Stephanie Walls Photography Reviews

19 | Snohomish, WA

19 Reviews for Stephanie Walls Photography

Tori · Married on 07/21/2018

Stephanie and James photographed our wedding on July 21st, 2018 at the Woodland Park Zoo. Throughout the whole process, they were professional, fun, organized, and very thoughtful. They were easy to work with on the day of the wedding and took absolutely stunning photos. I couldn't be happier with the way the photos turned out. They took excellent staged and candid photos. If you are looking for a photographer, definitely reach out to Stephanie Walls Photography!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Taira · Married on 05/29/2016

Stephanie and James were amazing . They worked so hard to ensure that we got all of the best possible poses with our family ,bridesmaids, and groomsmen. They even took all the detail shots of our attire and accesories. They are super nice amd fun to work with.

Sent on 06/06/2016

David · Married on 05/29/2016

Stephanie and James were AWESOME!!!! They literally saved our wedding in the last few weeks after we had to cut ties with our original photographer. They both made our wedding day very stress free. I would recommend Stephanie Walls to stranger, family and friends alike. They truly have a great value without skimping on quality. VERY HAPPY

Sent on 06/18/2016

Stephanie was amazing!! She did a really good job expediting things amongst the craziness, making sure that we stayed on schedule and got all the pictures we needed.

Sent on 06/03/2016

Samantha · Married on 12/12/2015

This was the best experience i could ever imagine! They were amazing photography couple and were so flexible with us. My wedding started off a mess and they really helped turn it around. They were so responsive and good with all the questions i had! The pricing was great since We were getting married and were broke! I will be asking them for there wonderful services again! Thank you so much you guys!!!

Sent on 03/07/2016

Bill & Jenn · Married on 10/11/2015

Stephanie & James were absolutely FABULOUS....we would use them again in the future & would happily recommend them to our family, friend & clients.

Sent on 01/09/2016

Stephanie Walls Photography's reply:

Thank you we had so much fun time shooting Jen and your wedding. Best groomsmen vows ever . Congratulations again :)

Katie · Married on 08/08/2015

Wonderful to work with!! Very easy going and open to your own personal ideas!! Although I was stressed and my wedding felt chaotic Stephanie is very calming and go with the flo! I couldn't of asked for better people to work with!!

Sent on 10/05/2015
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 06/28/2015

THEY ARE AMAZING!!! I honestly have no idea where to start...There is just so many great things to say about Stephaine and her husband James. We met them well in advance before our wedding. And I am super glad we did because from the first day we met I knew they were the perfect pair to capture our special day. They were there from the very start of it all. Stephanie went out of her way and was willing to come take photos of my bridal shower. That honestly meant a lot to me because I feel like she captured everything from our engagements, bridal shower, wedding rehearsal, and up till our big day. Throughout our engagement I really felt like both Stephanie and James has been their for us and it makes me sad that our wedding journey is over. They even spoiled us with little gift boxes filled with goodies and a beautiful canvas of one of our engagement photo. Thank you so so so much for being there for us and capturing everything. I totally recommend them to capture your special event. You won't regret it.

Sent on 08/14/2015

Sara · Married on 04/18/2015

I was so impressed at how comfortable they made everyone involved feel. It was like we were all instant friends and knew that everyone involved was in good hands. The photos are amazing and I really was happy with the unique ideas they had and also how well the moment and lighting was captured.

Sent on 05/04/2015

Steven · Married on 09/07/2014

Stephanie and James were so wonderful to have at our wedding. They were extremely helpful and positive and really knew their stuff. They were great with my nieces and nephews. They were also flexible about the rehearsal dinner which we had as a barbecue at a park. Just over all an incredible photography team.

Sent on 12/26/2014

On time, friendly and knowledgeable. Glad to have our wedding done by them.

Sent on 12/10/2014

Shyla · event on 03/02/2014

They had a contest, and I was 1 of the winners. They are very friendly and outgoing. They travel the distance to the location of your choice. It was and outside shoot, kinda cloudy and cold that day, the photos turned out excellent, loved them.
    Stephanie and James are awesome together and I believe that is a great deal of what makes their talent shine! Thanks for the great time!
    Very affordable for the quality and quantity, as well they travel to the location of your choice.
    Getting results of photos was very quick get come back, with all the necessary documents and releases to print my own.
    3-F's Very Friendly, Flexible, Fast = Five Stars across the board in my book! :)
    See for yourself, book any occasion...You'll be glad you did!

Sent on 04/16/2014

Brittany · Married on 07/28/2013

Stephanie and James take amazing pictures I would definitely recommend there service.

Sent on 12/21/2013

Shyla · Married on 06/15/2013

My son and New bride hired Stephanie Walls Photography, wow, what an awesome job. They were very in tune with what shot you wanted and a lot in tune with being creative. They also made sure they captured every moment either her and her husband, they both were shooting different areas. They drove along way to look at the property, and drove home that same night, to turn around they next morning and come back..Double wow. No one had to sell an arm or a leg either. Great Pictures, great sense of humor, with some of those shots....Thank You

Sent on 07/16/2013

Stephanie Walls Photography's reply:

Thank you for the such kind works, it was our complete honor. You have a great Son and he married a loving beautiful women

Samantha · Married on 06/08/2013

Stephanie Walls Photography could not have done a better job. Everything was above and beyond. From the creative photo ideas to the wedding help. They did an amazing job. Coming out of our event we didn't just have a photographer, we had a few life long friends. We would recommend them to anyone that needs any sort of photos done. Thank you for everything you did. You guys rock! -Samantha and John

Sent on 06/14/2013

Stephanie Walls Photography's reply:

It was a our complete pleasure it was a indescribable honor to get to experience your two family's coming to together and a very cherished event for such a beautiful couple and such loving family

john · Married on 06/08/2013

Would have had them for the wedding time after time lol

Sent on 06/15/2013

Heather · event on 04/14/2013

I recommend Stephanie Walls Photography for your photo needs. I had a family season down and with 2 rowdy boys down at the beach wanting to do their own thing, Stephanie was more then patient and willing to work with them. Shots caught while they were playing and goofing around. There were fun props to be used and customized to my family. I was in love with the pictures and service done. The shoot was relaxing and just played out like a normal day with laughing and fun with friends..

Sent on 06/20/2013

Kerstin · Married on 03/20/2016

I would recommend Stephanie and James to anyone looking for great, professional, and friendly photographers for their wedding or any event. They were easy to work with and I love our wedding pictures, just received them in the mail and they send them in such a beautiful package too. Glad I found these guys, will definitely use them for other photography needs too!

Sent on 05/04/2016
  • Daniel

Daniel · Married on 08/02/2014

Stephanie Walls Photography did a fantastic job: they took hundreds of quality photos for a great price, and were very flexible. They also got to know us personally along the way. We are so thankful to them for capturing all the important moments of our wedding day!

Sent on 09/04/2014