Starshield Entertainment Group Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Ben
    Ben L. Getting married on 05/23/2023

Perfection

My daughter Nicole and Darien were married on October 14, 2022. It was a beautiful day and an equally beautiful ceremony.
    The reception was held on the river at the Camden Boat House. The venue was amazing, stunning imagery especially when the sun lowered into the western sky.
    Equally amazing, perhaps more so, was the entertainment. I hired Starshield Entertainment to provide the DJ services for the reception. I knew they would be good as my stepdaughter Sara also hired them for her wedding. But for my daughter’s wedding they seemed to go the extra mile. Kevin and Sully put on one helluva show. Both gentlemen were professional, gracious, funny, and did not disappoint. The guests all commented on how much they enjoyed the night of music and festivities, even the old folks. The photo booth was a big hit.
    I highly recommend Starshield Entertainment to any venue that wants to add some fun and flair to their events, weddings or otherwise. On a scale of one to five they are an absolute ten.
    Esi Married on 11/20/2022

Great, great, great!!!

We decided to hire Starshield Entertainment for our wedding, and it’s the best decision we have ever made. They are professional, flexible and attentive to your needs. Not only that, but Kevin is so much fun and filled our wedding reception with great energy and good vibes.
    Erin Married on 10/22/2022

Incredible

There is no where I could even begin to say how thankful I am that we booked starshield entertainment for our wedding. From day one, the entire staff team has made this process as easy, honest and FUN as possible. To start, there was zero pressure when booking. They were honest and open about what they could offer and how they could make our wedding dreams come true. They listened every step of the way throughout planning to ensure we were having fun, not stressed and that every detail was taken care of. You could tell how passionate they are about their work and how excited they were to be apart of our day. The day of, as the bride, I didn’t have to think once about our timeline, music choices or really anything because their team had it covered. The dance floor was everything I had dreamed my wedding would be. The photo booth was the best photo booth any of our guests had seen. Again, just absolute professionalism and FUN from start to finish. If I could give more than five stars I would. THANK YOU STARSHIELD!!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Julissa
    Julissa M. Married on 10/22/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best. Night. Of our LIVES.

Starshield Entertainment helped make our big day the best night of our lives. Rich hand selected the best team to work our wedding night. Ryan and Christian kept the party going all night, and even got down on the dance floor and partied with the kiddos. They helped us get everything we wanted out of our night, and even coordinated with other vendors to get every detail of our wedding just PERFECT. We will be referring our friends and family to SSE for any and every event. Thank you Ryan and Christian!!!!
    -Tim and Julie Yost 10.22.22
  • F
    Felicia Married on 09/23/2022

The best of the BEST

When we got engaged I knew IMMEDIATELY the most important thing we needed was GOOD entertainment. Richard, Rosa, and Danny DELIVERED. You will not be disappointed! The photobooth was a hit, the dance floor was constantly going. We may need to throw ourselves an anniversary party just to hire them again! Don’t forget to book the photobooth either ! We used those photos for our guestbook !
    Colby S. Married on 09/17/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

One of the best wedding decisions we made!

We worked with Kevin during the planning stages, and had Rich and Ryan as our DJs. Our experience with this team was absolutely spectacular. Their planning platform was easy to use and actually helped us figure out the timing of events throughout the day. We could add the spotify playlists we created for each section of the wedding, and where we only had thoughts on general vibes we were able to simply add notes. During our meetings, they had the experience to guide us through areas we weren't sure about, but were also enthusiastic about incorporating the personal touches we had in mind. On the day, Rich was incredibly attentive to us and our guests. Their sound system was great (people commented on how the sound system during the ceremony made it feel like we were speaking right next to them, making it a very intimate experience even though we had 140 guests). During the reception, Rich went to each table and asked for requests. Both of them were super friendly, but also not obnoxious (so many wedding DJs make me cringe, but Ryan and Rich fit right in as if they were friends with all of us for years). These guys read the room perfectly, playing our chosen songs and sticking to our schedule, but also adding little touches both tasteful and fun that made the whole evening sing. If you're looking for a DJ for your wedding or any event, you've found it.
  • Melissa
    Melissa B. Married on 08/25/2022

amazing Team!!

Kevin and Tom were awesome! Everything was great, they made all our dreams come true, right down to our wrestling entrance!! I would recommend and use them again for all our events!! The best in the area, Thank you for all your hard work!
    Joannie P. Married on 07/08/2022

Fight for Mike

Rich and Kevin are 2 of the best DJ’s I know. My family can’t thank you guys enough for donating your time to support Michael . I had a fundraiser for my son whom needs an organ transplant. Starshield donated their time to provide music and entertainment to the event. I highly recommend Kevin and Rich for your DJ needs. They are amazing .
  • Lisa
    Lisa S. Married on 06/18/2022

Amazing, amazing, amazing!

