Startups Catering & Events Reviews

5.0 out of 5 rating, 5 Reviews
View more information

Darlene L. Married on 09/25/2021

Amazing, stress-free, perfect!

I would give Start Up 6+ stars if I could.
    Professional, responsive, caring, attentive to details, flexible, inconspicuous and….:the food was amazing.
    It felt like we were working with family.
    Truly highly recommend them!!!
  • Cynthia
    Cynthia Married on 09/25/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best decision you will make

I couldn’t let the year go by without writing this review. Let me start off by saying hiring Startup Caterings for my wedding was THE BEST decision I made out of my entire wedding. I am West African and had a big West African wedding with 300+ people and Sam and his staff fed everyone with so such professionalism and grace. The food was SUPERB and fresh! Till this day people still compliment the food and mention how flavorful it was. Sam worked with me, my husband and our parents to create the most perfect menu. He was kind, professional, patient, and all around amazing (even through my bridezella moments lol). I’m forever grateful for how well he took care of us the day of my wedding and I pray that you all read this and make the right decision and book them. Trust me, you will not regret it! Thank you Sam and team for everything!!!
    Emma S. Married on 03/25/2021

Amazing service!

They did an amazing job catering my wedding! I was so happy with everything they did to help make my day exactly what I wanted!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Clare Married on 12/31/2020

A night to remember!

I can’t say enough about how amazing Sam is. This review is long overdue, but we are still talking about how incredible he was for our New Year’s Eve dinner party in 2021. He was such a joy to work with, customizing everything to our exact needs and made the night so special for us. I was confident the night would be amazing because from start to finish he was attentive, creative with his suggestions and personable. I was able to relax and enjoy the night knowing Sam had taken care of everything for us. Looking forward to planning more events with him!
    Dixie M. Married on 02/22/2020

Yummy and amazing service

We used Startup Catering for my daughter's wedding. We had a few special requests - and there were no questions asked. Sam did a great job of listening and capturing what we wanted and made sure every aspect was unique to our preferences, taste and budget. Sam and Katie provided us with the highest customer service, organization and communication from day 1. They were so personal and coordinated everything which made our lives easy during this busy time.They provided a creative food presentation that was delicious and great service the actual day of the wedding. We received SO many compliments from our guests and could not have been happier! Startup catering assisted in making the event an unforgettable experience.