Stephanie Motyka Photography Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Amy
    Amy S. Getting married on 01/15/2022

Wonderful photos of large group!

We hired Stephanie to take family photos on the beach - 4 adult couples and a toddler. A lot to wrangle! Steph guided us on how to stand and what to do with our hands, etc. and made it super easy and comfortable for all of us. Super flexible with scheduling and very communicative throughout the whole process. She turned around the proofs and the final photos really quickly for us, as well! Even though all the pics were on the beach, she got a huge variety of shots and backgrounds. We're so happy with the results and will have these prints on our walls for many years to come! Thank you, Steph!

Stephanie Motyka Photography's reply:

I’m so happy you enjoyed the session and love the photos! I had so much fun meeting with you all at the beach and working on these for you. I would love to see the prints when they find their home on your walls!
  • Tyler
    Tyler C. Married on 09/10/2021

Stephanie is a Rockstar Behind the Lens!

Choosing a photographer was one of the more stressful parts of wedding planning knowing that it’s the photos of that day that will truly last forever. With that being said, we are SO happy to say we have no regrets about choosing Stephanie Motyka to capture our special day! She is such a Rockstar behind the lens. She was everywhere capturing EVERY moment. She was organized with a list of our essential family photos and especially excelled capturing the candid moments and expressions. We didn’t even have to wait too long for the final gallery to be shared with us after her professional edits. We’d definitely recommend Stephanie!!

Stephanie Motyka Photography's reply:

I’m so honored! Your wedding day was a blast and so fun to capture. I hope you look back at your gallery and remember all the fun you had surrounded by love. Cheers!
    Brianna S. Married on 07/29/2021

Amazing pictures!

Stephanie is an extremely talented photographer. She is organized, detail oriented, professional, and easy to work with. Her work is AMAZING! I cannot thank her enough for capturing the true happiness and love felt on my wedding day!

Stephanie Motyka Photography's reply:

Thank you Bri! You and Kevin were so great to work with and I’m so glad you enjoyed every moment of it!
  • Kara
    Kara F. Married on 06/20/2021

Outstanding!

If I could give Stephanie more than 5 stars I would without a doubt! Since our first contact she was responsive, flexible, and truly worked to understand the vibe and vision we were going for. Even though 2020 had other plans for our wedding, Steph was there for us to reschedule everything and even made herself available for our spontaneous micro wedding in September. Our pictures are amazing and she made us all feel so comfortable. We cannot wait to continue working with Steph and look forward to her photographing our large celebration next year!

Stephanie Motyka Photography's reply:

You two are the best! I’m so glad I was able to ease some of the stressful tasks 2020 brought on. I am beyond excited for your big celebration in the future!
    Kelsey O. Married on 05/15/2021

Better than Contacts

We honestly couldn’t have asked for a better photographer for our wedding. From start to finish Steph was amazing- she kept us on a timeline for the ‘must have’ photos while making sure we were still laughing and enjoying the day. When we received the photos I was shocked to see how many of the little moments she was able to capture without us even realizing she was taking photos at the time. The quality of her work left me speechless but one of our groomsman really hit the nail on the head when he said, “these pictures are better than I see with my contacts”.
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea L. Married on 09/15/2019

Wedding photographer

What an ease it was to work with Steph and her team. She made our wedding by capturing all of our special moments that we will keep forever. She had great tips and tricks to get the best shots of us and are crazy wedding party. Thank you so much.

Stephanie Motyka Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for trusting us on your big day! Moose was the cutest little flower dog, making the day so memorable. We still love looking back at your photos and I hope you do too!
    Liz O. Married on 09/11/2019

Incredible talent!

Steph was beyond a pleasure to work with... she is not only insanely talented and thoughtful in her shooting but her kindness, and comforting yet professional personality makes it so easy to work with her. I highly recommend Steph for engagement sessions, wedding day photography and everything in between. Every single guest at our wedding was blown away by what she was able to capture. Can’t wait for more life events to happen that we can include Steph in!

