Stephanie Adkins Photography Reviews

Stephanie Adkins Photography 7
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 04/20/2019

You Won't Regret It!

First and foremost, Stephanie stood from other photographers before I even contacted her. When you go to contact her through her website, she asks you to tell her all about your love story. All the "sappy goodness." It was then that I knew this was going to be a great fit. Joe and I are not the ones to show our affection publicly, so we were a bit nervous about our wedding photos. I can't tell you how easy Stephanie and her second shooter, Mel, made things! I mean, to the point where I could completely see myself as new best friends with Stephanie! She was seriously so easy, efficient, and amazing to work with. We were so comfortable and had full confidence that they got some amazing photos of our wedding day. Our family and bridal party commented on how wonderful Stephanie and Mel were. They couldn't have missed a thing on our wedding day. They blew us away with their dedication to us. We just got our sneak peek and I'm already so excited to see the rest! They are amazing! Do not think twice about choosing Stephanie!

Sent on 04/30/2019
    Stephanie Adkins Photography 19
  • Emily

Emily Windatt · Married on 04/13/2019

Wonderful!

From the very beginning, Stephanie was amazing to work with. She was willing to work with our budget and super flexible when it came to last minute changes. Not to mention, her work is beautiful! She made everyone feel at ease and comfortable during the big day. And we are forever grateful for her work. I would recommend this gem to anyone!!

Sent on 06/27/2019
    Stephanie Adkins Photography 20
    Stephanie Adkins Photography 21
    Stephanie Adkins Photography 22
    Stephanie Adkins Photography 23
    Stephanie Adkins Photography 24
  • Y

Youlia · Married on 10/27/2018

Stephanie is the bomb dot com!

One of the most talented photographers I’ve ever worked with, which is why we booked her for our wedding! She is THE best!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Andie · Married on 09/08/2018

We had the greatest experience with Stephanie!! We contacted her regarding our engagement and wedding photography. She was quick to respond, so helpful, and accommodating. We are from TN, however we wanted our engagement shoot and wedding to be in the Charleston area. She provided us with a list of great spots to choose from. I remember we were worried about rainy weather for our scheduled engagement shoot and she provided other options and times, just in case. She made the session so enjoyable and easy! Throughout our wedding day, she was a rock star - helping with my dress, directing the family for portraits, and capturing every perfect moment. We received our sneak peaks and they are breathtaking! Hands down, the best photographer we’ve had the pleasure of meeting.

Sent on 09/25/2018

Maggie · Married on 06/17/2018

Stephanie was truly incredible to work with! She made us both feel comfortable and at ease on our wedding day. Her professionalism, quality of work, and calm demeanor made our engagement shoot, my bridal portraits and our wedding day a breeze. So many friends in our wedding party commented on how easy and quick the pictures were. I have never seen a photographer accomplish what she did in a short amount of time all while at ease. Having her as our photographer made us feel calm and confident the entire day as we knew should would capture special intimate details from our big day. We are more than happy with all of our pictures as they are STUNNING! Stephanie sure knows how to make the magic happen behind a camera, especially with your veil!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Heather · Married on 04/29/2018

Stephanie recently did my engagement photos and is booked for my wedding!! She made my fiancé & I feel so at ease & comfortable! She was extremely easygoing, friendly & professional. She was flexible about locations to shoot & captured the perfect light in every shot. Our photos turned out absolutely stunning, more than we could have ever dreamed & we will cherish them forever. We cannot wait to have her at our wedding!

Sent on 02/12/2018
    Stephanie Adkins Photography 25
    Stephanie Adkins Photography 26
    Stephanie Adkins Photography 27
    Stephanie Adkins Photography 28
    Stephanie Adkins Photography 29

Rachel · Married on 03/09/2018

I highly recommend Stephanie to everyone … She does such an amazing job and she does exactly how I want my picture to look like!

Sent on 02/07/2018
    Stephanie Adkins Photography 30

Pamela · Married on 12/22/2017

i highly recommend
    Stephanie because she captured this special day including every member of the family. She was a joy to work with.

Sent on 02/18/2018

Siva · Married on 05/20/2017

I realize this might be gushing, but Stephanie really did a great job in taking pictures for my engagement. Here is a break down of each category:

Quality of Service - The pictures turned out great and we used them throughout our website as well as got a small album made of the pictures.
    Responsiveness - I picked Stephanie because she replied so quickly to my email and was overall just very put together.
    Professionalism - Similar to responsiveness we had a phone call to discuss the plan and she really put me at ease. She was personal but understood her craft and with the high level of responsiveness made this process a lot easier.
    Value - From a cost perspective Stephanie was cheaper than most and her pictures and service were good enough to put her at the top here.
    Flexibility - The whole plan changed on the day of as these things go, Stephanie was great in keeping contact and rolling with the changes.

Thanks again Stephanie, it really was a great experience because of your help.

Candace · Married on 12/20/2016

Stephanie is great! She really aims to get to know her clients, so in that way she can produce photography that is not only aesthetically pleasing, but that captures the essence and soul of those she is photographing.

Sent on 04/03/2017

Mary Bennett · Married on 09/25/2016

Stephanie made us feel so relaxed and comfortable throughout our engagement picture photo shoot. We had so much fun with her, and she really seemed to understand what we were looking for! The pictures turned out so well, and we have them hanging in our house now! :)

Abbey · Married on 06/20/2015

I was nervous about taking pictures, but Stephanie made everything so comfortable and easy!! The pictures came out AMAZING!!!

Jordan · Married on 12/20/2014

Stephanie Adkins Photography is amazing! I could not imagine a more talented photographer. Stephanie captured just what I wanted without me even knowing I wanted it! She has a true photographer's eye. She takes her work very seriously and at the same time is an absolute joy to work with!! I highly recommend Stephanie Adkins for any special event!

Sent on 03/31/2017

Working with Stephanie was for my brother- and sister-in-law's engagement party was absolutely perfect in every way ... I can't have imagined using anyone else! She seemed to learn each personality at the party and capture those personalities on film ... laughter, smiles, funny moments, and more. Stephanie then went on the photograph the wedding and hit it out of the ballpark. She truly captures those special moments that you just hope your photographer is able to key in to. I could not recommend her more highly!

Sent on 02/08/2018

Becker · Married on 08/04/2018

Stephanie has been a joy to work with! She was extremely accommodating when my fiancé and I had postpone engagement pictures, and we couldn't be happier with the end result. We can't wait to work with her on our wedding day.

Sent on 06/18/2018