209 Reviews for Starshield Entertainment Group

Photobooth (4)
Uplighting (4)
Flat Screen (3)
Liability Insurance (1)

Starshield Entertainment and Niles was prompt, professional, very responsive to meeting my daughter's vision of the evening. Niles was also wonderfully creative and engaging with the crowd - he literally made the evening a memory that will last a lifetime for my daughter. Very thankful!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Robert , 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Videography

We used Starshield Entertainment for our son's Bar Mitzvah reception. Rich was great to work with, fun and professional, and genuinely seemed excited to pull off an amazing night. I received many compliments on the music, both the selection and sound quality. But the lighting they did for my son's Harry Potter themed Bar Mitzvah was pure MAGIC! And Angie was fantastic running the photo booth and even threw in some surprises for us in the photo album :-)
I would absolutely work with Rich and his team again for another event and recommend them to my friends.
Services we used were DJ, entertainer, theme photo booth, and custom lighting.

Profile Picture Shari, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Starsheild Entertainment from start to finish was a wonderful experience. From the first meeting with Rich, he not only provided amazing music and a perfect party environment for a wedding with a diverse age group, he was able to predict things that without his suggestion would not have made my wedding the wonderful experience it was. His knowledge of what would add to the decorations and not get in the way of them, along with his open air photobooth and props that people are still talking about! Going with the flow is also something that the staff is good at. I have gotten so many questions from my wedding guests of “Who was your DJ? How did you find him? Best music at a wedding by far!” Thank you Starsheild Entertainment! Could not have had the best wedding experience without you!”

Profile Picture Katherine , 12/9/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Was a great experience from start to finish. Everything was reviewed prior to the event, agreed on and carried out just as we asked. Total professionals!

Profile Picture Elisa, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Videography

Rich was awesome...whatever we needed he was right there. He got everyone pumped and we all had a great time. Thanks Rich...

Profile Picture Erica, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Videography

I hired Starshield for my wedding 9/24/17. We met Richard and his mom almost 2 years ago at a wedding expo in Wildwood. Richards energy is what first caught our attention. After spending several minutes talking to his mother, we knew we found our DJ. They were so easy to work with and incredibly professional. So many guests stopped us to tell us how great he was. Not all of our guests were dancers, but he managed to get so many people up on the dance floor. Highly recommend for any event! I know I will be calling them the next time I need a DJ!

Profile Picture Billie, 9/24/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

I was so nervous when it came to finding a DJ as they play a big roll on your special day. Richard assured me we were in good hands. Let me just say his goal is to make sure his customers are completely happy. He doesn't take advantage of you or empty your pockets. He will work with the budget you have and goes above and beyond to make sure you are happy. When we got to the final meeting Richard noticed how stressed out and frazzled I was as our big day was quickly approaching. Once again, he assured me we were in good hands. We had Angie as our DJ and she was absolutely amazing! She had most of our guest off their feet and even had my husband dancing! (If you knew him you would know he never dances! Ever!) She came up to me prior to the ceremony to make sure all of her info was correct. That just showed me she really cared! We couldn't be more pleased. Thank you so much for all of your hard work and dedication. If you book with this company you will not be disappointed!! If I could give more than five stars I would! I will definitely be recommending you guys to everyone I know.

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Videography

I seriously have no words! Star shield is amazing!!!! Richard was so helpful in helping us with details and Our dj Angela was amazinggggggggggg!!! She made sure everything was perfect! The songs were perfect and everyone had the best time!! She got people dancing and was dancing herself! It was amazing!! And our photo booth was a hit!! I love love love our keepsake book! Thank you so much starshield entertainment! You made my dreams come true!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/10/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Photobooth, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

Kevin was a wonderful DJ, and Starshield was excellent from day 1. Every rep I spoke to was friendly and made sure I felt listened to. My new husband and I didn't want a loud, crazy DJ that's common at most weddings, and Kevin was a perfect fit. He played all the songs we wanted and got the crowd dancing with top hits as well. All in all we are so happy with Starshield and Kevin and would fully recommend them to friends and family!

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/9/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Niles was our DJ for our daughter’s Sweet 16 party. Niles was very professional, great as a MC and fantastic when engaging the party guests on the dance floor. The birthday girl and all the guests loved the music selections and spent most of the night on the dance floor, many thanks to Niles!!
We would highly recommend him and we will definitely seek him out again when the next occasion arises.

Profile Picture Anna, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Videography

Starshield Entertainment is the best... We had an 80th Birthday Party for my Stepmom and she was dancing all afternoon,!!!
The DJ Angie is the best she got everyone out on the dance floor and did a few dances herself !! We all had a great time and I will be using there services again in the future.

