Stella! Baking Company Reviews

118 Reviews for Stella! Baking Company

• Mariah

Mariah · Married on 01/17/2020

The BEST cake ever

Stella bakery was awesome! When we met with them to design this cake it was so fun!! Not only did they have the best tasting cake they had so many options to choose from! But not only that I had an idea in my head and they made it better than I even wanted!!! I can’t wait to eat my top layer on my anniversary!! Thank you for making my dream wedding cake!!

Sent on 03/24/2020

Hi Mariah,
    Thanks so much for the wonderful words! So happy to hear you enjoyed your wedding cake. I’ll be sure to share this with our entire team. We appreciate you sharing your experience with Stella! See you soon in The Bake Shop!
  • Patricia

Patricia Noriega · Married on 11/09/2019

Wedding cake. Amazing!

I had my wedding on November 9th, 2019. Christine was amazing. Spoke to her on the phone and was extremely helpful in helping us choose a cake. I saw my cake on her website and it was more beautiful than the picture. The cake was a huge plus to our wedding. The cake was moist and the strawberry filling was sweet and simply delicious. Thank you for all did for us. Simply wonderful!

Sent on 11/14/2019

Patricia,
    Thank you SO much for the wonderful words! And for taking time to share your experience with Stella! I’ll be sure to share this with my entire team. We wish you all the best and hope to see you again soon in The Bake Shop!
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 11/09/2019

Best. Cake. Ever.

Stella! was amazing to work with when designing and picking out our wedding cake. The cake was amazing and they did such a fantastic job with the flowers. Our guests loved it!

Sent on 01/19/2020

Stella! Baking Company's reply:

Thank you SO much for the wonderful words Lauren! Always happy to hear when guests love the cake too! We wish you all the best and hope to see you again in The Bake Shop!
  • Renee

Renee Branda · Married on 10/20/2019

Delicious!

We did a cupcake tower instead of a traditional wedding cake. They cupcakes were delicious and they were able to make a dozen gluten free cupcakes to accommodate our guest with a gluten allergy. We go bake to Stella now for many other baked goods

Sent on 12/31/2019

Stella! Baking Company's reply:

Thanks so much for the wonderful words Renee! We appreciate you taking time to share your experience. I’ll be sure to share this with the entire team. Thanks again & look forward to seeing you soon in The Bake Shop!

Cait · Married on 10/06/2019

Awesome!!!

Christine is great! She is very knowledgeable and was able to cater to my specific needs to create the perfect wedding cake! I would recommend Stella! Baking Company not only for weddings, but any event!!

Sent on 08/22/2019

Caitlyn,
    Thanks so much for the awesome review! We’re always happy to hear when someone loves & enjoys their wedding cake. I’ll be sure to share this with my team here at Stella Baking Company. We hope to see you again soon in The Bake Shop!
  • Chadash

Chadash Erwin · Married on 10/06/2019

An elegant cake for pur special day

On October 6, 2019, our wedding cake was simply beautiful and exactly what we asked. During our taste testing and through the hepful emails, Christine was very helpful. This made things so easy. She gave suggestions for the best options for little details like the fresh flowers for the cake. Our guest enjoyed the cake as well. So delicous! And I am addicted to their leek tarts. Yum!

Sent on 03/26/2020

Stella! Baking Company's reply:

Hi Chadash! Thanks so much for the kind words! We’re so happy to hear you & your guests enjoyed the cake. I will be sure to share this with the entire team. And hopefully we will see you soon in The Bake Shop for some Leek-Parmesan Savory tarts!
  • Kate

Kate Young · Married on 09/27/2019

Delicious and Beautiful

Our wedding cake was perfect! It was just as we envisioned! It was beautiful and absolutely delicious, and they worked with us to make our dream cake exactly how I wanted. So easy to work with during the process. We’re now obsessed with Stella in general!!

Sent on 09/29/2019

Stella! Baking Company's reply:

Hi Kate! We’re SO happy to hear you loved your wedding cake! I’m going to share this with the entire team at Stella! We all loved the design and creating your very special cake...which was SO striking & dramatic! Thanks again for choosing Stella, and hope to see you soon in The Bake Shop!

Rosemarie · Married on 09/15/2019

Yummmmmmmm!

I found Stella! via wedding wire and simply based on the reviews, I ordered my cake and desserts from them. Since I live in North Jersey, I didn't go for any tasting but it all turned out to so delicious. Christine was so easy to work with. She set up the whole dessert table so wonderfully. Thanks Christine!

Sent on 10/11/2019

Stella! Baking Company's reply:

Thanks SO much for the kind words Rosemarie! We loved creating all the different treats for your wedding, and so happy to hear you loved everything. Hopefully when you’re in our area, you’ll stop in The Bake Shop and say hello. And pick up some special treats!
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 08/31/2019

Perfect Wedding Cake!!

