Starshield Entertainment Group Reviews

1 User photo

Starshield Entertainment Group 1

Lindsay · Married on 10/13/2018

Dancing All Night!

Our DJ, Kevin, made our wedding reception a blast! He had all our guests dancing the whole night! My husband and I still get compliments from friends and family on how much fun they had. We highly recommend Starshield Entertainment!

Sent on 01/13/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 10/12/2018

Kevin is the BEST!!!

When we originally met with Starshield for our consultation, we got to meet with Rich and Kevin. I love that he thought to have one of his DJs at the consultation, because we started building a rapport with Kevin immediately. I didn't know what to look for or what questions to ask when meeting with a DJ, and we walked out of there knowing we had made the right choice and confident in having Kevin be a part of our day. They actually talked us into a photobooth package which I was against at first but now I'm so glad we did it. Kevin's energy is absolutely amazing and he had me on the dance floor all night long! We did a very special father daughter dance (slow dance fake out into a full on rock out session) and he played along with it so well we even had venue staff looking for us! The photo booth attendants were so fun!! There was one small hiccup with the wrong music being played during introductions into the reception but my husband and I are the only ones that know that wasn't supposed to happen, so it didnt really bother me at all. We had a blast and I would definitely book Starshield, specifically Kevin, at any other events where we would need a DJ!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Erika · Married on 10/12/2018

Amazing to the End

We were so grateful to have Starshield Entertainment help make our big day go so smoothly! Since we were planning from out of town, Richard was so accommodating in finding time to talk to us via video. From the beginning his passion and energy had us sold. The planning portal was so nice to have and a few weeks before the event, we talked to Kevin, the event planner, who went over the entire day with us and made sure every detail was right. He was an absolute joy to work with over the phone. On the day of Richard and his crew carried their same energy and passion as they had on the phone. The transition from the ceremony to the reception was so smooth as was the rest of the night. Richard was great at feeling out the guests vibe and energy and we definitely had a tough crowd going in but so many people were up and dancing by the end of the night. Richard was awesome inside and out during the night. Thank you so much Starshield!!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Robert · Married on 08/19/2018

Great DJ and great pricing! Kevin made our wedding a huge success! He set the tone throughout and was a total pro! I wish I could give more stars!!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Robert · Married on 03/03/2018

Starshield Entertainment and Niles was prompt, professional, very responsive to meeting my daughter's vision of the evening. Niles was also wonderfully creative and engaging with the crowd - he literally made the evening a memory that will last a lifetime for my daughter. Very thankful!

Sent on 03/09/2018

Starshield Entertainment Group's reply:

Rob! Thank you so much! Niles had a blast and the most important thing to me is that you and your daughter are thrilled with our services!

Shari · Married on 02/24/2018

We used Starshield Entertainment for our son's Bar Mitzvah reception. Rich was great to work with, fun and professional, and genuinely seemed excited to pull off an amazing night. I received many compliments on the music, both the selection and sound quality. But the lighting they did for my son's Harry Potter themed Bar Mitzvah was pure MAGIC! And Angie was fantastic running the photo booth and even threw in some surprises for us in the photo album :-)
    I would absolutely work with Rich and his team again for another event and recommend them to my friends.
    Services we used were DJ, entertainer, theme photo booth, and custom lighting.

Sent on 03/02/2018
    Starshield Entertainment Group 2

Katherine · Married on 12/09/2017

Starsheild Entertainment from start to finish was a wonderful experience. From the first meeting with Rich, he not only provided amazing music and a perfect party environment for a wedding with a diverse age group, he was able to predict things that without his suggestion would not have made my wedding the wonderful experience it was. His knowledge of what would add to the decorations and not get in the way of them, along with his open air photobooth and props that people are still talking about! Going with the flow is also something that the staff is good at. I have gotten so many questions from my wedding guests of “Who was your DJ? How did you find him? Best music at a wedding by far!” Thank you Starsheild Entertainment! Could not have had the best wedding experience without you!”

Sent on 01/31/2018

Elisa · Married on 10/07/2017

Was a great experience from start to finish. Everything was reviewed prior to the event, agreed on and carried out just as we asked. Total professionals!

Sent on 10/12/2017

Erica · Married on 10/07/2017

Rich was awesome...whatever we needed he was right there. He got everyone pumped and we all had a great time. Thanks Rich...

Sent on 10/14/2017

Billie · Married on 09/24/2017

I hired Starshield for my wedding 9/24/17. We met Richard and his mom almost 2 years ago at a wedding expo in Wildwood. Richards energy is what first caught our attention. After spending several minutes talking to his mother, we knew we found our DJ. They were so easy to work with and incredibly professional. So many guests stopped us to tell us how great he was. Not all of our guests were dancers, but he managed to get so many people up on the dance floor. Highly recommend for any event! I know I will be calling them the next time I need a DJ!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Kelly · Married on 09/23/2017

I was so nervous when it came to finding a DJ as they play a big roll on your special day. Richard assured me we were in good hands. Let me just say his goal is to make sure his customers are completely happy. He doesn't take advantage of you or empty your pockets. He will work with the budget you have and goes above and beyond to make sure you are happy. When we got to the final meeting Richard noticed how stressed out and frazzled I was as our big day was quickly approaching. Once again, he assured me we were in good hands. We had Angie as our DJ and she was absolutely amazing! She had most of our guest off their feet and even had my husband dancing! (If you knew him you would know he never dances! Ever!) She came up to me prior to the ceremony to make sure all of her info was correct. That just showed me she really cared! We couldn't be more pleased. Thank you so much for all of your hard work and dedication. If you book with this company you will not be disappointed!! If I could give more than five stars I would! I will definitely be recommending you guys to everyone I know.

