Stephanie Strydom Photography Reviews

Stephanie Strydom Photography 5
  • F

Felicia · Married on 07/20/2019

Stephanie was a natural!

Stephanie did such an amazing job! She got there and went right to work taking some beautiful pictures of dresses and shoes while we were getting ready! Even though the temperature outside was brutal she got the shots! Our sneak peeks were breathtaking

Sent on 08/13/2019

Kelsey Taylor · Married on 09/09/2018

Amazing Wedding Reshoot

We used Stephanie to do our wedding anniversary reshoot. Our wedding day photographer who I will not list was absolutely horrendous! My husband and I decided to do a one year anniversary reshoot and Stephanie was by far the best decision we made. We wish we would have hired her for our wedding day. she was so easy to relate to from the moment she stepped out of her car and it was so nice that she offered many different options of places to go for our reshoot to make sure we had a location different from our original ceremony. I would recommend her over and over again. We look forward to doing a Christmas mini session I hear she offers a really cool location during the holiday season!

Stephanie Strydom Photography 6
    Sent on 02/21/2019

Sarina · Married on 07/14/2018

Stephanie and her team were incredible. There are not enough words to convey how happy we were with our experience. I will hire her for any and every future event where I need quality service and excellent photos! Not only was the product and service impeccable, but the attention to detail right up until the end was truly above and beyond our expectations. I recommend Stephanie Strydom Photography to everyone, the best quality that anyone can afford.

Stephanie Strydom Photography 7
    Sent on 09/09/2018
  • Aimee

Aimee · Married on 09/30/2017

Former bride forever customer

Stephanie was amazing at our engagement shoot. We were dealing with a cold, rainy fall day with a 7 year old and 14 year old who couldn't stop goofing around. Not only was Stephanie patient, but she also joined the boys in making jokes and having fun despite the blah weather. Come the day of the wedding, her attention to small details was mind blowing. She offered assistance while getting ready and even helped my mom help me get into my dress. Since the wedding we have had additional work done by Steph. She gave just as much attention to the mini session as she did our wedding. Her photography is truly a work of art to be cherished for a lifetime.

Sent on 11/16/2018

Dawn'marie Lima Elliott · Married on 11/14/2016

One word amazing!

Stephanie puts all her passion into her work and it shows. She is professional, patient and just amazing to work with!

Sent on 07/14/2019

Emily Austin · Married on 09/24/2016

Our Photographer for life

I used Stephanie for our engagement and wedding photos. She was amazing. Not only did she do a wonderful job as a photographer, she went above and beyond by basically being a wedding assistant for the day. There was a moment before the wedding where I was still getting ready and a large crowd of guests showed up early, and I almost had a panic attack. Stephanie swooped me up, took me to a private room, and got me a drink. She was awesome!!
    Since then, Stephanie has also photographed our daughter’s newborn pictures and will be photographing her 1 year pictures soon!! She will be our family photographer for as long as she is in business (so hopefully forever!!) we love Stephanie!

Stephanie Strydom Photography 15

Heather D. · Married on 03/10/2019

1.4
      3.0
      1.0

Not very good. I wish we hired someone else.

Stephanie was hired to take photos at my wedding, and my wife and I are very unhappy with the quality of our 250 photos. Out of them all, we can use fifteen, but even those don't look professional. I cannot believe how much money we spent on what we got. We were promised a very partial refund, but Stephanies communication hasn't been good concerning that and we havent gotten any money back. It is with a heavy heart Im writing this review because we waited so long for good photos we never got :(

Stephanie Strydom Photography 20
    Stephanie Strydom Photography 21
    Stephanie Strydom Photography 22
    Stephanie Strydom Photography 23
    Sent on 11/13/2019

Stephanie Strydom Photography's reply:

Heather & Helena,
    I am sorry you feel the way that you do. As I said in our communications, it seemed as if you were looking for a different style of photography. I did the very best i could with what I had available. Your partial refund is on its way.
    The first photo you used in your review, that is saturated & orange was not edited by me & doesn’t properly reflect my work.