Profile Picture Lynn, 7/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Videography

We had the most AMAZING experience at our wedding with Angie DJ'ing and Andrea working the photo booth! I cannot tell you how many compliments we received from our guests--who loved every minute! Angie was amazing to work with--she spoke with us before the reception to assure us of timeline and announcements which was comforting. Andrea was amazing at the photo booth--always smiling and our guests loved the props and camera and we loved our keepsake photo book! Angie was a dream DJ--she was energetic, friendly, always smiling and such a pleasure. We appreciated so much that she visited tables to ask for guest requests, had everyone participate in the giveaways even going table to table to make sure everyone was involved. Her personality and poise gave us full confidence. Angie really read the audience and kept the music going making sure all of our requests were played, working the crowd (including having the groom's uncle rap when requested--it was awesome!!!!), and reading the energy of the crowd to keep the party going. We really could not have asked for more and would recommend Starshield again and again! Thank you!

Profile Picture Megan, 6/10/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Videography
Services Used: Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Rich and his team - Angie, Kevin and Annie were so awesome at our daughter's wedding this past Friday, June 9, 2017 at Lakeside Manor in Gibbsboro, NJ. You guys rock. You interacted with us and our guests and kept the party going. I loved that Angie came out on the dance floor and helped me do the Wobble. I would highly recommend you to anyone that needs a DJ, emcee and just great people that keep a party going. My daughter and her new hubby were so happy with you. You provide personal service that means so much. Thanks for a wonderful job! Can't say enough about the great job that you guys did!

Profile Picture Patricia, 6/9/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day

Tyler was our DJ, and he was incredible!!! He was on time, very organized, and was such a pleasure to work with! All of the guests loved him, and he kept the energy very high throughout the event. I worked with Richard, the owner, during all of the planning, and everything was communicated so well for the wedding. The setup was beautiful, and they used the most delicate lavender light -- we were so pleased!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 5/20/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Videography

Dj Ty was awesome. Kept everyone dancing. Checked in with bride and groom to make sure everything was good. The guest really enjoyed the music he played!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Videography

Angie was great! I was very pleased with her professionalism and enthusiasm! Everyone had a great time! Even with a few brief technical issues, Angie stayed calm and worked through it quickly so it would not affect the mood of the party. I was happy to see her stay poised and continue as if nothing happened! I had a blast and my guests commented on how much fun the party was! Angie did a fabulous job! Thank you!

Profile Picture Anna, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I didn't use this vendor for a wedding, but for a school semi-formal.
They were perfect. We are a urban high school in North Jersey and Angie and Niles had the kids dancing, screaming, etc. etc.

Debbie was a joy to work with. She was helpful and accommodating with every request that I made. I truly could not be happier with Starshield.

Profile Picture Louis, 12/9/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Angelo was amazing! We had a small wedding and he did a great job at making sure our guests had a great time!!!

Profile Picture Lorraine, 10/16/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I am so thankful to Starshield Entertainment for their fun photo booth! I absolutely love the design the Quentin created for us and I'm impressed that he operated the booth by himself the entire night. He was super quick with breakdown and made sure to hand the flash rive and photo booth to me, the bride, directly. Their prices are what attracted me, but I am so pleased with their service and end results. I definitely recommend them to others!

Profile Picture Trianna, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

You guys were so accommodating. Angelo and the crew were very responsive to our needs and last minute unexpected changes. We had so much fun!

Profile Picture Nancy, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Both guys were a great help in everything. whenever I had a question they were both right there. My family did not dance as much but they both tried all night to get people moving. I would definitely get StarShield do another event when I have one.

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

The staff and Richard were absolutely awesome. My wife and I couldn't have been happerier with there services.

Profile Picture Anthony, 9/25/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Angelo and Quentin were awesome! Angelo (our DJ), supplied music for both the ceremony and reception. He took control and made sure everyone was lined up properly and let everyone know when to walk and when to wait. He was outstanding. All of our guests had nothing but good things to say. He even gave us Eagles updates (and was nice enough to give updates only every quarter since the Eagles were crushing it, lol). He kept the crowd going and entertained all night. Quentin worked the photo-booth and he had such an awesome personality. There was even a hiccup with the photo-booth running a little late (which I didn't even notice, until Angelo brought it to my attention. And Richard was already well aware of the issue.) We received everyone's photo-strips in a photo book and a USB so we can see the full size pictures.
I would highly recommend the photo-booth, everyone loved it.
Richard, the owner was awesome from the first phone call to when I finally met him to go over the details. He knows how to run a business. Thanks again for everything. It was a night to remember!

Profile Picture Emily, 9/25/16, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Words cannot fully express how thrilled I was with the owner, Rich and his staff!! Planning our wedding was a breeze because every question I had was promptly responded to, payments were easy to make online, me and my guests were able to pick music ahead of time, just everything was on point! I highly recommend them and will most definitely be using them for future events! Our DJ Angelo and Jordan were awesome!!!! They were so professional, but very personable!! Our guests were dancing to every song...from the first to the last!!! Our photobooth was a big hit and Becca was great! We thank you so much for making our wedding fun and memorable!!!

Profile Picture Sandra and Winston, 9/24/16, 1 Review