Stella! Baking Company Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

• Daysha
    Daysha P. Married on 07/11/2021

Our Something Blue

I still can't get over our cake, thank you so much for bringing our cake to life. Not only was it beautiful but it was yummy!

Stella! Baking Company's reply:

Hi Daysha! Thanks for the wonderful review regarding your wedding cake! We really enjoyed creating this since it was kind of a first time design for us. We all loved the how it turned out and SO happy you loved it too. Congrats again & hope to see you soon in The Bake Shop!
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa Married on 05/30/2021

Everyone loved the cake

Everyone loved the cake! They are easy to work with.

Stella! Baking Company's reply:

Thanks for the positive words Alyssa! We’re happy to hear everyone loved your cake. Things are still a bit different, but I’m glad we were able to make this part of your wedding planning a bit easier. Congrats once again!
  • Sabrina
    Sabrina Married on 05/15/2021

Delicious and beautiful!

Loved the cake, it looked gorgeous and tasted amazing! All the guests wanted seconds!

Stella! Baking Company's reply:

Hi Sabrina! Thank you for the kind words! We loved creating your cake, and are happy to hear you & guests loved it! Congrats again!
  • Betsy
    Betsy S. Married on 05/15/2021

Delicious!

Stella Baking Company was our wedding cake vendor thru our venue, Running Deer Golf Club. All of my communication with them was seamless and we were very happy with the finished product. Our cake looked beautiful and was absolutely delicious! I’ll definitely need to stop in to try more of their products because our cake was SO GOOD.

Stella! Baking Company's reply:

Hi Betsy! Thank you for sharing your experience with us, and for the kind words! We’re always happy to hear the cake was delicious… it means just as much as looking beautiful. We do hope to see you again soon in The Bake Shop! Congrats again!
  • Trudy
    Trudy Married on 04/16/2021

Gorgeous and Absolutely Delicious Wedding Cake

Stella! Bakery knocked out wedding cake out the the park. We had chocolate and vanilla base with a vanilla buttercream icing. It was absolutely delicious. Simple yet elegant. Our guests are still raving about it.

Christine was easy to work with and helped us pick out what we wanted. She was very understanding as well as our wedding was postponed 2 times due to COVID.

Stella! Baking Company's reply:

Thanks for the kind words Trudy! We’re always happy to hear when guests enjoy the cake. And the florist did an amazing job decorating your cake table! So gorgeous! Congrats again!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer N. Married on 04/10/2021

Amazing Cake

Wow, our cake was amazing! From our design to the flavor, wow - just wow. I just wish that I was able to eat more of it, it was so good!!!! I cannot wait to visit the bakery for more

Hi Jennifer,
    Thanks for the kind words & sharing your experience with Stella Baking Company! We really loved creating your wedding cake & we’re so happy that you and your guests enjoyed it!
    Looking forward to seeing you in The Bake Shop soon!
    Christine @ Stella!
  • Sarah
    Sarah M. Married on 11/06/2020

Perfect Day

Stella! Baking Company is the only bakery that I will use. We went with a small 2 tier cake and cupcakes for our wedding and we had almost none to go home with! Everyone raved about the cake and cupcakes and how delicious they were. Christine and Mark creates cakes to die for and go above and beyond all expectations. Their professionalism is unmatched and will create what you envision. I highly recommend them for not only weddings but for anything where you need cakes, cupcakes or any other pastry item. Simply the best!
  • Steph
    Stephanie P. Married on 10/11/2020

Best looking and tasting cake

Wow such an amazing bakery ! We loved our beautiful cake ! It was absolutely amazing

Stella! Baking Company's reply:

Thanks so much for the wonderful words Stephanie! We’re SO happy to hear you loved your wedding cake. We appreciate you taking time to share your experience with Stella Baking Company.
    Best of everything to you!
  • Lauriel
    Lauriel M. Married on 08/09/2020

Decadent Cake and Understanding

You must eat all of the bake goods from Stella’s Bakery and I mean all of them. Our wedding cake was delicious red velvet and chocolate mousse cake. Delicious!!!!!! Loved the custom flower change to decorate the cake. Please stop by and try some of the delicious cupcakes and donuts. The lemon curd is sensational. I would be fine with just a cup of lemon curd.

Stella! Baking Company's reply:

Hi Lauriel! Thank you so much for sharing your cake story, and the kind review! We appreciate it so much when we hear everything was delicious. Thanks for choosing Stella & we’ll have some of that lemon curd ready for you in The Bake Shop!
  • Melanie
    Melanie L. Married on 05/24/2020

Beautiful and Delicious!

The cake was delicious and I had guests raving about the cake. We ate leftover cake the rest of the week and it was amazing every single day. It was beautiful to look at and achieved the simplistic beautiful look of my wedding dreams.

