79 Reviews for Steady State Studios

Multi. Locations (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)
USB Hard Drive (1)
79 Steady State Studios Reviews

Jason Craig from Steady State Studios was from beginning to end very responsive, always answering questions in a timely manner. He was professional and friendly, very easy to work with in person and in writing! He was affordable and well worth the money spent and the time communicating with him. We had many people at our wedding commenting on how professional, friendly, and attentive he was! He was great with the children and the adults, and captured the big moments, while also tailoring the photography to the requests we had made. He was organized and showed up at the right time. I was a stress-mess when Jason showed up since I was not ready yet and did not want to make him wait, and he was so patient and calm and reassured me that it was fine. Jason did not make me or anyone else feel rushed, and everyone had a great time with him as the photographer. Our pictures turned out great and he provided multiple ways for us to obtain our photos simply. He was quick to get the pictures to us and we had so much fun looking through them. Very appreciative that we were lucky to have him at our wedding (:

Profile Picture Malia, 2/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

We are very happy with the photos from our wedding. Jason was great to work with; he was so accommodating and produced such professional work. They're great! We're glad we found Jason and this company.

Profile Picture Trent, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Working with Jason and steady state studios was most wonderful. I hired them for the photography and videography and through our the entire process they were uncompromised in their professionalism. Even dropping to the floor to capture my 16 month granddaughter and 4 year old grandson "breakdancing" I would definitely hire them again and recommend to anyone needing photography call Jason and his wonderful crew! Ps. Don't to get to include your vendors in your counts for plates!!!

Profile Picture Bridgette, 12/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Incredible videographers !! I met Jason through a photoshoot for work, and he was super personable and professional. When his team came to shoot our wedding video, (my husband hates cameras), but we barely even noticed they were there - just like they said it would be! He was amazed. Save for a couple of special "scripted" action shots that we wanted to make our video pop, they were nearly invisible so that we could focus on being there with our family and friends. They captured all of the important heartfelt moments of the walk in, the ceremony, grandparents laughing and friends crying, killer dance moves and our full party set up (we had a lot of special decorations) and the video told everything beautifully for a huge emotional impact.
We considered going with a more expensive service that would have been twice as much, but I'm super glad we chose to work with Jason and Kevin since they always maintained prompt communication, flexibility with our video edits, and an extremely high quality outcome. I would highly recommend them for everyone - top notch, very well put together video, and very fun people. Steady State Studios is it!!

Profile Picture tiffany, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

My husband and I worked with Jason over at Steady State studios and the entire process from initial contact to day of was seamless. Jason was an absolute blast to work with and made us feel comfortable and like we were old friends. I cannot imagine picking a different photographer for our most important day!

Profile Picture Tammara, 10/9/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Digital Download

They are amazing!! Jason is so responsive through email and made our process go so easy! They were everywhere on our wedding day and were capturing everything. I would honestly recommend them to anyone. They were so accommodating, even after i had changed locations on them like six months before the wedding. Then on top of it, we decided to go somewhere else for pictures. Luckily, Jason knew the area and actually picked the most perfect area for us to take pictures. I cant wait to see how they turned out. It was very difficult for me to find a company that did both video and pictures. I'm glad i stumbled across them. Definitely a great find. I'm so happy with all their efforts to make my wedding day as perfect as it could be. Thank you guys so much, i will be forever grateful!

Profile Picture jessica, 8/5/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Drone Footage, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations, Ceremony, Reception

From when I first reached out to Jason, the experience with them has been phenomenal. When it came to videography and photography, I was a very particular bride. Upon hiring Jason and Team, I kept sending them videos that were super advanced and trending out here in Los Angeles. We reside here. We were having our wedding in Newberg as my husband is from Portland area. However, communication was tremendously important as all my vendors were out of state back in Portland. Jason would give extensive helpful feedback as to any of the examples I sent him and ended up supporting me with a team of 3 videographers, lead Videographer, Kevin, who was amazing!!! I requested many things and they really did all of it. I already received my highlight reel and I am just in love. I also requested a certain part of my wedding where my mother and sister sang some hymns and they got that to me right away. Side note: I really needed a drone for my wedding and they made that happen as well. My husband and I really appreciate all Steady State provided. So amazingly responsive and affordable for their superb quality of work!!!

Profile Picture Sylvia, 8/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Steady State was a great company to work with! They took amazing photos and got all the shots we wanted! They kept everyone laughing and at ease the whole time! Thanks for all the great work!

Profile Picture Kyra, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Jason was wonderful to work with, very talented and created a video we will cherish forever. I highly recommend using Jason and Steady State Studios!