Sent on 10/02/2017

Lauren · Married on 09/10/2017

I seriously have no words! Star shield is amazing!!!! Richard was so helpful in helping us with details and Our dj Angela was amazinggggggggggg!!! She made sure everything was perfect! The songs were perfect and everyone had the best time!! She got people dancing and was dancing herself! It was amazing!! And our photo booth was a hit!! I love love love our keepsake book! Thank you so much starshield entertainment! You made my dreams come true!!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Melissa · Married on 09/09/2017

Kevin was a wonderful DJ, and Starshield was excellent from day 1. Every rep I spoke to was friendly and made sure I felt listened to. My new husband and I didn't want a loud, crazy DJ that's common at most weddings, and Kevin was a perfect fit. He played all the songs we wanted and got the crowd dancing with top hits as well. All in all we are so happy with Starshield and Kevin and would fully recommend them to friends and family!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Anna · Married on 07/22/2017

Niles was our DJ for our daughter’s Sweet 16 party. Niles was very professional, great as a MC and fantastic when engaging the party guests on the dance floor. The birthday girl and all the guests loved the music selections and spent most of the night on the dance floor, many thanks to Niles!!
    We would highly recommend him and we will definitely seek him out again when the next occasion arises.

Sent on 07/24/2017

Lynn · Married on 07/16/2017

Starshield Entertainment is the best... We had an 80th Birthday Party for my Stepmom and she was dancing all afternoon,!!!
    The DJ Angie is the best she got everyone out on the dance floor and did a few dances herself !! We all had a great time and I will be using there services again in the future.

Sent on 07/24/2017

Megan · Married on 06/10/2017

We had the most AMAZING experience at our wedding with Angie DJ'ing and Andrea working the photo booth! I cannot tell you how many compliments we received from our guests--who loved every minute! Angie was amazing to work with--she spoke with us before the reception to assure us of timeline and announcements which was comforting. Andrea was amazing at the photo booth--always smiling and our guests loved the props and camera and we loved our keepsake photo book! Angie was a dream DJ--she was energetic, friendly, always smiling and such a pleasure. We appreciated so much that she visited tables to ask for guest requests, had everyone participate in the giveaways even going table to table to make sure everyone was involved. Her personality and poise gave us full confidence. Angie really read the audience and kept the music going making sure all of our requests were played, working the crowd (including having the groom's uncle rap when requested--it was awesome!!!!), and reading the energy of the crowd to keep the party going. We really could not have asked for more and would recommend Starshield again and again! Thank you!

Sent on 06/21/2017

Patricia · Married on 06/09/2017

Rich and his team - Angie, Kevin and Annie were so awesome at our daughter's wedding this past Friday, June 9, 2017 at Lakeside Manor in Gibbsboro, NJ. You guys rock. You interacted with us and our guests and kept the party going. I loved that Angie came out on the dance floor and helped me do the Wobble. I would highly recommend you to anyone that needs a DJ, emcee and just great people that keep a party going. My daughter and her new hubby were so happy with you. You provide personal service that means so much. Thanks for a wonderful job! Can't say enough about the great job that you guys did!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Denise · event on 05/20/2017

We could not be anymore pleased with Starshield Entertainment and their staff for our daughter's Sweet Sixteen! .They are so easy to work with and they made anything we asked for a reality. They are extremely professional and even more organized.

Our DJ Dante absolutely brought the party. He had all of the kids up and dancing from the moment the dance floor opened. He was super professional and very personable. He did an anazing job. Our daughter is already seeking her next party where she can have Dante again... we were so pleased with Dante!!!

John. Who was our photo booth attendant was truly one of the nicest guys. He made sure the kids were in the booth and using props. John seemed to enjoy himself just laughing at all of the kids. He was super professional, incredibly easy going and we just had an amazing experience with him.

We would highly recommend Starshield to anyone looking for a great time!

Sent on 05/22/2017
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 05/20/2017

Tyler was our DJ, and he was incredible!!! He was on time, very organized, and was such a pleasure to work with! All of the guests loved him, and he kept the energy very high throughout the event. I worked with Richard, the owner, during all of the planning, and everything was communicated so well for the wedding. The setup was beautiful, and they used the most delicate lavender light -- we were so pleased!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Kellyann · event on 05/06/2017

Niles did an awesome job as DJ at Kaylle's Sweet 16. He play very much of the music my daughter requested and continued to follow the responsiveness of the crowd on the dance floor.
    I appreciate that he checked in with me the Mom about playing the last song as he said it was dirty and wanted my okay first. I gave the go ahead and I noticed he played it at a lower volume so he used his own judgement and that I found that very responsible and professional. Niles was right in with the crowd dancing and increasing the energy of the kids in the crowd !! Thanks NILES!! You did a great job and Kaylee loved you!

Sent on 05/08/2017

Jessica · event on 04/15/2017

Annie was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was so good with the kids. We loved her!

Look forward to working with your company and team again next year. Everyone was a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 04/25/2017

Jennifer · Married on 03/25/2017

Dj Ty was awesome. Kept everyone dancing. Checked in with bride and groom to make sure everything was good. The guest really enjoyed the music he played!

Sent on 03/30/2017

Anna · Married on 03/18/2017

Angie was great! I was very pleased with her professionalism and enthusiasm! Everyone had a great time! Even with a few brief technical issues, Angie stayed calm and worked through it quickly so it would not affect the mood of the party. I was happy to see her stay poised and continue as if nothing happened! I had a blast and my guests commented on how much fun the party was! Angie did a fabulous job! Thank you!

Sent on 03/24/2017

Lillian · event on 01/01/2017

Ty was awesome! Very professional and friendly. It was a small party but he had everyone out on the dance floor having a fantastic time! Overall it was an A+++ experience!

Sent on 01/03/2017