Stephanie Alexandra Makeup & Skincare Reviews

11 Reviews for Stephanie Alexandra Makeup & Skincare

• Tonya

Tonya Eckert · Married on 08/18/2018

You will not be Disappointed

Stephanie is sooo Amazing! I happened to call her only 2 days before my bridal shower. She suggested how perfect it would be for her to do my trial on the day of my bridal shower, she arranged her schedule to make that happen and I absolutely loved my results. Through the whole process her personality was so refreshing and calming. I felt like she was one of my best friends and she knew exactly what I wanted. She is a true artist and I would highly recommend.

• Lexi

Lexi · Married on 05/19/2018

Amazing makeup artist

Stephanie was recommended by my wedding photographer. She did my boudoir and wedding makeup. She made me feel so comfortable especially when I was so nervous on the day of my wedding. I will highly recommend her to anyone needing makeup services :)

BRITTANY · Married on 05/18/2018

Stephanie has given me three facials so far and my face has never looked better! She is gentle, yet aggressive at getting out the "junk" in my face. In addition to the facial, she gives a relaxing shoulder/arm/hand rub. It is such an excellent way to rejuvenate your skin and spend time in the company of a great person! Thanks Steph!

• W

Wendy · Married on 02/24/2018

Pedone Wedding

Stephanie is amazing! She was patient with my indecisiveness and after meeting with her twice I felt like she was part of the family! She made me and all my girls look perfect on my wedding day. If you have the opportunity to use her services I would highly recommend her!!

Phil · Married on 09/13/2017

I have never had a facial before. As a Man, I always thought is was frowned upon. But, finally she talked me into trying it. And I am so glad she did. Stephanie told me what products to get so I would be able to clean my face better then I do already. She also told me what products to use for my sensitive skin. I would high recommend Stephanie's services for woman and also for a man.

Niki · Married on 10/22/2016

Working with Stephanie was so much fun! Stephanie brings such a fun, laid back, down to earth vibe with her, which is exactly what any bride needs the morning of her wedding! Stephanie was super attentive to the preferences of each girl in my bridal party, making sure their make up reflected their style and making adjustments as needed. She worked so well with our other wedding vendors, too! I was so glad to have Stephanie with us the morning of the wedding for our make up!

Megan · Married on 10/08/2016

Great quality service! Stephanie was very quick to respond and super flexible with everything! Very reasonably priced and she delivers excellent service. I wish we could get married again just to hire her again!

Rachel · Married on 09/17/2016

Stephanie did the makeup for my bridal party (4 people), my mother, my mother-in-law and myself for the day of my wedding. She made us look BEAUTIFUL! I received a ton of compliments the night of the wedding and I love looking through my wedding photos. Prior to my wedding day, Stephanie did a trial and she was very flexible with scheduling. Stephanie traveled to our wedding venue to do all of our makeup and she arrived early, stayed ahead of schedule from the start (she was even able to fit in an extra person into the timeline!) and even stayed to do some final touch ups. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding makeup stylist! She made me look better than I could have ever imagined for my wedding day! Thank you so much Stephanie! I would highly recommend her to any newly engaged bride.

Brandi · Married on 04/16/2016

Stephanie Alexandra was AH-MAZ-ING!!!! She made me feel so comfortable, was really down to earth yet very professional at the same time!! I had a diverse trio of bridesmaids/MOB & MOG, with totally different skin/hair types and she nailed them all! All of our faces were FLAWLESS. Cannot praise her enough.

As a fellow professional in the industry, I can only rave about how AMAZING Stephanie is! She made my clients feel so comfortable, did an amazing job with makeup, and was such an asset to our photoshoot. I highly recommend her to everyone looking for a makeup artist and cannot wait to work with her again!

Stephanie Alexandra Make Up is a true sweetheart! She is talented, kind and a great deal for what you get. The perfect trifecta in the beauty industry. Oh, and did I mention flexible?!? I loved the Stephanie was so willing to be creative and produce beautiful artistry with my makeup, but she was willing to go along with my ideas as well. She is the first make up artist I have ever worked with that didn't really argue, but worked with me, and used her talents, for a perfect end result for my wedding makeup.