Please look no further if you have already come upon Starshield Entertainment. They were absolutely beyond great! I received tons of compliments on night of. Rich and his team totally rocked the house!
    Sara M. Married on 05/06/2022

Fantastic!

These guys are seriously the best! They were extremely communicative, kind, responsive and talented! Tom and Kevin dealt with my rainy day chaos with ease and acted with complete professionalism throughout the entire evening. My guests said it was one of the best weddings they’ve ever been too. 10/10!

Starshield Entertainment Group's reply:

Hi Sara! Thank you so much for the review! Im glad you had a great experience! I wish you all the happiness in the world - Rich, Owner
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 04/24/2022

Absolutely Amazing!!

Kevin and staff were amazing the entire night. We hired them for our wedding and they were so involved from beginning to end including the photo booth. I couldn’t have asked for a better team throughout this entire journey. Kevin and I even learned a dance together! Don’t walk, run and book them for your next event!

Starshield Entertainment Group's reply:

OH GOODNESS! Amazing photos! Love it!!! Thank you so much for the review! Im glad you had a great experience! I wish you all the happiness in the world - Rich, Owner
    Pam K. Married on 03/05/2022

Jordans Bar Mitzvah at Citizens Bank Park

Sooo…during the meal service my mother passed out. The kids hat eaten before the adults so it was going to be game time. The staff went into quick thinking mode and brought the kids outside to play games while the ambulance came. The kids didn’t miss a beat because of the quick thinking. This is the second event that they have done for me and I definitely recommend. We weren’t too picky about the music and asked for their expertise based on the ages of the kids and the ages of the adults. They are so flexible and willing to work with you. I would definitely recommend.
    Melanie Married on 02/20/2022

Professional and Versatile

Rich and his crew kept 300+ Middle School students entertained and engaged, not once, but TWICE so far this school year! They are true professionals that know how to work with audiences of all ages. I look forward to working with them again soon.
    Jessica W. Married on 01/15/2022

Amazing!!!!!!

Rich and his team are amazing to work with. Starshield is extremely organized and professional. They made the entire process of music selection easy and were available for questions at any time. They remind you throughout the planning process where you should be at and can offer suggestions if you need help! Forward to the wedding day, Rich brings life to the party with his contagious energy. I am so happy I had Rich and his team for my big day! Also, get the photobooth!
    Christine T. Married on 12/10/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Stress free and good vibes overall!

Picking a DJ felt like such a hard decision! Unlike other vendors, you can’t just look at pictures online and judge from there. Luckily a friend personally recommended Starshield and I’m so glad they did! Our MC Kevin and DJ Danny both did such a great job! They were able to read the room, play music our guests actually wanted to dance to, and were overall such fun, positive vibes. The entire process was super easy, too; the online portal was super organized and easy to use. Kevin was amazing overall. I was definitely anxious about having all the music be “perfect.” Every meeting we had, he made us feel super at ease and everything felt very manageable/stress free. I also didn’t realize how important the MC was for leading the show - Kevin made sure we were on schedule (dances, cake cutting, etc.) and overall made everything go smoothly. Would 1000% recommend!!

Starshield Entertainment Group's reply:

Hi Christine!!!!!! What an amazing review. thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the world! Im thrilled you were satisfied and had an amazing time! :)
    Brandon Married on 12/04/2021

Gay Wedding

Starshield was a part of our special day and I couldn’t be happier. It’s always nerve racking finding vendors for same sex weddings and it was a relief to see a very seamless and “same sex” friendly process.

Rich & Kevin are so fun to work with at starshield and our DJ was even amazing on the day of hitting all our request for pronouns for our bridal party and really took the time to understand our needs and specifics on how to address us.

It was so pleasant to work with them. And the dance floor was poppin 🕺💃🏼

Starshield Entertainment Group's reply:

Hi Brandon!!! You and Derek were so amazing and I’m glad we nailed it. your whole vision came together so perfectly ! Wish you nothing but the best.
  • Meredith
    Meredith M. Married on 10/08/2021

Great Party

They provided all the music for our event. They had multiple meetings prior to whether wedding to get to know us and kept the party and dance floor going all night. Highly recommend

Starshield Entertainment Group's reply:

Thank you Meredith. Im so happy you guys had a great time. It was awesome to work with you both thank you again!
  • Alyson
    Alyson T. Married on 10/02/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

THE BEST!! 20/10 recommend!

AMAZING! From start to finish- one of our favorite vendors to work with. Kevin and the rest of the team made planning stress free and fun- we always looked forward to our meetings and discussions with Starshield. Their online portal made it SO easy to plan and make your day unique! The day of our wedding... INCREDIBLE! It was more than we could have imagined- our dance floor was PACKED the entire night and we had such an amazing time. We also had an awesome GOBO design and photobooth-- everyone had SO MUCH FUN! I am so happy and blessed to have chosen Starshield Entertainment!!
    Kate D. Married on 09/30/2021

5 stars for this group!