Stephanie Motyka Photography's reply:

You both were a dream to work with! Your wedding was so amazing and special, I’m so honored to have captured it for you!
  • Camille
    Camille D. Married on 08/17/2019

Stephanie is the best!

She has such a great eye for photography and somehow managed to be everywhere at the same time to capture every special moment of our wedding. She was so quick in getting the pictures to us and sent us such a lovely keepsake box with the flash drive and some prints. We are so happy with our photos and so grateful for Steph!!

Stephanie Motyka Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! I always do my best to get photos to clients while the magic is still fresh. I hope you keep enjoying your photos from your day for years to come!
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly L. Married on 08/08/2019

Couldn’t be happier

I was an out of town Bride and Stephanie’s profile caught my eye! Classic, beautiful pictures. She was very responsive to all my questions, extremely personable and friendly! Greg and I couldn’t be happier with our experience! She captured every moment of our wedding day in such a beautiful way. We still can’t stop looking at our wedding photos! Would highly recommend!!

Stephanie Motyka Photography's reply:

You two are so in-love and it shows in your photos. I’m so glad you love them! It was such a pleasure to work with both of you and your family!
    Rachel K. Married on 06/15/2019

Wonderful! Wonderful! Wonderful!

I had the best experience working with Steph for our wedding photos. She was very responsive, reasonably priced and super easy to work with! We also got our wedding photo website a week after the wedding, which was awesome! Would highly recommend her services. If my husband and I are in need of a photographer again for a different event/celebration, we would absolutely reach out to Steph again!

Stephanie Motyka Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! You and your families were so welcoming and kind, it was such a nice day. I wish you both a lifetime of happiness!
    Lisa M. Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing. Gorgeous photos.

Stephanie was beyond our expectations. She did an amazing job and we were so happy that she captured our wedding. Would totally recommend her to anyone.

Stephanie Motyka Photography's reply:

Thank you both so much for your kind words! It was such a pleasure to work with you to capture your day!
    Krystal T. Married on 10/20/2018

Photographer With an Artist's Eye!

Stephanie was an absolute delight to work with! Her love for photography blended with her artistic eye, resulted in beautiful photos that really captured those special moments and fine details. Stephanie was very professional and her package pricing was more than fair for the excellent quality and timely fashion in which we received our pictures! If you're looking for all of that and more...I highly recommend Stephanie Motyka Photography!

Stephanie Motyka Photography's reply:

I’m so glad you love the photos as much as I love taking them!m. It is always a pleasure to work in great company. Thank you!
    Chelsea Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing pictures!

Stephanie was absolutely great to work with. She was flexible and willing to accommodate our schedules and needs to shoot our wedding. The final outcome of the pictures could not have been better, we are thrilled with how they turned out. Also, the turn around time of the photos were EXTREMELY quick. Thanks again, Stephanie!

Lou & Chelsea

Stephanie Motyka Photography's reply:

You two are so full of life and love, which reads thru your photos! The day was so intimate and cozy too. I'm so honored to have been there to capture it for you. Thank you!
    Samantha Married on 08/18/2018

Best Photographer Ever

Stephanie went above and beyond as our wedding day photographer. When we got our sneak peak photos (the next day) I was speechless. She got photos of us during the ceremony that were so perfect and I don't even remember seeing her there. They did a fantastic job at capturing every moment of our wedding. I honestly never thought photos could look so good. Scrolling through all of them really does take us back to that day and how absolutely perfect everything was! We plan on using Stephanie for any and all photo shoots in our family's future :) HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Stephanie Motyka Photography's reply:

It was truly a pleasure to work with both of you! I hope you can look back at your photos for years to come and remember the great day that began it all. I can't wait to see where life takes you and your new family!
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay Married on 09/24/2017

Laidback Professional with Artistic Eye

Steph captured the casual, fun vibe of our brunch wedding. She was able to get the kids to smile and have fun while taking photos. She also really utilized the venue and its surrounding gardens for the photos.

Stephanie Motyka Photography's reply:

Your wedding was so fun and family oriented. Definitely the youngest wedding party I've ever worked with and it was great! Thank you !