Stella! Baking Company's reply:

Melanie, thanks so much for the wonderful words! I’ll be sure to share this with the entire team. It’s always so nice to hear something positive. Again, we appreciate your time in sharing your experience with Stella Baking Company! See you soon in The Bake Shop!
  • Mariah
    Mariah Married on 01/17/2020

The BEST cake ever

Stella bakery was awesome! When we met with them to design this cake it was so fun!! Not only did they have the best tasting cake they had so many options to choose from! But not only that I had an idea in my head and they made it better than I even wanted!!! I can’t wait to eat my top layer on my anniversary!! Thank you for making my dream wedding cake!!

Hi Mariah,
    Thanks so much for the wonderful words! So happy to hear you enjoyed your wedding cake. I’ll be sure to share this with our entire team. We appreciate you sharing your experience with Stella! See you soon in The Bake Shop!
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 11/09/2019

Best. Cake. Ever.

Stella! was amazing to work with when designing and picking out our wedding cake. The cake was amazing and they did such a fantastic job with the flowers. Our guests loved it!

Stella! Baking Company's reply:

Thank you SO much for the wonderful words Lauren! Always happy to hear when guests love the cake too! We wish you all the best and hope to see you again in The Bake Shop!
  • Patricia
    Patricia N. Married on 11/09/2019

Wedding cake. Amazing!

I had my wedding on November 9th, 2019. Christine was amazing. Spoke to her on the phone and was extremely helpful in helping us choose a cake. I saw my cake on her website and it was more beautiful than the picture. The cake was a huge plus to our wedding. The cake was moist and the strawberry filling was sweet and simply delicious. Thank you for all did for us. Simply wonderful!

Patricia,
    Thank you SO much for the wonderful words! And for taking time to share your experience with Stella! I’ll be sure to share this with my entire team. We wish you all the best and hope to see you again soon in The Bake Shop!
  • Renee
    Renee B. Married on 10/20/2019

Delicious!

We did a cupcake tower instead of a traditional wedding cake. They cupcakes were delicious and they were able to make a dozen gluten free cupcakes to accommodate our guest with a gluten allergy. We go bake to Stella now for many other baked goods

Stella! Baking Company's reply:

Thanks so much for the wonderful words Renee! We appreciate you taking time to share your experience. I’ll be sure to share this with the entire team. Thanks again & look forward to seeing you soon in The Bake Shop!
  • Chadash
    Chadash E. Married on 10/06/2019

An elegant cake for pur special day

On October 6, 2019, our wedding cake was simply beautiful and exactly what we asked. During our taste testing and through the hepful emails, Christine was very helpful. This made things so easy. She gave suggestions for the best options for little details like the fresh flowers for the cake. Our guest enjoyed the cake as well. So delicous! And I am addicted to their leek tarts. Yum!

Stella! Baking Company's reply:

Hi Chadash! Thanks so much for the kind words! We’re so happy to hear you & your guests enjoyed the cake. I will be sure to share this with the entire team. And hopefully we will see you soon in The Bake Shop for some Leek-Parmesan Savory tarts!
    Cait Married on 10/06/2019

Awesome!!!

Christine is great! She is very knowledgeable and was able to cater to my specific needs to create the perfect wedding cake! I would recommend Stella! Baking Company not only for weddings, but any event!!

Caitlyn,
    Thanks so much for the awesome review! We’re always happy to hear when someone loves & enjoys their wedding cake. I’ll be sure to share this with my team here at Stella Baking Company. We hope to see you again soon in The Bake Shop!
  • Kate
    Kate Y. Married on 09/27/2019

Delicious and Beautiful

Our wedding cake was perfect! It was just as we envisioned! It was beautiful and absolutely delicious, and they worked with us to make our dream cake exactly how I wanted. So easy to work with during the process. We’re now obsessed with Stella in general!!

Stella! Baking Company's reply:

Hi Kate! We’re SO happy to hear you loved your wedding cake! I’m going to share this with the entire team at Stella! We all loved the design and creating your very special cake...which was SO striking & dramatic! Thanks again for choosing Stella, and hope to see you soon in The Bake Shop!
    Rosemarie Married on 09/15/2019

Yummmmmmmm!

I found Stella! via wedding wire and simply based on the reviews, I ordered my cake and desserts from them. Since I live in North Jersey, I didn't go for any tasting but it all turned out to so delicious. Christine was so easy to work with. She set up the whole dessert table so wonderfully. Thanks Christine!

Stella! Baking Company's reply:

Thanks SO much for the kind words Rosemarie! We loved creating all the different treats for your wedding, and so happy to hear you loved everything. Hopefully when you’re in our area, you’ll stop in The Bake Shop and say hello. And pick up some special treats!
    Sincerely,
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 08/31/2019

Perfect Wedding Cake!!

