Starry Night Design Studio Reviews

8 | Massapequa, NY

8 Reviews for Starry Night Design Studio

Kylee · Married on 10/29/2017

Based on my conversations with Stephanie, I am assured to receive great customer service and a perfect order. I have not placed my order yet for my aisle runner, but she was so accommodating and worked with our budget and timing. I only hope our order is as amazing as her customer service. Thank you Stephanie!

Sent on 01/21/2017
  • Future_Mrs

Stacey · Married on 01/02/2015

I purchased a beautiful eggplant aisle runner from Starry Night and I am so happy I did. After many failed attempts at locating an aisle runner in my wedding color I came across Starry Night via etsy. It was less than a month before my wedding and I was sure I would not find the aisle runner I wanted in time. I sent an inquiry and received a response from Stephanie that same day. She was very responsive and professional and was able to provide me with a number of options for the aisle runner. The runner was just what I wanted (great quality and color) and it came in right on time (a tracking number was also provided). I would def. recommend Starry Night!

Sent on 02/10/2015

Danielle · Married on 05/18/2013

I had an amazing experience.
    They painted a colored monogram with detailed shading that my wife and I had designed together on the edge as a cutout.
    It looked amazing. I wouldn't let anyone walk on the monogram (outside wedding) because I want to display it in a shadow box after the wedding!
    They got the product to me on time, and were always really quick to respond to any questions I had, etc.

By far, the best experience I've had with a vendor on etsy!!!!

Sent on 12/06/2013

Eboni · Married on 09/08/2012

Stephanie at Starry Night Design is absolutely fabulous! I searched for months for a vendor that could paint our wedding logo, which we had been told was very complicated to replicate on the aisle runner. I located Stephanie through etsy.com and reviewed her work, which appeared to be stellar. Consistent with the samples online, Stephanie replicated our logo perfectly on the aisle runner. I particularly liked Stephanie's professionalism, as she responded promptly to all of my emails and sent swatches of sample paint to ensure that the colors on the aisle runner were an exact match. You cannot go wrong with Starry Night Design Studio. Stephanie has aisle runners in multiple lengths and widths that you can hardly find any place else. It was a pleasure to work with Stephanie and I will definitely use her in the future. If you want high quality work with little stress and concern regarding the final product, then Starry Night Design is the way to go.

Sent on 10/03/2012
  • Ally

Ally · Married on 11/11/2011

I found Stephanie through Etsy.com. I had been having trouble finding the right size runner. It turns out Starry Night Design Studio has runner sizes that I couldn’t find anywhere. I asked for a quote with at the end of August for my November wedding, and she was able to complete the task!! I gave her some photos of our many shades of pink and gray, and she sent me a sample of what colors she thought would go best with my wedding. As soon as the runner was complete she sent me a photo, and it was shipped FAST one week before the wedding. It was perfect!! Perfect size!! Perfect color!! Perfect design!! She was a vendor that was stress free!! I highly recommend her to all!!

Sent on 01/19/2012

Dana · Married on 09/24/2010

Stephanie produces beautiful, custom aisle runners - and in a width you cannot find most places. She was a gem to deal with - extremely responsive, creative, pleasant and super quick. I contacted her only days before my wedding after my sister convinced me I needed a runner for our beach wedding because she was concerned about the sand staining my dress. I called Stephanie at 7 pm and she worked with me over the phone and email until midnight that night on the design. We picked it up two days later and were so pleased! Her service was unparalleled and the runner she made for us was absolutely beautiful and made our beach wedding look perfect. I'll post photos when I have them, but for now you can see it in our highlight video: http://alliancevideousa.com/blog/2010/10/01/dana-keith/
    We highly recommend Stephanie and Starry Night Design Studio. She will exceed your expectations! Call her! (Dana & Keith, NJ, September 24, 2010)

Sent on 11/01/2010
  • Megan and Peter

Megan and Peter · Married on 06/27/2010

Starry Night provided us with our amazing hand-painted aisle runner for our wedding ceremony. Stephanie was so easy to communicate with. She was attentive and hard working and incredibly flexible. We went through several permutations together, and despite our indecisiveness at times, Stephanie never made us feel like we were putting her out. She worked quickly and diligently and her product was top-notch. She has a wonderful eye for color and design and creatively she really separates herself from the others. The aisle runner was a crowning touch to our wedding ceremony and we can't thank Stephanie enough.

Sent on 08/25/2010

Travis · Married on 05/20/2015

I cannot say enough about Starry Night Design Studio. They made us the most beautiful customized aisle runner, which we ADORE. It was the perfect accent for our ceremony, and will become a treasured keepsake. They were professional and responsive, and worked with us to make sure the runner was exactly what we wanted (customizing the length, color, design, etc.). They even offered to paint a portion of the design (two intertwined hearts) in a silver glitter paint that was amazing (and well worth the additional fee). Beware of the customized runners available for $75-120 on a lot of websites. They are basically a paper material and will rip - and you won't be able to save it as a memento. Plus, if it rains, the thing is going to fall apart completely. These runners are like bed sheet material and look spectacular.

Sent on 05/27/2015