Profile Picture Elisa, 7/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Jason you are by far my favorite vendor I worked with! You went above and beyond for me and really made me feel like you valued my special day. If you want a videographer who will make your wedding day a breeze I highly suggest hiring these guys!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Aimee, 7/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Short Form, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Multi. Cameras

We had the most positive experience working with Steady State Studios! Jason and his team did an amazing job capturing our special day! The videography was absolutely beautiful and beyond what we had imagined. My husband and I are so happy with the wedding video, truly one of the most special things we will cherish forever. We highly recommend working with Steady State Studios! - Courtney & Mike

Profile Picture Courtney, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Jason is awesome!! Truly! He is a totally a fun and hilarious person to begin with guy and really makes all the wedding chaos of picture taking fun. He did both of our daughters weddings over the last year and everything he did from start to finish was wonderful. His brother Aaron was great too! Would recommend Steady State for any special pictures needed.
I hope we have the chance to use them again and would not hesitate one moment. Thanks Jason & team!

Profile Picture Lysa, 5/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Steady State Studios did an amazing job photographing my wedding and so easy to work with. Kevin was the lead photographer and got some amazing shots, even the big group shots turned out great. I also had Katey as a second photographer and I love all the candid shots of my guests that she got. I could not be happier with the moments they captured and will be recommending them for years to come.

Profile Picture Marcy, 5/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We hired Steady State for photography for our wedding. We couldn't be happier with the results! When we first reached out Steady State responded immediately, even though they were on vacation! Shortly after we spoke on the phone and they took their time getting to know exactly what we wanted. Jason, the owner, is very fun and engaging, and knows exactly how to get everyone smiling. His turnaround in getting us our final photos was way faster than expected. We highly recommend Steady State Studios! Thank you! -Rachel & Tom

Profile Picture Rachel, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jason was a delight to work with. He was quick to respond to all e-mails, and was willing to work in person or over the phone, which is great for a full time nursing student! Photos turned out amazing, and he made all of my guests and wedding party feel comfortable. It was like we knew him forever, he fit right in! He was quick to finish our photos and was totally affordable. Lovely experience.

Profile Picture Ariel, 3/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Steady State Studios has recently recorded a portion of our wedding ceremony in Oregon City. These folks are highly professional, easy to work with, helped us find the package we needed and the quality of the video is superb! We even asked for some small edits, they jumped on it quickly and it came out perfect! I've already recommended them to friends and co-workers.

Profile Picture Jake, 2/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Steady State Studios was wonderful to work with from start to finish! Jason was very responsive with emails and questions both be for and after the wedding. He was so fun to work with, our personalities really showed through the fun and creative poses and shots he got. He even braved the ice storm (Jan 2017) taking a long journey on public transit to make sure he got to us on time. We really couldn't have asked for a better photographer or experience! We will most definitely be using their services again for our next event.

Profile Picture Juli, 1/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We are so lucky to find Steady State Studios as our photo and video shooter. Jason and Kevin are so professional to guide us for all the process. Gold to know them and give them best wishes. Highly recommend to have them on that great day. Love you all.

Profile Picture Zeguang, 9/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Best investment ever! They were there but not there and made such s beautiful video. They also accommodated our special request

Profile Picture NEHA, 9/4/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

I can't say enough good things about Steady State Studios. Working with Jason before the wedding was a breeze and the day of we had Kevin and Aaron as our shooters and they were personable and friendly and made me and my wedding party feel at ease. We received our video a couple weeks ago and our demo today and both made me and my husband cry like babies. They captured our day beautifully!! I highly recommend Steady State!
Darcie Bird

Profile Picture Darcie, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jason did a great job creating a beautiful video that we have enjoyed over and over for the last year since we got married. Thank you Jason!

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/6/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Multi. Cameras, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, DVD, Storytelling

Steady State Studios were so easy to work with and laid back while still living up to my highly detail oriented dreams! They captured the special moments of our day with ease and went with the flow. I barely noticed they were there most of the time! I will treasure the moments captured by Steady State Studios! Jason responded very qucikly and was very understanding, plus he's quite funny!

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/5/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

We had Jason Craig photograph our wedding from beginning to end, and I cannot say enough good things about him! He was professional, encouraging, kind, respectful and very helpful. I honestly think Jason did more to help me on my wedding day than the wedding coordinator that we paid for with our venue! When my husband and his friends went missing, he went to find him and bring him upstairs to do the first dance etc. (open bar=trouble). When he sent us our pictures, we were very impressed. Jason is talented and all of his photographs were so thoughtfully taken. I am very happy with the quality of the photographs and of Jason's service. I will definitely be reccomending him to friends and family for their special events! Thanks Jason!

Profile Picture User7002693, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We are from Canada and decided to elope in Oregon. We were a bit nervous because we could not meet our photographer in person before the wedding, but after emailing with Jason Craig, we were sure he was the perfect choice. He always responded to our email questions right away and offered us the best balance of value for cost. He was early for our wedding and we spent an amazing afternoon with him. Our wedding pictures are incredible and we would absolutely recommend him!

Profile Picture Petra and Jordan, 6/21/16, 1 Review