Steph Pickard Photo Reviews

Steph Pickard Photo 5
Steph Pickard Photo 6
  • Susan

Susan · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing experience with an incredible photographer!

I can’t even begin to say enough good things about Steph! She was an absolute joy to work with on the day of the wedding (and all of our correspondences prior!) She is so down-to-earth, kind and most importantly - an amazing, gifted photographer! Steph perfectly captured all of our beautiful moments and delivered the most stunning, authentic photos. We relive each and every moment every time we look at our pictures. Throughout the wedding planning process, I was unsure if I picked the right venue, if my vision would come out exactly as I wanted, etc. The one thing I had no question about was Steph. She made me feel at ease the entire process and I fell more and more in love with her work with each passing photo. She is truly the best! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/29/2018
  • Sarah

Sarah Paquet · Married on 10/06/2018

Exceptional Photographer

We are so glad we chose Steph as our engagement and wedding photographer! She was truly amazing.

From our first phone call to go over wedding packages, I knew Steph would be a perfect fit as our photographer. She was very friendly, funny and laid back. She asked lots of questions to get to know my husband and I, and to get a feeling of what we were looking for in our wedding photos.

We first met Steph in person for our engagement photo session. My husband and I had never done photos together—and we're not really the lovey dovey type—so I was concerned our photos would be awkward. But, Steph made us feel comfortable instantly. We had a blast during the photoshoot and were very pleased with how the photos turned out.

Steph kept in good contact with us leading up to the wedding and made it easy to coordinate details. She helped us with our wedding day timeline and had lots of suggestions for what types of photos would be good to capture.

On the wedding day, Steph was once again amazing. She took initiative to get the photos we needed—whether that meant corralling family members for our formal portraits or riding in the back of a golf cart all over the course to capture our first photos as husband and wife.

Steph truly exceeded all our expectations. She is kind, friendly, organized, knowledgeable, professional and talented. Our photos turned out amazing and we are beyond thankful that she was there to capture our big day.

Sent on 01/04/2019
    Steph Pickard Photo 7
    Steph Pickard Photo 8
    Steph Pickard Photo 9

Lauren · Married on 07/28/2018

Steph is truly an amazing artist we are so happy we chose her to photograph our wedding. The photography was very important to me and I was very picky with what I wanted. I looked through what felt like hundreds of potential photographers until I found Steph. Her style is laid back which was perfect for us. She made sure to capture all our moments without having us stop and “pose” which made our pictures so genuine and real. We are not a couple who takes a lot of pictures but Steph made us feel so comfortable and our pictures reflected that. Steph was also super organized and responsive to all my questions; overall she was jut wonderful to work with! I cannot emphasize how happy we are that she was our photographer!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Lindsay · Married on 11/04/2017

Steph takes the most naturally beautiful photos!

Sent on 07/23/2017

Steph Pickard Photo's reply:

Thank you Lindsay!!

Cassie · Married on 10/15/2017

STEPH IS NO JOKE THE VERY BEST! She made sure our pictures were US! She was so flexible too- she made sure our elopement and engagement photos were everything we could imagine! <3 if you are wondering if she is the right photographer for you, I’m assuring you SHE DEFINITELY IS!

Sent on 12/20/2017
    Steph Pickard Photo 10
    Steph Pickard Photo 11
    Steph Pickard Photo 12

Hannah · Married on 09/30/2017

Steph Pickard is one of those people that you meet and feel as though you've known forever. She made us feel so comfortable and we had so much fun working with her. Her work is absolutely stunning. We are so, so, so, grateful to have such gorgeous wedding photos to look back on for years to come. Call Steph! You won't regret it. :)

Sent on 12/22/2017

Evan · Married on 08/19/2017

Steph was absolutely incredible. Other wedding photographers use your wedding day as any other business day... they’ll take some photos, touch up a couple, and post the rest on their blog to gain likes.

Steph makes everything personal and authentic. You can always get in touch with her, and she gave us a USB of all of our wedding photos much to the delight of our families.

Her style is elegant, and you can truly tell she loves doing her job.

Plus she’s super affordable for the quality of pictures! She’s as best as anyone you will find for the job. She also brought on an assistant photographer for our wedding who was just as incredible, courteous, and professional.

My wife and I highly, highly, highly recommend her as your photographer for your big day.

Sent on 11/08/2017

Emily · Married on 08/19/2017

Steph was awesome! She was so nice, and made us feel super comfortable! We’re so happy with our wedding pictures!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Ashley · Married on 07/07/2017

Steph was such an amazing photographer to work with! She was very professional and listened to what we wanted for our photos. She also gave us excellent advice so our pictures would come out perfect as well as on locations to shoot at. She captured so many moments of our wedding I will be able to remember it forever

Sent on 09/29/2017

Steph Pickard Photo's reply:

Hi Ashley! Working with you and Dan was so wonderful, thank you so much for your amazingly kind words. It makes me so happy to know you love your photos as much as I do. :)