Absolutely amazing wedding cake!! We imagined how our wedding cake would look years prior to our wedding and the cake lived up to be beyond our expectations! Our wedding cake was exactly what we wanted with our favorite logos on it. We went with funfetti and red velvet to change things up and it was super delicious. It was perfect. Christine did a great job. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 09/14/2019

Sarah,
    Thanks so much for the wonderful words! And my apologies for not replying sooner. We’re always SO excited to hear when a couple loves their wedding cake. We truly had FUN creating your cake. All our decorators took part, each adding their special touches. It was a unique experience creating this cake, and we believe it showed!
    Hope to see you soon in The Bake Shop!
  • chelsea129

Chelsea · Married on 08/10/2019

Delicious and beautiful cake and desserts

Our experience with Stella Baking Co. was perfect from the first meeting. Christine worked with us throughout the process and answered all my questions over the months leading up to the wedding. Our cake was a huge hit - chocolate chip cake with layers of chocolate buttercream and cannoli fillings. I can't wait to enjoy our top tier for our one year anniversary. The mini desserts were also delicious and plentiful. I highly recommend!

Sent on 08/30/2019

Stella! Baking Company's reply:

Thanks so much for the great review Chelsea! We’re always happy to hear when couples enjoy their experience and wedding cake from Stella. I’ll be sure to share this with the rest of my team. We look forward to seeing you again soon in The Bake Shop!
  • Chuong

Chuong · Married on 07/07/2019

Beautiful cake! Friendly service and nicely decorated bake shop too.

The cake was absolutely great! Nice floral decoration as described by Christine, the owner of Stella Baking. The service was very friendly and accomodating, we will continue to stop by to buy the baked goods especially the raisin bread. We are glad we picked Stella for our cake! Highly recommended.

Sent on 07/24/2019

Stella! Baking Company's reply:

Thanks so much for the wonderful review Chuong! We’re always happy to hear about couples loving their wedding cake. AND, we love hearing we’ll be seeing you again in The Bake Shop!
    See you soon!
  • Cristina

Cristina · Married on 07/06/2019

Delicious!

Getting the cake how we want couldn’t have been easier. Needless to say the cake was delicious!

Sent on 07/09/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 06/01/2019

Delicious!

Our cake was included because we got married at Running Deer, but we decided to upgrade to carrot cake because it was so good! They let us pick different flavors for each tier, which I loved. They were wonderful throughout the whole process, and I'm recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 06/25/2019

Hi Stephanie!
    Thanks so much for the wonderful words! We're happy to hear you loved your wedding cake. We certainly appreciate you taking time to leave such a positive review. Wishing you all the best, and hope to see you again soon in The Bake Shop!

Jaclyn Brutsche · Married on 05/31/2019

Our Perfect Cake

Stella Baking Company did our cake for our wedding on 5/31/19. Besides the cake tasting AMAZING, it also looked gorgeous! They were so helpful during our tasting to allow us to pick flavors, try them as cupcakes, and then any other combinations until we were happy with our selection. The tahitian caramel vanilla cake for two of our tiers was soooo delicious. This bakery did a phenomenal job on our wedding cake, and I would definitely use them for future bakery needs!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Stella! Baking Company's reply:

We truly appreciate the kind words Jaclyn, and for taking time to write such a wonderful review! Can’t wait to share this with my team! See you again soon in The Bake Shop!
  • Kimberly

Kimberly Strauch · Married on 05/04/2019

Go with the best!

Stella! is the cake vendor included with Scotland Run Golf Club and there is no question as to why! We decided to upgrade our cake flavors to the Tahitian Caramel, the Wedding Cake, Amaretto, and a Mocha Kahlua, and all four were drool-worthy delicious. We were a bit bummed when we were told mint was a seasonal flavor, but we were ultimately thrilled with our four selections.

From our very first tasting, Christine has been nothing short of amazing. She was responsive to e-mails, and was attentive to our feedback and requests when we weren't quite sure what we wanted. We got married on May the 4th, so we wanted something Star Wars related without being too "in your face" about it, and Christine delivered! She went online to find some Star Wars appliques and was able to put the fondant characters around specified layers. We were able to utilize colored ribbon and our silk flowers for the additional touches.

If you want your guests to rave about how delicious your cake was, go with Stella! I can't wait until our next event where I can visit her and enjoy her yummy cakes again.

Sent on 05/08/2019

Kimberly,
    OMGosh! Thank you SO MUCH for the wonderful words! I can’t wait to share this with the entire team here at Stella. We truly loved creating your wedding cake, from the combo of flavors, down to the ultra-uniqueness of its decor, it’s definitely one that we’ll recall for quite some time!
    Looking forward to seeing you again soon in The Bake Shop!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Sheets · Married on 03/30/2019

Absolutely delicous!

Our wedding cake was absolutely beautiful, exactly what we wanted and beyond delicous. I’ve had multiple wedding guests ask where our wedding cake was from so they can eat more! Christine was always quick to respond to all of our questions. Planning was so easy and smooth. Thank you so much!

Sent on 04/22/2019

Hi Jennifer,
    SO happy to hear you loved your wedding cake! We appreciate the kind words. Can't wait to share this with everyone here.
    Hope you see you again soon in The Bake Shop!
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 03/16/2019

Incredible

Christine was amazing to work with! She was very attentive and really captured the look I was going for. The taste? Hands down the best cake I have ever eaten.

