Stephanie Ray Photography Reviews

7 | Dallas, TX

7 Reviews for Stephanie Ray Photography

Leah · Married on 03/16/2018

Stephanie was awesome to work with and very professional. The world has many photographers, however, when you go with Stephanie you have picked the best! She makes you feel at easy and comfortable

Sent on 03/21/2018

Ben · Married on 09/23/2017

AMAZINGLY FANTASTIC JOB!!! She was great and went above and beyond all expectations. Definitely use her!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Sara · Married on 05/06/2017

Stephanie and her team did an amazing job for our daughter's wedding!! The time of day was 11:00 a.m. and in a wooded area. She captured many precious moments of love, excitement, and joy! Stephanie is very professional, prompt, flexible, talented, and easy to work with on costs!
    Thank you for making Sara's wedding day so awesome!

Sent on 06/08/2017

Stephanie Ray Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! I am so glad you and your family are enjoying the images. It was a beautiful wedding day, and I was honored to capture it for you!

Lauren · Married on 10/08/2016

Don't hesitate booking Stephanie for your wedding! She is amazing and so fun to work with! My husband and I hate being photographed but she made us feel extremely comfortable in front of the camera. I was super impressed with all the shots she took- she and her team really captured the fun, excitement and love on our wedding day and we couldn't be happier. We just found out we are pregnant and I can't wait to see if she'll do a newborn shoot for us! Love love love her and her photography style!

Sent on 03/02/2017

Kara · Married on 08/13/2016

Stephanie is very professional. She put me at ease on my wedding day. I knew she had everything under control. My guests enjoyed her friendly personality. I used her photo van that day and it was a huge hit. I have amazing memories and stunning photos.

Sent on 02/28/2017

Tracee · Married on 06/05/2016

Stephanie was the best. She actually came along with us to select the best rooftop locations for our downtown Dallas engagement shoot. Our engagement and wedding photos are so beautiful and we received them within a very short turnaround. I look forward to working with Stephanie for future photo sessions.

Sent on 11/01/2016

Jon · Married on 09/20/2014

I've known Stephanie Brown Ray for years as a friend and creative collaborator... and knew immediately that we wanted her to photograph our wedding. We also knew that for our destination wedding that we would need and be asking alot of her. Although she is a friend... I was delighted by her professionalism and creativity... even under pressure, and it made working with her so very easy. I would recommend her for any photography assignment... but your wedding, especially. Xojc

Sent on 02/16/2017