Stella! Baking Company Reviews

Stella! Baking Company 6
Stella! Baking Company 7

Cait · Getting married on 10/06/2019

Awesome!!!

Christine is great! She is very knowledgeable and was able to cater to my specific needs to create the perfect wedding cake! I would recommend Stella! Baking Company not only for weddings, but any event!!

Sent on 08/22/2019

Caitlyn,
    Thanks so much for the awesome review! We’re always happy to hear when someone loves & enjoys their wedding cake. I’ll be sure to share this with my team here at Stella Baking Company. We hope to see you again soon in The Bake Shop!
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 08/31/2019

Perfect Wedding Cake!!

Absolutely amazing wedding cake!! We imagined how our wedding cake would look years prior to our wedding and the cake lived up to be beyond our expectations! Our wedding cake was exactly what we wanted with our favorite logos on it. We went with funfetti and red velvet to change things up and it was super delicious. It was perfect. Christine did a great job. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 09/14/2019
    Stella! Baking Company 9
    Stella! Baking Company 10
  • chelsea129

Chelsea · Married on 08/10/2019

Delicious and beautiful cake and desserts

Our experience with Stella Baking Co. was perfect from the first meeting. Christine worked with us throughout the process and answered all my questions over the months leading up to the wedding. Our cake was a huge hit - chocolate chip cake with layers of chocolate buttercream and cannoli fillings. I can't wait to enjoy our top tier for our one year anniversary. The mini desserts were also delicious and plentiful. I highly recommend!

Sent on 08/30/2019
    Stella! Baking Company 11

Stella! Baking Company's reply:

Thanks so much for the great review Chelsea! We’re always happy to hear when couples enjoy their experience and wedding cake from Stella. I’ll be sure to share this with the rest of my team. We look forward to seeing you again soon in The Bake Shop!
  • Chuong

Chuong · Married on 07/07/2019

Beautiful cake! Friendly service and nicely decorated bake shop too.

The cake was absolutely great! Nice floral decoration as described by Christine, the owner of Stella Baking. The service was very friendly and accomodating, we will continue to stop by to buy the baked goods especially the raisin bread. We are glad we picked Stella for our cake! Highly recommended.

Sent on 07/24/2019
    Stella! Baking Company 12

Stella! Baking Company's reply:

Thanks so much for the wonderful review Chuong! We’re always happy to hear about couples loving their wedding cake. AND, we love hearing we’ll be seeing you again in The Bake Shop!
    See you soon!
  • Cristina

Cristina · Married on 07/06/2019

Delicious!

Getting the cake how we want couldn’t have been easier. Needless to say the cake was delicious!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Jaclyn Brutsche · Married on 05/31/2019

Our Perfect Cake

Stella Baking Company did our cake for our wedding on 5/31/19. Besides the cake tasting AMAZING, it also looked gorgeous! They were so helpful during our tasting to allow us to pick flavors, try them as cupcakes, and then any other combinations until we were happy with our selection. The tahitian caramel vanilla cake for two of our tiers was soooo delicious. This bakery did a phenomenal job on our wedding cake, and I would definitely use them for future bakery needs!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Stella! Baking Company's reply:

We truly appreciate the kind words Jaclyn, and for taking time to write such a wonderful review! Can’t wait to share this with my team! See you again soon in The Bake Shop!
  • Kimberly

Kimberly Strauch · Married on 05/04/2019

Go with the best!

Stella! is the cake vendor included with Scotland Run Golf Club and there is no question as to why! We decided to upgrade our cake flavors to the Tahitian Caramel, the Wedding Cake, Amaretto, and a Mocha Kahlua, and all four were drool-worthy delicious. We were a bit bummed when we were told mint was a seasonal flavor, but we were ultimately thrilled with our four selections.

From our very first tasting, Christine has been nothing short of amazing. She was responsive to e-mails, and was attentive to our feedback and requests when we weren't quite sure what we wanted. We got married on May the 4th, so we wanted something Star Wars related without being too "in your face" about it, and Christine delivered! She went online to find some Star Wars appliques and was able to put the fondant characters around specified layers. We were able to utilize colored ribbon and our silk flowers for the additional touches.

If you want your guests to rave about how delicious your cake was, go with Stella! I can't wait until our next event where I can visit her and enjoy her yummy cakes again.

