Stems By Em Reviews

Stems By Em View more information

• Meredith
    Meredith F. Married on 02/08/2021

Go with emma!

Emma made all of our floral dreams come true and then some! She is dedicated and passionate about what she does, and it really shows in all of her work. I cannot say enough good things about Emma. 10/10 recommend!

Stems By Em's reply:

Meredith... thank you so much! So, so grateful for the feedback, and am thrilled to hear you enjoyed your florals as much as I did :)
    Brittany L. Married on 11/20/2020

Don’t use anyone but Emma!

Emma is the best of the best! She was so flexible and helpful, and she does a beautiful job.
    She helped me work through what was best for our budget, and helped us pick the most beautiful arrangement. We were so blown away by how beautiful her work is! We had gorgeous white flowers and greenery for our bouquets, and garland and loose flowers for our tables. Emma can make any vision come to to life! I would recommend her to any bride looking for her floral visions to come true. Thank you, Emma!

Stems By Em's reply:

BRITTANY, you're so sweet, and I'm so thankful for your kind feedback. So grateful I got to play a small role in your big day!
  • Samantha
    Samantha E. Married on 10/19/2019

Everything I could have dreamed!

Working with Emma is such a dream. She is the easiest, fuss free florist I know. She has a bright / whimsy style that I love and a warm smile and attitude to go with. I planned my wedding from California, so finding vendors I could trust was huge. Emma and I met once in person. I knew immediately that she completely understood my vision. After our in person meeting we continued to talk, text, and email over the next year all while I threw her some of my crazy ideas like a tablecloth made of magnolia leaves. She made it happen and more. I wish I lived local so I could use her for everything from flowers to keep around the house to my super glam industry events.
  • Gabriela
    Gabriela C. Married on 08/31/2019

Best Florist!!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Stems by Em! She accommodated everything we needed, made everything look AMAZING, and was reasonably priced! Working with Emma was a pleasure, and I highly recommend her. Will probably us her again in the future! So hit her up for all your floral needs!! 💐