Stephanie Maurie Photography Reviews

14 Reviews for Stephanie Maurie Photography

• Rebecca

Rebecca Blake · Married on 11/16/2019

Simply Amazing!

Stephanie was truly amazing! Not only was she a joy to work with but she is immensely talented and her work is absolutely beautiful. She was so personable and made me and my husband feel so comfortable during our engagement/wedding pictures. She helped me SO much when it came to a timeline for our wedding, helping to make sure everything ran smoothly, and engaging with not only the wedding party but the guests as well to help capture our special day. I am so grateful to have had Stephanie involved in our wedding day. I would recommend her to every bride looking for a photographer for their wedding, they will not be disappointed.

Sent on 11/20/2019

Hannah Hageman · Married on 09/08/2019

Thank you stephanie!

Stephanie was an absolutely amazing photographer!! We planned a wedding from across the country, and Stephanie made it so easy. She perfectly captured the vibe of the day!! We love looking through our photos and cannot thank her enough for the result. She was great with our families, kids, and extremely flexible. Would recommend her to anyone!! Thank you Stephanie!! :)

Sent on 11/03/2019

Krista · Married on 05/11/2019

Best Wedding Photographer!!

Looking for an amazing wedding photographer?? Stephanie is the BEST! From the moment I met Stephanie she was so kind, easy to work with, and very accommodating. Her work is flawless and our pictures turned out better than I could have ever imagined. I love looking back on our pictures because they truly captured the spirit of the whole day! Book Stephanie TODAY!!!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Alyssa · Married on 09/22/2017

Stephanie was so amazing to work with throughout the entire process. She was always quick to respond to my emails and offered several times to walk around the venue with me to scope out the best places for pictures. When the wedding day came she already had several ideas which was a huge load of my shoulders. Stephanie really knows what she is doing and guided us through posing the whole day. I've only seen a couple pictures so far but they are incredible! Her pricing is very reasonable as well. Thank you Stephanie!

Sent on 10/15/2017

Stephanie was so great! Not only did she take over a thousand incredible pictures but she was so nice and friendly. She made sure we were getting everything we wanted and more! Her personal service is exactly what you want from a wedding photographer, someone who cares and does great work. Her website is easy to use, prices very reasonable for the area, and her online photo gallery was easy to navigate.

Sent on 06/16/2016

Hillary · Married on 06/07/2014

Stephanie did a wonderful job for our engagement and wedding photograph. I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone. A friend of mine in my masters program has already used her for a family photo shoot. Stephanie is great with communication. On the day of our wedding when everyone was nervous she kept us all calm. The pictures turned out perfect!!

Sent on 07/03/2014

Antoinette · Married on 10/31/2012

We were referred to Stephanie through my boss and his wife. After looking at the artwork she did for their wedding we wanted to meet with her as soon as possible to take engagement photos. Everything ran very smoothly with all of our events. We used Stephanie for our engagement photos, took her to Jamaica for our destination wedding and she took photos of our reception back in the states.

She gets along great with many personalities, so taking her with on vacation we tried to make sure she wasn't just there for work but to expand her talents in a new place. Stephanie's artwork is beyond amazing. Her personality is very comforting, she fits right in. We are so glade we have met her and look forward to using her for our future photography either pregnancy, baby, boudoir, family. She has an amazing talent and is not just a photographer! You will be more than pleased with her capturing the most special moments of your life! Thank you Stephanie it was definitely our pleasure.

Sent on 02/12/2013

Stephanie did a wonderful job at our wedding at the Morton Arboretum. Her work perfectly balanced our wedding party with the lush fall foliage. She was wonderful to work with, very responsive via email and other communications. I was really happy that she came out to walk through the wedding venue ahead of our wedding day just so she could scope out the best locations for photos.

I would definitely recommend Stephanie to anyone who is looking for a balance of artistic but natural photography. Also, she has great photography packages considering the very reasonable costs.

Sent on 02/08/2013

My husband and I booked Stephanie Maurie for our wedding; and she is a must for yours! With our all-too-reasonable package we got Steph for a fantastic engagement session at a location of our choice. We weren't rushed; she allowed us to take our time in fact, at multiple different locations downtown.

On wedding day she and her 2nd photog spent all day with us - again at multiple locations spending time with the bridal and groom parities separately. She captured all of the intricate details that I spent so much time and attention to beautifully. Her attention to the details, big picture and personalities of such a large crazy group was handled like a champ.

My package included a credit for an album as well - she and her designer worked patiently with me while I changed my mind and took my time making sure that everything was just perfect.

I only have two regrets: I didn't do a Trash the Dress session with her; and I wish I had thought ahead and hired her to capture the rehearsal dinner as well!

I highly recommend stephanie to any bride! When the time comes, we can't wait to have her take baby pictures for us too!

Sent on 02/21/2013

Brittney · Married on 06/30/2012

Having Stephanie as my photographer for my wedding was one of the best decisions I made for my whole wedding. She is so easy to work with and is very flexible. She makes sure she captures all the great moments of your day while staying calm and even helping those being photographed stay calm as well! I have so many great photos from the big day I can't even choose which ones to frame! I would highly recommend Stephanie if you're looking for great, natural photos of your wedding. Her prices are extremely fair, and she is worth every penny :)

Sent on 02/09/2013

Tracey · Married on 02/04/2012

My husband and I interviewed many photographers when searching for the photographer that we would trust to capture the most special day of our lives. Once we met Stephanie, we knew she was the one for us. Stephanie is professional, genuine and extremely creative; all characteristics that we were looking for in a photographer. She was incredibly patient while listening to our needs and overall vision for our special day. As we worked with her, it was obvious that she cared about capturing every detail as much as we did! Trust me, on your special day knowing that you have a photographer that you trust allows you to sit back and soak in the important aspects of the day. Stephanie was there to capture all of our memories so that we could look back on them while traveling down memory lane. She is imaginative and her work is stunning. Each photo in itself is an incredible work of art. When you look at the pictures, you feel transported right back to the moment and that is exactly what we were looking for. We made numerous requests for specialty photographs and she was able to create them all for us. We were extremely pleased with Stephanie’s work; she has surpassed every expectation we had for a photographer for our wedding. We respect Stephanie’s professionalism and enjoyed her being with part of our big day. We really clicked and that shows in the finished product. I have already recommended her to many of my friends tying the knot and will continue to do so!

Sent on 02/11/2013

Cailin · Married on 10/15/2011

Stephanie was great to work with! Very easy going and calm, which was very helpful for me during stressful times. It was a pleasure working with her. And I love her photography!!

Sent on 11/01/2011

I fell in love with Steph's photographs and stalked her to get my wedding date booked! I didn't meet with any other photographers and booked her immediately! We loved every image she took...I would highly recommend her for any event!

Sent on 01/07/2014

Jennifer · Married on 09/21/2013

Stephanie does an amazing job photographing your big day. Her eye for detail and capturing every moment is incredible! We keep hearing from people how amazing our wedding pictures are -- and we agree! Thank you, Stephanie!

Sent on 12/27/2013