Sent on 03/20/2019

Hi Danielle,
    Thanks SO MUCH for the awesome words regarding your wedding cake! We appreciate you taking time to share your experience with Stella Baking Co. I'll be sure to share this with our entire team. Hope to see you again soon in The Bake Shop!

Jennifer · Married on 01/05/2019

Amazing cake, highly recommended!

We had 180 guests at our wedding and had a tier of confetti with vanilla buttercream, a tier of chocolate with vanilla buttercream, and a tier of red velvet with cream cheese icing. The cake was absolutely beautiful and 100% what we had envisioned for our cake. The cake was just incredibly moist and delicious! I plan on using them again in the future for other events/celebrations.

Sent on 01/27/2019

Jennifer,
    Thanks so much for the wonderful review! We appreciate it SO much, and I’ll be sure to share this with our team. Thanks again and we hope to see you again soon in The Bake Shop!

Julia · Married on 11/10/2018

Best. Wedding. Cake. Ever!

Holy cow, not only was this cake maybe one of the prettiest ones I've ever seen, it was hands-down one of the best cakes my husband and I ever tasted.
    From the first meeting, the process of choosing our flavors and designing the look of the cake was fun and professional. It turned out better than I could have even imagined. We got so many compliments on the cake - in fact, lots of people thought the sugar flowers were real flowers!
    I would hands-down recommend Stella to anyone looking for a cake, period - but especially if you want a wedding cake that will take your breath away and put the cherry on top of your big day.

Sent on 11/16/2018

Julia,
    Thanks SO much for the wonderful review! We're glad to hear you & your guests enjoyed your wedding cake. I will be sure to share this with the entire team here at Stella. We wish you ALL the best and hope to see you soon in The Bake Shop!
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 10/13/2018

Beautiful AND delicious

Stella was the bakery included in our venue wedding package, and we are so thrilled that we got to work with them. Christine was incredibly professional and easy to work with... and the CAKE! I’ve never had wedding cake that was so yummy. We chose vanilla and chocolate chip cake with buttercream and it was seriously delicious. The cake turned out beautiful and exactly what we had asked for. I highly recommend that you at least stop into the bakery for a snack (I dare you to pick just one), and would absolutely recommend Stella to anyone looking for a wedding cake.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Stella! Baking Company's reply:

Hi Allison! Thanks for much for the GREAT review. SO HAPPY you loved your wedding cake. We'd love to see pictures of the florals. We wish you all the best and hope to see you soon in The Bake Shop!
  • Victoria

Tori · Married on 09/16/2018

Beautiful Cake - and Great Tasting!

I was so happy with my wedding cake from Stella's. She was super easy to work with and decorated my cake perfectly. I would highly recommend her to anyone!!!

Sent on 03/07/2019

Stella! Baking Company's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words Tori! We truly appreciate your time in sharing your experience with us. I'll be sure to share your words with our team. We hope to see you again soon in The Bake Shop!

Elyssa · Married on 09/02/2018

We went in to our consult with a few ideas and Christine ran with them to help create a perfect wedding cake to match our decor. Not to mention it was crazy delicious!!!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Stella! Baking Company's reply:

Thanks so much Elyssa for the kind words! We wish you nothing but the best, and so happy to hear your wedding cake added something positive to your BIG day! Hope to see you again in The Bake Shop!
  • Munchkin9218

Colleen · Married on 09/02/2018

Christine at Stella! Baking Company was so wonderful to work with! We knew we did not want a fondant cake from the get go, and finding her specializing in buttercream cakes was like a dream! All of her cake flavors where delicious, and after our tasting we decided we definitely wanted to book with her! One our wedding day our cake was so gorgeously decorated exactly as we discussed and the flavors where all so delicious!! We ordered a cake to serve about 120 people for a list of 105 and actually ended up taking no cake home as the guests ate most of it and requested to take some home! My husband and I were disappointed but we know we will be back again because it was so good!! If you need cake for a wedding please hire her! She was willing to listen to exactly the style we wanted, could advise on flavors and was overall one of the best people to work with!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Stella! Baking Company's reply:

Thanks for the great review Colleen! Everyone here wishes you all the best! I'll be sure to share your review with the entire team. Thanks so much, and hope to see you soon in The Bake Shop!
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 08/25/2018

Delicious and Beautiful

Our wedding cake was created by Stella! Baking Company as a part of our wedding package with our venue, Scotland Run Golf Club. Wow! Our cake looked amazing and tasted just as great! The tasting process was very easy and they were very helpful with creating a cake design. Highly recommended!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Stella! Baking Company's reply:

Thanks for the VERY kind words Danielle! We’re so happy to hear you loved your wedding cake. I’ll be sure to share this wonderful review with the rest of our team. We hope to see you again soon in The Bake Shop!

Jessica · Married on 08/17/2018

Leading into the day of , Christine was very nice and took her time with us. The cake turned out absolutely perfect and taste was great! Thank you!

Sent on 08/24/2018

Stella! Baking Company's reply:

Thanks so much Jessica for the kind words! We loved creating your wedding cake. We wish you all the best, and thanks for choosing Stella!