly Married on 04/05/2015
    Stephanie was awesome and the best.
    Alejandra Married on 03/27/2015
    Great experience! Very professional
    Samantha Married on 08/09/2014
    Stephanie was so easy to work with and her photography was AMAZING!!!!!! I always get compliments on my wedding pictures. I have been and will continue to recommend her to everyone!!
  • Married2013
    Lindsay Married on 09/21/2013
    Stephanie did a wonderful job on both our engagement photos and wedding photos. Our engagement session was tons of fun. We didn’t have any special props or a change of outfits but she utilized the natural props and special moments to capture some great shots. She was very accommodating on our wedding day and went along with a lot of the silly photos we wanted to get. Our photos came out beautiful. She made a beautiful photo book for us and included in in the package. I would definitely recommend Stephanie Stepp with StephanieAnn Photography as your photographer!
  • User2144267 2+ years ago
    Amazing young lady. She makes sure you are happy with the photos you are getting and provides suggestions when necessary.
    Chloe Married on 01/09/2016
    Stephanie did a wonderful job on our wedding photos and we were able to receieve them a little over a week, which wasn't bad. I had contacted Stephanie with such short notice and even changed my date and she was still able to accomadate me and even changed her schedule to fit me in. Overall, it was a great experience and I will definitely be hiring Stephanie in the future for other events!