Starshield Entertainment Group is the real deal. True professionals on every level! Ryan and Kevin MC'd and DJ'd to perfection and kept our night perfectly on track ans so fun! The dance floor was never empty. Elijah and Mo captured each moment so beautifully and we had the photos so fast. Rich orchestrates the entire crew so that nothing falls through the cracks. Highly recommend!
  • Maria
    Maria Married on 09/20/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing DJ - Rich was so fun!

OMG Rich was so great to work with – he was so fun too! My brother said walking me down the aisle – ‘boy he timed that just right’ lol! Rich played all the songs we asked and had the crowd, though small only 50 guests, engaged – everyone had such a good time! I honestly felt like I was in an Italian village with the music. He even nailed the pronunciation of our Italian last names – no easy task! Haha! Got so many compliments from family on how great the music was and how fun Rich was! No problem at all moving our big day to next year. No issue no hassle – just a ‘sure we can move’ it. He just moved our deposit to the new date. Can’t wait for Rich to DJ/Emcee our full big wedding next Sep!

Starshield Entertainment Group's reply:

Maria! It was an amazing day and your family is so fun! I think it was your mom was who made the cookies and when I got back home I ate all of them! I loved working with you and can’t wait to see y’all again for the “big one”.
  • Amber
    Amber D. Married on 07/23/2021

Best Wedding Dj Ever

These DJs were the best. The music was perfect. They communicated with us right up until the day after the wedding making sure everything was perfect! I can’t thank them enough for helping making our wedding perfect!
    Marissa Married on 07/02/2021

photobooth

Of all the Photo booth companies online, thank GOD we found Starshield Entertainment! From the start, Richard was extremely friendly and put us at ease. He agreed to a phone call to discuss preliminary details, then to a video chat so we could discuss the photo booth in greater detail. He was as kind as he was professional, explained every aspect of the planning process, and we were fully impressed by how customized the experience is. Starshield uses an easy online tool to let you customize backgrounds and frames alongside a professional graphic designer who works with you to make the best images possible. Communication, service, and quality with this company have all been excellent and we are beyond thrilled. I would recommend Richard and Starshield Entertainment for anyone booking for a wedding or other catered event.
  • Marissa
    Marissa Married on 07/02/2021

Amazing experience

This may be very late but I used this group for my wedding in July of 2021 and can I just say absolutely amazing. They were extremely professional and made sure we were satisfied every step of the way. Multiple phone calls and emails to check on us and make sure everything was going well and in addition to that they always picked up the phone when we called. The day of went smoothly the staff member they sent had a smile the whole time and made sure the line for the photo booth moved quickly. It was not intrusive to the style or overall flow of our venue space and I will continue to highly recommend them as a company and as individuals. Thank you so much starshield for making sure we had the most perfect wedding!!!!!

Starshield Entertainment Group's reply:

Marissa!!!! Its amazing to hear from you and thank you so much for your kind review and im so happy to hear you were thrilled. Kevin and I are in the office and you put smiles on our face! I have passed off your kind words to viktoria (your booth attendant) as well! Thank you again! -Rich, Owner
    Tiffany E. Married on 06/27/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Top-notch service and quality photo booth!

George was AWESOME and he made it so easy for guests to come to the photo booth and GIF booth to take pictures!! We had to postpone our wedding from July 2020 to June 2021. Both George and Richard remained professional and very accommodating during the entire time. We are so glad that we got both the Photo Booth and GIF booth that made our night even more perfect! Both captured so many wonderful photos and our guests couldn't stop talking about the top-notch quality of photos. We highly recommend you to use this service!
  • Kiann
    Kiann P. Married on 06/20/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great Experience, Awesome DJ and Fun Photobooth!

Starshield did a fantastic job both at our wedding and in the time leading up to it. We had to postpone due to COVID and Richard was very understanding and made it completely painless to reschedule. Their website is easy to use and the forms on it were simple to fill out. I really love that they talked us through the day a couple times over FaceTime and made some great suggestions of song choice for parts that we didn’t have any particular song in mind. On the day of our wedding our DJ Ryan was excellent as well, he was very prepared and set up very unobtrusively. The sound quality was great, we had a beach ceremony and you could hear the music and the actual ceremony itself perfectly. We went for a photo booth through them as well and we are so happy that we did. It was a huge hit among our guests and so much fun as well. Viktoria made sure it was easy for the guests and even my 90 year old grandma took some pics! The fact that the guests had pictures they could take home right away and we got copies later ourselves made the day even more special. Overall we couldn’t have asked for a better experience with a DJ and would recommend them to anyone getting married in the PA/NJ area.
illustration stars