Sent on 05/08/2019
    Stella! Baking Company 13

Kimberly,
    OMGosh! Thank you SO MUCH for the wonderful words! I can’t wait to share this with the entire team here at Stella. We truly loved creating your wedding cake, from the combo of flavors, down to the ultra-uniqueness of its decor, it’s definitely one that we’ll recall for quite some time!
    Looking forward to seeing you again soon in The Bake Shop!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Sheets · Married on 03/30/2019

Absolutely delicous!

Our wedding cake was absolutely beautiful, exactly what we wanted and beyond delicous. I’ve had multiple wedding guests ask where our wedding cake was from so they can eat more! Christine was always quick to respond to all of our questions. Planning was so easy and smooth. Thank you so much!

Sent on 04/22/2019

Hi Jennifer,
    SO happy to hear you loved your wedding cake! We appreciate the kind words. Can't wait to share this with everyone here.
    Hope you see you again soon in The Bake Shop!
    Sincerely,
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 03/16/2019

Incredible

Christine was amazing to work with! She was very attentive and really captured the look I was going for. The taste? Hands down the best cake I have ever eaten.

Sent on 03/20/2019
    Stella! Baking Company 14
    Stella! Baking Company 15

Hi Danielle,
    Thanks SO MUCH for the awesome words regarding your wedding cake! We appreciate you taking time to share your experience with Stella Baking Co. I'll be sure to share this with our entire team. Hope to see you again soon in The Bake Shop!

Jennifer · Married on 01/05/2019

Amazing cake, highly recommended!

We had 180 guests at our wedding and had a tier of confetti with vanilla buttercream, a tier of chocolate with vanilla buttercream, and a tier of red velvet with cream cheese icing. The cake was absolutely beautiful and 100% what we had envisioned for our cake. The cake was just incredibly moist and delicious! I plan on using them again in the future for other events/celebrations.

Sent on 01/27/2019

Jennifer,
    Thanks so much for the wonderful review! We appreciate it SO much, and I’ll be sure to share this with our team. Thanks again and we hope to see you again soon in The Bake Shop!
    Sincerely,

Julia · Married on 11/10/2018

Best. Wedding. Cake. Ever!

Holy cow, not only was this cake maybe one of the prettiest ones I've ever seen, it was hands-down one of the best cakes my husband and I ever tasted.
    From the first meeting, the process of choosing our flavors and designing the look of the cake was fun and professional. It turned out better than I could have even imagined. We got so many compliments on the cake - in fact, lots of people thought the sugar flowers were real flowers!
    I would hands-down recommend Stella to anyone looking for a cake, period - but especially if you want a wedding cake that will take your breath away and put the cherry on top of your big day.

Sent on 11/16/2018

Julia,
    Thanks SO much for the wonderful review! We're glad to hear you & your guests enjoyed your wedding cake. I will be sure to share this with the entire team here at Stella. We wish you ALL the best and hope to see you soon in The Bake Shop!
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 10/13/2018

Beautiful AND delicious

Stella was the bakery included in our venue wedding package, and we are so thrilled that we got to work with them. Christine was incredibly professional and easy to work with... and the CAKE! I’ve never had wedding cake that was so yummy. We chose vanilla and chocolate chip cake with buttercream and it was seriously delicious. The cake turned out beautiful and exactly what we had asked for. I highly recommend that you at least stop into the bakery for a snack (I dare you to pick just one), and would absolutely recommend Stella to anyone looking for a wedding cake.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Stella! Baking Company's reply:

Hi Allison! Thanks for much for the GREAT review. SO HAPPY you loved your wedding cake. We'd love to see pictures of the florals. We wish you all the best and hope to see you soon in The Bake Shop!
  • Victoria

Tori · Married on 09/16/2018

Beautiful Cake - and Great Tasting!

I was so happy with my wedding cake from Stella's. She was super easy to work with and decorated my cake perfectly. I would highly recommend her to anyone!!!

Sent on 03/07/2019
    Stella! Baking Company 16

Stella! Baking Company's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words Tori! We truly appreciate your time in sharing your experience with us. I'll be sure to share your words with our team. We hope to see you again soon in The Bake Shop!