Absolutely amazing wedding cake!! We imagined how our wedding cake would look years prior to our wedding and the cake lived up to be beyond our expectations! Our wedding cake was exactly what we wanted with our favorite logos on it. We went with funfetti and red velvet to change things up and it was super delicious. It was perfect. Christine did a great job. Highly recommend!!

Sarah,
    Thanks so much for the wonderful words! And my apologies for not replying sooner. We’re always SO excited to hear when a couple loves their wedding cake. We truly had FUN creating your cake. All our decorators took part, each adding their special touches. It was a unique experience creating this cake, and we believe it showed!
    Hope to see you soon in The Bake Shop!
  • chelsea129
    Chelsea Married on 08/10/2019

Delicious and beautiful cake and desserts

Our experience with Stella Baking Co. was perfect from the first meeting. Christine worked with us throughout the process and answered all my questions over the months leading up to the wedding. Our cake was a huge hit - chocolate chip cake with layers of chocolate buttercream and cannoli fillings. I can't wait to enjoy our top tier for our one year anniversary. The mini desserts were also delicious and plentiful. I highly recommend!

Stella! Baking Company's reply:

Thanks so much for the great review Chelsea! We’re always happy to hear when couples enjoy their experience and wedding cake from Stella. I’ll be sure to share this with the rest of my team. We look forward to seeing you again soon in The Bake Shop!
  • Chuong
    Chuong Married on 07/07/2019

Beautiful cake! Friendly service and nicely decorated bake shop too.

The cake was absolutely great! Nice floral decoration as described by Christine, the owner of Stella Baking. The service was very friendly and accomodating, we will continue to stop by to buy the baked goods especially the raisin bread. We are glad we picked Stella for our cake! Highly recommended.

Stella! Baking Company's reply:

Thanks so much for the wonderful review Chuong! We’re always happy to hear about couples loving their wedding cake. AND, we love hearing we’ll be seeing you again in The Bake Shop!
    See you soon!
  • Cristina
    Cristina Married on 07/06/2019

Delicious!

Getting the cake how we want couldn’t have been easier. Needless to say the cake was delicious!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 06/01/2019

Delicious!

Our cake was included because we got married at Running Deer, but we decided to upgrade to carrot cake because it was so good! They let us pick different flavors for each tier, which I loved. They were wonderful throughout the whole process, and I'm recommend them to anyone.

Hi Stephanie!
    Thanks so much for the wonderful words! We're happy to hear you loved your wedding cake. We certainly appreciate you taking time to leave such a positive review. Wishing you all the best, and hope to see you again soon in The Bake Shop!
    Jaclyn B. Married on 05/31/2019

Our Perfect Cake

Stella Baking Company did our cake for our wedding on 5/31/19. Besides the cake tasting AMAZING, it also looked gorgeous! They were so helpful during our tasting to allow us to pick flavors, try them as cupcakes, and then any other combinations until we were happy with our selection. The tahitian caramel vanilla cake for two of our tiers was soooo delicious. This bakery did a phenomenal job on our wedding cake, and I would definitely use them for future bakery needs!

Stella! Baking Company's reply:

We truly appreciate the kind words Jaclyn, and for taking time to write such a wonderful review! Can’t wait to share this with my team! See you again soon in The Bake Shop!
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly S. Married on 05/04/2019

Go with the best!

Stella! is the cake vendor included with Scotland Run Golf Club and there is no question as to why! We decided to upgrade our cake flavors to the Tahitian Caramel, the Wedding Cake, Amaretto, and a Mocha Kahlua, and all four were drool-worthy delicious. We were a bit bummed when we were told mint was a seasonal flavor, but we were ultimately thrilled with our four selections.

From our very first tasting, Christine has been nothing short of amazing. She was responsive to e-mails, and was attentive to our feedback and requests when we weren't quite sure what we wanted. We got married on May the 4th, so we wanted something Star Wars related without being too "in your face" about it, and Christine delivered! She went online to find some Star Wars appliques and was able to put the fondant characters around specified layers. We were able to utilize colored ribbon and our silk flowers for the additional touches.

If you want your guests to rave about how delicious your cake was, go with Stella! I can't wait until our next event where I can visit her and enjoy her yummy cakes again.

Kimberly,
    OMGosh! Thank you SO MUCH for the wonderful words! I can’t wait to share this with the entire team here at Stella. We truly loved creating your wedding cake, from the combo of flavors, down to the ultra-uniqueness of its decor, it’s definitely one that we’ll recall for quite some time!
    Looking forward to seeing you again soon in The Bake Shop!