Elyssa · Married on 09/02/2018

We went in to our consult with a few ideas and Christine ran with them to help create a perfect wedding cake to match our decor. Not to mention it was crazy delicious!!!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Stella! Baking Company's reply:

Thanks so much Elyssa for the kind words! We wish you nothing but the best, and so happy to hear your wedding cake added something positive to your BIG day! Hope to see you again in The Bake Shop!
  • Munchkin9218

Colleen · Married on 09/02/2018

Christine at Stella! Baking Company was so wonderful to work with! We knew we did not want a fondant cake from the get go, and finding her specializing in buttercream cakes was like a dream! All of her cake flavors where delicious, and after our tasting we decided we definitely wanted to book with her! One our wedding day our cake was so gorgeously decorated exactly as we discussed and the flavors where all so delicious!! We ordered a cake to serve about 120 people for a list of 105 and actually ended up taking no cake home as the guests ate most of it and requested to take some home! My husband and I were disappointed but we know we will be back again because it was so good!! If you need cake for a wedding please hire her! She was willing to listen to exactly the style we wanted, could advise on flavors and was overall one of the best people to work with!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Stella! Baking Company's reply:

Thanks for the great review Colleen! Everyone here wishes you all the best! I'll be sure to share your review with the entire team. Thanks so much, and hope to see you soon in The Bake Shop!
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 08/25/2018

Delicious and Beautiful

Our wedding cake was created by Stella! Baking Company as a part of our wedding package with our venue, Scotland Run Golf Club. Wow! Our cake looked amazing and tasted just as great! The tasting process was very easy and they were very helpful with creating a cake design. Highly recommended!

Sent on 01/03/2019
    Stella! Baking Company 17
    Stella! Baking Company 18
    Stella! Baking Company 19

Stella! Baking Company's reply:

Thanks for the VERY kind words Danielle! We’re so happy to hear you loved your wedding cake. I’ll be sure to share this wonderful review with the rest of our team. We hope to see you again soon in The Bake Shop!

Jessica · Married on 08/17/2018

Leading into the day of , Christine was very nice and took her time with us. The cake turned out absolutely perfect and taste was great! Thank you!

Sent on 08/24/2018
    Stella! Baking Company 20

Stella! Baking Company's reply:

Thanks so much Jessica for the kind words! We loved creating your wedding cake. We wish you all the best, and thanks for choosing Stella!

Karen · Married on 07/13/2018

We loved Stella Baking before we knew that they would be making our wedding cake, so we were very excited when we found out that they were the baker used by our venue. We met with them for a tasting where we got to sample various flavors of both cake and icing. Everything was so tasty that it was hard to choose! Our cake was beautiful and delicious!

Sent on 07/27/2018

Thanks Karen!

Tricia · Married on 06/02/2018

Stella made our simple but beautiful wedding cake dreams come true! Our guests could not stop raving about how delicious the cake was! We HIGHLY recommend Stella Bakery to any bride and groom!

Sent on 06/23/2018
    Stella! Baking Company 21
    Stella! Baking Company 22
    Stella! Baking Company 23

Stella! Baking Company's reply:

Thanks Tricia! We wish you all the best!
    And thanks for choosing Stella!
    Christine & Mark
    Stella Baking Co.

Laura · Married on 06/02/2018

Stella is amazing! We had almond, vanilla, and red velvet in our 3 tiers and the cake was delicious! It is not dry like most wedding cakes can be. You will not be disappointed. They are super friendly, accommodating, and professional and they have so many cake flavors to choose from!

Sent on 09/23/2018

Stella! Baking Company's reply:

Thanks for the wonderful review Laura! We’re SO happy you enjoyed your wedding cake. We wish you all the best & hope to see you soon in The Bake Shop!

Crystal · Married on 05/26/2018

the best wedding cake i’ve ever had. absolutely delicious and beautiful.

Sent on 08/02/2018

Stella! Baking Company's reply:

Thanks Crystal! We wish you all the best!
    Christine & Mark
    Stella! Baking Co.

Catherine · Married on 05/06/2018

Christine was so helpful in designing my wedding cake! The cake was beautiful, delicious, and looked like it jumped right off of Pinterest! Thank you so much Stella Baking Co.!

Sent on 05/24/2018
    Stella! Baking Company 24
    Stella! Baking Company 25
    Stella! Baking Company 26

Stella! Baking Company's reply:

Thanks so much Catherine!

Jamie · Married on 11/24/2017

From the time of our tasting (& booking that same day) to the cake for the wedding, everything was delicious and amazing. The cake had great flavor, and was exactly what I wanted!

Sent on 12/30/2017

Alyssa · Married on 09/16/2017

Tell them exactly what you're thinking and they'll make it happen!

Sent on 09/30/2017